NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Post by Genesis 4/30/2018, 10:15 am

Hello everyone, today I decided to start writing a new Geneforce story. I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know what I can do to improve it or what you liked and didn't like. To start I have a prologue as I finish the first chapter so enjoy.

Prologue.

Thunder boomed in the night sky as a flash of lightning quickly followed, although no rain was in sight. Heat lightning was often unexpected and could be quite frightening. Especially for a young, hooded woman, who wobbled down the road. She sloppily took a turn into an unfamiliar alley, not really paying attention to where she was, mumbling to herself.
“Hey there little lady. You lost?” A voice chuckled in the darkness. Out stepped two men. One was tall with large muscles a scar down his right eye. His short dark hair not doing much to cover his facial features. The other was short and stocky, overweight and seemed to have a hard time breathing properly.

“Maybe we could be of some service?” the shorter of the duo wheezed, a crooked grin on his face.

The hooded woman did not seem to even recognize the duo in front of her. Instead she simply continued to mumble to herself as she tried to pass by them.

“Whoa now missy.” The taller of the two proclaimed, as he reached out and grabbed her shoulder. “Not really nice to ignore us. Besides, these are our alleys, you want to pass through here…” he began, taking a closer look at the smaller girl and licking his lips. “You need to pay a fee.”

The girl turned her head slowly and looked at the man holding her shoulder. Her cold, dead eyes staring into his. The man flinched back in shock, not sure how to react to those cold eyes. Then she spoke, her voice raspy and without any life behind them.
“Will you be the one to kill me?” She asked, her eyes never blinking, never looking away.
“The hell is wrong with you bitch!?” The taller man replied. He stared at her for a moment longer before he slowly regained her grin. “I mean if you want to die so badly, I wouldn’t mind obliging. But it will still cost you, one little fun night and I’ll take away all your pain.” He boasted.

“Are you sure about this man? This bitch is kinda creeping me out” The shorter man interjected. He spine tingling like something bad was about to happen.

“Come on man, look at her” The taller man countered, gesturing to the girl in front of himself. “She’s so small, what could she do anyways?”
The girl slowly smiled at the taller man. “I can show you what I can do, if you won’t kill me.” Suddenly her eyes glowed a bright blue.

“Yo, what the hell are you-“The man began, but he quickly felt his body lock up. He tried to move his arms, or his legs, but no matter what he did he could not fell a thing. “WHAT THE HELL!?” He screamed. But before he could say another word, “GAH!?” a pool of blood began to poor from his mouth, before he quietly slumped to the ground.

“NO! DARRIL!” the shorter of the two yelled, waddling as fast as he could to his fallen comrade. He slowly lifted his companions head only for it to slump to the side, lifeless. He slowly turned his gaze to the woman, no , the Monster who did this to his friend. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?” He screamed. The girl slowly turned to face him, her eyes beginning to glow once again.

“Will you be the one to kill me?” She asked.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Post by Genesis 4/30/2018, 11:13 am

And here is chapter one for all of you who want it.

Chapter 1.

It was just another usual day on the beautiful city of Brightsville. The town could be considered the shining beacon of the planet of Conger fee. The bright lights kept it illuminated even in the darkest of nights, although today was a relatively sunny day so not extra lights were needed. The people of the city were going about their usual days when suddenly…

*CRASH*

A car was suddenly dented and laying on its side, slowly, a young man crawled his way out of the dent. He wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. A black mask covered his face. The problem was if you asked any of the bystanders what the man looked like, they would each tell you something different. Even the colors of his clothes seemed to change from person to person.

Rubbing his head, the man slowly began to speak. “Man, did anyone get the name of that…evil…killer…robot? Okay, that sounded better in my head.” Suddenly, he felt a surge of energy coursing through the base of his spine, tingling up to his brain. “Hello? Juliet, is that you?” he asked

“Genesis, are you okay?” A girl’s voice echoed through the man’s mind.

“Yeah, I should be fine, glad to know that hit didn’t mess up our magical communication link. What’s the situation with you?” He replied, checking his surroundings to see where he was. “Looks like that thing managed to blast me quite some ways away. Gonna take a good minute to get back. Think you can hold him back until I get there?”

“Yeah, I think I can manage that,-” The voice replied back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several blocks away, a large robot (large being relevant) fired a powerful beam from a canon on the top of it. The robot was like a mechanical squid with a large bulbus head. A large camera was attached to the front of it to allow it to see its targets while a large cannon was mounted to the top of its heads. Its metal tentacles flung wildly towards its target, a young woman. She wore a simple dress and flat shoes, she too was wearing a black mask. And just like with the man, no two-people seemed to be able to agree on what she looked like, other than the fact that she was quite attractive.

“-But hurry please. This thing is strong.” She spoke to herself apparently, holding a small stick with a moon its end out in front of herself.

The robot once again flicked a tentacle at the girl, but she was swift enough to jump over the attack. Taking the time to aim herself at her target, she held out her stick and began to chant “Spirit of the elements and of the hunt I call on your power!” In an instant, a long blob of water began to form in the air beside her. She quickly flicked her wrist and the stick forwards. “Single Water Arrow!” She shouted. The blob of water shot out fast, flying towards her target, sharpening as it flew. The water struck the machine, forcing it to stagger backwards. Before long however, the machine seemed to regain its balance, quickly approaching the girl as she finally landed on the ground.

“That didn’t work!?” She proclaimed confused. Whatever this machine was made of, it was tough. Tougher than one of her best attacks, and therefore, probably tougher than she was. The machine once again began to furiously swipe its tentacles at her, trying to land a hit. Fortunately, the girl was quite nimble on her feet and managed to dodge its attacks.

“Can’t keep this up for long though, gonna get tired.” She thought to herself. “Just need to last long enough until the big gun can get back.” With a swift nod to herself, she continued to dodge and counter attack the opponent in front of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genesis took a deep breath, the small pain he felt from being launched several blocks and into a solid car was finally starting to fade, but now was not the time to be thinking of that. His partner was busy fighting a, relatively small by his standards, killer machine. With one last breath, He knelt into a sprinting stance and closed his eyes. Energy started to flow around himself, wind starting to whip around him. In an instant, he opened his eyes a uttered a single phrase.
“Quick Step.”

In a flash, he was gone. No sign of him was to be seen besides the large gust of wind he left behind. In only a second, he had managed to travel a couple of blocks.
“Quick Step!” He proclaimed again, once again launching himself in his desired direction. Once again, he had managed another couple blocks in just a second, this time, he could see his target. He smirked before calling out once more “QUICK STEP!” He launched himself again with the same speed, this time focused at a single target. Although this time, with a leap at the end of his step.

The machine stared down its prey, as it began to raise its tentacle for a final attack on it. The girl was panting heavily, having dodged and weaved around the machine, countering attacking with all she had. She was too tired to keep fighting. She raised her arms into an X to defend herself as the machine quickly began to slam its tentacle at her. Suddenly

*CRUNCH*
Genesis was seen flying through the machines head, his leg extended as he had kicked right through its head. His eyes, showed an intensity to them, one that wasn’t there before. He quickly skidded to a halt, turning to see the machine. It sparked and currents of electricity zapped from the exposed cavity, before it slumped to the ground no longer functioning. Genesis took a deep breath, his eyes returning to their normal, gentle look, before he approached his now collapsed partner.

