NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 12:11 pm

Raem: I've been training in the realm of the gods with my grampa and the other gods. They taught me how to control Feral Chaos and wield the same powers that Abyssion was able to tap into. I also learned how to wield Raemnamesh's son, Sobek, as a shield as well as wield Efreet more effectively. While I was training, I was able to convince my grampa to let Rufus and Lucy train with me so they could come help us in our world. What have you been up to?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 12:13 pm

Mystess: Oh not much... just protecting a couple guardians like my mom, falling off a giant eagle, getting knocked out upon impact, and having a broken wrist that need to manually heal...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 12:26 pm

Raem: Oh man.....I really have missed a lot. *he holds out his hand and phoenix fire busts out of his palm.* At least let me heal your wrist. Raemnamesh gave me back my phoenix fire abilities that I inherited from my mom.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 1:08 pm

Mystess: Healing doesnt work. I've tried. Dark also tried and failed. He said that it has to manually heal... and that could take weeks.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 1:38 pm

Raem: *he holds his hand out to mystess and smiles.* Then I'll be your arm until you're healed.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 1:59 pm

Mystess: *takes his hand* Lets get going then.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 4:32 pm

Erythros: I'll talk to him. I'm one of the few people he won't hurt. *She walks towards the door as she speaks.*

Xanthos: *He swiftly dashes out of the foliage, appearing near a river. He closes his eyes again, sensing the energy coming from upriver. He also felt another signature heading towards the coast. Xanthos instead walked towards the upriver signatures, readying himself for ambush. He wasn't sure if these people were friends or Hircine's trackers, so it would be best to be prepared...*

Iodes: I... I... *Her head hangs low.* I... don't know... *She begins to shudder, trying to hold back tears.* I want to see him again, but... the Shifters... I... *She grits her teeth, still unsure.*
Shifter 1: *Speaks again, now in English with a strange accent.* Would you like me to access her brain with psionics, Knowledgable Prince?

Protos: *Now only yards away from the compound, he cracks his knuckles with a grin.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 4:53 pm

*In Xanthos's sight is a tracker (or so he thinks) peering through the bushes at Rufus and his companion, bright yellow eyes wistfully staring*

Luna: *peering through the bushes at Rufus, unsure if she should reveal herself. She IS posing as a tracker after all. The last thing she wanted was to scare the kid into unconsciousness*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 5:12 pm

Rufus didn't hear anything, but Sleipnir did, his ears swiveling towards Luna. Looking up, he was listening for whatever shook that bush again. "What is it, Sleipnir?" Rufus asked, his tone not worried in the slightest.

"I thought I heard a rustling bush..." he admitted. "But from where?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 5:16 pm

Xanthos: *His eyes widen, seeing a "tracker wolf" nearing Rufus and Sleipnir. Xanthos silently lept to the tree above the tracker, kunai gritted in his teeth as he prepared to strike the wolf down.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 5:18 pm

Luna: *walks out of the bushes and sits across from Rufus and Sleipnir*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 5:31 pm

"Whoa!" Sleipnir whinnied, standing on his hind legs and surprising Rufus, who promptly spotted Luna and grabbed a pretty large stick that was nearby, baring it like a sword or club.

Ironically, the horse with a kick that could kill Chuck Norris hid behind his smaller rider, cowering in fear of deletion.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 6:28 pm

Luna: *automatically snarled at the sight of the big stick, showing off long white canines*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 6:33 pm

Xanthos: *Leaped out of the bushes, kunai in hand as he lunged towards the "tracker."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 6:37 pm

Rufus was, undoubtedly, surprised, and as three became a crowd, he was a little less than freaked out. "Let's run!" Sleipnir said, trying to drag Rufus away.

Rufus, however, didn't budge. This time, he intended to see how this was going down.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 6:51 pm

Luna: *she lets out a laugh and trots toward Rufus* You're brave, but I advise you not to swing that at me.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 6:52 pm

"... who are you?" Rufus asked, not sure if he heard that voice before.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 7:01 pm

Hermaceus Mora: Hmm.....Monitor her brain, but allow her some peace. After all, she needs time alone with her thoughts. *telepathically to the Shifter* After she has made the decision, told us what we will know, and I have revived the boy, guide them to the oblivion gate. However, I want them sent to Solsteim instead of Mobius. To give my brother a little more sport that he so craves. After that, contact Saber and have him and the elites destroy Slathar-Ur. It is abandoned and the Keshin have nowhere to go. Once it is destroyed, there will be no true safe haven for them. Until then....*he morphs into the Celestio-Sapian herald that serves the Anti-Keshin Movement.* I will have the Movement assault the Ailuro Compound. Until then, gather the Shifters' full forces and have the armies ready for the final campaign. From how the heroes have interfered with Protos's plans, Dark Gaia will never make it in time. *closes his eyes.* My cousin and bond-partner, Chronos, can sense this as well. He is becoming desperate...I can feel it. *he walks out and warps away.*

Raem: *as he and Mystess continue down river, Raem senses Xanthos* Hey, Xanthos is where the others are too!

