The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul on 7/20/2011, 8:28 am

~2 months and 3 weeks have passed since the War of the Keshin was ended and the Daedric Prince Hircine was released from his eternal slumber with the blood and soul of Geneforce X's Grell Reaver. A great memorial was built on the battleground where the war took place. On it are 2 graves and a large diamond tomb. The graves are for Grell Reaver and King Hades. The tomb, however, harbors the most innocent of the lives that was snuffed out by Abyssion the Devourer's cruelty. It houses the body of Ouranos Ailuro, son of Xanthos Ailuro of Geneforce. Hundreds gather there by the day to pay respect to all of those who gave their lives to banish the evil Keshin from the world. From the ashes of this evil, a group of Keshin, the Placidus Keshin, have risen. Led by Alphonse Regandolf, or Kleptomania as he was known by, they strive to, with the help of Xanthos and other members of the Ailuro Clan who follow him, to train sleeping Keshin to control their powers, do good, and become accepted citizens of the Galactic Empire. The Warlords disbanded and now rule their respective planets as governors that meet on Mobius, the newly deemed Capital planet, to settle disputes, talk politics, and create laws. Elections have been taking place for a new Emperor since former Empress Yuuka Palazzo disappeared without a trace. The current leader in the polls is a man named History, who's "people first" policies have earned him the trust of the vast majority of the galaxy. He has even been so bold as to move for a bill that makes Keshin who stayed behind to live peaceful lives and Keshin who left Nifelheim to seek refuge from the vengeful Pure Born citizens of the Empire. This bill was passed unanimously. However, many people have opposed this new addition to society and have been adamantly making their opinions' known. The most famous of which is Alethia Ailuro, who has become the face of Anti-Keshin Immigration. With mobs following her anti-Keshin speeches, many transports to Slathar-Ur, The Keshin temple opened by Kleptomania and Annex Ailuro have been swarmed and the keshin, usually no younger than 12, beaten to a pulp within minutes. While no casualties have been reported, the situation is growing dire.~
*At the new High Seat Building, the capital hall of Mobius, Kleptomania is walking towards History's chamber. He, along with Xanthos, were summoned for a meeting by the Emperor-elect. As he walks, smaller Keshin dart in and out with reports for him.*
Keshin: as you can see, we still have a steady income of students at Slathar-Ur, but it is slowly decreasing. The mob's angers are getting worse and worse, lord Alphonse. The Anti-Keshin movement is becoming more of a problem by the day...
Kleptomania: I don't want any bloodshed. That's how we got in this mess. I want results, but I want no blood in doing so.
Keshin: Yes, my lord. *darts out of the building.*
Kleptomaina: *enters History's office. Xanthos is already waiting.* What do you need, History?
History: *he is a human with tanish-white skin, light brown hair at shoulder length, a brown short beard, and emerald green eyes. He appears to be in his late 30s. He is wearing a WWII-style Admiral's outfit and is sitting behind his desk.* this is what I called you here for....*he picks up a remote and clicks on a large 60 inch TV behind Kleptomania. On it is another news report on yet another Anti-Keshin rally. A tall wolf with blue fur, clearly Iciauran by decent, is speaking.*
Wolf: And now, fellow people of Mobius, I give you our leader, Alethia Ailuro! *the massive crowd applauds wildly.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Genepoints : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Phirania on 7/20/2011, 9:35 am