“Man, that thing really took us for a loop huh?” He asked holding out his hand to his companion. She quickly griped his hand with hers “Yeah, that thing was tougher than it looked.” She chuckled. Genesis, with one swift pull, managed to bring her back to her feet, but not without her stumbling and bumping into him. She slowly pushed herself off him, turning to look at the machine in a vain attempt to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. “So..um…wh-who you think sent this?” She asked hoping to distract both from herself. Genesis took a step next to her and looked at the machine with an observant eye.

“Only two people we know would be able to build something like this. But one of those guys is from another planet. Plus, this doesn’t really meet his way of doing things. He’s usually more random and out there. No, this was more precise. More calculated. Only one person works like this.” Genesis explained, turning to look at his companion, who was now also thinking deeply on what he had said.

“So, it had to be K.Razypants” She replied. Her blush now missing from her face.

“Best bet, he’s the only other person I know who could build a robot like this. You know, subpar and not even really worth the challenge.” Genesis bragged. The girl then swiftly proceeded to punch him in his arm, causing him to stop and rub the now sore area. “What was that for?” he asked confused.

“For bragging, I don’t know about you but that thing was pretty tough for me.” The girl replied, sighing. “You didn’t see it but all my spells were useless against it. All I could do was run.” She continued, now rubbing her own arm in disappointment. Genesis seemed to notice this, as he began to try and comfort her.

“Hey, hey, hey, we’ve been over this. Your still new to fighting, and besides all the training you’ve had has been more focused on healing. It makes sense that your attacks aren’t that strong yet.” He reached out and gently grabbed her chin. Lifting it so she was facing him. “But give it time, you will get stronger and better. And some day you may even been stronger than me.” He grinned, pointing to himself. The girl stared at him for a few moments with a large blush forming on her face. She then, quickly, shook her head and smiled back.

“Your right” She replied. “I just need to keep trying. One day I will get stronger!” She proclaimed, determination in her voice.

“That’s the spirit” Genesis replied. He then proceeded to look around the city. Sure enough, there was some extensive damage to buildings and roads around them. Not to mention the car he had been launched into. And to make matters worse, a crowed was slowly beginning to form around them. “Heh, guess now would be a good time to make a heroic exit huh?” He asked, looking back to his friend. She too preceded to look around before agreeing.

“Yeah, we might want to get out of here before people start asking questions.” She chuckled. Genesis proceeded to laugh with here before he held his right arm in the air.

“Now you see us!” He proclaimed to the crowed, catching their attention as a small ball of what appeared to be light began to form. He then proceeded to wrap his free arm around his companion’s waist, pulling her closer to himself, causing he gasp in surprise.

“NOW YOU DON’T!” he shouted, throwing the ball of light into the ground. The effect caused what could have been compared to a flash bang. When the light finally died down and the people could see again, the two heroes were gone without a trace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for anyone who is confused as to why I never had them say each others names out loud its because they are trying to keep low profiles. They don't want any one to know who is fighting, so they never refer to each other by name, except when using a magical communication link, as mentioned early in the fight.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare. Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Post by Genesis 6/7/2018, 9:33 am

Alright, time for Chapter 2. This one is a little shorter since I really couldn't figure out where to go with it. But I liked it. So here you go. Tell me what you guys think.

Chapter 2:

On the outskirts of Brightsville stood a, barely noticeable bit of forest. And within that forest stood a lone house. A relatively older looking house to be sure, but one that had clearly been worked on and upgraded over the years. The land around the house was massive, with empty fields decorated with only trees and leaves. The perfect getaway for anyone trying to stay out of town, and for some the perfect place for some training.

In the middle of the large yard/field a mass of magical energy began to surge. Before long, what could only be described as a portal opened. Within less than a second the portal seemed to stabilize before it released its two denizens. Genesis walked out first, leading the way for his partner to follow. After the two had safely disembarked, Genesis held up his hand and slowly began to close it into a fist. This act seemed to translate to the portal as well as with each small movement of his hand, the portal seemed to contract into itself. Before long, the portal was now closed and the duo stood in the field alone.

“Glad that’s finally over.” The girl, Juliet, stated as she stretched out her back. A small popping could be heard as she stretched.

“Yeah.” Genesis agreed. “Not gonna lie, I thought that would have taken a lot longer and been more fun.” He pouted. He then proceeded to hold his hand out in front of his female partner. Green energy started to emanate from his hand. Suddenly, the black masks the duo had been wearing disappeared. With the masks gone, their appearances began to become clear.
Juliet wore a long blue Sundress, adorned with patterns of sunflowers, and light grey shoes. A single gold bracelet sat around her right wrist, and a sapphire necklace hung from her neck, her long blond hair flowing freely. Genesis wore a simple black pair of sweatpants, with a white t-shirt and dark grey shoes. His short, dark green hair with a single red streak going up the middle sat messily on his head.
“Well,” Genesis said ushering for his partner to follow. “How about we head inside and rest up.” He proceeded to lead the duo into his home. As he opened the door he continued “I don’t know about you but I could really go a sandwhi-“

*WHAM!*

Before he knew what hit him, Genesis was suddenly on the floor, with a small warm figure wrapped around him.
“YOU”RE BACK!” Screamed a little girl, giggling madly to herself. She too had long blonde hair, but shorter than Juliet’s. She wore a simple pink T-shirt and blue jeans, and light grey shoes.
Genesis chuckled before placing his hand on the girl’s head, petting her affectionately. “Good to see you too Emily.” He chuckled. Juliet, who had watched all this happen, couldn’t help but giggle as well. She quickly got her wits together though and proceeded to help separate the two.

“Come on Emily, let Genesis up.” She stated, lifting the little girl off her companion. This only resulted in her receiving a large hug herself.
“I’m glad your back to sis. How was the fight, did you guys win? Of course you did, you had Genesis with you. There was no way you could lose.” The little girl blurted out, her mouth going a mile a minute. Juliet could not keep herself from giggling even more. Her sister was always so energetic, with such an active imagination. Unfortunately, she had no powers of her own and had to stay out of most adventures, but she never seemed to mind.

Genesis finally managed to get back to his feet before dusting himself off. “Well, now that the ceremonial Tackling Genesis when he gets home from a fight is over. I think it’s about time for that sandwich.” He chuckled, walking into his kitchen. Juliet followed as well, carrying her sister in her arms. She gently placed her on the ground before speaking up.

“I think I’m actually going to go wash up a bit. That fight left me feeling a little…dirty.” She blushed a little. Looking herself over, she was covered in dirt and sweat everywhere. The feeling left her uneasy.
“Alright” Genesis replied, half the makings of a sandwich sitting on his counter. “We’ll be down here if you need us. Though I really don’t think you will need any help with a shower.” He chuckled, not noticing the glowing blush growing on the girl’s face. Juliet, for her part simply chuckled before making her way to the upstairs bathroom, and preparing for a refreshing shower.

“And now” Genesis continued, turning back to his work in progress, drool dripping from his mouth. “Sandwich.”

A single hooded figure made its way into the outskirts of Brightsville, seemingly unaware of what it was doing. Looking up, it saw the large city in front of itself. It’s one exposed eye seeming to sparkle at the site. It continued to make its way into the town, looking at all the large buildings and the bright lights coming from all around her. Every so often a shine of bright sunlight would hit the figures face, forcing it to whimper and cover its face.

