The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Phirania on 10/23/2011, 9:55 pm

3 weeks have passed since the war on Mobius, and the planet is even more fractured than before, with every day passing possibly being its last. Any surviving Mobians have relocated to the nearest friendly planets, Phantasia and Iciaura. With the Geneforce's influence on the universe nearly nonexistant, several other organizations have begun to wage war for the title of Second Galactic Superpower. Some want to follow in the Geneforce's footsteps, others want the universe to burn in their wicked flames. Others, such as the Daedra, have plans nobody can quite comprehend as of yet. This story begins not in the realm of the living, but of the deceased.*

*The setting is a large silver castle that floats amoung the clouds. The sky is similar in looks to space, and there is a cobblestone pathway from a fountain towards the castle. There is suddenly a pillar of light that slams down to the ground around the fountain, but no visible damage is seen to the fountain or the path. The light slowly faded away in a shower of golden letters not known by the living. Sleeping on the stone path is Xanthos, his thumb in mouth. His ears twitch, hearing something approach. With a yawn, he shakes himself awake and stands slowly, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He sees his mother, Eirene, approaching him slowly, her pale white dress billowing in sudden wind. She smiled faintly and took Xanthos' hand.*
Eirene: I missed you so dearly...
Xanthos: *Is stunned for a moment before pulling her into an embrace. He looks up at her, crying tears of joy.* This... is real. I can feel it.
Eirene: Yes, its real... But, you know where you are... don't you...?
Xanthos: I think so... I died... didn't I? *He looks down.*
Eirene: *She is quiet for a moment.* This is the middle realm of the afterlife... *She points to the castle.* A waiting room before you are judged on where you go. I think you may know some people here... *They begin to walk towards the castle, which on the inside is like a modern day secretary office. Several beings dressed in black hooded robes stand guard near the entrance, holding wicked-looking scythes.*
Xanthos: What... are they?
Eirene: The Shinigami. They serve under the ruler of this realm, Death. They guide spirits here through pillars of light. Like what you went through. They also act as messengers between the upperealm and lowerealm of the afterlife.
Xanthos: *He looks around, trying to see a familiar face.*

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Geneforce, the Next Generation Episode 4: Gates of Heaven, Depths of Hell

Post by Zazul on 10/23/2011, 10:28 pm

~The Afterlife~
*two of the Shinigami part and a figure walks out from in-between them. He is a tall male Celestio-Sapian with a plane white mask and black robes with white designs on them. The Celestio-Sapian smiles at Xanthos*
Spirit: Hey Xanthos. Good to see ya. Before you ask, its because I'm a god. I'm able to travel to the realm of the dead. I came here to see you. And to maybe help speak up for ya in your judgement.

~Planet Rapture, Azrael City~
*the home planet of the Necral race was one of many that took on the Mobian refugees. In a dark alley, a Daedra spy runs to make a portal on the planet. Suddenly, the spy screams in pain. A hand made of fire is holding the spy by the neck. On the end of it is a cloaked man. With the man are two more cloaked figures*
???: Alright. Talk. Where are the Ruins that we seek? We know you know where they are and you were about to go to Oblivion to tell your masters.
Spy: W-Who are you?!
???: Your worst nightmare. Now TALK!
Spy: Okay! Okay! Go about 500 miles into the Black Sea, to the north! You'll find an island that the gods abandoned! That's where you'll find the ruins and the map to the Stones!
???: Thank you. *the fire intensifies and the Daedra gets burned to a crisp. The figure removes his hood.*
Raem: Mystess, Ouranos, looks like we found the map to the Welkied Stones.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Genepoints : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/24/2011, 3:14 am

Xanthos: Spirit!!
Eirene: Your judgement should be within the week. With the recent surge of deaths, Death's schedule has been clogged heavily. I hope you do a good job, Spirit. *She grins faintly once more before fading from view.* We shall talk again, my son.

Ouranos: *His eyes gleam gold from under his hood and he grunts in response. Over the past few weeks, he's become colder and more gruff, his personality not quite as innocent as it used to be. The universe had become much darker without the Geneforce, and the Geneforce X had to adjust to this new universe accordingly.* 'Bout time. He probably wasn't alone. They never are.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/24/2011, 4:34 am

On Phantasia, riots were breaking out. "Bring them back!" the mobs were shouting in Kreisan, holding up signs of protest. Some were even holding weapons.

The mayor quickly walked up to a mobile podium. "Citizens of Kreisan!" she shouted over a microphone in an attempt to calm them down. "Citizens!"

