NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 10/11/2011, 8:01 pm

Luna: Pennatus! Impressive armor... *she looks over Pennatus's body gear, impressed*

Liola: Is that... really Zeus?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 36 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 10/11/2011, 8:50 pm

Chaos: *he cracks his neck and stretches a bit* Excellent. This will make a good warmup for me. Though, I must say I never expected to be fighting one of my great grandchildren. Oh well, this will prove very entertaining. Little Zeusy, the Golden Child and King of the Olympian Gods. Known as the Lord of Thunder, King of Eagles, and father of the most powerful heroes to ever walk the earth. Quite a track record you have there, sport. Hehehehe.... *he holds the staff with one hand and stands ready* Tell you what. Wound me, and you all live.
Saber: I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well...*he gets up and lifts his sword. He stands ready. If anything came at him or the others, he would cast an ice shield to protect them as best he could*

Spirit: That feels like the Skelebeest! Penny, you fused with it?! awesome!
San Gonzalo: *his eyes lock onto Penny and it rears up, ready for battle. The stump that had one of its heads starts to wriggle and two more heads spring out in place of the one it lost*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/11/2011, 9:11 pm

Zeus: Yes, young one, it is I, Zeus. It appears this boy is the second ThunderCat after his father. Such a strange way to manifest my abilities, though. *He narrows his eyes and a golden shield appeared in his hands. It let off a friendly glow of warmth, its golden trim shining brilliantly. Zeus grinned as he slid it over his arm.* Chaos, your staff is no match for my Aegis! I shall pry it from your cold hands and return to Raem what is rightfully his!

Pennatus: You could say that. *She grinned, but examined San Gonzalo regenerate two heads. She began to think out loud.* Maybe this being's similar to the Hydra of mythology? Chopping heads will get us nowhere, but if we were to aim for the heart... then perhaps... *She turned to the others.* Hit me with everything you have. Now. *She was relying on Skelebeest's abilties to destroy San Gonzalo in one blow.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/11/2011, 10:12 pm

Chaos: fool. I am not one to be trifled with. If you thought Gaia was powerful, you haven't even seen true power! LOS NOCHES! *out from his body, a large amount of dark energy covers the area and blinds the heroes*
Efreet: Just like Hyperion....only this darkness feels more oppressive...more evil...
Saber: So this is the power of Chaos....its so horrific, yet incredible....

Spirit: Oh, I get it! *he readies a large amount of Arcane energy and fires it in the form of a beam at Penny*
Dansgold and Neir: IS HE CRAZY?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/12/2011, 4:27 pm

Luna: *she and daitengu charge and fire another black beam at Pennatus*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/12/2011, 9:35 pm

Pennatus: I need more power!! *Her body glows red and it is evident she is having difficulty standing up, but she uses the dual scepters as crutches to stand with. She begins to aim the attack, but wasn't going to fire it yet.*
Themis: Right... *She fires Order blasts at Pennatus, whose bone armor absorbs it hungrily. The red glow intensifies, but Pennatus still doesn't fire.*

Zeus: Do not be afraid. Use your heart, and it shall guide you through the darkness, no matter how dark it may be. *He lifts his shield high.* LAILAPS!! *A powerful rush of wind equal to a hurricane actually begins to blow the darkness away. There is a roar of thunder as Zeus grins.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/13/2011, 7:04 am

Neir: Right! *he charges a blast of Creation energy and fires it with all his might at Pennatus*
Dansgold: I can't use beams!
San Gonzalo: *all of its heads look from the mortals then to Pennatus and in their eyes, a glint of intelligence flashes. The all charge separate beams and fire at the heroes shooting at Pennatus*
Dansgold: OH NO YOU DON'T! *he dashes forward and makes a large, twelve-foot thick wall of ice to block the attack. It seems to hold, but its starting to crack*
Molag Bal: How quaint....wait....that armor.....THAT WENCH FUSED WITH THE BONE BEAST I DEFEATED?!