“So, this is Brightsville?” It questioned to itself. There were a lot of people around, people of every shape and size. Big, small, large and skinny. But only one single thought permeated through the figures mind.

“Maybe, I can find some here who can kill me.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 8/2/2018, 10:42 am

Chapter 3.

Genesis stood in his kitchen, fresh drool dripping from his mouth. He stared at the table in front of him, his work completed. A delicious looking sandwich sat on an innocuous plate. He had started with some simple white bread, then proceeded to cover the bread in a gentle bed of lettuce, before absolutely destroying it with heaps of meats, too many to even name. Finally, he drizzled some fresh dressing on the sandwich to give it some extra taste. Three long pickle slices sat neatly on top of the sandwich before being covered with one last piece of bread. Truly, it was a work of art, and Genesis could not wait to dig in.

Picking up the sandwich, Genesis couldn’t help but lick his lips. Emily watched her hero happily while he appreciated the work he had put into such a simple meal. She always loved to see him so happy. He brought the sandwich to his face. Slowly, he took a long sniff of his work, so many scents flew through his nostrils. Sweet, savory, salty just to name a few. Finally, it was the moment of truth, the moment he had been waiting for. He brought the treat down to his mouth, opening it and preparing for his first, of hopefully many, bites.

But then he stopped. Emily noticed he had not bitten into the sandwich. Confused, she looked up to her friend trying to see why. Genesis stood there, sandwich barely away from his still open mouth, but his eyes. They were wide open; his pupils having shrunk ever so slightly. Emily had seen this before. Genesis was sensing something, something strong.

“Genesis?” Emily asked concerned. Genesis slowly put the sandwich he had worked so hard on back onto the plate with a huff of annoyance.

“Something is in the city. Something strong. It… seems to be attacking the city.” He replied, mostly to himself. He took one last, forlorn look at his sandwich, before turning around and leaving the kitchen. Emily followed closely behind him.

“Do you think I can-“ She began to ask, only to be stopped by Genesis gently putting his hand on her head. “Sorry,” he apologized, “But this one looks even stronger than earlier. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I let something happen to you.” Giving her a strong, appreciative smile, he continued to his destination. Emily, could only blush at the kindness her friend always seemed to exuberate, even when something was bothering him.

Genesis proceeded to climb the flight of stairs leading to the second floor. Taking a left turn at the top he proceeded two doors down the hallway until he came to a room with steam wafting out from it. He then proceeded to knock on the door.

“H-Hello!?” Juliet responded, both shocked and confused. “Hey, its me!” Genesis replied, helping to calm the girl down a bit. “We got a situation back in Brightsville. We’re gonna have to head back their immediately. You ready?” He proceeded to ask.

“Something is happening back their again? This soon!?” Juliet thought to herself. While she had wanted to take a nice long warm shower to help her relax after such a long and arduous fight for her, she knew her skills would most likely be needed.

“Yeah, just give me like, two minutes to get ready.” She replied, quickly slipping out of the shower and grabbing the closest towel to her. “Alright, but hurry. I don’t know what’s going on but they seem to back attacking already.” Genesis replied, turning to head back down the stairs. “I’ll meet you outside then!” He called back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, Juliet came bundling out the door of the house, seeing her teammate waiting for her. “Sorry, took a little bit longer to get ready than I thought.” She apologized. Genesis simply nodded and held his hand out in front of himself. In a second, a small black mask appeared on both Genesis’ and Juliet’s faces. With their disguises now set, Genesis turned around and held out both hands. As he focused on the spot in front of himself, a spark began to appear in front of him. After some more focusing and effort, a rip appeared. Slowly but surely, the rip grew to a large glowing vortex, a portal.

Genesis lowered his arms and took a quick moment to catch his breath. Opening a portal so suddenly like that always left him a little worn out, but he quickly got over it. He turned to his friend and held out his hand to her. “Shall we?” he asked. Juliet for her part, simply smirked and took his hand. “Let’s” She replied as the two stepped into the glowing mass of a portal.

Two beings stepped out of a mysterious portal that had just appeared in Brightsville. If you asked any of the scared passerby’s who they wore, you would get completely different responses, as they appeared to look different to everyone else. But to the two, they knew who they were. Genesis and Juliet both looked at the town and the running people in it. Something was definitely happening, and Genesis was not too happy. Quickly scanning the area, he just so happened to spot a small car, being launched high into the sky. Pointing the location out to his companion he said, “Guess that’s as good a spot as any to look huh?” Juliet followed his finger and noticed the now falling car. She simply nodded and proceeded to follow his lead.

As the duo made their way to the location of the aforementioned flying car, they spotted a lone hooded figure. With a simple flick of its wrist, they managed to send another car flying high into the sky. Genesis motioned for Juliet follow cautiously behind him. Whatever this…thing was, it was either really powerful, or really good at parlor tricks. As they slowly approached the figure, it seemed to pick up on the two of them. Turning to provide its undivided attention to them. Genesis noticed this and stopped where he was, Juliet slowly following suit.

“Hey, how’s it going!?” Genesis called out, hoping to defuse the situation before it got any worse. “Just so you know, this is my city. Gonna have to ask you to stop throwing around the cars here like their nothing and leave these people alone!” As he finished he awaited a response from the figure. It just stood their though, as if contemplating what was said to it. Genesis hoped this was all a misunderstanding and he could end this whole confrontation without having to resort to violence. Then came the response.

“Will you be the one to kill me?” The figure asked, giving off that it was in fact a woman due to her voice. Genesis looked to his partner in confusion, who in turn only returned the look. Taking a deep breath, Genesis once again called out.

“I’m not really one of those, going around and just killing people, sort of person. And if possible, I would prefer to not have to have this whole debacle end with us fighting. Whatever problem you have I am sure we can work it out if you are willing to let me he-“but his words were cut short as he felt a force launch him from his feet, straight into a brick building behind him.

Juliet turned, watching her companion be sent flying. “GENESIS!” She called out in her mind, hoping the magic link they had was connected and working. She quickly turned back to the still hooded woman in front of her. “How did she do that? Just what is she?” She thought to herself. But before she could continue her line of thought, she heard the woman speak.

“You need not concern yourself with the how’s or the whys.” She stated, causing Juliet to flinch. “Could she read my mind!? How was that possible!?” Juliet questioned. The woman spoke some more. “All you need to be concerned with-“She cut short, just before she began to lift slight into the air. With a burst of speed, she rocketed towards the now shocked heroine, before calling out “IS IF YOU CAN KILL ME!”

Alright, next chapter is gonna be time for some action.(I forgot how to sentence there for a minute). I hope you guys are really enjoying this story. I just realized this is probably one of the first times i have actually written a Geneforce story. Man is it harder than it looks.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 9/28/2018, 1:55 pm

Short little chapter for you guys while I work out the kinks of the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness, a slight buzzing, the sound of metal crunching. These were the only sounds Genesis could hear. It took a great deal of effort but eventually, he managed to open his eyes. With a quick shack of his head to clear away spots that had invaded his vision, he checked his surroundings. He was, once again, pressed deep into some random car on the street. He let out a sigh “Not again.” With little effort, the hero managed to push himself out of the mangled mess that was once a mode of transportation.

