NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/8/2011, 6:13 pm

Dansgold: *he melts the pillar.* We have a 4 hour head start. Our priority should be to get some distance between us and Hircine. He can't track ice if it melts. As for why I ask John, myself, and two others were friends with him until History turned on us. Now he brands us enemies of the government. Ha! Government....more like dictatorship.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 11 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 2:19 am

Luna: *wandering aimlessly around the woods* I think I'm lost...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/9/2011, 3:04 pm

Xanthos: ...? *He reaches the top of the mountain, sitting in a squat as he examined the terrain below. From the looks of it, this was the highest point of the island.*

Chronos: Oh? A chance encounter? *He examines the paper thoroughly.* I love when this happens! *He flahes the paper at Beowulf.* We might have just found our first clue! We'll search for this person.

~At the Arcadia Mechanifest
Omicron: *Yawns as he sits at a table, bored out of his AI. The Mechanifest was a celebration for mechanical beings, a community that had been ranked number two after organic lifeforms. Yet, there was nothing that interested the small cyborg porcupine. Then, there was Raze to deal with.*
Raze: We should go to the biomechanic tent, it's like a whole new level of awesome! I mean, we could also go see the latest prototype weapons for that new Guardian 2.0. Maybe do a little sabotage...? No, no, no we should drink diesel oil! You drink that, right?
Omicron: No...
Raze: Ah, right. Forgot! Well, maybe-
Omicron: *He tuned out his annoyance, hearing something approaching. Something not in the immediate area, but... from the sky, perhaps? He stood slowly and began to slowly walk, then run to a nearby tent, Raze following close behind. A split second later, a burst of energy crashed into the table, exploding it into shards. The robot citizens looked up, seeing a crimson, somewhat slimy lizard creature, with a stinger tail and giant draconian wings. It scanned the festival carefully, examining the mechanical lifeforms.*
???: Where is SP-12 Omicron?!? *The lizardman lifted a robot with a crimson hand of energy, seemingly composed of Madness and other materials.*
Robot: Urk! This unit does not-! *The lizardman squeezed harder, the robots head popping off with ease and its crumpled frame unceremoniously crashing to the ground. Many robots began to flee in terror, while a few tried to fend off the lizardman.*
Omicron: We should evacuate. *He glances at Raze, his audio receptors catching everything. He lifted himself up, his jet boots already beginning to ignite.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 3:31 pm

(.-. is Mechanifest supposed to be musikfest for robots?)

Beowulf: He seems really familiar some how.... but lets go find him!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/9/2011, 3:33 pm

~Anti-Keshin Movement Headquarters, Aracadia~
Fallow: *he enters the commander's chamber and drops down onto his knees.* I apologize, my lady. I failed you....the Keshin made it to the compound. I was viciously attacked by Protos Ailuro....and now...*he looks up, revealing that he now has a metal beak hiding his injuries* Now I am forced to conceal my scars like some freak....Please, give me another chance to further the cause!

Raem: *as he walks, he begins to pick up on the energy in the area* Hmmm....to the north is Slepnir, that much I can feel....and to the west is Mystess. I should probably head to the center of the jungle and wait for them there....

Zazul: *he chuckles to himself* Some tracker you are, Materex! How you and the original Geneforce bested me at all is beyond me! I must have had glitches!

Dansgold: Hehehe. Never mind. For now, we should focus on getting our bearings. What can you see from up there?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 3:48 pm

Luna: *stops and turns to Zazul* I've had plenty of experience with tracking. especially as a wolf.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/9/2011, 4:00 pm

Looking around, Rufus simply said, "You know what, maybe there are useful poisons in the jungle. Got no experience with them, though, so don't eat anything."

"You're right." Sleipnir replied, leaping away towards the jungle.

Since they were going downhill, and this area was also rather unstable, Sleipnir began sliding around. "Whoa!" he whinnied, trying to keep himself stable.

"Slow down! Slow down!" Rufus commanded, but it was too late.

Sleipnir ground to a halt onto sand that was between the crag and the jungle, but behind them, the unstable crag caused a landslide, and a pretty loud one at that. "... Oops..." Sleipnir gasped.

"Move it!" Rufus hissed. "We need distance! Now!"

Sleipnir didn't even bother letting Rufus finish. He dashed off, with Rufus holding onto Sleipnir's mane. "Take the least overgrown paths!" Rufus warned. "Leave as little evidence as possible!"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/9/2011, 5:22 pm

((Haha, I guess! Robots getting drunk lol. Are you going to Musikfest anytime soon?))

Xanthos: The landscape is more diverse than I thought. Strange for an island to have such a wide amount of ecosystems... But besides that... nothing. Hircine's HQ could be camo'd to conceal itself.