Alethia: *She confidently walks up to a podium, standing in front of hundreds of shouting Mobians. She clears her throat, instantly silencing everyone. She smiles and begins her speech.* People of Mobius, we have the makings of armageddon on ou rhands. No, in our very yards. The creature that threatens to kill us all, the Keshin! Allow yourselves to remember the catashrophes they have wrought upon us. The destruction of Iciaura's castle, the destruction of both Avalon City and Neo Geneforce City. Will we stand by idly while our planet, no, our universe is held together by a single thread? I say no! We must eliminate them at all costs. And so, with the latest technology at our disposal, I introduce the GUARDIAN!! *She raises a hand, and a closed curtain reveals a 12-foot tall cyborg, modeled after a bear. Its eye glows eerily, as if alive.* Able to differentiate between a Keshin, Mobian, Iciaurian, or any other known species, this tool can get rid of the Keshin menace! *The crowd erups into cheers as Alethia grins widely. She bows swiftly as the news broadcast cuts off for commercials.*
Xanthos: *He shakes his head.* She's gone over the edge this time... What pisses me off the most is that as long as she uses nonviolent protest, everything we do against her will reflect badly on us. She even has government officials on her side to protect her little project. What can we do, is the question...

**At Arcadia Town, the spot where the news was broadcasted from
Annex: *In the Ailuro supercomplex, he sighs as he changes the channel, no longer wanting to see the rally. Erythros walks into the room, holding two cups of coffee on a plate.*
Erythros: What's wrong, Annex?
Annex: That fool of a woman... she's signed her own death warrant.
Erythros: How so?
Annex: Don't you know about these Keshin eyes? *He glances at her while taking a cup of coffee.*
Erythros: Well, yes, but what of them?
Annex: *He is silent for a moment as he sips the coffee.* Do you know who my parents were?
Erythros: Um... the historians never told us that. And the archives don't go back that far...
Annex: I'll tell you, I suppose... My mother was a beautiful Mobian, most dazzling in the land. My father... was a Keshin, said to be the one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Essentially... the Ailuro are half-breeds. That robot Alethia made... it will attack her.

Alethia: *She prepares to leave the stage when she notices the robot staring at her coldly. She hurriedly leaves the stage as the next anti-Keshin speaker takes the podium.*

**The wastlelands of Avalon City
*Despite valiant attempts to clean the rubble, the fallen city was not able to be repaired with ease. Little progress had been made in its reconstruction. A small ship lands on a rooftop. Out of it steps Protos, his frame rippling with raw power. It had taken longer than expected, but he had absorbed all residue madness in his travels. Now, he would have to kill a few Keshin. He pulled out his communicator and connected to the main ship. The metallic voice of Boost crackles through the device.*
Boost: You've arrived safely? Good. The rest of us have finished our own objectives as well. We managed to track down the last Scepter Guardian only yesterday. We have their day-to-day schedules copied and predicted. Yuki Onna and Kitsune are en route to take down one who we've traced to the Bounty Hunter Obsidian's pack. Hyperion and Chronos will meet up with you at Arcadia Town. Protos... we don't have much time until the estimated A-Day. Make sure you do your best... for all of us.
Protos: *He mutters an affirmative and climbs back into the ship, taking off for Arcadia Town.*

Last edited by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/20/2011, 10:08 am

Kleptomania: From what I see, this is beyond non-violent protest. She is sending a death machine against my people. No, OUR people, Xanthos. I will not sit idly by while innocent men, women, and children are slaughtered by this woman, and I use that term loosely, and her thirst for genocide. All we can do now is get as many Keshin to Slathar-Ur as quickly as possible. As soon as she attacks, we will be ready to retaliate. Any words on Protos's whereabouts?

~Slathar-Ur, main training courtyard.~
*two Keshin teens are running towards a classroom.*
???: C'mon, Dagoth! We have to get to Iodes-sensei's class on the Road of Paranoia or she'll give us at least a month's worth of dish duty!
Dagoth: *he is a tall Keshin with gray ashen skin, three fingers on each hand, long gangly arms with barely any muscle, gold bracers on his wrists, a red loincloth as worn by all Nifelheim Keshin, and golden anklets with bare feet. his face is human with black hair back in a low ponytail. He has elf ears and red eyes along with a Keshin eye in the center of his forehead.* Its okay, Vivec. Iodes isn't that mean.
Vivec: *he is a head shorter than Dagoth and has golden skin, a bald head, elf ears, bare feet, normal hands, and wears a red loincloth like Dagoth. Three Keshin eyes are on his chest and his normal eyes are crystal blue.* She may be nice to you, but I think she has it in for me....
Dagoth: You put a live toad in her lunch yesterday.
Vivec: That was supposed to be for Jeremiah-sensei! He's so crazy, I wanted to see if he would notice and either keep eating or throw it away!
Dagoth: If we're in hot water with her, its your fault because of your childish pranks!
*the two finally enter Iodes's classroom.*