“What happened?” He asked himself. Thinking as hard as he could he tried to recall the events that he had just lived through. There was a disturbance, then there was flying cars, then there was-. His eyes shot open as he remembered. He was just launched by an invisible force controlled by some girl, with some weird power he had never seen before. And worst of all, he had left his partner there to deal with her.

“JULIET!!” Genesis cried out in his mind, sending a powerful message through the magic link the two shared. He waited, hoping, when-

“Genesis!? Can you hear me?” A woman’s reply echoed in his mind. Genesis let out a sigh of relief, she was still alive. That was good. “Yeah, I’m here. What’s going on?” He replied, needing to know more about the situation.

“Thing aren’t going too well.” Juliet replied. The woman the two had confronted was flying towards the now retreating girl, throwing anything she could at her from random garbage cans, to even cars, all as if they were nothing to her. Juliet, for her part, was putting up a decent job dodging everything she could. She would leap high over the garbage cans, then time her movements just right to slide under an incoming car. Though she realized she was quickly becoming tired from all the extraneous exercise, she knew she had to keep moving or risk a horrible fate. “I could really use your help back here!” She cried out in her mind for her partner. If anyone could handle this, it was him.

“Right!” Genesis replied, “I’m heading back now, just hold her off for now.” A simple task, or at least he hoped. “I’ll do my best” came the reply. With their plan set, Genesis took a deep breath and focused his energy. A soft hum buzzed off his body, soft and gentle, barely noticeable by anyone nearby. With a single step he called out “Quick Step” and disappeared into a blur.

Juliet continued her efforts to hold her adversary at bay while she waited for backup to arrive. With a quick realization that defense was not going to be enough, the young heroin decided maybe offense could work. Reaching into her dress pocket she withdrew her trusty, moon tipped, wand. The enemy in front of her stopped her advance and looked at Juliet with genuine curiosity.

“What is that?” She asked in her soft voice. “Is it a toy? Or is it a weapon? Can it kill me?” She asked, a bit of hope betraying her voice on the last comment.

Juliet for her part stayed focus. She let the magic energy in her body flow freely into the wand, empowering it. “I’ll catch her by surprise with my water arrows. I’ll send nine at her, four on each side, then I can catch her by surprise with one form above.” The tip of her wand began to glow brightly as she spoke.

“Spirit of the elements and of the hunt I call on your power” she recited from memory. The words caught her opponents attention, she wasn’t sure what the girl in front of her was doing, but she had a way to find out. Her eyes began to glow a soft green before fading away. She gave off a light smirk as she planted herself where she was. Juliet, focused on the spell at hand, did not even notice the enemy stop moving. “CONSECUTIVE WATER ARROW!” She called out. Small blobs of water began to form around her, drawn from the moisture around her. With a flick of her wrist, the blobs rocketed at their target like rockets.

“Not bad” the mysterious girl complimented. The arrows surrounded her, with a single arrow shooting high above her, then in an instance they all began to race in her direction. “But not good enough” She chuckled. With swift movements, not unlike a professional acrobat, the woman managed to twist and turn her body in such ways that the arrows missed her entirely, colliding with their opposites, then with a swift jump and midair spin, she dodged the final arrow rocketing down towards her. Juliet stared on flabbergasted. That was her best laid out plan and it failed. Her opponent landed gently on the ground in front of her.

“You are a strong one, stronger than I thought. Maybe you could kill me.” She said smiling, only for the smile to slowly fade, “But not how you are now. You’re not strong enough and you wasted my time. Now I have to kill you.” She proclaimed annoyed. She raised her hand, which began to glow in a light green hue. Juliet watched confused for only a moment, as she suddenly felt a force closing in around her neck.

“WHAT!” Juliet thought “I-I can’t breathe!” She began to panic. What was happening, how was she doing this? What was she!? She heard herself gasping for any air she could get, but nothing came. She clasped at her neck to remove whatever was holding it, but there was nothing. Tears began to well down the young girl’s face, was this it? Was this the end for her? With the little strength she had left, she looked the oppressing force in front of her. Too Juliet’s surprise, the woman was not showing any emotion of her own. No joy, no hatred. Almost like, this was just something normal to do.

“Don’t struggle.” The hooded woman stated. “It will all be over soon. Then I will find someone truly worthy of killing me-“She was interrupted by a blur slamming into her sending her flying. With the girl now launched away, Juliet felt the force on her neck disappear allowing her to take a deep, longing breath. With air now back in her system, she looked to see the blur that had saved her. And, as she had expected, Genesis was there, having just delivered a flying kick. He continued to move forwards due to his momentum but was starting to slow down. As he landed from his kick, he looked towards where his kick had launched his enemy. He smirked and uttered a single line. “Dynamic Entry.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 10/11/2018, 11:17 am

Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you, chapter 5. I hope you guys all enjoy and please tell me what you think like always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet stared in awe, standing in front of her was none other than Genesis. Who had just miraculously dived in, with a flying kick no less, to save her from a horrible suffocating fate. Still gasping for breath, she gasped out to him. “G-Genesis?” She hoped it was enough to get him to notice her. Fortunately, it seemed to work as he quickly turned around, only to notice his partner on the ground with her hand around her neck.

“Hey” Genesis shouted, making for a quick sprint to his comrade “You alright?” He asked concerned.

“Yeah” Juliet coughed out, still gasping for sweet air. “Whatever she was doing, that kick seemed to stop it. Thank.” She coughed out, finally starting to feel like her old self again. Slowly, she rose back to her feet, preparing herself for another round with this mysterious enemy, only to feel Genesis place a hand on her shoulder giving her a serious yet concerning glare.

“This person may be too much for you. Let me handle it.” He spoke with confidence, yet the shadows of his worry slipped through. Juliet stared at him for a moment. Was he serious? He would forgo her help against someone this strong? But, maybe he was right. She had almost chocked her to death. This fight was proving to be more than she could handle. With a haughty sigh she relented.

“Alright, I’ll leave this to you. But if you feel like at any point you need help, just let me know and I will jump right back in.” Juliet exclaimed, showing she was still ready for anything. Genesis simply gave her an approving smile before nodding. With the decision done, Juliet took off in a mighty sprint, not wanting to miss the actual fight but also needing to find a safe space to watch from. She eventually took solace behind a car that had been thrown early. Hopefully it would be enough.

Genesis, after making sure Juliet was a safe enough distance from the upcoming battlefield, turned back to where his opponent had been sent flying. He knew she was still there. He could feel her presence. Almost as if on cue, the mysterious hooded figure reappeared in front of him. Floating in the air as her means of transport. She reached one long-sleeved arm to her mouth and wiped it free of some loose blood that she had spurted from the kick. She looked at the now bloody sleeve, shaking as she saw what had happened.

“You-you hurt me.” She stuttered, her voice quiet and soft.

“That’s right!” Genesis yelled back. “And unless you want to really get hurt, I recommend giving up now!” He hoped this message would get through to her. While he didn’t mind a good fight occasionally, but if he could avoid one he would be happy. The mysterious girl looked at her attacker, staring at him intently.

“You are strong.” She said slowly, almost as if she was realizing something. Then she smiled. “You are strong enough TO KILL ME!” She shouted the last bit, launching herself at Genesis. For his part, Genesis quickly got into a fighting stance. Bringing his right leg back and firmly planting his left fort forwards. he raised his left hand into a half fist, making an almost letter C with his pointer and middle finger, before bringing his right hand down to his side into a full fist. This was his basic stance, ready for anything.