Chronos: *He grinned and examined the paper.* This paper doesn't seem to be terribly old. And this person must have been on this planet at one point to have left this here. I can probably find him with this. *He holds up the paper, staring intently at it as his eyes glowed silver.*

Omicron: *Blasted out of the tent, Raze holding onto his leg. The cat flailed wildly as Omicron began to initiate evasive manuevers. The lizardman seemed to notice a shift in the air, and flew down a little. Spying Omicron's fleeing figure, the lizardman flew after him, recognizing his target.*

Iodes: *She hears a door open in the quiet room and a gelatinous creature oozes in, a needle of some sort in its hand. It began to approach her, so she closed her eyes and slowed her breathing, pretending to be asleep. The gelatinous creature loomed over her, studying her intently. It spoke in a gurgly language Iodes had never heard before. A second creature also came in and the two lifted the table up, one of them plunging the needle into Iodes to wake her. She winced, seeing the second carry in a set of materials for dissecting. Iodes' eyes widened as she saw them.*

Erythros: *At the Ailuro compound, she eyes the students carefully as she hands them tea. She slowly approaches Aerios, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder and grinned. The male blinked slowly as he accepted the tea and took a sip. He bowed thankfully and Erythros whirled on her heel, standing in front of the group of students. She cleared her throat to get their attention and spoke.* So... what exactly happened out there?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 5:36 pm

((Hopefully. I'm trying to talk jordan into going, but it looks like i need to try alot harder.))

*Deep in the woods is basically a bunch of treehouses. both humans and humaniods live there, along with their "pets". The kid from the picture is seen herding a few sheep with a riding whip*
Dark: come on! *he lightly hits them with the whip* back into the corral! We dont need any of you getting lost again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/9/2011, 6:14 pm

Dansgold: Or maybe it isn't on the island at all. Why would Hircine keep his base in an area that he uses for hunting dangerous opponents? It would be too risky....No, I think what we need to do is establish a base and find the others. If we all gather together, we might have a shot at taking on Hircine and his hunting parties head on....

Raem: *senses Rufus and Slepnir* Great, their going so fast I'll have a hard time catching up with them.... *he dashes off after them, using his agility to jump from tree branch to tree branch.*

Zazul: Wolf or not, you don't do your race justice, Organic....

*as the Shifters are about to begin dissection, a voice rings out as a tall humanoid with tentacles for hair, a male-type muscular green body with tentacles coming from his back, moss-green skin, and a single eye in the center of his mouthless face walks in*
Hermaceus Mora: STOP! She is not for dissecting. *the Daedric prince enters the room flanked by two demon soldiers like the ones Saber and Ivankov summoned.* Greetings, Miss Ailuro. I trust the lodgings are not too uncomfortable? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hermaceus Mora, Daedric Prince of Knowledge and the Flow of Time. *he places one hand across his chest and bows respectfully.* I do apologize for the treatment received by the Shifters. They have a tendency to research on, dissect, and assimilate anything they come across. Which is precisely why I favor them. Now, you are going to tell us everything you know about Geneforce X, the original Geneforce, and the Empire along with those bothersome Keshin.

Dagoth: *he eyes the women suspiciously, but Vivec, being the sucker he is for beautiful women, cuts in*
Vivec: We were at the school when we were attacked by the weird red goo monsters that took on the forms of Headmaster Annex and Iodes-sensei. But Dagoth here, being a student of Paranoia, was able to tell the difference between the real and fake teachers. So we all got out of there and as we were leaving we got attacked at the bridge by some guys who called themselves Flayers. Protos showed up and he said they were members of something called the Skylos. But yeah, Protos saved us and now here we are!
Dagoth: Vivec, you really are too honest for your own good sometimes....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 7:56 pm

Luna: heh... *her ears move forward to catch an oncoming noise that sounds much like a fast moving horse. She silently gives chase, recognizing Sleipnir and Rufus's voices.*

((Remember, at this point, she can easily be mistaken as one of Hircine's trackers))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/9/2011, 8:02 pm

Rufus and Sleipnir finally stopped, after their initial getaway. "Phew..." Sleipnir gasped as they stopped by a river. "I'm finally tired... mind getting off me?"

Rufus consented, getting off. Sleipnir began to drink, as Rufus looked around. They were out of sight of the landslide, and the path Sleipnir made wasn't fully obvious. "Phew..." Rufus sighed, sitting down.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/9/2011, 8:47 pm

Xanthos: One second... *He closes his eyes and feels the bioelectricity of several beings, all seeming to congegrate at a single point. Xanthos opened his eyes, pointing to a river to the east.* Over there.

Iodes: And why should I? *She struggled against her bonds, only making them tighter as a result. She gritted her fanged teeth, awaiting the Princes answer.*

Erythros: Flayers...? *She think for a moment.* Sounds familiar. Not sure where I've heard it before, though. *Pennatus walks in, peering through the windows to ensure the Flayers weren't near.*

Protos: *Slowly stands, the ground around him littered with unconscious Flayers. Of course, that one avian had gotten away. Protos would take care of that later. After he drained the students of their madness, of course. Following the nearest mass of madness, Protos ran towards Arcadia Town.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 9:00 pm

Wrave: *feels the wind moving in the direction of the river* Everyone is heading in that direction...
Vein: Your point?
Wrave: We go that way.
Vein: I hate you.
Wrave: I know...