Riot police were holding shields to keep the mob back, but strangely enough, there weren't any SABERs around. That was what the mob was protesting; SABERs were recently banished from major human cities.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Genepoints : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/24/2011, 7:39 am

Spirit: *he and Xanthos are sitting on a grassy hill outside the building. Spirit had brought a picnic with him.* I wanted to talk to you alone. Xanthos, you probably know things are bad down in the mortal realm. Really really bad. The Daedra destroyed Mount Olympus. Zeus was able to get out thanks to your son, but his brothers weren't so lucky. The Master Bolt, Ocean's Trident, and Helm of Darkness have all been stolen. Pluto and Poseidon are both down for the count. Most of the gods have evacuated to Darris Karlan, the one place the Daedra can't get to yet. The thing is, we all still need you. Gaea, my grandmother, is gone. She was kidnapped by the Daedric Prince Botheia. And it gets even worse. Chaos invaded Nifelheim. All the pureblood Keshin are dead, including Xander. Plus, the Devil's Arm is missing. And I've been doing some digging thanks to a god that survived the battle with Chaos. Chaos has come into possession of Chronos's Scythe. He's fused the scythe and Devil's Arm into a sort of super weapon. And his original power grows by the day. The universe needs us, Xanthos. They need Geneforce as well as Geneforce X now more than ever....

~Phantasia, Seraphim LLC Headquarters~
*standing next to the still weak President Seraphim is a woman in a light blue business dress. Her hair is up in a bun and she is wearing glasses. Her eyes, however, are black with yellow irises.*
Meridia: Prometheus, what are we going to do? These riots could tear the city apart...what even caused this ban?

*suddenly, a large group of Daedric Assassins jump out of the shadows, surrounding Geneforce X*
Raem: Right as usual, Ouranos......Lets see......One, two, three, four, five.....There are eight of them. What a shame that Saber went off with Liola and Steam to find a cure for his condition...He would have had fun with this one. Oh well, more for us. *his arm lights up brighter and he draws Ashbringer*

~GNN News Network on TV in Luna's house, Iciaura~
Rex Pester: In other news, Emperor History was recently assassinated by the Daedra. Authorities place this Daedra, *the image shows Sithis jumping out of History's window armed with his Arch and a large red lightning bolt* at the scene of the crime. But that's not the big news! The Capital is in terror! As the Vice Emperor went to assume the throne, he was assassinated by famous Revolutionary John Atlas! Atlas had this to say....
*the TV flashes to the tape Atlas sent to the News Network*
John Atlas: This throne has been desecrated. Only one person should be sitting on this throne, but he is not here. Unless a descendant of the man who founded this democracy, Genesis, steps forward and assumes this throne, then I will not permit anyone to lay a finger on the title or the throne itself! If Genesis could see what you people have done to the thing that he sacrificed himself to build, he would be sick to his stomach! I fought Genesis long ago and he is the only man who has EVER bested me. He or his legacy are the only ones who should be sitting on this throne!
Rex Pester: *he cuts the tape there* There you have it, folks! Until Genesis or his Legacy appear, the throne will remain vacant! So, until next time, I'm REX PESTER! AND I'LL BE BACK WITH MORE BIIIIIIG ACTION NEEEEEEWWWWWS!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/24/2011, 8:36 am

Xanthos: I knew things were bad, but for things to escalate that far...? Even the Olympians have fallen... *He looks up at the sky of constellations, seeing a meteor shower pass by. He is silent, reflecting on something before he snaps his fingers.* I just thought of something useful. When Luna-hime died, her spirit was sent into my armband and was still able to influence the living realm as a crystal deer. I can't leave Purgatory, so maybe... I could do the same? *He takes off the armband and gives it to Spirit.* I think I can use the armband as a medium to influence the living world. If I can focus hard enough... *Suddenly, the armband's jewel glows sky-blue, the same color as Xanthos' eyes. He blinks furiously, rubbing his watering eyes before closing them completely.* Sorry about that eye thing... I saw through my own eyes and the jewel at the same time. Kinda disorienting... Now, if I've done this correctly, it should amplify my aura energy into a physical form... *In a swirl of wind, a crimson bird with long, silky tail-feathers and antlers on its head appears before the two. It bows towards Spirit as Xanthos speaks again, who has wrapped his headband over his eyes.* I think I'll go and find other comrades of ours that are here, see if we can do this with them as well.

Ouranos: *His eyes intensify in golden light and he breathes out heavily as lightning sparks around him and forms a large hammer. Ouranos lets out a hearty laugh in a voice not his own.* Have at ye, foul beasts! Thunder God Thor will not let such atrocities away unscathed!

