NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Ray 9/6/2011, 6:05 pm

OOC: Will Rufus hear it?
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 6:17 pm

OOC: Yes he will. She linked with all allies, including rufus and his SABERs
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/6/2011, 6:22 pm

((But Rufus isn't on Mobius. He doesn't really need it...))

Xanthos: <... There's no concrete plan yet. I don't have any battle experience with Celestio-Sapians, but I figure we could combine powers together for maximum destruction. That should inflict at least decent damage to them.>
Iodes: <Shouldn't be too hard...>
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 6:52 pm

OOC: true...

Luna: <So... go into our strongest forms and attack?>
Mystess: <seems like it.>
Luna: <seems like a plan to me.>
Garm: <Then Let's start!>
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/6/2011, 7:07 pm

Xanthos: <Exactly. Remember teamwork is key. Don't fight each other.>
Annex: *He unleashes his Teras and uses his enhanced strength to pick up Penny as she held her scepter. Her wings began to glow in a multicolored light. Annex threw her at the Nobles, and she used her enhanced strength to push herself off Annex's arm. With their combined strength, speed, and accuracy, Penny was sent flying towards the Nobles at much higher speeds than she could normally achieve. Erythros then used her ability to grab shadows, essentially stopping movement in the opponent, aiming for the same Noble as Penny, Borgia. If Borgia was unable to move, then Penny could fly at him for the kill. Hopefully, nothing would fall apart.*

Xanthos: *He catches Alethia's quick gaze and the two run towards Silvian. Alethia casts her powerful demonic illusions as Xanthos slashes Silvian multiple times with his lightning-filled chakrams. Alethia then finishes the combo attack with a psychic pulse.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 8:56 pm

*Mystess and Garm grab hands and dash at Senoba. Garm then spins around while running, while Mystess's body becomes completely covered with lava. The two become a small raging twister of lava, until Garm launches his sister at Senoba. Mystess unsheaths long claws of hardened lava*

Luna: *she had to focus not only on incoming and outgoing attacks, but on the link between her and everyone elses mind. One wrong move can do some serious damage*

Wrave: *he uses his control over the winds to give Pennatus and Mustess an extra boost of spped in their launches*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/6/2011, 9:06 pm

OOC: I take it as no.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/6/2011, 9:44 pm

((Correct, unless Rufus were to magically appear in the battle. Though it would be interesting to see his reaction to hearing voices in his head. oddish!~))

Ananke: *She grabs Chronos by his head and her hand glows purple and Chronos begins to scream in pain, his voice slowly dividing in two. Ananke grabbed Chronos' head with her other hand as well and began to pull.*
Chronos: *Roars and fires a pulse of energy, knocking Ananke backwards. His voice and body returns to normal, but Ananke is fuming.*
Ananke: Prepare to die!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 10:15 pm

Beowulf: *he jumps to Chronos's side snarling and snapping at Ananke*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/6/2011, 10:43 pm

Borgia: *he ducks and his coat gets blown off. On his back is a gigantic 5 tattoo. *he looks up and smiles, drawing his katana as two lumps form in his legs that pump down into his feet. Steam rolls off his body and he crouches* Soru....*he dashes forward at speeds not even Xanthos could track. He appears behind Annex with his hand in a claw position*.....SHOTGUN! *he drives all five of his fingers into Annex's back, breaking the skin and flinging him at breakneck speeds. His legs pump again* Soru.....*he dashes again and this time appears under Penny*.....SNIPER! *he jabs his fist into her stomach, flinging her into the air*
Senoba: *she steps back just in time to avoid the claw swipe, but the front of her dress is torn off. While nothing is exposed, on the inside of her left breast is a white 4 tattoo. She holds out her hands and a large Vector Spear forms* Lance de Rampardo. *she throws the lance at Mystess. It misses, but explodes with tremendous force. She already has another lance drawn* Oh my....I missed.
Silvian: *he wanders aimlessly, dodging each attack with what looks like tripping and stumbling* You're pretty good at this. But it will take more than that to beat me, Ailuro. I believe your father was part of the team about 37 years ago that took me out. I wonder how he would feel to see you fighting me all these years later? Let me ask you this. What number on the Noble Tier do you think I am?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/7/2011, 6:36 am

Annex: GAH!!! *He cries out as his Teras armor is pierced and he is sent flying by Borgia's attack. He rights himself quickly and grabs Penny.*
Pennatus: *She slowly lands, clutching her stomach in pain. Her multicolored wings of light expand and sharpen, and Penny flaps her wings forward, several hardened feathers flying towards Borgia. Erythros uses her ability to grab Borgia's shadow, stopping his movement.*

Xanthos: *He doesn't reply, not wanting to get distracted.* Chaos Lightning... *He focuses, and expels large amounts of lightning in the form of serpents.* FLARE!!! *The lightning serpents fly towards Silvian at high speeds. Iodes grabs Xanthos' hand, and the serpents roar with Madness.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 6:53 am