The mysterious girl reeled her right leg back, before slamming it forwards into a powerful kick. Genesis saw the move coming and quickly used his left hand to block the attack. “Not bad” Genesis praised “But not good enough!” With a swift twist of his wrist, he had managed to plant his hand on the now blocked leg. With a quick action, he grabbed the offending leg and, still using the momentum from his opponent’s attack, began to spin. He spun faster and faster before finally releasing, sending his opponent towards a now abandoned building.

Before he could let her catch her breath, Genesis launched himself towards his target. Propelled by his mastery over the wind itself, Genesis managed to catch up to his target while she was still pulling herself out of a fresh crater in the wall she had made. Just as quickly as before, he quickly drew his right hand back before thrusting it forwards into a powerful punch. The hooded figure had not been prepared for such an attack and was left defenseless as the punch struck her right in her face. The force of the impact caused her to rotate a full 360 degrees before landing on the ground face first.

Genesis took a few deep breaths, combos like that always used a lot of energy, but he would be back to full strength soon. He looked at his opponent with strong focus. He could still sense her life force, though oddly enough it didn’t seem to have faded much at all. Even from such a strong attack. Before he knew what happened, Genesis was suddenly launched away. Smashing through the walls of the building they were in, Genesis was being forced away from some weird invisible Energy.

The hero landed back on the street, the force now no longer around. He watched the building in front of him as he saw his enemy float out of it. She looked at him with a serious demeanor.

“You’re still holding back aren’t you?” She asked him, floating down to meet him on the street. Genesis gave her a cheeky grin and a small chuckle.

“So you noticed.” He replied. “Didn’t want to hurt you too bad. I know you keep going on about killing you and all but I’m sorry, it’s just not my style.” The mysterious girl continued to stare at him, going through multiple emotions processing what he had said. First anger, then sadness, then acceptance.

“Fine.” She spoke in a quiet and emotionless tone. “Then I will give you no choice but to kill me!” She exclaimed, extending her right hand out towards her opponent. Genesis watched in confusion, before he realized what she was doing. He quickly collapsed to the ground, bringing his hands to his neck, just like Juliet had done.

“She’s trying to choke me!?” The hero thought to himself, feeling his body cry out for the rich oxygen that it needed. Genesis looked to the girl causing him to suffer before noticing her deranged grin, but more than that, he noticed a tear streaming down her cheek.

“Now, you will have no choice but to kill me, or you’ll die yourself.” She croaked out, still trying to sound menacing but clearly distressed. Genesis thought for a moment, something difficult to do when your brain was slowly running out of air. Using the little time he still had to think cognitively, his body let out a soft green glow. Then the hero rose back to his feet and stared at his opponent. The mysterious girl was shocked, how was he standing like that.

“Wha-Whats going on?” she asked confused. She could still feel her power on his neck, so why wasn’t he dying?

“Not gonna lie” Genesis replied, confusing the girl even more. “I was a little concerned when you started using this attack on me. Fortunately, I saw what it was doing to my partner earlier. That’s why I had a backup plan just in case you tried to hit me with it.” He held his right hand out to his side. Suddenly, a gust of wind picked up from every direction, all culminating in the palm of his hand as a small ball of wind.

“As you can see, I can control the wind and air around me. More than that, I can also control the air inside my own body. This technique took a long time to master, and I have never really needed to use it before now, but I guess it’s a good thing I figured it out huh?” He allowed the wind in his hand to dissipate before lowering his hand and continuing. “I call this, Wind Mastery Circulation.” He let out a small grin, showing that the girls little trick was no longer going to work.

“Wind Mastery Circulation.” She repeated. “Such an interesting ability. But I feel there is more to it than that.” Her eyes once more glowed a soft green before fading. “So, this is in fact some form of sorcery?” She questioned, getting a small reaction from her opponent. She had expected him to be stunned by her affirmation of his ability but was stunned when she heard him begin to chuckle.

“So, you figured that out huh? This just helps me to confirm my theory. You’re some kind of Psychic, aren’t you?” He replied, this time shocking her. No one had ever managed to come to that conclusion before. Before she let herself get caught off guard, she focused on the man she was facing.

“You are quite curious.” She replied, watching him more intently. “But I feel this little game is getting boring. I need you to kill me now!” She cried out to him, getting annoyed. Genesis only shook his head before replying.

“I thought I already told you, killing isn’t my style.” He gave her a concerned look. “If something is really stressing you so much you want to die, maybe I can help.” He held out his hand to her, with a warm smile on his face. “It’s never too late you know. We can try starting over.” The hooded figure looked as the outstretched hand for a moment, before shaking her head.

“No, death will be my only recourse, and you will be the one to do it.” She said back, determination now clear in her voice. Once more she raised her hand to face her opponent. Genesis for his part, jumped back into his fighting stance, ready to face her again. The girls hand and eyes both let out a strong green glow this time, and Genesis watched to prepare himself to what was to come. However, what happened was not something he was prepared for at all. His head began to grow dizzy and light. Everything around him began to spin and his focus began to waver.

“Wh-What are you doing?” He cried out confused. He had never felt anything like this before. The dizziness caused him to stumble over, falling to the ground. He tried to focus on the girl in front of him but couldn’t. He tried to focus on anything, but before her could get his barring’s or even a response back from the hooded girl, everything went black.

“Now stand my new champion!” the girl called out. Genesis rose from the ground, his eyes now blank and glossed over. “Now my champion” She continued. “I order you to kill me.” Genesis stared at her for moment before replying.

“Yes, my mistress.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 11/9/2018, 10:27 am

IT"S TIME FOR CHAPTER SIX!!! I put a lot of effort into this one and now the story can really start to get going. Hope you guys like and please give me your thoughts and feedback.

Juliet watched in utter shock as her partner, and closes friend, collapsed to the ground. She wasn’t sure what had just happened, but whatever it was that had brought Genesis down was not a good thing.

“This isn’t good.” She worried. “I have to do something to help him!” However, the moment the thought had left her mind and she was beginning to move from her hiding spot, she watched as her companion stood back up. With a sigh of relief, she began to chuckle to herself.

“What was I worried about? There was no way she was going to take Genesis down. Not that easily at least.” Juliet began to relax again, ready to see how this confrontation would turn out, but something seemed off to her. The way Genesis was standing and staring at his opponent. No jokes, no witty remarks. This was not like him in the slightest. Deciding she needed to know what was going on, Juliet began to stealthily move closer to the battle. As she did so she strained her ears to try and listen more intently to what was happening.

“Now my champion” The mysterious hooded girl had said, voice both full of sorrow and hope at the same time, “I order you to kill me.” Juliet let out a quite gasp. Was she serious? There was no way in the entire galaxy that Genesis was going to-

“Yes, my mistress.” Genesis had replied, voice hollow almost as if his words were not his own. Juliet stared at him from her safe spot for a moment, utter disbelief filling her entirely. Something was wrong. Genesis didn’t just go around killing unless it was an absolute necessity. And just a moment ago he was knocking this girl around like she was nothing. There should be no reason for him to even consider killing her. As Genesis slowly began to approach his target, his right hand began to glow with a bright green energy. He wasn’t holding back. A punch like that would surely kill.
Juliet had to act fast, she couldn’t just sit there and let her friend commit such an atrocity. Using the magic connection Genesis had secured for them early, she reached out to him with hopes of stopping this.