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/24/2011, 9:15 am

(Actually Zazul, I was gonna... kinda... kill off Mystess in Ep.3, but u ended it before i even got the chance. So Im going to say that she was killed offscreen, but I will explain everything in a flashback)

~Afterlife~
*A black Hedgehog was walking back down the cobblestone pathway. Her pink highlighted quills swayed back and forth as she walked. She looked at Xanthos and smiled, a non-existant wind blowing the white dress she wore around ever so gently. Deep violet eyes sparkled beautifully as they slowly blinked at the cat*
Charisma: Hello Xanthos. *she smiles warmly and opens her arms in a welcoming way*

~Unknown Location~
*a blue and red hedgefox stood at the bottom of a large set of outer stairs of a building. His red eyes narrowed as his mind flashed back to Images that he could never. EVER. forget; the death of his own sister Mystess.*

**Flashback**

Mystess let out a scream as a second form tore itself free. She dropped to her knees and tears fell from her eyes as the second form let loose a loud gale of laughter. Red, black, white, grey, and blue whisps of energy whirled around it's hands. Its blood red fur glowed darkly as It looked down at Mystess with a look of disgust.

"I told you that this would happen, Mystessia, now didn't I?" Beserker hissed.

"I know you did..." Mystess whispered as she got to her feet.

Beserker grabbed Mystess by the arm and threw her against the wall. Garm ran at Beserker, entirely pissed off. The demon whipped around and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach. Beserker snapper her fingers and everyone was thrown into restraints.

"NO ONE CAN HELP YOU! THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME MYSTESSIA!" Beserker shouted and she charged at Mystess.

Mystess jumped up and slammed a wall of lava down on Beserker. Beserker rolled forward and dodged the wall easily. The red fox knew that this fight would not be much of a fight, and so did Mystess. Beserker flipped up and grabbed onto Mystess's arm. With a smirk, the demon landed a heel smash into Mystess's throat. The blue fox lost all breath and hit the ground, eyes unfocused. Beserker laughed and roll Mystess onto her back, stomping on her chest. Blood sprayed out of her mouth, making Beserker laugh chaoticly. Mystess let out a weak growl and held a hand out. A steady stream of Lava shot out and hit Beserker in the Left eye. She howled in pain and stumbled backwards, holding her eye.

"Y-you... YOU WILL PAY! I WILL END YOU!!!" Beserker screamed out.

Garm looked on from his restrained position, dying to help his sister. He closed his good eye and kept his divine eye open, as he stared at the battle. He gasped as he saw the outcome. Luna looked over to her son.

"What? What is it?" She questioned him.

"I see the outcome! But its..."

"Garm, I know that Mystess can win. She has it in her!"

"Mom, you don't understand she's gonn-"

"Just watch her..."

Garm and Luna turned their attention back to the fight. Mystess adn Beserker were already trying to catch their breath squaring off in the middle of their fight zone. Mystess's eyes darted from side to side, as she tried to read Beserker's movements. The red fox Demon gave a dark chuckle and sent a large flurry of sharp icicles at Mystess. Several Pierced Mystess's body and she cried out in pain. Slowly she ripped them out and placed her hands above her head.

"Ka......" a ball of lava began forming in her hands. "Zen......" She looked to her left to Garm, who for a second, she thought it weas her father. She imagined all of the power that would be in his own Kazengan. The ball grew larger and changed to a icy blue. She moved her hands so they pointed the ball at Beserker. "gan." The lava fired at Beserker who tried to dodge, but her arm was incenerated right off of her body! She gave a howl of pain and her remaining arm slowly shifted into the form of a drill.

"Do you think you've won? DO YOU?! Well you haven't! In fact you've lost!"

With that, Beserker charged at Mystess. The young princess tried to dodge left then fake out and go right, but Beserker seemed to read it. Beserker's drill claw slammed straight throughMystess's body, pinning her to the wall. A horrible scream echoed out over the battlefield and blood sprayed out in every direction. Auburn eyes widened up and welled up with tears that quickly spilled over like a waterfall. She knew that she wouldn't live through this battle. She gasped heavily is a pitiful attempt to say a few words. Garm looked away and tears automatically began to flow. He saw this coming.

"MYSTESS!!!!" Luna screamed out, struggling firecely against her restraints. "NOOOO!!! NO!!! N-noooo........."

"I may as well let you speak before I completely take your life..." Beserker said as if she read her opponents mind.

"G-garm.... Please t-tell papa I'm sorry-y-y........ that I couldn't l-live up t-t-t-to....... his expectations..... And mama........... I-I'm sorry that I-"

Beserker pushed the drill even further in.

"Time's up."

Mystess let out a weird choking noise and her head flopped forward, lifeless for good. Beserker laughed eeriely and faded lut of existance, the restraints disappearing, and Mystess falling to the ground. Luna was the first to reach the lifeless girl. She knelt down and cried; her tears mixing with Mystess's blood.