~Mobius, Central Train station.~ A figure steps off the train he is wearing a Nehru-style schoolboy jacket and Icecrown-style samurai robe bottoms. On his back is a greatshield and a greatsword. The shield appears to be burning with phoenix fire and the blade seems to be giving off intense light. When he looks up, he is wearing a bright orange phoenix mask with two horns, one broken, one full, on his mask. His body is pure black with flame designs rippling everywhere. he smiles a mischievous smile.*
Raem: Feels good to be back!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/20/2011, 2:09 pm

*Iciaura*

*Luna wanders through the empty castle, as the thinks back on the past with a faint smile. So much had happened in her home; this place was her life. She was born and raised here, it was where she met her first friend, Xanthos, it was where she brought Blastion so he knew her true roots. Her smile faltered slightly as a few bad thoughtd fluttered about her mind. Her family was slaughtered, Daitengu was sealed, and she had killed Blastion once here... only to have brought him back by tears and blood. She sighs as she leave through the back of the castle, nearing the entrance of the catacombs. She grabbed a torch, summoned a snow wolf for protection, and headed into the underground caverns. She thought about how she released Daitengu back into the world, only for her to come and live in th deepest chamber of the catacombs. The temperature decreased even more then usual as she headed deeper. A deep growl sounds through out the halls.*
Daitengu: Luna... You are visiting me...? This can only be a bearing of bad news...
Luna: *she steps into the chamber and looks at Daitengu who is lying down comfortably* It is bad news Daitengu... You and the other Guardians may be in danger. *she goes on to explain the problem at hand*
Daitengu: I see... So It looks like another run in with Protos and his group. Are the other guardians aware of the threat?
Luna: I have several others out searching for the guardians. I have granted them the ability to make pacts with them so they do not cause me any trouble.
Daitengu: Good, good.... I thank you for the warning. Hopefully there is time to prepare.
Luna: I'll stay with you. Even though I gave up alot, including being your host. (She gave up her necroangel abilities and several others. all she has is he ice, psychic, and fallen angel abilities.)
Daitengu: Thank you...

**Nuzara**

*Mystess trotted on horseback through the large thick mass of trees in search of the life-bonded pair of guardians; Kunahi and Anteris. What could possibly be so hard about finding a giant bird and a over-sized deer? A loud screeching pounded against her eardrums as a large purple, black and silver eagle dove at her. She and her horse were able to get out of the way, but it turns out that the guardian wasn't trying to attack. Mystess jumped down off her horse and slowly approached the eagle. The guardian bowed its head so it was eye level with her. But the hedgefox blaced a hand on the bird's forhead.*
Mystess: Kunahi...
*As she said the guardian's name, Anteris trotted out of the trees. She repeated her process with the deer, and explains the situation*
Anteris: ....Hyperion...
Kunahi: She has never been the same since that last run in...
Mystess: I understand. If it's alright, I would like to stay with you and risk my life to protect you to.
*the two guardians nod*

**Zoka**

*Garm is deep inside a volcano searching for the cheetah guradian known as Blasteris. He knew it would be a problem finding the creature, seeing that all he had to do was "stir the lava." He took control of the molten earth and whirled it around in a vortex like mannor. A loud roar filled the hot cavern as a large cheetah with lava completely around its neck and down its stomach erupted out of the lava. Garm jumped up and quickly made the pact. Through the pact he explained the situation.*
Blasteris: You and I are the same child. Creatures of lava. I have forseen these events for quite some time. I still thank you for the warning and request that you stay with me where you are most comfortable...