“Genesis, what are you doing!? This isn’t like you!” She called out in her mind. Then she waited for a reply. Nothing. Almost like static coming from his end. Then a faint whisper was heard.
“not…..my……choice” It called back. Something was definitely wrong. This wasn’t Genesis anymore. This was something manipulating him. Well, Juliet was not about to let whatever this was soil his good name. With a deep breath, reassurance coursing through her, Juliet jumped out into the fray, just as Genesis had pulled his hand back ready to strike his target.

“HOLD IT!” She yelled, jumping between the two facing her partner. “I don’t know what’s going on, but this isn’t you Genesis. You have to snap out of it!” She cried out, hoping to get through to her friend. Genesis, for his part, simply stared at the girl with those glossed over eyes. No sight of him could be seen in them. The hooded girl behind Juliet began to snicker.

“Please, your friend is mine now. He is the one I have been trying to find for so long. Someone strong enough to kill me. Now stand aside and let him do what I have ordered him to.” She looked to Juliet, almost with pleading eyes. Juliet felt a pang of guilt hit her. She didn’t know why this girl was so intent on dying but it wouldn’t be right for her to just stand by and let it happen. She turned back to face Genesis, eyes burning with determination as she spoke.

“I don’t know what happened to you to make you want to try and kill yourself but I’m sorry. Genesis is a kind and noble person. To let you soil his name with such a request is something I cannot stand by and allow.” She had drawn her wand once more from her pocket and extended the tip to its fullest. “And if I must, I will use force to bring him back to his senses, even if it means losing myself in the process.”
Juliet began to focus, energy flowing through her, just like Genesis had taught her before. She could feel her own life force coursing all through her. With enough effort, she had managed to maneuver the flow of energy and focused a considerable amount of it into her now clenched left hand. Without giving it much thought, Juliet quickly spun on her heels facing the hooded woman, who for her part appeared shocked by the sudden movement. With as much force as she could muster, Juliet through her clenched left fist at the girl with all her might. Connecting solidly with her stomach. The contact of which had not only knocked the wind out of the hooded figure, but also launched her several yards away. With a quick breath, Juliet turned back to the menacing figure of Genesis in front of her. This was not going to be easy.

“TAKE THIS” Juliet yelled, thrusting her wand at her former friend. A mass of water appearing above her before firing off at her target. Genesis, while aware of the danger or not, began to move of his own accord again. Dodging the projectile water shot heading his way. Whenever the water got close to him, he would swiftly and elegantly twist his body to avoid being hit. But Juliet was relentless, swinging her wand to tell the water where to go to keep on its target. The strain from using both her own life energy, and the amount of magic needed to keep the attack going was slowly stating to weigh on the young heroine’s body, causing her movements to become sluggish as the continued.

“Damn, he’s moving like he normally does but he still isn’t responding to anything. What did that girl do to him?” Juliet questioned as she continued her assault, putting everything she had into it. Genesis though, seemed to have had enough. He stopped trying to dodge the water and instead, raised his right arm out to his side. He waited for the water to draw near, and Juliet was more than happy to provide what he wanted. However, as the water got closer, Genesis quickly closed his open hand in the air. In a flash of smoke, a magnificent sword had appeared. Long and sleek, shining with the glistening sunlight reflecting off it. With a mighty swing of the magnificent weapon, the water projectile exploded around him.

Juliet collapsed on the ground panting. The effort of keeping her attack going and then it suddenly exploding like that had drained her exponentially. Taking the moment to catch her breath, she looked up only to find the towering figure of Genesis himself staring down at her. Juliet gave him a wry smile. “So, even with what’s happening, you’re as strong as ever huh?” She asked, knowing she would get no response. Genesis, simply stared at her before slowly raising his sword high above her, ready to deliver the ending blow.

“Too bad,” Juliet continued. “I don’t know if its Genesis in there right now, or if that girl somehow got into your head, but if it was really you. Than you would have been more prepared.” Juliet joked, pointing a weak hand at the ground around her and Genesis. Genesis looked to see what she was talking about, only to find the ground around them was soaked with water. With another, albeit weaker, flick of her wrist. Juliet’s wand glowed once more, the water around the two reaching out like tendrils, wrapping around Genesis. As the water contacted him, sparks began to shoot out of the hero. Water, one of the few things Genesis was weak to. Specifically, pure cleansing water. A side effect of a deep darkness lurking in his soul. The shocks began to spread all throughout Genesis, zapping him, but more importantly, draining his energy. Genesis began to scream in pain. His sword disappearing to where ever it had come from.

“I’m so sorry.” Juliet apologized, looking horrified at what she had to do. After a few moments of zaps and sparks flying, they quickly died down. Genesis was out of power. Juliet released her watery hold on him and watched as he started to collapse onto the ground. With the last of her strength, the exhausted girl caught her friend in her shaky arms. As she watched him cautiously, she saw his eyes slowly start to flutter open.

“Wha-what just hit me?” Genesis asked, confused to what was going on. Juliet began to tear up a little, seeing her friend back to normal. “Nothing much” She chocked out a little. “Just thought you might need a little bath.” She joked, getting a soft groan from her friend. Careful to still support him, she wiped her eyes from the tears. She knew this wasn’t over just yet.

“That hooded girl did something to you.” She explained, hoping to finish this quickly. “She somehow got you to do what she wanted you to. She was going to have you kill her. I had to stop her.” Genesis simply listened, then nodded. With a bit of effort, he managed to push himself onto his feet.

“She’s some kind of psychic.” He explained, hoping his friend would pick up on what he was saying. “And a powerful one at that. She was able to completely overwhelm my mind. It felt like I wasn’t even there.” He explained. “Where is she now?”

“I knocked her away while I tried to help you.” Juliet replied, standing up herself though she was clearly at the limit of her power. “I think I launched her that way.” She pointed in the general direction of where she had launched their target. Genesis smiled to her and nodded. “stay here, I’m going to finish this quickly.” He explained. Before Juliet could even protest. Genesis was gone.

The crater in the building was the first indication that his target was there, the second was the girl herself pulling herself out of it. She looked to the hero approaching her a smile on her face. “I knew you would beat her easily. Now you have a job to finish. Kill me.” She stated, stumbling as she got closer to Genesis.

“No.” He replied bluntly, catching his opponent off guard. “WHAT!” She screamed back confused. She looked to him, only to see his eyes back to normal and his body movement much like it was before she took over. He was free once more.

“So, you broke free form my control? No matter. I will just take you again!” She cried to him, raising her had to him as her eyes slipped back into a green glow. She reached out with her mind hoping to take over her targets once more but found nothing to grab. She backed up alarmed. “Wha-what’s happening!?” She watched in stunned horror as Genesis moved closer to her.

“What’s wrong? Can’t get into my head again?” Genesis asked cockily. The girl in front of him was clearly starting to panic now. “THIS ISN”T POSSIBLE!” She cried out, using her mind to grab onto ruble and debris form her impact. With a mighty swing of her arms, she launched all she could grab at her target. As the collided she began to smile, sure she was successful in hitting her mark. But as the smoke from the impact started to clear, her heart began to sink.
Genesis continued to slowly walk towards the girl, not a scratch on him from the debris. With a fearful look back, the girl saw that her attack had in fact landed where she had told it to. So why didn’t it do anything? “Don’t need to be psychic to know what you’re thinking.” Genesis chuckled getting ever closer to the now horrified girl who was now backing away slowly. “Why didn’t that work, why can’t I control his mind?” He smirked again “Why can’t I even read his mind?” He was right. The thought hadn’t crossed her mind at first, but the girl could not in fact, even feel the presence of the man in front of her. How was it possible?