"No.... Why Mystess.... Why you...? First Xanthos... now you... please no more...... I...I can't take......" Luna mourned.

"Mom... I-I'm sorry." Garm cried softly, placing a hand on Luna's shoulder. A sad silence fell upon the entire field, quickly broken by a mother's sobs and the muttered prayers from each of the heroes.

**End Flashback**

Garm took a deep breath and started up the stairs. Beserker WILL pay for what she did...

~Afterlife~
*Mystess slowly opened her eyes as they were greeted by a space-like sky. She sat up then got to her feet as she looked at the floor length dress she wore. The bloody, gaping, drill hole that Beserker had left was gone. She ran down the path a little scared, but somewhat relaxed too. She ran until she saw someone familiar. She stopped a few feet away from the ninja cat.*

Mystess: U-uncle Xanthos? *she ran up to him and hugged him tightly* Where am I? *she looked up at him, eyes sparkling*

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/24/2011, 9:39 am

Raem: *he turns to the other figure* Mystess, lets....*the figure is gone. Raem looks down, remember that his bride, his true love, had died. He closes his eyes and then looks back up at the Daedra, his eyes full of empty hatred* Life has no meaning to me anymore....All of you here....every single Daedra in this alley......*his Chaos Helm forms on his head* None of you will leave here alive. *He warps. In a few seconds, 5 of the 8 daedra are in half, floating, until they light on fire and burn to a crisp. Raem from before would have only wounded them. This Raem was different....darker. It was as if all love of life had left him.*

Spirit: *he rises up* Mystess.....its good to see you again. As for me, I have work to do. I have to watch out for Garm, Ouranos, and Raem. Those three....ever since the deaths, they've changed. Ouranos doesn't smile anymore, Garm is hell-bent of destroying Berserker. And Raem....He's worse off than anyone. His love of life, his mercy, his compassion, its as if it all left him.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/24/2011, 6:48 pm

Xanthos: I'll wish you the best of luck, Spirit. Try to find Garm, Ouranos and Raem first and help them. They might end up doing something they'll regret very soon... *He hears Mystess and looks down at her as she hugs him. He then sees Charisma approach.* Mystess?! Charisma?? What...?

Thor: *He lifts his hammer and a lightning bolt shaped like a tiger blasted past the remaining Daedra, incinerating them completely. Thor cockily smirked before his spirit left Ouranos' body. The catwolf coughed, adjusting his hood so it covered his face completely once more.*

~Kreisan, Phantasia~
*As the mayor of Kreisan tried to quell the riots, more and more people began to riot. In the crowd was a teen male, holding up a sign that said "bring back SABERs!" He was just as ticked as the rest of the crowd. His eyes glinted with raw determination as he lifted his sign higher. He swore on his name, Antonio Falkion, that he'd stop this change, no matter what!*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/25/2011, 2:23 am

Charisma: *her face was lit up with a beatuiful smile that was rare to be seen on her. The smile turned into a slight frown* We've all died... My judgement will also be within the week, but I have a pretty good idea where I'll be going... *she lets out a small sigh before turning her gaze to the sky.* I've always wondered what was beyond death. Even when I was a small child. Now I guess I know. *she sighs again* I have so many regrets from my past life, so many things I've done that will most likely not be forgiven... but At least I got the chance to see you again Xanthos. Alot of things were left unsaid back on Mobius...
Mystess: Wait... Shouldn't Pointsettia be here too? She died to breathe life back into the world!
Charisma: She already had her judgement and has moved on. *she points to a silver and golden staircase that lead up then seemed to disapppear*
Mystess: *she suddenly looks as If she is going to cry* I miss Garm, and Papa, and Mama!!!
Charisma: *her thoughts drift off to her son, Saber, and she suddenly wishes she wasn't so cold-hearted towards him.*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/25/2011, 2:54 am

Spirit: *his eyes give off the look like he smiles sympathetically at Charisma and Mystess, then he turns and walks away. He looks down, saddened. He knew that no tears would be cried for his nephew. He warps out and back to Mobius.*

*The view zooms in on Charisma's eye as she thinks of Saber, then goes black and zooms out. Saber is now standing there, looking to be his actual age of 16 instead of 14 like he was three weeks ago. His heavy plate armor has been replaced with light, black-ice-colored leather armor like an assassin. Around his neck is a black torn up scarf. On his back is his greatsword, Chillrend. He smiles and dashes into a large group of Daedra, making spirits fly around him as he hacks through the enemy line with ease. He punches the ground and a large avalanche of snow blasts upward and crushes the Daedra in front of him. He closes his eyes, one red and one blue, and when he opens, they're both red. He lets out a long roar. the spirit of a large, blue, 5-tailed wolf bursts out from behind him* The power of the Fangs of Daitengu! FENRIR! *the wolf howls and Saber dashes at near-impossible speeds through the rest of the Daedra. An icy explosion echoes out and now Saber stands among the ruin of the battle. He reaches onto his side and pulls out a waterskin full of water. He takes a drink and turns around*
Saber: Well, what do you think of the new power, Steam-senpai? Liola-chan?