Mystess: She finally leaves the jungle but enters the woods, following the river*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/9/2011, 9:23 pm

Hermaceus Mora: Because....*he steps forward and gets inches away from her face.* What if I told you I could bring your brother back to the world of the living?

Dagoth: *he tenses up and clenches his leg wound.* I can sense him...Protos is coming....as for the Flayers, the ones on the bridge are still alive. That leader isn't there though....
Vivec: We are in no condition to take on Protos and the flayers like this! What do we do?

Dansgold: Then you should go and tell them where we are. I'll stay here and use my power over ice to build a fort. Bring them back here in ten minutes. The fort should be done by then.

Neir: *the ice binding him begins to crack and he explodes energy out, breaking the prison. He looks around, but is blind to where everyone else is because of the fact that he can't sense energy.* GGGGGGRRRRRRRR..............RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lets out a vast energy pulse out of anger*

Raem: Hmmm....*he follows all the signatures* They all seem to be headed for the river. That would be my best bet. *senses Neir* Crap....Neir just showed up in my senses. But he seems to be going away from the river and towards the coast. He must not be able to sense energy like me. He's blind here! *speeds off towards the river.*

Fallow: *he is still on his knees in front of Alethia* please, my lady....give me another chance! I can rend the flesh from their bones as long as something is there to distract Protos! After I kill the Keshin and take in the Order from their resulting deaths, I will be strong enough to kill that fool of a Keshin Lord once and for all!

Last edited by Zazul on 8/9/2011, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2011, 9:31 pm

Mystess: *runs downstream, trying to se if she can find anyone*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/9/2011, 9:47 pm

Iodes: ... *She hesitates, the proposition sinking in.* What exactly do you gain from this?

Erythros: Didn't he just, ya know, save your lives? Maybe he's coming to check on you, make sure you're all alright? Do you want me to bandage that for you, by the way?

Xanthos: *Nods and leaps down the mountain from tremendous heights and silently disappears into the foliage.*

Alethia: *She stops brooding, her eyes now locked on Fallow.* One last chance. If you fail this time... my agents on the inside will take your mission for you.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/9/2011, 9:56 pm

Fallow: *he bows and takes off.*

Dagoth: I would like it bandaged and while he did save us I saw on the news what he and his team did to Neo Geneforce City. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to him, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
Vivec: *points the stump of what used to be his hand at Dagoth.* And that's pretty dang far considering your strength!

Dansgold: *he stomps his foot on the ground and he begins to make large ice walls with spikes on them rise from the ground.*

Raem: *he leaps out of the jungle and lands, face first, right in front of Mystess.* Ow....

Hermaceus Mora: I gain knowledge, my dear child. Knowledge of my enemy. Besides, even if you had an army of Ailuros backing you and him up and they were as strong if not stronger than you, you would still not be able to stop us. My brother, Hircine, and I share a common trait. We both like to give our prey a fighting chance. If you tell me all you know about them, I will revive your brother here and now and I will let you two leave in peace. What the shifters do the day after you escape, however, is another story entirely. Still, a chance is better than no chance. Wouldn't you agree? Now, do we have a deal, Miss Ailuro?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 2:17 am

Mystess: o-o Raem? how did you get here??? and have you seen anyone else?

Beowulf: did you find anything? *his tail wags furiously*

Luna: *silently peeks through the bushes and gazes at rufus*

Wrave: hello~ anyone here? *he calls out into the woods*
Vein: i see no point in this whatsoever...
Wrave: must you be so serious?
Vein: *glares at wrave as they continue to walk through the woods*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 3:52 am

Raem: *looks up and smiles comedicly.* Hey Mystess! Long time no see. Not yet. I was actually following your mom's and Rufus's energy signatures. Seems everyone is gathering at one place on the river. Except Neir. He was heading towards the coast. I think he doesn't have the ability to sense energy. And that Dansgold guy is just on top of the mountain. But he still has a lot more energy than any human I've ever seen! Still, how about you? also, what, No kiss or a hug for your husband that you haven't seen in three months?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 10:15 am

Mystess: *she helps him up and hugs him tightly* I've missed you!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 10:44 am

Raem: *he smiles and holds her.* I missed you too.
Efreet: *he rises out of Ashbringer* Hello again, Mistress Mystess.
Sobek: *he morphs out of shield mode* This is Raem's wife? She....she's a fox-hedgehog combo! I thought she would be hot!
Efreet: Do you listen to what Raem or the other gods say? At all? EVER!?
Sobek:........no....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 11:05 am

Mystess: *still wearing the wrist brace* We should probably go and find the rest of the others...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/10/2011, 11:30 am

Raem: Sobek, Efreet, you guys go find the others. I'm staying with Mystess.
Efreet: But you will be defenseless.
Raem: I've not seen my wife for 3 months and you are telling me to abandon her in this place?!
Sobek: Good point...
Efreet: Very well. You just take care, Master Raem. *Sobek and Efreet dash off in the direction of Luna and the others.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/10/2011, 11:54 am

Mystess: So. What have you been up to?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next