“Well let me tell you.” Genesis started. “I need just a little bit of time to let my energy come back after being saved by my friend. Then with that energy, I was able to use my real power.” He stopped walking, holding out his arms to either side of him. The wind stated to pick up around him. “I am the master of the very air itself. It bends to my will! And as such.” He lowered his arms, the wind dying down. “I can even turn myself into wind.” That was it. The girl in front of him looked at him in understanding and fear. Wind was hard to grasp, even with psychic powers. There was no way she was going to get to his mind again. She began to look at him horrified.

“No.” She spoke out slowly. Genesis coming to a complete stop not far from her. “NO!” she yelled out louder than before. Then suddenly “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She cried out. The ground around her began to shake and rocks and smaller debris began to float around her. She was not happy. “THIS WAS MY CHANCE!” She cried. “I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO KILL ME AND NOW YOU WON’T DO IT!!!” She looked at Genesis enraged. “THEN I WILL TAKE THIS WHOLE CITY DOWN UNTIL YOU DO!” She cried back. Genesis watched her intently before replying.

“I know.” He spoke softly. Then he whispered quietly. “quick step.” In an instant, Genesis was gone, only to reappear behind the girl. She slowly began to turn to face him only to see his hand raised to strike her. With a swift chop to her neck, she passed out.

Juliet arrived not to long after, seeing the mysterious girl lying on the ground in front of Genesis. She rushed to the two to see what was happening. “Is…is she-“She started to ask, getting Genesis’ attention. “Just passed out.” Genesis replied looking at the girl on the ground. Juliet stood next to him looking too. Then she asked. “What should we do with her
now?” Genesis gave her a small smirk and replied.

“I have an idea.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/12/2018, 12:38 pm

Chapter Seven Baby, and this one is a doozy.

Darkness, a concept she was quite familiar with. The only companion that she had ever known. This was no different though. She was once again surrounded by darkness. But, something was different this time. There was a small spec of light. Something that wasn’t there before. Something new, terrifying, yet exciting at the same time. The light called to her, a voice stronger than the darkness had ever been. She reached for the light, and slowly opened her eyes.

A young girl, no older than 18, was lying in an unfamiliar bed. Her long dirty blond hair strewn about around her head, her tanned body tucked securely under the blankets. She looked around the room, trying to get her bearings. This was not a place she knew. The walls were a faded white, the ceiling a similar shade. There was a small closet to the left of her and a small table tucked away in the corner. With the table was a small chair and placed on the chair was the familiar hood of said girl.

Slowly and tiredly she raised her right hand up from under the blankets, reaching out for the jacket with her powers. But nothing came of it. The jacket lay on the table, motionless. Shocked, the girl tried again to will the jacket to her. And again, nothing happened. Panic began to take over. She pulled herself to an upright position, looking around a little more panicked now. Then she felt the weight on her neck. With a ginger hand, he reached up and felt cold metal. She jumped in shock.

“Some kind of collar?” She thought to herself. This was not good. She was in unfamiliar territory, someone had removed her hood, and they had somehow managed to block her powers. Well, she wasn’t about to go down without a fight. Taking a deep breath, she tried once again to reach out for the jacket with her psychic grip. Focusing harder than she had ever tried before, the jacket sluggishly began to lift from the chair and float to her.
The jacket fell on her lap with a soft thud as sweat began to drip from her head. Her powers were still there, just being restrained. If she needed them, she could still use them. But how was this possible. No one had ever managed something like this before. She had been in many confrontations and none had managed to overpower her or block her abilities. Then she remembered, the conflict that befell her current predicament.

“That man.” She whispered to herself. “Was stronger than any foe I fought before. To think he could elude my control like that and knock me out so easily. How infuriating.” She growled, trying to keep her voice low. “If I ever see him again, I swear-“ but her ranting was cut short when she heard a pair of voices from outside the room.

“Do you really think this is a good idea?” A soft female voice rang out from the other side. “She did just try to kill us you know.”

“Yeah, I remember.” Replied a deeper voice, a male from what she could tell. Discerning what they wanted ended up being a lot harder without her ability to read their minds. “But I just have this feeling that there is more to this story. More to why she attacked like that. More to…well…everything about her.” The man continued. They wanted to know more about her? What kind of enemies were they? This was an unfamiliar situation for the girl to be in. Usually, if an enemy would even get close to capturing her it was to destroy her, but no one ever wanted to know the Why to her. Slowly, the door knob began to turn as the door slowly creaked open.

“Alright, if you’re sure about this-“the women continued before turning and noticing the glowering girl in the bed in front of her. “Oh! Your awake.” She cheerily stated, walking into the room in full. She was a short girl, being around the same age as the other girl, with long bright blond hair. She wore a long blue dress with flowers decorating it. She slowly made her way towards the bed before stopping. With a quick glance, she could see that the other girl was holding her jacket tightly to her chest, sweat dripping down her exhausted, if not tired and upset looking face.

“Hmmm” she whispered to herself. “Looks like even with the collar, your powers are far stronger than we could have thought.” She smiled, trying to keep the mood light. This did not seem to be working though as the other
girl began to growl.

“What do you want with me?” She demanded in a low, intimidating growl. The other girl, for her part though, did not seem to mind at all and continued to smile. “My name is Juliet.” She stated. “And I’m not going to hurt you. I simply wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“Why would you care about my condition at all?” The other girl growled in reply. There was something about this stranger in front of her that she couldn’t shake. Like she had met her before. Juliet simply chuckled to herself. “Well you see, I’m a bit of a healer myself. Taking care of the injured is what I do.” She replied with a quick flourish of her hands. The other girl relaxed a little, though she continued to keep her face hard to read. She had seen healers before, but she had never needed their help. They were harmless from what she could tell. Simple making sure the injured were fine, not really all that good in fights. Even with that damn collar on, she could probably take this girl.

“So, can you tell me who you are?” Juliet asked, looking at the girl as kindly as she could. The other girl blinked at her confused. Then shook her head and shot Juliet with a deadly glare. “My name is of no importance. Just let me leave now and no harm will come to you.” She replied, trying to seem as serious as possible, though the tone in her voice would say otherwise. She sounded…dead inside. So little emotion. All she seemed to know was intimidation. Was she never happy? Juliet pushed these thoughts aside and focused.

“Sorry, I can’t just let you leave like that.” She apologized. Looking at the girl with what could only be described as pity.

“And whys that?” The mysterious girl asked, slowly realizing her intimidation had no real affect here.

“Couple of reasons really.” Juliet replied, a small smile on her face. “First, there is a little girl in here and I can’t risk you hurting her, hence the collar on your neck.” The girl reached up and lightly touched the metal obstruction. “It’s a special power dampener, usually strong enough to disable some of the strongest of abilities. We needed to have it special made for safety reasons, though it seems your powers are a little bit stronger than it can handle.” She continued, the girl shaking her head in understanding. So, her powers were stronger than a special made dampener, that was…surprising to say the least. Her attention snapped back to the girl in front of her, who had now advanced closer and was now sitting at the foot of the bed.