Silvian: What a shame. You looked like the talkative type...*he uses his staff to deflect the serpents in different directions.* Fellow nobles, how about we end the charade?
Wolfenritter: I couldn't agree more.
Hades: *he grabs his pants leg and rips it off. On his ankle is a white 3.
Wolfenritter: *he grabs the sleeve of his coat and tears it off. On his bicep is a large 2.
Silvian: *he removes his left-hand glove and on the back of his hand is a white 1.* My turn. *he takes out a small dagger and raises it. He then stabs himself right through his hand.*
Raem: *his eyes widen and he begins to move back* EVERYONE! GET AWAY FROM SILVIAN! HE'S A BLOOD MAGE!
Silvian: Indeed. I am what the Celestio-Sapian race calls a Maleficarum. A blood mage. For a pure blooded Celestio-Sapian to become a blood mage is strictly forbidden. Do you know why, young prince?
Raem:.....because purebred Celestio-Sapians can't bleed out. They have an infinite blood supply in their bodies and can only be killed if they're bodies are damaged or destroyed beyond functionality.
Silvian: Good! The boy's done his research, Hades! You must be so proud!
Hades:.....
Silvian: Do you know how I was brought down, boy? I was brought down by a collaboration between Iciaura, The Ailuro, The Celestial Faith, and the Nobles you see here. The only reason that Hades and Senoba survived...was sheer dumb luck. all the others except the leader of the Iciauran and the leader of the Ailuro forces died by my hand.
Wolfenritter: Now that was a good fight!
Borgia: *his legs pump again.* Soru......*using sheer brute strength alone, he moves his hands up, building momentum from the shadow hold.*........BAZOOKA! *he drives both fists together into the ground, eliminating the earth below him and disrupting his shadow, freeing him. He then uses that dash move and appears on a ledge.* Oh, what fun!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/7/2011, 3:47 pm

OOC: Carl. Meridia?
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 4:45 pm

OOC: Sorry. Got a bit caught up in the battle. Razz

Meridia: I see...So then, when can we expect to be able to make our first move?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/7/2011, 5:24 pm

Xanthos: <Now, everyone!! Don't hold back!!> *He forms a sphere of lightning and eats it, his body morphing into pure lightning. His chakrams transformed into dual-kama edged kusarigama and he began to levitate above the ground.*
Iodes: *She syncs herself with Ouranos and once again dons the Mad Angel form.*
Pennatus: *Her multicolored wings glow and her body is different colored feathers, all blending together into a mesh of beauty.*
Annex: *He reforms his Teras armour and stands slowly.*
Xanthos: <This is it! If we can beat these guys, we can face Hircine!>

Chronos: *Slashes at Ananke with his sickle, but she easily dodges it. The process repeats several times before Chronos leaps back next to Beowulf.* Can you do that firebreathing again?

Last edited by Phirania on 9/8/2011, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 5:30 pm

OOC: Don't you mean Hermaceus Mora? They already beat Hircine.
Silvian: *the hole in his hand begins to let out a large stream of blood. soon, a large puddle surrounds Silvian. The blood swirls around him and forms a wave behind him.*
Wolfenritter: *he steps forward.* So then, who fights me?
Borgia: *his legs and arms pump as he readies to charge* Soru...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/7/2011, 5:45 pm

((Oopsie. My bad.))
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 5:55 pm

((Its cool, dude))
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 9:34 pm

~Paradise~
Hermaceus Mora: *he lets out a signal to the other Princes* My siblings. I will be staying on the Shifter Homeworld. It would appear that I lost control of those on Mobius, but not those on the Homeworld. I will corrupt those left with Daedric Energy so they can never be turned from me again. Meridia, You are to spearhead the assault against the gods and their allies in my stead. Clavicus Vile, you are to spearhead the assault with Prometheus. Sithis has already approved of this. Molag Bal, you are to stay in Paradise and continue channeling and locating the other Soul Seals.

~Phantasia~
Meridia: *she nods her head.* I apologize, Mr. Seraphim. But I must leave to lead the assault on Mobius. My brother will assist you here in my stead.
Clavicus Vile: Good luck, sister.
Meridia: *she nods and warps out*

~Shifter Homeworld~
Hermaceus Mora: *he arrives at the core of the planet.* Now begins the birth of a new Shifter race....Those who will serve the Daedra for all time. *he grabs the DNA-like stalk at the center of the planet. As soon as he does, the planet begins to turn black with red cracks in the forms of demonic runes on it.* Now behold the true face of evolution! Morians! *the Shifters on the planet all roar and turn black with red cracks like a desert on their bodies.*