Chaos: *he looks around and smiles, clearly amused* Whats next, Zeus? You gonna huff and puff and blow my house down? Hehehehe...But in all seriousness, hit me with your best shot.
Saber: *he stands up and draws his sword, ready to jump it if Zeus needed help.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/13/2011, 6:17 pm

Pennatus: It's ready!! Get back, everyone!! *Her scepters glow a blazing red and she fires a giant blast of energy at San Gonzalo's chest. The shockwave the blast gives off knocks everyone off their feet.*

Zeus: Now that you mention it... *He glances at Saber.* I dislike having mortals fight my battles for me, but I require time for an attack I have. Can you buy me 35 seconds to charge it?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/14/2011, 1:50 pm

Saber: He hurt my friends and family....I'll do more than get you 35 seconds....I'll clobber him! *something was different about Saber. There was an energy in him. He was beyond angry.*
Chaos: This presence....so that is what the necromancer wench did for you as a child. Then show me, boy....
Saber: *his eyes shift from blue to red to him having one blue, one red eye. his muscles bulge a bit under his armor and his face grows more wolfen. his nails grow in his fingers into pointed claws and a bulge sticks out from his tailbone. a silver wolf tail with black highlights bursts out and his ears turn to pointed wolf ears. He grips his sword and the blade extends and broadens. a large energy wolf head rears out from the base to the center of the blade. Saber rears the blade back and dashes right at Chaos*
Chaos: *he stabs his staff into the ground and readies himself.* Show me.....
Saber: *he slices down and a long wolf howl echoes out from his blade* WOLFGOD ARC!
Chaos: *he claps his hand on the blade and holds it, blocking the attack. The energy from Saber's blade lets out a large shockwave as he and Chaos are caught in their deadlock* SHOW ME THE POWER OF DAITENGU, BRAT!
~flashback~
Saber: *he is only 5 and is strapped down on a lab table.*
Nemesis: Don't worry, my son. Your mother and I will give you the only gift you will ever need. *he holds out his hand and floating there is a small blue orb with the image of Daitengu on it.* This is a fragment of Daitengu's power, son. With it, you will become a weapon. How you are used, for righteousness or corruption, however, is entirely up to you. Just know this, Saber. Your mother and I, no matter how we may act towards you, will always love you. And so will your other family when they meet you finally. Charisma may be attempting to conquer Iciaura, but she is doing it to make you strong. Saber, you have a great destiny ahead of you. Even if your mother at this time does not see it...*he aims his hand at the seal Charisma had put on his stomach as a baby and he thrusts the orb into Saber's stomach. Saber screams in pain and the flashback ends*
~present~
Saber: *he roars with anger and increases power in his blade*
Chaos: IMPRESSIVE, RUNT!

San Gonzalo: *it roars as the attack engulf it, lighting it on black fire*
Molag Bal: IMPOSSIBLE!

Sithis: *he isn't even breathing. However, he hasn't fallen. He looks up, even more hatred in his eyes as he forms a sphere in his hands. the blasts that the illusions fire begin to collect in the sphere. Sithis then releases the energy in a large shockwave that dissipates the tornado Hyperion made. Now he looks right at Hyperion and his gaze seems to pierce Hyperion's very essence, giving off the feeling that the only way to escape was to crawl futilely like a worm and beg for mercy.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/16/2011, 1:35 pm

Zeus: Incredible... *He begins to charge his Aegis with power.*

Pennatus: *She pushes more power into the attack, increasing the beams size greatly.* DIE!!

Hyperion: *He growls and flies up several yards, circling Sithis overhead. He looked over at the heroes battling San Gonzalo, a possible idea bubbling within him.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/16/2011, 9:56 pm

Saber: *he keeps pushing on Chaos with his blade, his power increasing with his rage*
Chaos: *he shoves forward and lets out a wave of energy* ENOUGH! *however, he was too late. The 35 seconds were up.*

Molag Bal: *the blast cuts right through San Gonzalo and flies right at Molag Bal.* NO YOU DON'T! *he holds out his hands and tries to block it* SO MUCH POWER....I.....CAN'T...........HOLD IT! RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! *The blast breaks through and engulfs Molag Bal, his body disintegrating into golden dust like all the other Daedric Princes that were defeated. His spirit form appears in front of the group* Well well well, you actually beat me....I'm impressed, mortals. I look forward to torturing you when you finally die. Until then, take my Mace and go. *his Mace appears in front of Pennatus and his spirit form fades away like the others did. Behind the heroes, a gate back to Mobius opens and Inferno begins to rumble.*
Dansgold: We did it.....The Prince of Torture is defeated.....wait...is Inferno crumbling?
Neir: No....that isn't the dimension collapsing...I can feel that all the way over near Hyperion. That's Sithis.