**Mobius**

*Charisma is sitting in a clearing, talking to Rionazu.*
Rionazu: You have had a change of heart my dear Charisma... You were never about protecting the guardians, or helping the others. I guess when Garment performed that ritual, he forgot alot of your meaness.
Charisma: *she sighs* I'm more worried about Xanthos though...

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/20/2011, 3:29 pm

*a voice echoes out in the clearing that Charisma was standing in*
Saber: Worried, mother? How unlike you....*Saber steps into the clearing, a smile on his face but a look of disgust in his real eye on the right side of his face.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/20/2011, 6:47 pm

Charisma: *she narrows her eyes at what her son has become.*

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/20/2011, 7:27 pm

Saber: You seem to care deeply about your family now, even Xanthos. But, this raises a question I have been harboring for years now......*he looks at her, his smile now a firm line as he becomes serious.* Why did you torture me all those years? Its not like I don't appreciate it, you taught me a valuable lesson. That the strong rule the weak, that the broken should be put out of their misery, and that love and honor are just other words for weakness. But I am curious. If you had this love and compassion inside you, why couldn't you show it to your own child?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/20/2011, 10:23 pm

Xanthos: As far as we know, the robot isn't equipped with weaponry, only able to differentiate between various species. As for my brother... No, I have heard nothing of him. That worries me... but the anti-Keshin movement is a bigger problem. I should have dealt with Alethia a long time ago... *He narrows his eyes.*

Iodes: *She sits in the teacher's desk, neatly stacking her papers in front of her. She chuckled. Was it strange for a girl as young as her to teach others? How old was she again? 13? 14? Iodes couldn't remember. Her mental age was at least equivalent to a 20-year-old scholar. She had memorized everything she needed to know academically until about junior year of high school. The door to the classroom opened as students filed into their seats. Iodes frowned as two seats were still empty. She tapped her desk with a pencil as Dagoth and Vivec walked in. Iodes glanced at the clock, then back at the students with a hint of a smile.* Nice timing.

**Kitsune and Yuki Onna walk through the forest, wearing identical clothing as was standard in their group. Brown hooded cloaks with gold trimming. However, Yuki Onna's sleeves were large, covering her hands, while Kitsune's sleeves, or lack thereof, cut off at his shoulder. Kitsune sniffed the air and pointed eastwards.**
Yuki Onna: That Scepter Guardian tracking skill... its quite useful. *She pulls out a fan, cooling herself with it.*
Kitsune: Yeah, I thank Daitengu for that. They were lucky to have gotten to it first, else I wouldn't be here.
Yuki Onna: And I came from Rionazu, correct?
Kitsune: Heh, yep. You have the supplies?
Yuki Onna: *She holds up two identical dolls, whose faces are contorted in what looks like fear. In her pouch are several more dolls, visually differing from the two she held, but holding the same expression.* We have two dolls of each sin. The greed doll *She indicates to the dolls she's holding.* is the one that copies abilities, but the Scepter Guardian's power corrupts the doll into a life-size evil version of it. Then we feed the greed doll the other sins, which allows it to become a monster like us!~
Kitsune: Correct, now stay on your toes. The Scepter Guardians are near. *He peeks through shrubbery to see the clearing Mystess and the two Guardians were.* Perfect.

