NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 9:10 pm

Hermaseus Mora: *he approaches her without any fear at all.*

Dagoth: What the?....*he limps over to the window and sees whats happening* She's one of them!? *he looks at the Manic Monochrome and then taps it against the wall, causing madness to echo out everywhere.* MADNESS RESONANCE! *Dagoth's eyes glow red and his muscles bulge yet he becomes leaner, more feral, and jumps out the window to face the Shifter. If he and Protos have a common enemy, then maybe it could buy his fellow students even more time to escape.*

Zazul: *he just stands there watching the fighting.* Hehehehehehe. And here I thought this would be a boring way to die...

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 9:25 pm

Luna: GODAMMIT XANTHOS! I'M NOT A TRACKER!

*Beowulf and chronos step out of the vortex to find themselves at the entrance of the city in the trees. The penguin boy and a human female greet them and welcome them in*
Beowulf: wow... what is this place?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 9:31 pm

"Engage!" Rufus shouted, leaping on top of Sleipnir while still brandishing the stick. It would have to do until Rufus could reclaim his phone.

Whinnying, Sleipnir ran right at Luna... then tripped on a vine. "Whoa!" Rufus shouted, landing on the grass behind Luna. Sleipnir on the other hand turned into an equine projectile, flying right at the poor wolf.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/10/2011, 9:38 pm

Alethia: *Softly.* Why do you lie to me? I'm no fool, Prince.

Erythros: *Grins and clenches her fists as Order radiates from her.* Just why do you believe the Ailuro defeated the Skylos, Protos? The Shifters are at the root of that fiasco.

Pennatus: *Blocks the only exit out, her body now crimson as she expands, her gelatinous form sticking all over the hallway and sticking the students in a spiderweb of unbreakable goo.*

Xanthos: LIES!!! *Leaps out of the way as Sleipnir goes flying past, right towards the tracker.*

Chronos: Interesting... *He turns to the two people that greeted them.* Could you please tell us where we are?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 9:57 pm

Luna: Xanthos, It's luna! If you want proof, then would I know that you were the first person I met by your ship crashing into my world?!

Penguin: The city in the trees!!
Human: Please enjoy your stay!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 10:02 pm

Hermaseus Mora: *he smiles evilly and turns to his true form.* Since we're alone, I suppose there is no harm in showing you what I really am. So then, what will you do now that there is a fully realized Daedric Prince in your midst? You know as well as I do that you can't take me alone. I'm curious to why, if you did know, you didn't expose me sooner?

Dagoth: Order?! Those red things are working with the Flayers?!

Raem: I can sense a lot of fighting where the others are...

Vivec: Oh great, more red goo!

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/10/2011, 10:12 pm

The poor horse landed near Rufus, who looked up. "Do you wanna just get outta here?" he proposed.

"This is the second to last place I wanna be." Sleipnir replied, getting up.

"What's the last?" Rufus curiously asked as he mounted Sleipnir, who began to wade in the river.

"Dead."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/11/2011, 1:02 pm

Mystess: Looks like they're fighting something...

Luna: BELIEVE ME GODAMMIT!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/11/2011, 1:27 pm

Xanthos: ... Luna isn't a wolf. You really need to work on your disguises. *He fires a beam of lightning at the tracker.*

Alethia: I have my reasons. But, eliminating the Keshin is our primary concern. I believe you wished to "take care" of them?

Erythros: Working with them? Ha! We killed most of 'em!

Annex: *Grips his head as he finally regains his bearings. Behind him, he saw Iodes finally free Pennatus and Erythros. The cat-wolf girl ran to the only door out of the room, knocking it down with a burst of lightning. Annex helped the other two girls out of the room as well.*

Chronos: Would you know this person? *He shows the missing pet paper to the two.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/11/2011, 2:45 pm

Luna: -.- Xanny... you KNOW i can become one! >:U *dodges the lightning and breathes a storm of ice* NOW CEASE THIS FOOLISHNES BEFORE WE KILL SOMEONE!!!

*the human points to a small clearing where the noise of sheep can be heard coming from*

Beowulf: Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/11/2011, 5:10 pm

Hermaceus Mora: Indeed. But, there is another matter that takes a bit of priority over that subject. What is to stop me from killing you now? Your death would not affect my plans in the slightest. You are a factor that, unless you can prove otherwise, is very expendable. Bordering on the unwelcome side even.

Raem: Should we do something?

Dagoth: Protos, what are these things? Explain.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/11/2011, 6:51 pm

Alethia: *Her face is millimeters away.* And how would you know that? Not everything is as it seems, dear prince.

Xanthos: >:C Why would Luna intentionally turn into a wolf even though the enemy uses tracker wolves as well? She's smarter than that! Or maybe I overestimate her... *He shakes his head and roars, firing a volley of lightning at the ice storm.*

Chronos: Still want to go?

Protos: Don't order me, boy. *He finds his madness being negated by "Erythros".* Just know that they're not your friends...