Sithis: *his energy spikes as he starts shaking with rage over the loss of Molag Bal* YOU MORTALS....MURDERED....MY SIBLING......MY LITTLE BROTHER......I'LL F#$%ING KILL YOU ALL! *his energy explodes out and the rocks, lava, and Iron structures around him all get blown away by his power. Hyperion would be no different. The force was enough to fling him over to where the heroes were. Sithis begins walking slowly and angrily at the heroes and Titans, the fury and murderous intent in his eyes burning with the intensity of a million suns*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2011, 4:51 pm

~Mobius, The Battlefield~
Deshdae: *he kicks Rem in the side, the former Keshin High Priest laughing on the ground* You've lost, Faustus. Give up.
Rem: Hehehehe....tell me, Deshdae, haven't you noticed something odd about the planet other than it now being a barren wasteland?
Deshdae: What are you getting at?
Rem: I'm talking about.....haven't you noticed that an important Deity is missing?
Deshdae: *his eyes widen and he turns to an angel* CHECK THE FONT OF EARTHSONG! NOW! *the angel bows and disappears. It then reappears with a look of shock and awe on its face*
Angel:......She's gone, my liege....
Deshdae: WHAT!? *he grabs Rem by the neck and lifts him up* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MOTHER?! WHERE IS GE?
Rem: Ge....also known as Gaia, Dark Gaia's opposite....She's not here. She's in....Oblivion. In the realm of Babel!
Deshdae: Botheia....Daedric Prince of War, Assassinations, and Dark Deeds....Why would he want Ge?
Rem: So he...can use the two men who fell for her other than your father....
Deshdae: YOU CAN'T MEAN THEM!
Rem: Yes.....Tartarus and Uranus!
Deshdae: No....There's no way they would side with the Daedra!
Rem: You forget, they are the CHILDREN OF DAEDRA!
Deshdae: If Tartarus is working for Botheia, then that must mean..
Rem: Yes, King of Gods.....The Gigantes are working for him as well!
Deshdae: *his eyes widen again* How many?.....HOW MANY OF THEM ARE FREE?!
Rem: Counting Typhon, all of them. The other four are working for Botheia.

~Daedric Realm, Babel~
*the realm is a large, thousand-story tower made of giant metal thorn vines in black space. At the top is a large green sphere. in the sphere is an upside-down cross. Crucified to it is a beautiful woman who appears to be in her twenties with earth-brown eyes, long grass-green hair, and snow-white skin. Her blood coming from her hands and feet is gold ichor, the blood of the gods. Standing in front of her is a tall man in gold battle armor. His bald head shines. His skin is tan and he has two red tattoos on his head. His muscles bulge and he places one foot on the cross's arm. He looks down at the woman. The giant golden katana on his back gleams in the light from the sphere*
???: Now now now, Gaia, no need to be sad. After all, you've been reunited with your favorite children and two of the three men that loved you so much.
Gaia: You....are more despicable than your father, Botheia!
Botheia: Thank you. I always did want to make Father proud!
Gaia: The others will stop you....I know Zeus and Deshdae....they won't rest until they see you buried!
Botheia: I hope they come! Hell, I hope they bring the Heroes and Titans as well! more fun for me! after all, I love a good war! KEHAHAHA!
*in the corner is a man with pure black skin and a red black-hole like spiral void in his chest. On his head are two demon horns. The essence he gives off is one of pure evil, like he knew exactly what the worst thing to do to somebody would be, and then be able to top it.*
???: You seem to be having fun, Lord of War.
Botheia: Ah, Tartarus! Good to see you, my Nephew!
Gaia: Tartarus!
Tartarus: *he walks over to Gaia and kneels so they are face to face* Don't worry, my love. It will all be over soon...once the Gods and Titans are dead, our children, the Gigantes, will rule Mobius, as it was supposed to be. The Daedra will ensure that. Until then *he leans in and kisses her lips* Try to keep from screaming too much. After all, all work and no play makes Botheia a dull Prince.
Botheia: Aww, your no fun, boy!
*standing in the doorway to the rest of the tower is a man with night blue hair. In his hair are stars and cloud clusters. His body is covered in stitches, as if he had been put back together.*
Gaia: *she calls out to the man in the doorway* URANUS! PLEASE, HELP ME! FREE ME!
Uranus: ............no. You let that brat Chronos cut me to pieces. In fact, Botheia told me the whole story. You HELPED HIM!
Gaia: *she looks angrily at Botheia* YOU SWINE!
Botheia: Sticks and stones, Dear Aunty Gaia. Sticks and stones.