**Protos' ship lands a few miles away from Arcadia Town, in the cover of a forest to avoid suspicion. He strides into the town, his attire closely resembling that of Kitsune and Yuki Onna. His sleeves were skintight and he wore gold eye contacts to hide his Keshin eyes. He sat on a park bench right next to Hyperion and Chronos, ready for briefing.*
Hyperion: *His cloak was zippered all the way, but similar to Protos'. He took out a laptop, pulling up a picture of Alethia's machine.* Surely you've heard of the Anti-Keshin movement? *Protos nods.* A Keshin searching device has been made, called the Guardian.
Protos: Ironic how we're chasing Guardians, while one is right in front of us...
Chronos: Hehe, Boost believes this robot is in fact sentient, harboring some being inside it. But Alethia, the leader, doesn't seem to know this. We can use this to our advantage.
Protos: Steal the bot and use it to track down Keshin? Sounds good to me.
Hyperion: And security won't be a problem for us either. Considering the three of us are going to get it, this should be easy.
Protos: Should is the magic word. *The three stand in unison, walking towards the ongoing rally point.*

Last edited by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/20/2011, 11:08 pm

OOC: Okay, let's try this again.

Rufus' planet has already been revealed, but currently unnamed. Can anyone help me think of a way in?
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Genepoints : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/20/2011, 11:18 pm

OOC: I got an idea.

Raem: *turns around to the train entrance and looks in.* Oi, Rufus! you and Lucy can come out of the train any time. We're here.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 3:10 am

*Protos, Hyperion and Chronos approach the crowd from behind. Chronos cracks his knuckles, and lets temporal energy frlow from his hands and cover the crowd in a dome. The crowd's movements became slower, their time slowed by Chronos' power. Hyperion bent the light around Protos as he ran onto the stage so the cat was invisible to the naked eye. Hyperion also formed a light illusion of the Guardian robot as Protos used two hands made of madness to grab the robot from under the curtain. Hyperion layered the bot with bent light, so nobody would notice an invisible being run off with it. Protos dashed towards his ship, Guardian in tow. Chronos released his temporal field, returning the people to their correct times. He followed Protos back to the ship and Hyperion began to follow, releasing his light-based illusions. Alethia wouldn't find out about the loss of her machine for some time. Hyperion grinned and ran back to the ship. The three hid in the forest just outside of town. Protos pulled out his communicator.*

Boost: Good job, you three. Now, Protos, there's a teleportation device in your ship's trunk. Get it out so you three and the Guardian can get back to base. Your next missions probably won't go as smoothly.
Protos: *Pulls out the teleporter and he, along with the others and robot, teleport to the main ship.*

Boost: *She saunters towards them, grinning. She wore a brown trenchcoat like the others, her body accented with gold coloring.* Good. We'll have the Guardian shut down until we have the Scepter Guardians copied. Speaking of which, you three are going after Blasteris next. Protos, could you please drain the madness you collected into this vat? *As Protos drains the madness, Boost brings up a holopicture of Blasteris.* This is the cheetah Guardian, Blasteris. He lives in a volcano that we believe is at the location. A region known as Zoka. Be careful and don't get cocky.
Chronos: *Taking the Sin dolls, he grins.* Don't worry about us. How much time until A-Day?
Boost: Not sure. The threat is taking its time and the Keshin War has delayed its arrival. Perhaps a month or two. Maybe three.
Protos: Then, we must hurry. *The three activate the teleporter device, and disappear from Boost's sight.*
Boost: *She nods as several droids take the Guardian robot and take it to the lower levels of the ship. She saunters back to the control panel, going over the mission objectives once more.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 3:27 am

Vivec: *beads of sweat drip down his face as he glances around the classroom. All eyes were on him and Dagoth.* S-s-s-s-sorry we're late, I-i-i-iodes-sensei....
Dagoth: *he simply sits down and stays silent, unfazed by the attention.*

Kleptomania: I'm half tempted to march out there and confront her myself. As for Samuel, I sent him to get Annex. A school for Keshin can't run without its headmaster, and we need him as headmaster more than ever...

Schizophrenia: *he was in the doorway the whole time Annex had been talking.* It was Megalomania. Not Xander, but the first Megalomania. Balthazar was a very powerful Keshin indeed. So strong he could take on me, Alphonse, Benito, Rodrick, Coraline, and Jeremiah all at once. If he was alive, he would be proud of you, Annex. Both you and Xanthos. You are making a huge impact in this world. Now, as for why I am here, I need you at Slathar-Ur. If I am correct, you are headmaster there. The students will panic when they hear about this lynch mob that Alethia has put together. They will need your guidance.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/21/2011, 3:41 am

"Phew, finally!" Lucy called, stretching as they got out of the train.