Raem: *he sheaths Ashbringer and turns to Ouranos* Lets keep moving...That map to the Stones is close. After that, my next plan will happen. *he closes his eyes, no tears forming at all* My mother has been stripped of the title of queen. My wife is dead. I have no heir. I have been stripped of the title of prince. And to top it all off, the Daedra are winning the war....*he looks up to the sky* My family, the Gods, must really hate me...
~Raem's flashback~
*Raem is standing in Darris Karlan in front of the Thrones of the Gods. Deshdae and the others are assembled*
Raem: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNEW ABOUT BERSERKER!?
Deshdae: We Gods view time as you would a range of mountains. Everything happening at once, yet we are able to focus in on various parts. We knew that Berserker would appear and we knew Mystess would die if she fought Berserker.
Raem: *he clenches his fists* Just tell me...could you have prevented Mystess's death? Could you have saved her?!
Deshdae:.......yes. We could have. But we didn't.
Raem: WHY!? *he uses his Chaos Strength and breaks the table he's sitting at*
Nemesis: Because, boy, we didn't feel the need to.
Martel: I understand you feelings, Raem. But her death was not an urgent matter....
Raem: *his eyes turn emotionless, blank, and full of hate* Then we have nothing more to discuss.
Deshdae: RAEM! *Raem stops and turns back to Deshdae* I've seen that look before. Do not loose touch with your compassion, Raem. Now that you know what it is to truly hate, you must let that hate go.
Raem: My hate....will die....with you....*he turns and leaves*
~Present time~
Raem: .........
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/25/2011, 2:58 am

[Kreisan City, Phantasia]

"Citizens!" the mayor attempted to shout over the crowd, hoping to get them to slow down, but then suddenly something exploded in front of her. "Aagh!"

The mob took a few steps back, a little shocked. A robed figure slowly floated down, from the sky. Nobody could see underneath them, to identify him. "I am a messenger from the god of SABERs himself, Dieu." the robed figure identified himself. "Humanity must be punished for their sins."

Outstretching his hand, crimson-black noise began to gather, causing everyone to panic.

[Seraphim LLC Complex, Phantasia]

OOC: Zazul, the Complex is on an island. Check the Seraphim LLC entry in the Bestiary and Terminology thread.

"We're currently accepting refugee SABERs, but many of them are untrustworthy of humans." Prometheus admitted, sitting in his temporary wheelchair. "Seraphim LLC has also declared that it is actively rebelling against planetary law, but they can't do anything. Phantasia's paramilitaries are too weak to face off against Seraphim LLC."
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/25/2011, 4:50 am

Xanthos: *He hugs Mystess tightly.* Things left unsaid? What... do you mean?

Steam: You didn't leave any for us... *He sighs.* But you've become quite formidable, Saber. Good job!

Ouranos: We've all lost more than we've gained... *His eyes glint with an edge of steel fury.* But we can't give it up here. The only way to win this war is to fight fire with fire. We'll confront the gods afterwards. *He pauses.* They ARE still mortal, correct?

Antonio: *He gasps and is knocked over by a fleeing crowd, curling into a ball to avoid getting stampeded upon. He struggled to stand as he stared at the messenger.* This... is madness!

{Luna's castle, Iciaura}
Iodes: *She is sitting on a couch, watching the GNN channel about the assassination. She narrows her eyes and angrily throws a Madness-laced knife at the wall. The wall exploded on impact and sent a storm of ice and debris at Iodes, who was unfazed as it blew past her. She growled and stormed out of the room.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/25/2011, 7:27 am

Raem: From what I know, yes. They let out loved ones die.....After Chaos is done, I know what I will do. *he looks up to where Darris Karlan would be in the sky* I'm going to not just have my revenge. I'll find a way to get her back...I have to.

Saber: Sorry, Steam! Its just, my power has nearly tripled since I "grew up". I even found out that my father, Nemesis, had sealed the Fangs of Daitengu, Fenrir, in me when he and my mom made that seal. I realize that they did it to make me strong. I wish I could tell my mother that now I understood her, but I can't live in the past. The Daedra are still the biggest worry we have. Liola, Steam, I'm counting on you guys. Together, we can turn the tides here on Mobius. The Daedra that linger here need to be taken out before any Daedric Reinforcements arrive. Can I count on you two for help?