Raem: *he grabs thin air near his face and makes a ripping motion. Immediately after he moves his hand across his face, his orange helm that signifies his Chaos Synch mode appears on his head and Ashbringer turns into a thin katana* Father....I will be your opponent.
Hades: I wouldn't have it any other way. *the two circle each other duelist style and Hades draws his blade.* With one blow?
Raem: As you wish. *the two take stance and raise their swords.*
Raem: Ultimate Summoner Blade art....
Hades: Ultimate Blade art....
Raem and Hades: *the both dash forward and slice at the same time* 10,000 WORLDS! *they both stand on opposite sides with their backs facing in the ending stance.*
Hades: *he chuckles*
Raem: *he stands normally and sheaths Ashbringer* Rest in peace, my father.
Hades: *he stumbles forward and blood sprays out from his chest. He collapses to his knees and looks up at the sky* Raem.....Neir.....I am the proudest father in the galaxy. You both have grown to be strong young men. Knowing that you both can defeat me, I will rest easy and know that the Daedric Princes are doomed to face Geneforce. *his body turns ash grey and begins to blow away* Raem, Neir....One last thing.....You two don't realize what day it is.....*he looks at them and smiles, a tears in his eyes* Happy Birthday, Prince Neir and King Raem.....
Raem: You mean I'm....
Hades: You're 18, Raem.....You are now king of the Celestio-Sapian race....That means Mystess is a queen as well. Wear your crown high, son. And Neir, live long and well. I'm so sorry I could never be a father to you...
Neir: Father...
Hades: Neir, go to the library in Avalon City after you all defeat Meridia. She is the Prince behind this whole thing....Neir, I trust the Legacy of Zeke to you...
Neir: The Legacy of Zeke?
Hades: Look for the book with that title and you will find what I mean.....*he blows away into the wind, nothing but ashes*
Raem: *tears form in his eyes, but he wipes them and looks to Dansgold, who is circling with Wolfenritter*
Dansgold: *he and the giant Celestio-sapian keep swiping at each other with axe and hammer. Finally, Dansgold moves in to shieldbash Wolfenritter, but his shield turns to rusty dust as soon as he gets too close to Wolfenritter* WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY IS THIS?!
Wolfenritter: Its not sorcery. See, most Celestio-Sapians are granted power over space. I got the opposite. I can age anything that comes withing a one foot radius of me as long as I can see it. Get too close, and I'll turn you to dust!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/7/2011, 9:46 pm

"Farewell." President Seraphim replied.

At that moment, the President's intercom buzzed. "Yes?" he asked, holding the call button.

"Mr. President, Leviathan has arrived." his secretary announced. "She has Rufus Cherubim and would like to meet you by the docks."

"Ah, he's arrived." the President said, hanging up. "Would you like to follow me to the docks to meet this young man?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 9:51 pm

Clavicus Vile: Rufus? Isn't he the one who killed Hircine? This should be interesting. But, if I am to meet him....*he stamps his cane on the ground. His horn disappears and his skin turns a dark brown shade* I should put on something a bit more casual. *Barbos also turns into a normal-sized wolf*
Barbos: I hope you know what you are doing, Lord Vile....
Clavicus Vile: Chill, Barbos. *he follows President Seraphim*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/7/2011, 10:03 pm

"Killed Hircine?" the President asked, unaware of such an event.

As they approached, Rufus leaped off of Leviathan to find himself with about twelve automatic rifles pointed at him. "Stand down!" the President commanded, and the guards complied.

"... Need me for something?" Rufus asked, feeling rather awkward to be surrounded by so many people.

Last edited by Ray on 9/7/2011, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 10:07 pm

Clavicus Vile: *he removes his hat and bows to Rufus* A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cherubim.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/7/2011, 10:20 pm

"... A pleasure to meet you too." Rufus replied.

"Please, this way." the President said, beckoning to follow him.

The trio made their way back to the President's mansion, but suddenly... "Cousin!" a little girl's voice shouted.

Rufus did not even have time to react before being barreled over by Levia, who was still sopping wet. "It's been so long!" Levia said, while still gripping Rufus like her security blanket.

"Ouch..." Rufus moaned.

The President only laughed.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2011, 10:28 pm

Clavicus Vile: *he smiles at Levia.* So this is one of your children, Mr. President. Yes...She seems like a fine girl. Eh, Barbos?
Barbos: *he barks and looks at Levia. Behind his eyes, however, his thoughts were more on the lines of "How can we use her to our advantage?"*
Clavicus Vile: *he bends over to Barbos and whispers in his ear* When the President escorts us away, give the girl the "Flying Ahhh!" and make it look good...
Barbos: *his eyes glint and give off the feeling like he's thinking "The Flying Ahhh! I just love the Flying Ahhh!". he then looks up to Clavicus and motions his head to Rufus with his eyes giving off the feel of "Should he be the framed?"*
Clavicus Vile: *he grins with a bit of subtle evilness behind his smile and nods*
Barbos: *he lets out his tongue, smiles as a dog can, barks, and pants happily.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next