Rufus was still white from the crowded station. If it was up to him, he would have rode Sleipnir the whole way. Then again, did he have much choice? "Oh, man up!" Lucy snapped at Rufus' white face, but was met with only a death glare.

"She's right, actually." Rufus' cell phone piped up, hiding Sleipnir. "You gotta get used to crowds eventually."

Rufus did not respond.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Genepoints : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 3:47 am

Annex: Yes, it is unfortunate that this is the sad truth of the situation. *He stands, taking his staff from its resting place and starting towards the door.* How much longer must this battle wage? I wish I knew how to end it... *He leaves the room as Erythros turns to the television again.*

Iodes: Haha, just take your seats, boys. *She waves a hand in the air nonchalantly as she turns around to the board. She begins to write down the basics of mastering the Road to Paranoia, when she muses over a dream she had last night. She had been running through a forest, escaping an unknown threat. She had tripped and fallen and fired lightning at the enemy. Only... Iodes never had electrokinesis. Her late brother Ouranos did, however. It was then that Iodes looked down and screamed as she saw her body was not her own, but of her brothers. She looked up again and the enemy was gone, instead she was trapped in Ouranos' grave. She screamed, trying to get out, hoping someone would hear her... By now, she had stopped writing on the board and the students were staring at her expectantly.*
Student: Um... Iodes-sensei? Are you feeling alright?
Iodes: *She snaps out of her trance, whirling around and gving the student a warm smile.* Yeah, I'm fine. Guess its the sushi I had last night. *She flashes another fake smile and turns back towards the board.* ~My dreams have always hinted at something... but what does this one mean?~

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 3:59 am

Raem: *walks in and helps Rufus out of his seat.* Don't worry, man. You got me looking out for ya. Besides, you should feel honored! you and Lucy will be the first people from your world to even set foot in my world. It will be a scientific milestone the likes of which will make you the foremost expert on Mobian life in your world.
*his sword gleams and Efreet bursts forth from Raem's shadow.*
Efreet: You really are only good for words, boy. Hell, if it weren't for me, you'd be dead long ago!
*Raem's shield gleams and out comes a teenage-figure in black phoenix armor with orange trim. His armor is similar to Raemnamesh's, but lighter looking.*
???: Oh stop your grumbling, old timer.
Efreet: OLD TIMER!? And just who are you calling old timer, Sobek?!
Sobek: *he crosses his arms and shakes his head.* you of course.
Efreet: Rhetorical question, twerp.
Raem: Efreet, shut up. Sobek, I appreciate you coming with me. Your father, Raemnamesh, is one of my most trusted comrades. But, could you not bicker so much with Efreet?
Sobek: sorry, little cousin. I just get carried away. *floats over to Lucy.* May I take your bags? *there was a noticeable hint of flirtatiousness in his voice.*

Schizophrenia: *he and Annex are walking together towards the limo that is parked in the parking garage.* Only until the people can learn to trust that we are not Abyssion's servants. Until then, we need to play safe. And, with you publicly volunteering for the role of Headmaster, it makes you a prime target by the Anti-Keshin movement. There have already been assassination attempts on Alphonse and Jeremiah. Coraline and Iodes keep to the school to teach, so they are safe. But the last thing we need is for you to get your head sniped off by some anti-change sociopath.

