NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 7/27/2011, 11:57 am

*a shadow zips along the ground until it reaches the spot of Sobek and Mystess. From the shadow, a being emerges. He is Human, with white hair, peircing blue eyes, black clothing, and a red spirit necklace. He takes Mystess out of Sobek's arms and starts sinking back into the shadows of the ground*
???: *he speacks with a voice that sounds like it was rarely used, thick and scratchy* Do not worry about your friend... She will be fine... *he disappears completely with Mystess*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 7/27/2011, 12:03 pm

Sobek: *just stands there completely dumbfounded.* What just happened?.......wait......I LOST MY MASTER'S WIFE! O_O;
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/27/2011, 1:26 pm

Moros: Urgh... Don't give in! It's just intimidation!
Ganos: Tell that to the bridge! It can't hold all of our weight now!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/27/2011, 2:03 pm

Beowulf: *jumps out of Chronos's arms and looks at the chaos below* ~Will the flow of time be corrupted because of these events??~

Last edited by Luna on 7/28/2011, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 12:02 am

Dagoth: Stay strong, brothers. They aren't so tough! Why do you think they came after us in such great number? They're afraid of us!
Fallow: I'll show you fear, little Keshin....*he holds out his hand and begins to suppress Order down on Dagoth, who collapses, holding his head and screaming.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/28/2011, 12:35 am

"You alright?" Sleipnir asked as he trotted towards Rufus.

Seeing Raem in pain, Rufus got up and tapped a few keys on his cellphone. "Eurydice, we got a casualty."

Immediately, a Polyhymnia emerged from a mist of noise. "Let him down, Sleipnir." she commanded. "Gently."

Sleipnir slowly let down Raem, keeping him on his back. She kneeled down and exhaled, with a green aura surrounding both of them. "This will take time." she said.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 10:05 am

Raem: That energy I just felt.....it was so familiar, but I've never felt anything that powerful before. Its stronger than Abyssion or Typhon....

Neir: *he looks up at the city and scowls. he then floats up slowly and lands right on the edge. As soon as he does, his eyes widen with anger.* RAAAAEEEEM! *he lets out another large energy pulse stronger than the two before.*

~Avalon Palace.~
Salza: *is standing next to Solanna's bedroom, keeping guard. He feels the energy and, being one of the people that know about Neir, he opens Solanna's door.* My lady, do you feel that energy?!

Last edited by Zazul on 7/28/2011, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/28/2011, 10:35 am

Chronos: No, Beowulf... This chaos is part of the timestream...

Aerios: *He falters, unable to hold up against the pressure of Order. Then, he feels a sudden spike in madness. He looks up, seeing Protos standing in front of him.*
Protos: *Glances at the pained Slathar-Ur students, then back at the Flayers.* Just who are you people?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 11:18 am

Fallow: Well well well, Protos Ailuro at last. I am Fallow Skylos of the Anti-Keshin Movement. These men behind me are also members of the Skylos clan. As to what we are, we are Flayers. Beings who wield Order to combat the Madness.
Vivec: *to Aerios* isn't that the guy Kleptomania-dono was fighting?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/28/2011, 12:17 pm

The pulse of energy made the two SABERs and commander jump. "... Anyone feel that?" Rufus asked, having landed on his hiny.

"Yeah, I did..." Sleipnir replied. "I'll go check it out."

Eurydice regained her concentration as Sleipnir galloped off. Around her and Raem, once could swear grass was growing through the concrete. Meanwhile, Lucy was running over after the last of the civilians were rounded up. "Everyone alright?" she asked.

"Yes." Rufus replied. "I think so."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/28/2011, 1:07 pm

Luna: *runs over to where Rufus and everyone is* Its getting dangerous... If only we knew where the energy is coming from!

Solanna: *staring out her window* Yes I feew it. I think Neir has returned....

Beowulf: *scared, he literally sinks into the shadows and hides in Chronos's shadow. The shadow's shivering and shaking makes it pretty obvious*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 2:11 pm

Neir: *as he walks through the ruins on NGC, anything too close to him gets blown away by his power.* Raem.....R-r-aem.....Raem.....
Raem: Its getting closer.....what is that?....

Salza: If it is Prince Neir, then we must investigate. *he makes the call to have Solanna's ship ready.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/28/2011, 2:16 pm

Solanna: Alrighty then! Lets get to it.