~Mobius~
Deshdae: *he snaps his fingers* Martel!
Martel: *she appears next to Deshdae* Yes, brother?
Deshdae: Go. You need to alert the only one who can help us now....You must alert Iodes Ailuro and Protos Ailuro.
Martel: Yes, brother! *she warps to Iodes and Protos's location*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/20/2011, 9:22 pm

Zeus: IT'S OVER, CHAOS!! *He forms a large solid lightning bolt in his hands and fires it at Chaos. The sheer otherworldly power of the attack forces the mortals to their knees.*

Hyperion: *Narrows his eyes as he flies backwards, joining his siblings and the heroes.*
Alethia: *Flinches at Sithis's display of power.* Penny, will that power redirection or whatever work on this guy?
Pennatus: Er... I'm not sure... We could try...
Annex: No, we should retreat to Mobius! This guy is out of our league no matter what we throw at him!
Pennatus: Hrm...

Iodes: *She is sitting on a barren cliffside over the raging battlefield, Garm close by. She doesn't visibly react to Martel's arrival.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/20/2011, 11:06 pm

Saber: *he drops to his knees, the fury still in him* Grrrr....
Chaos: *he turns and sees the bolt coming* I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET COCKY, LIGHTNING BRAT! *he holds out both hands and takes the blast of the bolt at full force. Suddenly, a crack forms in his energy pattern that he uses to block attacks. The bolt's energy breaks through and Chaos is forced to tank the blast to the chest. When the smoke clears, Chaos is still standing, but a large spiderweb crack is on his chest, like he was breaking apart.* Oh my....it seems I wasn't at my full power. He walks over to his staff, turns, and smiles sinisterly at Zeus. A deal is a deal, boy. You wounded me, so you mortals live. For now, at least. However, I am the least of your concerns. Zeus, tell me, how does it feel now that I tell you Gaea is missing from the Font of Earthsong? *he starts laughing at what he just said.*

Martel: *she walks over, her hands cupped together in front of her chest* Iodes, Protos....you have to help us. The gods need you. The Daedra have done something that affects both Geneforce and Phantasmos.....They kidnapped Gaea herself!

Dansgold: Old man Annex is right. Even with that power, Sithis is on a whole other level than just us! I mean, he's SITHIS, one of the Favored Sons! Those guys did NOT mess around.
Neir: I agree with Dansgold. At our current state, even if Hyperion here helped us, Sithis would squash us like bugs. The portal has only enough energy to transport us back to Mobius. It won't support Sithis.
Sithis: *as he walks closer, a flash appears behind him. Standing there is a human man with a grey goatee, oiled back grey hair, a purple Renaissance-style Scottish suit, a cane with an eyeball on it, and black eyes with yellow irises which is the sign of a Daedra*.......Sheogorath.....What business have you here? I don't need another Favored Son helping me.
Sheogorath: *his voice is a low, gruff, Scottish accent* Aye, brother! But I wanted to come and give ya the good news in person! Its so good, it'll just make you want to rip out someones intestines and strangle them with it, you'll be so happy! Botheia succeeded with his phase of the plan! *he says this loud enough that the heroes and Titans can all hear him* WE DID IT, BROTHER! WE FINALLY HAVE THE GAME PIECE WE DIDN'T HAVE! GAEA IS OURS!
Sithis: *he stops walking, and looks up. If it were possible for Sithis to have a smile, he'd have it* Gaea? So...you did it. Botheia has captured my adorable daughter, eh? *he bows his head and starts laughing like crazy* YES! FINALLY! VICTORY WILL BE OURS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/22/2011, 9:07 am

Mystess: *she kneels down next to Saber and puts a hand on his shoulder* You gonna be alright?
Pointsettia: *she leaves the room and comes back about 5 minutes later with a box in her hand. A gentle glow can be seen coming out from under the lid* Well, I think since we are allowed to live, we should get a move on? Cuz I remembered I could retrieve items via transmitter...