*on the television, another anti-keshin leader is at the podium. it is a tall female owl with glasses, blond hair that is down, and a blue therapist's suit. It is Bridget Adams, the foremost researcher on psychiatry.*
Bridget: We are no longer an organization, dear people. We are a family. And as such, we must make those who would betray that family known. *on the screen behind her, a picture of Annex, Mania, Dementia, Xanthos, Iodes and Kleptomania flashes on.* These are those who would betray our Mobius, our family, and give in to madness! They are monsters, beasts who would rather bathe in blood and madness! and as a family, we must tear out their jaws and drive them back into the sea they came from!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 4:14 am

Annex: Assassination attempts are unavoidable. But I'm prepared for such an attack, should it come. I've set up a layer of protective madness just barely above my body. Any bullet or other projectile would burn up long before reaching me. It also blocks most damage to my body. I've also shielded my mind against mental attacks. Though I doubt even this protection will be enough...

Erythros: *Annoyed, she turns off the television and slumps into the couch.*This will never end, will it?

Pennatus: *She stands above the tri-grave with Omicron next to her. Penny places a bouquet of flowers on each grave. Grell Reaver. Lord Hades. Ouranos Ailuro. She remembered his smile, as innocent as any child's could be... Omicron knelt his head in silence.* Aren't cats supposed to have nine lives? Why...? Why couldn't you come back? *She wipes a tear in her sleeve and Omicron pats her on the back.* Let's go, Omi...

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 4:31 am

~Slathar-Ur~
*Vivec and Dagoth are both outside the classroom near Iodes's open window. They, however, can't see it is open.*
Vivec: I don't get how a hottie like Iodes-sensei is teaching us. I mean, she's about a year younger than me! She should be studying with us.
Dagoth: You can be a real idiot, you know that? She knows things about madness that we can't even COMPREHEND! She learned from the founders of the school, Alphonse and Annex.
Vivec: Still, I wonder if the whole teacher thing applies outside the classroom? *he smiles a bit.*
Dagoth: She would squash you like a bug if you tried ANY moves. And I wouldn't even scrape you off the ground if she did.
Vivec: That's cold....

~The Tri-Graves.~
*a boy is standing at the opposite end of the grave Pennatus is at. He has flat, military-cropped hair, red leather cloths, and a naginata on his back. It is Gashka Palazzo.*
Gashka: *he kneels to Ouranos's grave* I'm so sorry....this is all my family's fault....

Schizophrenia: That being said, that is why I am here. *he touches Annex and makes 2 more copies of him.* these two will go into the other limos and drive in different directions to Slathar-Ur than we take. Hopefully, this will confuse any assassination attempts and give us the opportunity to get to the school safely.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 4:54 am

Iodes: *She stacks her papers again, making sure everything was tidy on her desk. Again, her mind drifted to the dream she had had. She sat at her desk, letting the cool breeze from her window cool off her fur. An unknown enemy. Powers that were not her own. A body not her own. And being trapped underground... What could it mean?*

Pennatus: No... nobody could have known this would have happened.

Annex: Excellent. Onwards to the Slathar-Ur!

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 5:36 am

Dagoth: I don't care if its cold. Its the truth.
Vivec: Oh please, Dagoth. You're telling me you have never wanted to ask her out? I mean, if it was me, i would be all like, *yells at the top of his lungs.* YO IODES, YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH A GUY WITH THREE FINGERS?!

*the limos move out*

*at the rally, a Celestio-sapian walks over to Alethia*
Supporter: Miss Ailuro. We have confirmed reports that Schizophrenia and Annex have left the complex.

Gashka: *he stands up.* I'm surprised you're letting me pay respect. If Xanthos knew I was here.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 6:10 am

Iodes: *She falls out of her chair, surprised by the seemingly random outburst. Calming her battle instincts, she walks towards the desk, pulling her coat off the chair. The students were supposed to be eating lunch in the courtyards right now. Supposed to be was the key phrase. She mutters to herself.* I should go hang out with Garm sometime. Hopefully sometime soon...

Alethia: We'll have our supporters chase down the vehicle and protest them in overwhelming numbers. Nonviolently, though.