Luna: *she tries to look into the energywith her psychic abilities to locate it's source, but is denied by a searing migrane* I-I cant locate the source...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 2:41 pm

*one of the buildings surrounding Raem and the others is completely destroyed. Out from the smoke, Neir slowly walks out, his eyes locked only on Raem.*
Neir: R-r-r-r-aem.......Raem.....RAEM......RAAAAEEEEM!!! *he lets out another energy wave as he powers up.*
Raem: *gets up and stands there.* No way....this is the energy we've been feeling.....This guy did all this?!
Neir: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *His hair on the sides on his head and his bangs flow up and spike from his energy.*

*Solanna's ship is flying towards NGC*
Autopilot: Destination, Neo Geneforce City. Estimated time for arrival, 10 minutes.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/28/2011, 3:12 pm

Xanthos: *He stumbles out onto the street, seeing Neir approaching the group. The demolished building's shards land near Xanthos.* Urgh... This guy... did that?

Aerios: *Only slightly nods, too surprised to speak. Not like he normally did, anyway.*
Protos: *To Fallow.* Give up. And maybe I won't kill you.

Chronos Prime: *He stares at his shadow for a moment, then looks up, seeing Solanna's ship approach. Probably to take care of that other threat nearby. The heroes would eventually defeat the Lost Prince, Neir. But, how long would that take? With the Lost Prince's power and the current strength of the heroes, they wouldn't last long. Chronos knew what he would have to do next. He stood on the building's edge and held out a hand, sending silver particles towards the heroes. As the particles made contact, they reversed the injuries on the heroes, bringing them back to their peak condition.* The effects are only temporary, but hopefully, that is enough...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/28/2011, 3:57 pm

Beowulf: *his head pokes out of Chronos's shadow, then his whole body comes out* . . . .
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 4:24 pm

Raem: *feeling revitalized because of Chronos, he looks Neir dead in the face.* Who are you and how do you know me?
Neir:.......Die Raem. *he holds his arm down with the palm open and throws a ball of energy at Raem underhanded.*
Raem: Yikes! *he dodges and the ball hits a tower on the other side of the city. the tower explodes into millions of pieces.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/28/2011, 4:30 pm

"Lightning, engage!" Rufus shouted, holding out his phone. "Sleipnir, we got trouble!"

Immediately, Sleipnir came running back while Lightning materialized. Eurydice retreated back into the phone, as noncombat personnel. Lightning immediately jumped into the air, spinning her swords around herself and preparing to use Lightning Strike, while Sleipnir dashed forward using Lightning Rush, both straight at Neir.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/28/2011, 4:33 pm

Xanthos: *Ignites his chakrams in lightning and bursts forward in a stream of sparks. He increases his pace, following in Sleipnir's slipstream to gain more speed.*

Chronos Prime: I only hope they beat Neir... There will be deadly consequences if they don't...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/28/2011, 4:37 pm

Luna: *draws her ice blades and starts slashing at Neir*

Beowulf: i see... at least one casualty this battle...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 4:46 pm

Neir: ........hrggg.........hnnnnnngg.......HHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lets out another energy wave and flies forward, driving both of his forearms into Slepnir and Lightning's faces. He then flips forward and rams his leg down onto the back of Xanthos's head and, using him as a springboard, flies at Luna, kneeing her in the chin. Raem dashes at Neir and tries to punch him, but Neir blocks the punch with his forehead and slams Slepnir and Lightning, who were still on his arms the whole time, into Raem's sides, sending them flying into a building.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/28/2011, 4:52 pm

Xanthos: Gak! *He stumbles forward but uses his forward momentum to his advantage. He blasted forward with lightning and held out a hand, spinning on a lamppost back towards Neir and ramming into his back.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/28/2011, 5:39 pm

Neir: *he wheels around and grabs Xanthos before he can ram into him. he then spins Xanthos around in circles by the shoulders and throws him into a pile of rubble.* R.....rra......rrraaa......RAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/28/2011, 10:37 pm

The two horses fell to the ground, having had enough combat for the day. "You two alright?" Rufus asked, running towards them heedless of danger.

While Sleipnir was unconscious, Lightning breathed, "Yeah...", still badly hurt.

Rufus recalled them back into his cell phone, and decided to run off. He needed reinforcements. Lucy, thinking Rufus was chickening out, brushed off her brass knuckles. "Come on, Aphrodite!" she commanded.

"Hi-ya!" Aphrodite shouted, activating her Boxer patch and giving her little to no armor in exchange for fists of metal. She flew right at Neir, screaming, and wreathed her fist in flame, thrusting it towards him.

OOC: [insert obligatory Falcon Punch joke here]
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/28/2011, 11:52 pm

Luna: *The force from being kneed in the chin sends her flying back. She flips and launches at Neir. They couldn't possibly keep this up... If only they had perfect defense... Then the idea hit her like a brick to the face* OW!! *a brick hits her in the face* We need Vein...
Charisma: *lands next to luna* ARE YOU NUTS?!
Luna: He may be our only chance. He is a HIGHLY defensive person...
Charisma: What makes you think he'll help us?
Luna: Odds are he won't. But it's worth a shot.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next