Luna: *she steals a misty breath of air and looks from Neir to Dansgold.* You sure about that?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 9:38 am

Saber: *he's still glaring at Chaos* Yeah....I'm fine....*one of his eyes is red and the other is blue*
Chaos: Still want to try and kill me, boy? Well, while I would LOVE to indulge you, I really must be going. After all, I have a date with the past. Ta ta, Geneforce X. Give Raem my best when he wakes up. Also, thank him for the arm. Its going to help me out. A lot. *he fades into shadow again, all traces of him gone except for the destroyed area.*

Dansgold: no offense, Luna, bit did you SEE what he just did to the area and Hyperion?!
Neir: Luna, we really should get back to Mobius. The other will need our help driving the remaining Daedra that were cut off from the horde from here off.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 9:40 am

Zazul wrote:Saber: *he drops to his knees, the fury still in him* Grrrr....
Chaos: *he turns and sees the bolt coming* I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET COCKY, LIGHTNING BRAT! *he holds out both hands and takes the blast of the bolt at full force. Suddenly, a crack forms in his energy pattern that he uses to block attacks. The bolt's energy breaks through and Chaos is forced to tank the blast to the chest. When the smoke clears, Chaos is still standing, but a large spiderweb crack is on his chest, like he was breaking apart.* Oh my....it seems I wasn't at my full power. *He walks over to his staff, turns, and smiles sinisterly at Zeus.* A deal is a deal, boy. You wounded me, so you mortals live. For now, at least. However, I am the least of your concerns. Zeus, tell me, how does it feel now that I tell you Gaea is missing from the Font of Earthsong? *he starts laughing at what he just said.*

Martel: *she walks over, her hands cupped together in front of her chest* Iodes, Protos....you have to help us. The gods need you. The Daedra have done something that affects both Geneforce and Phantasmos.....They kidnapped Gaea herself!

Dansgold: Old man Annex is right. Even with that power, Sithis is on a whole other level than just us! I mean, he's SITHIS, one of the Favored Sons! Those guys did NOT mess around.
Neir: I agree with Dansgold. At our current state, even if Hyperion here helped us, Sithis would squash us like bugs. The portal has only enough energy to transport us back to Mobius. It won't support Sithis.
Sithis: *as he walks closer, a flash appears behind him. Standing there is a human man with a grey goatee, oiled back grey hair, a purple Renaissance-style Scottish suit, a cane with an eyeball on it, and black eyes with yellow irises which is the sign of a Daedra*.......Sheogorath.....What business have you here? I don't need another Favored Son helping me.
Sheogorath: *his voice is a low, gruff, Scottish accent* Aye, brother! But I wanted to come and give ya the good news in person! Its so good, it'll just make you want to rip out someones intestines and strangle them with it, you'll be so happy! Botheia succeeded with his phase of the plan! *he says this loud enough that the heroes and Titans can all hear him* WE DID IT, BROTHER! WE FINALLY HAVE THE GAME PIECE WE DIDN'T HAVE! GAEA IS OURS!
Sithis: *he stops walking, and looks up. If it were possible for Sithis to have a smile, he'd have it* Gaea? So...you did it. Botheia has captured my adorable daughter, eh? *he bows his head and starts laughing like crazy* YES! FINALLY! VICTORY WILL BE OURS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 12:39 pm

Zeus: Hrm... How troubling... There is work to be done, it seems. *His spirit leaves Ouranos' body, the Aegis still in Ouranos' hands.*

Hyperion: ... *He holds back a curse as Sithis cackles.*

Iodes: ...And?
((Protos isn't with Iodes anymore. Remember, he walked away from her a while ago. I could bring him back if ya want, though. Razz ))
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 12:59 pm

((Oops, my bad! Sorry.))