Vivec: I really hope that this goes over better than most of the things that have been happening today....
Dagoth: For once, I agree with you....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 7:08 pm

Luna: *turns and dodges Xanthos's lunge*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 7:50 pm

Xanthos: *Spins around, and strikes again.*

Iodes: *Closes her eyes, eyes full of tears. She wanted to revive him, more than anything else in the world. But... something was telling her not too, and it wasn't her dread of the Shifters' plans. Something in her head...
???: ~Iodes... don't do it! Your brother lives yet!~
Iodes: *Her eyes snapped open, surprised by the telepathic message. Realizing the Shifters were staring at her, she closed her eyes again, trying to respond to this person.* ~Who is this?~
???: ~Annex! I'm not completely conscious, but I've heard what the Prince said and you can't trust him! Ouranos isn't dead!~
Iodes: *She cracks an eyes open, seeing Annex. One of his eyes drearily opened, not quite awake, nor asleep and it closed once more.* ~Where is he?~
Annex: ~In you.~
Iodes: *Blinks.* ~I didn't want a metaphorical answer.~
Annex: ~It's not! He used his mind link ability to transfer his consciousness into you!~
Iodes: ~Explains the recent urges to play video games...~ *She glances at the Shifters, unsure of herself.* ~What now...?~

Erythros: *Walks outside, confronting Protos.*
Protos: ... Out of the way.
Erythros: No. Not until you tell me why these kids are so terrified of you!
Protos: Because I'm labeled as a Keshin mass murderer and want to drain them of their abilities. Now, if you please... *He shoves past Erythros and strides towards the compound, hand raised to drain madness from the vicinity.*
Moros: *Grunts as he feels his madness begin to ebb away.* What the-?
Aerios: *Drops to a knee, trying to keep his sense of balance as the room begins to spin wildly.*

Chronos: I... I think I've found him. *He stands straight, grinning at Beowulf. He lifts a hand and a portal rips open.* This portal leads to a person who matches this description.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 8:16 pm

Daedra Guard 1: *his voice is low and sounds doubled over* I don't know what lord Mora is thinking letting this one live....its obvious she isn't going to tell us anything. We are loyal only to Lord Dagon, the leader of the Princes. He would rather see any enemy killed instead of this nonsense that Mora and his Shifters are doing...
Daedra Guard 2: Agreed. If we kill her, Lord Mora will be furious. But if we let her live, Lord Dagon will be even more furious. *the two of them brandish their maces.*
Daedra Guard 1: Lets end them here and now. *the begin to walk past the Shifters towards Annex and Iodes.*

Raem: *he and Mystess finally arrive to the clearing where everyone is.* Xanthos! Stop! That isn't one of Hircine's troops!

Dagoth: *he gets up wearily and looks out.* Protos....He's coming...
Vivec: What do we do?
Dagoth: I've been working on this with Master Annex, but I've never used it until now. You guys get out of here. Go to Avalon City's palace. Queen Solanna is a known ally to the Keshin. I'll hold him off with this. *he pulls out a Manic Monochrome.*
Vivec: Wait....Annex taught YOU Madness Resonance?!
Dagoth: Yeah. Now, get going, all of you. I won't be able to hold him off for long, but I'll buy you as much time as I can....

~Anti-Keshin Base~
Hermaseus Mora: *He enters the main chambers in his disguise.* My lady. Protos has begun his assault on the Ailuro Compound. I suggest we move out now, kill the known criminal, and take care of those Keshin brats right now. If Fallow fails, we can still claim victory if we act now.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 8:39 pm

((They dont know that she isnt a tracker. DON'T RUIN IT! Q~Q))

Beowulf: Steps through the portal with Chronos*

Luna: *dodges the second lunge and snarls wildly* STOP FIGHTING ME. >:U
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 8:41 pm

((Oh....Sorry, Kay. Disregard what Raem said!))
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 8:43 pm

((lol its'k ))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 9:00 pm

Iodes: *The strange sensation she feels takes over, and she passes out as the guards approach.*
Annex: *His half-awake eyes see Iodes break free from the bonds holding her in a blast of volatile lightning. Iodes sees the guards and fires a paralyzing blast of lightning at the guards and Shifters, stalling them temporarily. He sees the girl run towards him and blast off the bonds and he hits the ground feetfirst. Dizzy, he hears her free the other prisoners as well. But, since when did Iodes have electrokinesis?*

Xanthos: So you can kill an innocent? Ha! *He launches the kunai at the tracker, flooding it with lightning as he did so.*

Protos: *Hand is mere millimeters from the door when a crimson blob stretches onto it, stopping him from opening it. Protos turns to see Erythros standing behind him, arm a gooey mass of red.* I knew it. SHIFTER SCUM!!! *His rage rapidly ignites as he faces "Erythros", his madness reaching its peak.*

Alethia: *She sits with a fan over her lower face. She lifts a hand to Hermasus Mora.* Come here, please.

((You can decide where Chronos & Beowulf end up, Luna))
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next