*suddenly, a midnight-blue Thanagore flies down and a hand grabs Antonio. Riding the dragon is a boy with spiked, white hair in red northern cowboy attire. Standing on the rear of the Thanagore is a Warlock. The boy is Raphael Helios and the Warlock is his partner SABER, Archer.*
Helios: Archer, how bad is it down there?!
Archer: BAD, HELIOS! VERY BAD! LOTS OF BLACK NOISE!
Helios: *he pats the Thanagore on the neck* Thanks a lot, Griffin.
Griffin: Hmph! of course you're thanking me! After all, I'm one of the strongest SABERs in your team!
Helios: You and Archer are the only SABERs in my team...
Griffin: And I'm the strongest!
Archer: MY ASS YOU ARE!
Helios: *ignoring the two arguing, he glances back to Antonio* You okay, kid? Name's Raphael Helios. These are my partners Archer and Griffin. We just flew in from the small coastal town of Luin when we heard that all SABERs in the major cities were banned. So we came to check it out. Good thing, huh?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/25/2011, 7:36 am

The cloaked figure aimed the ball of noise at the mayor. "Feel the power of Laplace noise." he commanded. "Feel the power of solitude!"

A flash erupted... and when the light and smoke cleared, the podium was destroyed. The cloaked figure began to summon more of the noise. "Who in the hell is that?!" Beal, part of the crowd, asked.

"I don't know, but I think we'd better run!" Lucy, sitting on his shoulder, said. "Quickly!"

Neither of them realized as they ran away that that voice was very familiar.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/25/2011, 8:07 am

~Iciaura Castle~
Blastion: *walks into the room when he hears the explosion. He pickes up the remains of the knife and examines it.* . . . . . . *his mind drifts back to old memories*
Luna: *Laying on the bed in her room, burried under at least five of the thickest blankets. No matter how many blankets she had, she could never feel warm enough. All heat seemed to have left her, leaving nothing but a cold empty shell. Tears still streamed and her body shook. She wanted her daughter back. She wanted her first childhood friend back. She even wanted her sister back. Garm had left without a trace, and it his absence has taken its toll of everyone*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/25/2011, 8:18 am

*a warp echoes out in Iciaura Castle. Standing there in the main entrance way is Spirit.*
Spirit: Oh man....This place has really gone to hell. Blastion and Luna must really be out of it. I can't blame them, though. *he walks through the halls* If what I saw in the future is right, Raem and Ouranos will come here. Its good that I hid this artifact underneath the castle....*he takes a painting down and pulls a switch behind it. a staircase opens up and Spirit walks down into the chamber. Sitting there on a podium of obsidian is a large green gem that seems to be flowing with near-unlimited power*.....The Kronos Stone. With this, as long as the wish is a pure intention, a person can fulfill any wish, any dream. I have to guard it here. *he picks up the stone, his eyes gleaming. He then begins to sing.*
Before man, before moon, before history.
In an age of magic and mystery.
Gods and Daedra, mighty and bold, fought to possess the Kronos stone.
For He who held the stone held the world.
And Into dark Chaos bound the Daedric World.
And Deshdae struck them down from his throne!
He became the ruler of them all....
Come....with me....across the seas of time....
Come....with me....across the seas of time.....
Then dawned monsters never seen before,
The Gorgon and the Manticore...
The Gods then weep beneath the silver trees....
Across the seas of time!
Deshdae descended from the sky, with lightning by his side.
Love like thunder in his heart, to take a mortal bride.
And from their union came a race. Half mortal, and half god.
With powers to build galaxies and walk...where the gods try!
Come....with me....across the seas of time.....
Come....with me....across teh seas of time.
When mortals were brought to their knees
And all believed they were never free
The names they called were Spirit and Hades!
Across the seas of time........

*his voice echoes out throughout the castle*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/26/2011, 5:21 am

Ouranos: I hope to stand at your side... *He glares at the other end of the alleyway and looks back to Raem.* We should get going.

Steam: *Nods and chucks a boomerang-shaped crystal around a building. A second later, several Daedra are blown away as lava splattered out of the crystal and engulfed them. Steam dashed towards the lava flow, unfazed as he dashed across the molten surface and threw another crystal at a group of Daedra. The spear-like crystal pierced all of them through the head, instaqntly killing them.*

Antonio: Antonio Falkion, SABER Commander. Thanks for the rescue... *He looks down at the hooded figure.* Too small to be a SABER... but around the right size for a human? Just who IS that?!