Penny: He won't... I haven't been talking to him for a while now. I mean, I understand having the Keshin control their darker urges is very important for everyone's safety... But I can't help but fear that another killer will come... and it would quite easy for Keshin to give in to their dark sides under these current circumstances...

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 6:35 am

*a courier walks into Iodes's office.*
Courier: Iodes Ailuro? I have a message for you from some place called Darris Karlan. Its from a guy who calls himself Raemnamesh.

Supporter: It will be done. *he bows and walks off. a tall male gray horned screech owl with a metal mask on his face is leaning against the stage. The celestio-sapian bows to him.* Lord Fallow Skylos.
Fallow: *he doesn't even regard the supporter.* Even though our clans were enemies, I must say you are a good leader. However, why don't we just assassinate Schizophrenia and Annex outright? The Keshin ranks would crumble....

Gashka: I am the closest thing in this world to becoming a Keshin....I know the risks. But, without Abyssion, the madness is not as dark.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 6:52 am

Iodes: Oh? Alright, what's the message?

Alethia: No... I have to take this carefully, as much as I'd like to kill the Keshin by my own hands. It's too early in the game to kill off the leaders. I guess you could say I like to play with my food.~ *She grins sadistically.*

Penny: I hope that is true...

**In the vast emptiness of space, a single red planet swims, following no spacial orbit. Its surface is gooey, with no sign of life on it. None most would be familiar with, anyway. In the distance was a small solar system. A sun. Two planets. That was food. The red planet swerved towards the smaller planets, engulfing them and melding with them. The planet scanned the technology from the planet. Not bad. Not bad at all. The sentient red planet engulfed the sun as well, using its solar power to rocket itself towards a new solar system and repeat the process. In a few months, it would return to the milky way and finish its business there. On its surface, the inhabitants of the planet, one aquatic, the other a flora humanoid, were sucked into the red planet. After several moments, red gooey replicas of them emerged on the planet's surface. The red planet was at bliss. Its shapeshifting abilities were still at their peak. Soon, the storm would arrive.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 7:05 am

Courier: He said "the prince of Avalon has returned.". that was it.

Fallow: If it weren't for that Ailuro blood in your veins, I might be attracted to you. as for me, its just my nature to kill Keshin. After all, I am what I am.... *he snaps his fingers. A cage lowers and a 14 year old cat Keshin is in the cage. Fallow walks up to the cage, and glares at the child. A power flows out of Fallow. It is the opposite of Madness, Order. Not peaceful order. Emotionless, colorless, dark and grey order. The Order that could crush life itself under its boot. The child begins to clasp his head and writhe in pain in the cage. After a while, blood flows out of the child's ears and the child goes limp. The cage is taken away, the child still alive. Fallow turns to Alethia* After all, I am a Flayer.....

Gashka: What I'm worried about is Iodes. Those lynch mobs on the news are getting more and more desperate...

*the limo carrying the real Schizophrenia and Annex is stopped by a large mob waiting for them on the bridge that leads out of the city.*
Schizophrenia: Crap...they knew we were coming.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/21/2011, 7:14 am

Iodes: Raem?! That is indeed good news!!

Alethia: Haven't seen one of those in a while. I honestly thought the power of Order had died off.

Penny: As long as she's within the school walls, she should be fine...

Annex: Hm... *He raises a hand and uses his power of madness to part the mob in the middle, allowing the limo to pass.* Better step on it.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/21/2011, 7:24 am

Courier: He also said that the prince of Avalon was in Neo Geneforce city right now.

Fallow: Just as the Ailuro was strong in Madness, the Skylos have always ruled over Order. I have but one mission. I will bring the Ailuro that oppose me to their rightful place....Into my claws....*as he says that, he holds one hand at face level, the blade claws on each finger scrape together as he clenches his fist.*

Gashka: Good.

Schizophrenia: *he motions to the driver and the driver rockets off. After they cross the bridge, the driver removes his hat.*
Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHI! That was a close one!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top