Martel: Without Gaea and Dark Gaea in balance because of their presences at the center of Mobius and at the Earthsong Font, Mobius could crumble to dust. Please, Iodes. We need you.

Saber: *he turns to Efreet* Is Raem okay?
Efreet: A little shocked, but he should be fine. Even if he lost an arm.
Raem: *his eyes flutter open and he looks at the spot where his arm used to be* Ow....This is gonna suck, but I have no choice. *he tears off his coat on the side his arm was lost and phoenix fire erupts from the spot where his arm was. A large arm made of phoenix fire appears on the shoulder.*
Saber: Nice going, but how can you touch anything with it?
Raem: It won't burn unless I want it to. Watch. *he grabs Saber by the head*
Saber: AAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M BURNING! I'M BURNING.....WAIT....I'm not burning?! it actually feels kinda pleasant....ahhhhh....*a relaxed smile forms on his face and he slouches*
Raem: The arm can heal people with the warmth of Phoenix Fire. I guess it comes from being son of the goddess of healing and fire, eh? Ouranos, how you holding up?

~Shifter Homeworld~
Chaos: *he is walking through the black halls until he arrives to Mora's throne room* You're looking well, Mora-chin. (Chin is a way the Japanese say "Boy" in terms of calling Mora a child)
Hermaceus Mora: Father....*he rises from his throne and kneels before Chaos.*
Chaos: Have you found the page I requested?
Hermaceus Mora: Yes. The Mysterium Xarxes holds all moments in time, all attacks, all battles, each and every second, in record. With it, a being, be them god or mortal, can travel to that exact moment in time and take whatever they please. However, getting back is up to them.
Chaos: Not to worry, Mora. What I am going for will allow me to return. With it, and this staff courtesy of young Raem, I will have a weapon that will rend time and space, allowing me to prove Kronos wrong without destroying this universe.
Hermaceus Mora: *he holds out his hand. A large white book with Daedric Symbols appears in his hand* The Mysterium Xarxes. Known as the Grimore of The Daedra. Also, my artifact to which I bound myself. If I may, Father, what do you plan on taking from this time? Its the point when Chronos was first vanquished by Zeus. What is so special in this time?
Chaos: The artifact I plan on claiming there is one that went missing after Chronos was defeated. It went missing, my dear boy, because I took it.... *as he walks over and opens the book, a portal opens and he steps through. before fully going into the dawn of mortal time, he looks back at Mora and smile's evilly* ......Chronos's Scythe! *he walks into the portal and an evil laugh echoes out*
Hermaceus Mora: *he closes the book and looks up* Then I will watch over our invasion in your stead, Father...

Sithis: *he looks back up and begins fast walking towards Hyperion and the other. He then suddenly breaks into an all-out sprint at them. As he runs, his energy reaches levels that not even Hyperion could comprehend*
Dansgold: ITS NO USE! RUN FOR IT!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 1:36 pm

Iodes: Not like I could help you...

Ouranos: Just a headache, nothing too bad.

Hyperion: *He blasts the heroes through the portal with a flare of his wings. He glares at Sithis for a moment before going though the portal with the other two Titans. For the coming battle, he'd need to unleash the Titans last resort. Hopefully, Cronus would approve.*

~Underground cavern~
Protos: *He and several Phantasmos members are gathered in a dimly lit tunnel. The torches on the tunnel sides are a ghostly blue and would make even the most heroic shiver. Protos' eyes are dangerously low and he speaks softly.* My fellow Phantasmos... today we have suffered a great loss in our power with the Titans leaving. But... we have gained something much greater in return! *Chronos and Ananke slither forward, dressed in Phantasmos garb that would fit their serpentine bodies.* Chronos has said that even greater threats than the Shifters will arrive soon. We must prepare for anything that comes our way. We must reach new heights of power and with Ananke and Chronos... we just may be able to.
Ananke: As some of you may know, I am the personification of destiny, necessity, and fate. This group's role on Mobius and the future will be grand! *She pulls a spindle out of her pocket.* Using this spindle, I can weave out your true power. Power that can make even the gods tremble to their knees.
Chronos: Whereas Ananke is fate, I am time. I shall use my power to send your bodies to their prime, which will augment the power Ananke gives you. For the future... this must be done! Unfortunately... I would need my scythe to do such work...
Guardian: What about Cronus' sickles? Would those work?
Chronos: Perhaps... perhaps they just might!
Protos: Then, we have our agenda. The Daedra... The Titans... The Geneforce... Not even the Gods will stand a chance!