*Before Garm, the doors to the dark and dreary building open, revealing a massive vortex of purple energy. It beckons him in, a ghostly voice resonating from inside and around the doors.* A traveler of wrath, what is it that compells you to knock upon the doors of the hunter? What do you seek on the other side?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/26/2011, 8:03 am

Garm: *he stares emotionlessly at the vortex.* I seek vengance on a demon; well, any demon now. I want Revenge for the death of my sister. I will not let any demon go unpunished...

Liola: *she pulls a double barrel shotgun out, adjusts her cowboy hat, aims, and fires. the bullet turns into a roaring, flaming bat shape and incinerates more daedra*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/26/2011, 8:55 am

Saber: *he smiles at the both of them.* I'll take that as a yes!
*suddenly, a warp appears. Standing there is a tall bobcat with a bow and quiver. His silver armor shines in the daylight*
Saber: Lennox, god of the hunt.
Lennox: Hello, Saber. You're looking well! I trust you are feeling better now that the gods were able to cure you?
Saber: Much better. Thank you.
Lennox: You seem cheerful. It would seem that the death of Mystess did not hit you as hard as expected...
Saber: *he looks down then looks up with determination in his eyes* Mystess died fighting a demon to protect the people she loved. I'm going to carry out her memory by fighting the Daedra so I can protect everyone I love.
Lennox: *he smiles* A noble cause indeed. However, I take it you heard...about Raem, Garm, and Ouranos.
Saber: I know those guys have been getting deep into some things...
Lennox: You don't know the half of it. Garm is walking down a path that I fear he may not be able to turn away from. And Raem and Ouranos...They are doing something much worse. After the Daedra are finished, they plan to murder the Gods.
Saber: *his eyes widen at hearing that* Impossible...But, Raem's your family!
Lennox: It was just as painful to hear him say that...But I fear Raem has given in to hate and to the feral power of Feral Chaos. As for Ouranos, his is deeply grieved by the deaths of Xanthos and Mystess. This has changed him greatly. Those two will not stop until the Gods of Karlan are dead. However, you and this team can stem the tide of hate. But this means a mission other than taking out a few poultry Daedra.
Saber: What's the mission?
Lennox: As you know, Raem embodies Feral Chaos and Chaos himself embodies Pure Chaos. But there is a third....Passive Chaos. Chaos believed that Raem embodied both Feral and Passive, but this is false. Raem's personality was his own. But Passive was born into this world. You must find a Celestio-Sapian named Zeke. However, you must not allow anyone else to become privy to the information I will pass on to you.
Saber: Understood. But who is this Zeke guy anyway?
Lennox:......He is the son of Spirit and the sister of Senoba, Umbriel.
Saber: SPIRIT'S SON?!
Lennox: Yes. After Luna and Spirit broke up, Spirit was alone. Then, he met Umbriel. She brought him out of the dark and into the light. She got him into the Intergalactic Race and he made a living as the Champion of the Grand Prix. He was happy. They eventually had a son who was born with Chaos's helm and tail, the sign of Passive Chaos. Just as Raem was born with six arms and Chaos's fangs as a sign of Feral Chaos. Spirit said that he knew the child would surpass the rage of Chaos and so he named the boy Zigazeke. In Celestio-Sapian it means "He who shall overcome". Young Zeke was barely a year old when his life came crashing down around him. While Spirit was racing in the race on Dino Mountain on Eggia, his ship-home was attacked by Daedra. To be exact, the Princes Sanguine, Pryte, and Malakath. The three murdered Umbriel and were about to finish off Zeke, but Nemesis and I stepped in. We could not save Spirit's wife, but we did save his son. By the time we found Spirit, it was too late. He had been killed by Combine Chimera. So we took Zeke to the one place he would be safe, to his uncle Hades. Hades and Solanna welcomed the boy, already having two on the way. However, the Borgia clan invoked the Right of Purity. Spirit had been promised to Senoba, Umbriel's sister. In making a child and marrying Spirit, Umbriel had committed one of the most heinous acts a Celestio-Sapian can ever commit. The boy was to be executed for even existing. But then, Deshdae stepped in. As long as Zeke would be kept where the Clans did not know of his existence, he would be allowed to live. So we constructed a grotto underneath Avalon. Zeke lived there for his whole life. Hades would visit the boy and raise him as his own son. However, this paradise for the child was not to last. With Hades's demise, Neir was put in charge of the boy. But when Neir got to Avalon, Zeke was gone. He had run away. Now I know where he is. He is in the Keshin Alienage on Amazon, trying to help the Keshin who are being abused on the planet. You must find him and convince him to help you. If Raem unifies Chaos, he will use Chaos's destructive power to destroy the Gods. If Chaos unifies himself, he will use his power to rule all and dominate the universe. But if Zeke unifies Chaos, he will cause Chaos to be reborn as the being that held Kronos as a brother and was just and good. With Kronos and Chaos together again, the universe can finally know peace.
Saber: Wow, that sure is a lot to take in....Steam, Liola, you guys think we should do this?

