NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 4:35 pm

Intro: It is 15 years since the events that took place on Iciaura. The Geneforce waited for the evil Kishin Xander to show his face again, however, time caught up with them. The Geneforce have retired to live the simple life of spouses and parents and all the Warlords except Warlord Delques have turned in their titles to a new group. Now, however, a new threat will rear its ugly head and for this galaxy, there is only one hope: The next generation!

~Avalon City, Market District. School has just let out and the children all rush to get home. Since it has been 5 years since "ten years later", alot has changed. for one, because of him making friends with Xanthos's daughter, Prince Raem, now 15, has gone from being the timid little boy into an adventurous youth who no longer gets pushed around!~
Raem: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! *Raem is flying through the streets, using his wings to pick up lift and wind while using his weapon, a large square shield, as a surf board as he flies through the city, disturbing the peace with his tailwind and his loud noise*
~the palace, next to the Market district~
Counselor: *hears Raem* ugh.....it seems your son is at it again, King Hades....
*Hades and Solanna are sitting at the large counsel table. Hades is enjoying a cup of black coffee*
Hades: he's just like myself and his uncle when we were his age......What do you think, Darling?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 4:43 pm

Solanna: I'll say. He certainly has changed over the years!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 4:47 pm

Hades: Hahahaha! I think Xanthos's daughter had a positive effect on him! isn't that right, Alex-Sensei? after all, you and Mystess are with him alot more than me and Solanna.
Alex: *he's leaning against the wall of the chamber with Mystess standing next to him* you are right as usual, my lord.
Hades: right. you two know what to do.
Alex: of course. Come Mystess. Its time to go drag Raem home for supper.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 4:53 pm

Mystess: *once a little girl, she now has matured into a fine looking teenager. When she was little, the lava only was on the tips of her ears. Now it has spread to completely cover her ears. Her childish grass green eyes have shifted to a deep emerald.* Right...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:01 pm

~outside the palace~
Alex: *looks up in time to see Raem dart past them at blinding speed* Ayiyiyi.....that kid gets faster each time he pulls this stuff.....Mystess, do you remember the Power Word: Levitate spell I taught you? if you do, use it and fly after him. *grips ribs a bit* my war wounds from 15 years ago are acting up again. Remember, Channel the spell through the Divine Claw I gave you. It will lessen the toll it takes on your body by alot and it will help you with controlling its power.
Raem: *sees Alex and Mystess* Crud...the old geezer and the Teacher's Pet are here....oh well, they won't catch me this time! *darts off faster*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:09 pm

Mystess: yea yea... Fallen angels are just as fast... *Flies after him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:13 pm

Raem: *looks back and sees Mystess flying after him*..yikes! GET OFF MY BACK, KAI-HO! (Japanese for "Dark Queen". yes, Raem's nickname for Mystess is Dark Queen in Japanese.)
Alex: I've always wondered what was up with her attitude....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:14 pm

Mystess: Usually it girls that run from guys! Not the other way around!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:17 pm

Raem: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER GIRLS IS YOU'RE SCARY! *flies faster*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:20 pm

Mystess: *stops in midair* I've been scary my whole life... All because of being a Lava bourne...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:22 pm

Alex: oh no...now he's done it....I'm gonna have some explaining to do to Solanna when he comes home covered in bruises....oh well. *yells* MYSTESS, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION AS YOUR TEACHER TO BEAT THE HOLY HELL OUT OF HIM!
Raem: WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON, OLD MAN?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:25 pm

Mystess: no... He's right though...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:26 pm

Raem: *stops*..........great.......*floats over to Mystess* sorry, Kai-Ho i mean Mystess....I was just kidding.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:30 pm

Mystess: *turns away* Sure you were. Everyone said that...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:34 pm

Raem: C'mon, Mystess. you know me, we've been in the same class and have been friends for 3 years now! You know I didn't mean it!
Alex: *his divine claw extends out and punches Raem in the cheek* I think you've said quite enough already, Raem-kun. Mystess-chan, you are not scary at all. you are my most prized student and my goddaughter. I love you as if you were my own child. after all, Rose can't have children because of the cybernetic attachments, so I look at you as my own.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:36 pm

Mystess: Whatever... Look, my lessons are done for the day. May I leave?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:38 pm

Alex: of course. whatever you want, Mystess. You're still coming over for dinner tonight, right? Rose is making your favorite!
Raem: *laying on the ground with a steaming bump on his cheek* that was brutal, sensei......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:41 pm

Mystess: Whatever... Alex, my lessons for today are done. May I leave?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:48 pm

Alex: like I said, sure. I will see you tonight at dinner. *picks up Raem and throws him over his shoulder. turns around and walks back to the Palace*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:53 pm

Mystess: *Turns and walks off*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 5:55 pm

~the palace~
Hades: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO RAEM!? *is standing over Raem's half conscious body*
Alex: *is standing with this hands behind his head like he's relaxing* He ran his mouth, so I shut him up. thats what a teacher does.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 5:57 pm

Mystess: *nnow sitting in her usual spot up high in a large pine tree*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:00 pm

*out of the shadows come a skunk in a dark red cloak. he has three eyes, two where eyes normally are and a third on his forehead. Mystess has seen him before, whenever her emotions get to distraught. It is the Madness emitted throughout the galaxy by Kishin Xander*
Kishin Xander: You know you can prove him wrong....you can prove them all wrong.....just give in, run wild, like all life is supposed to.....take your revenge!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 6:03 pm

Mystess: Xander... I'm trying to control my emotions, not let them loose...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 6:06 pm

Kishin Xander: would you cage a bird who is bound for the sky, or net a fish bound for the great blue ocean? emotion is meant to be allowed to spread, like a fire in a forest......Emotion is the same as Madness....its something that cannot be contained, lest it be unleashed and wreak havoc on he who would work with it...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next