~Mount. Othrys, former Ailuro hideout~
Cronus: *He and the other Titans, minus the ones in Inferno, are gathered together, no longer interested in the battle. Cronus grinned wickedly as he saw various timelines of Mobius in his minds eye. There was no other option for the Titans. The Daedra would stand in the way of a Golden Age, no matter what. Therefore... the Titans would need their last resort. He lifts a hand and his sickles appear in his hands in a explosion of purple energy bolts.* Titans, we must make a stand! The Daedra must be defeated for our rule to happen! We must achieve our perfect forms as Hyperion has and use our secret weapons! *He begins to laugh wickedly*
*The other Titans slowly begin to laugh with Cronus, their cackles spelling doom for the future.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 2:04 pm

~Mount Olympus~
*all the buildings are broken and destroyed. The corpses of gods that had stayed behind litter the streets. a loud "Thud" is heard. Laying there is Xander in his Madgod form. He has a large gash across his chest. He had just been thrown through a portal. Standing above him, looking down at the world below, is Chaos. In his hand is his staff, but it has been altered. It has a pendulum-like blade on the end where the claw was. One half of the blade is a long, green and blue blade with multiple moments in time flashing in it. separated by the claw, on the other side, is a long black blade with enough power to rend space itself oozing from it. Its Devil's Arm, the blade Abyssion used as well as Xander when he took on the role of Madgod. Standing behind Chaos is Sithis, Sheogorath, and a 12-foot-tall man with demonic red skin, four arms and a different weapon in each arm, horns, a long black spiky mane of hair, wearing only a loincloth with multiple scars all over his body.*
Chaos:Now that the Olympians that didn't leave Olympus are out of the way and I have my new weapon, we can begin the next phase. My Favored Sons.....Sithis, Sheogorath, and Merunes Dagon!
Sithis: By your command, Father.
Sheogorath: AYE! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION! CHEEEEEESE FOR EVERYONE! WAIT, SCRATCH THAT, CHEESE FOR NOBODY! ITS JUST AS MUCH OF A CELEBRATION IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHEESE!
Merunes Dagon: What happens now, Father?
Chaos: Isn't it obvious?....
~Multiple flashes occur~
Flash 1: *Mora is standing on the surface of the Shifter Homeworld. The planet is now on the unclaimed outskirts of the galaxy. Behind the planet, hundreds upon thousands of Daedric Portals to Oblivion open. Ships made from red iron all filled with Daedra and poised for war begin to come out. Mora holds out his hands and lets out a battle cry, which is answered by hundreds of billions of war cries*
Flash 2: *Botheia is standing, one foot on the arm of the upside-down cross that Gaea is crucified to. Next to him are Uranus and Tartarus. In front of them are four twenty-foot tall humanoid shapes, each more strange-looking than the last. Off one that is dressed like a Shakespearean-age Frenchman, a large gust of wind swirls. Off one dressed like a fiery samurai, a blast of heat and flame spirals up. Off one dressed like a surfer-boy without a shirt, a wave of water rises up. Finally, the seeming leader of the four stamps his foot, causing an earthquake. The man is in green greek armor. Roots grow out like veins in his exposed skin. his exposed hair is green and grass-like*
Chaos: All shall see.....This is the hour.....OF THE DAEDRIC RISE!

And this marks the end of Episode 3! now, if I recall, Phirania and Luna, you guys wanted to make the next one, correct?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/22/2011, 2:57 pm

Yep, I'll probably make the thread for it. For now, I'm just gonna PM Ray and see how we can incorporate him into the story.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/22/2011, 2:58 pm

Awesome. Can't wait to see how this thing will turn out! oddish!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36