Last edited by Phirania on 8/24/2011, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/11/2011, 6:58 pm

Hermaceus Mora: *he chuckles a bit.* I find your fearlessness very entertaining. What are you proposing, dear lady?

Dagoth: *he readies the Manic Monochrome and strikes it, sending concentrated pure madness waves at the Shifter*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/11/2011, 8:51 pm

While the two were fighting, Sleipnir had made it across the river, with minimal injury from the fighters. The only thing missing was his tail. Thankfully, it would grow back. "Phew..." Rufus said, not realizing that a piece of his hair was missing.

With that, Sleipnir was about to run off into the forest.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/12/2011, 7:22 am

Mystess: Well, Rufus and Sleipnir are leaving, and it looks like they're fighting a tracker. Lets kill it! >:3

Luna: You underestimate me Xanthos... Just ask me anything that only Luna would know! That will prove I'm Luna!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/12/2011, 8:35 am

Raem: That tracker is giving off different energy signatures than the-*before he can finish, a conch horn echoes in the distance. A few minutes later, it is followed by a chorus of wolf howls and Hircine's booming voice echoing throughout the island.*
Hircine: LET THE HUNT BEGIN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/12/2011, 8:51 am

Mystess: Aw crap...
Luna: The hunt has started.... We beter get as much distance as possible. UGH! this would be so much easier If i could fly up and see where he is!!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/12/2011, 1:34 pm

Xanthos: Well, Luna could easily get up there. Therefore, your statement is invalid.

Alethia: A proposition? No, I propose nothing. I will only say you should take care of where you tread.

Shifter Erythros: *Is struck by the madness, but doesn't seem fazed by it. She actually seems stronger! She lashes out with her hand, intending to engulf the two in her being.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/12/2011, 2:04 pm

Luna: DO I HAVE TO SHIFT BACK FOR YOU TO FREAKING BELIEVE ME?!?
Mystess: .-. tracker with an attitide?

Beowulf: *walks into the city, looking every which way.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/12/2011, 6:46 pm

*a chorus of howls and barking echoes out from the jungle. They are accompanied by strange pig squeals and a loud, bull like grunt*
Raem: there are 6 of them. 6 werewolves following the tracker's scent. The masters that are leading that pack are two boar-men. Yep. Men with boar heads. And the leader of the squad is a tall minotaur.
Efreet: *he and Sobek appear next to Raem and Mystess.*
Sobek: Well, Hircine is known as the father of all Man-Beasts.....

Hermaceus Mora: Hohahahaha! Threatening a Daedric Prince. Your courage is admirable, girl. Admirable, but foolhardy. *he turns and walks out, fading into demonic energy.*

Dagoth: *he uses the Paranoia Road and sees the attack coming. He jumps over the attack and charges, his arm glowing with the blue energy of the Dementia Road.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/13/2011, 12:17 am

Rufus and Sleipnir froze. "... Let's move." Sleipnir offered.

"Ride." was Rufus' only command.

Rider and horse quickly disappeared into the jungle as the two of them ran for their lives.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/13/2011, 10:48 am

Xanthos: Yes. Yes, you do.

Alethia: *Merely covers her face with her fan once more as Hermaceus Mora leaves.*

Shifter Erythros: *Unleashes a point blank concentrated blast of Order at Dagoth. The shockwave knocks back Protos several yards and the Ailuro compound's front is completely annihilated.*

Chronos: Hmmm... *Following the noise of the sheep, he sees the boy he's looking for. He looks at the picture again to be sure of himself.* Yeah... that's him. Beowulf, let's go- *Chronos noticed that Beowulf had wandered away.* ...Great.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/13/2011, 11:27 am

*Beowulf slowly crept up on the sheep; he was only following his instinct. The boy turned and wacked Beowulf across the snout with his riding whip. Beowulf jumped back stunned. That when the boy realized it was his own dog*

Luna: . . . . you're really making this difficult Xanthos... *she shifts back, the deer skull becomming a skulled hooded robe* Happy? *she shifts BACK to the wolf form, once again looking like a tracker.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/15/2011, 8:39 am

Raem: *senses what just happened.* The tracker was your mom in disguise. *out from the brush bursts 4 werewolves that all charge at Raem.*
*over near Xanthos and Luna, two large boar men and an even larger Minotaur charge out of the jungle right at them.*

Dagoth: *he goes flying back and hits the now exposed kitchen sink.* Ugh....how do we stop this thing?.....*suddenly, a screech is heard and the shifter is blasted with a large concentration of Order. Fallow swoops in and lands in front of Protos and Dagoth.* I'll deal with you two later. For now, I want to kill this thing, whatever it is, for stealing my people's power of Order. Don't think I'm helping you or anything.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/15/2011, 10:57 am

Luna: O_O *shifts back quickly, before she is truely noticed*
Mystess: o-o run of fight?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next