Raem: Agreed. After all, we have Stones to find and Daedric Relics to destroy. *he and Ouranos walk out of the alley, their hoods covering their faces*

Helios: I don't know who they are, but I know whats gonna come at them. Archer, Griffin, you may fire when ready!
Archer: OH HELL YEAH! OPEN WIDE! *he fires a large energy blast from his beast hand right at the cloaked figure*
Griffin: SUCK ON THIS, PIPSQUEAK! *he fires a large energy blast from his mouth and eyes*

Meridia: I'm glad Levia is still asleep. I hope Dragoon is okay as well...where was he last seen?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/26/2011, 10:27 am

*The ominous doors before Garm chuckle.* The Missing Island of the Hunters, Uniph, is now yours to access. Be warned! You can never leave this faction... alive. If you are prepared... then enter.

Steam: Yeah. With stakes like that, we don't have much of a choice, do we?

Antonio: *Out of his hair pops Karya, who seems somewhat tired. She looks around, somewhat unfazed before slowly realizing what was going on. She hurriedly looked up at Helios.* What patches do your SABERs have equipped?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/26/2011, 5:29 pm

Helios: Griffin doesn't have any patches equipped and Archer has Proteus-Dark equip.

Saber: Then it looks like we know where we're going. Lennox, I just have one question. *his eyes are full of determination and seriousness. Suddenly, he smiles with a sweat drop on his head* How are we gonna get to Amazon if we don't have a ship?
Lennox: *he falls over from Saber's question. He gets back up* I'll give you one, don't worry. *he snaps his fingers and a new ship appears* This is the carrier Maelstrom.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/27/2011, 1:53 am

Garm: *he slowly breathes in then out, before walking through the doors* I'll take you down Beserker... Even if Its the last thing I do...

Liola: Well then. I say we get going~

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 10/27/2011, 4:56 am

[Kreisan]

The cloaked figure turned to see the blasts of energy flying at him. The blasts struck, but as the dust cleared, the cloaked figure was revealed to have surrounded himself with the noise. It was unscratched. "So even SABERs dare attack their angel?" the cloaked figure asked.

Forming more noise, he threw a compressed ball of it at the fighters. It was clearly unstable, and looked explosive.

[Seraphim LLC Complex]

"Dragoon is nowhere to be found. I received a letter from him, however. He's still travelling Phantasia." Prometheus admitted. "I would send out search parties, but since we're rebelling, I'm worried that they'll be attacked by the paramilitaries. Dragoon is also in danger, but we'll be creating more victims if we send out search parties."

Prometheus leaned back, looking out the window. "Ziz has gone missing too... He may have gone looking for Dragoon."

[Unknown Location]

A Phoenix came to land in a large forest. It let its cloaked passenger off, then vanished into his cell phone. "Are you sure about this?" the Phoenix asked from his phone.

"Yes. I am." was the cloaked figure's only reply as he began to walk. He was headed for a major city.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/27/2011, 5:10 am

*Before Garm is a large demonic castle, the very earth charred and black. In a garden of dead grass nearby was a single oak, its leaves golden and shining. It seems to bow towards Garm a little before righting itself. The doors to the castle open, and two figures are seen at the top. Both were bats, the first a female fruit bat with arm-length gloves, a sleeveless shirt and bellbottom pants. She brushed her dreadlocks out of her eyes before sneering at Garm.*
Kyra: So this is the new Hunter? Doesn't look so tough! *She scoffs as she flies down and lands in front of him, bopping his nose with a finger. The male bat slowly walks down the steps, his wings covering his body and lower face. His eyes, a bloody crimson, seemed to invasively scan every inch of Garm.*
Kulen: Couldn't have been eazy to find zis particular group of Bounty Hunters, could it? Bet vou did quite a bit of digging... ezpecially to find zat Hunter gate. *As he mentions it, the doors disappear from sight, no longer tangible or visible.*
Kyra: Feh! He's probably lost or something! Go run along back to mommy now, little kid!~

Karya: *She rubs her chin, looking at Archer before shrugging. She flits up onto his shoulder and looks directly into his eyes. She began to flare with black light and she looked at the mysterious figure, determined.*
Antonio: Wait, Karya! You've never copied Proteus patches before, much less a Proteus-Dark! You don't know what that could do to you!
Karya: Can't be much worse than that.*She jabs a finger at the figure below before flying down to confront the figure. Antonio looked up at Griffin.*
Antonio: I have to help Karya! Can you set me down on that building, over there! *He points to a building near the figure.*

Steam: Yeah.

Last edited by Phirania on 10/27/2011, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down