“Second,” She continued “you caused a lot of damage out there with that little stunt you pulled. Buildings, cars, even people got hurt while you were out there. So, for their safety, I need you stay here.”

That made sense, she guessed. Who would want to let someone so dangerous run amok again if they were released. But a suddenly a thought struck her. “Wait, how do you know about what happened in that city?” She asked confused and honestly, a little hesitant to get the answer. Juliet simply smiled while standing from the bed, she then held her hand out in front of her as a small ball of water began to form from the air itself. The mysterious girl looked at her shocked. This was one of the people she was fighting, no wonder she seemed familiar. This was the girl who had launched her into a building.

“And that brings us to number three.” Juliet continued, the ball disappeared just as quickly as it had formed. “My partner and I have a few questions to ask you. So, we can’t let you leave until we get what we need.” Her smiled shifted to an emotionless stare. It would have honestly been terrifying if it were being used on a weaker person. It definitely was having no effect on the other girl, none at all, or so she continued to tell herself. Juliet turned away and walked towards the door, grabbing the door knob before speaking again.

“My Partner will be in in a few minutes to talk to you. I highly recommend answering him since he isn’t nearly as nice as I am.” And with that, she left the room, closing the door behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panic began to run down the girl’s spine as she looked around for an escape. There was a window to one side of the room, but who knew how far the drop was. There was the door, but surely that would be a stupid move, she already knew the two people who had beaten her were right on the other side. Without her powers there wasn’t much she could do to get away anyways. She reached for the collar again, running her hand around it searching for some kind of latch or lock. But sadly, her search was in vain as she found nothing. She let out a sigh of defeat, steeling herself for what was about to come.

The door opened again, this time more wildly that before. A tall man spun into the room, closing the door behind him as he did. He wore a simple dark green t-shirt and black jogging pants. He had dark, what looked like green hair, and red eyes. He looked a little beat up but seemed to be in high spirits. This had to be the other one, the man she fought before. The one she briefly had under her control. The one who had beaten her. She once again focused a glare at the intruder, but the man seemed to be oblivious to it.

“Well hey there!” He greeted cheerfully, raising his hand as he spoke. “Names Genesis, you probably know me as “Oh shit, this is the guy I tried to use to kill myself” or “The totally awesome stud who easily overpowered and beat me in no time flat” He grinned as he boasted, annoying the other girl.

“But enough about me” he stated. Good, the girl sighed a little in relief, this man was exhausting just to be around. “Let’s talk about you!” He cheerfully sang out, pointing to the girl in general. This, once again, caught her off guard. Why did these weirdos keep wanting to know about her? Why couldn’t they be like everyone else she had fought and just try to kill her?

“So, tell me miss, what is your name?” He asked, holding out a hand as if inviting her to join him. She simply sighed and repeated herself. “My name is of no importance.” Genesis, did not seem to like this answer though and he prodded forwards. “Sorry, that’s not going to be good enough. Gonna need an actual name here.” He stated, his voice showing he wasn’t going to back down from this line of questioning. The girl looked at him confused. “Why is it important to the name of someone who caused you trouble. Wouldn’t it be easier to just end me and be done with it?” She asked, genuinely confused.

Genesis sighed before replying. “Do you not remember what I said when we first met. Killing isn’t really my style.” He looked at the girl with sadness in his eyes. “I don’t know if you know this but when you took over my mind, it was like a two-way door. I could hear some of your thoughts.” This surprised the girl. She had never been told about this before. “I couldn’t hear too much, what with you giving me orders and what not. Which by the way, I don’t really appreciate that.” He stated with a humph, turning away in mock disgust. The mysterious girl watched with exhaustion on her face.

"Sorry, I guess.” She replied, not sure what else to do. Genesis turned back around with a smile on his face. “Apology accepted, now back to what I was saying. When I was connected to your mind, I heard several things. Pain, sadness, hurt. Horrible things, but probably the biggest of them all was you wanting to kill yourself.” The girl looked away ashamed, she knew she wanted to die but did he have to bring it up like that? Genesis looked at her sadly. “I know we literally just fought, and you may not like me right now, but above all else I just want to help you.” Those words struck a nerve in the girl. She turned her attention back to the man she had once fought and glared at him angrier than she ever had before.

“HELP ME!?” She yelled. “No one simply wants to help someone. And what ever your after you can forget it. I don’t need your help! I don’t need your little girlfriends help! I don’t need anyone’s help!” She continued to scream, her face starting to turn red from lack of air. She took a deep breath and continued. “And who do you think you are, trying to help me! You don’t know me at all! You don’t know my life! MY PAIN! You’ve probably never even experienced loss like mine in your entire life! SO JUST LET ME BE!” She began to wheeze, her body crying for air. Fresh tears streamed down her face as she felt years of hurt that had been building up explode outwards. Genesis simply watched and listened. Waiting for a chance to speak.

“You’re right.” He stated slowly. “I don’t know your pain, who how much you hurt, or what you’ve lost. But I do know about loss.” He moved closer, to get a better look at his once enemy. She glared back at him in defiance, not believing what he was saying.

“When I was seven,” he continued, “I lost both my parents. They were killed by a giant, evil monster. I was too weak to do anything to stop him.” A small hitch in his voice was noticeable as he told this story. Apparently, it was still something he could not get over. The girl continued to watch in disbelief. He gently sat himself on the foot of her bed.

“The small town I was in thought I was the problem, so they kicked me out before I turned eight. From there, I wandered around until I could find myself somewhere safe to settle.” He waved his hand around the room, an act that meant this was his home they were in.

“So, I don’t know anything about you or where you’re from, but if you just let me in, I can help you. Because I know what you’re going through. I can show you there is another way. You just have to let me.” He held his hand out again, inviting her to let him help her. She looked away from him, taking in everything he had said. After a few minutes of silence, she slowly and hesitantly reached out her hand and placed it on his. A few tears sliding down her face as she tried to speak.

“I’m Katie. And I don’t want to be sad anymore.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/18/2018, 10:35 am

Psst, hey. Hey kids, want another chapter to the story? Well here you go.

Chapter Eight.

Genesis raised his hand, gently wiping the fresh stream of tears that were running down the young girl’s face. Katie, that was this girls name. Now they were getting somewhere. With that first hurdle out of the way, it was time to begin the process of helping her break down her walls and rebuild herself.

“Katie, that’s a really pretty name.” He spoke softly, keeping his voice as cheerful as he could. A difficult feat to accomplish for himself, especially after he had revealed his own history.

“Thank you.” Katie replied, her voice sounding weaker than it had ever been before. “I’m… actually not too sure if it is my name though. I… don’t remember much of my life.” Genesis looked to the girl, this new information striking him hard. She didn’t remember her own past. How was that possible, and more importantly, why? Genesis shook his head of those thoughts, this was something to investigate later. He rose from his spot on the bed, Katie’s still griping his. The grip was tight, like if she let go she would lose what might be in front of her. Genesis gently placed his other hand on hers and gave her a gentle smile.

“Katie, let’s worry about all that later. For now, just get some more rest. We can start working on making things better tomorrow.” He gently pulled his hand away, hers falling gently to her lap, one on the other. “Do you need anything, something to eat or something to drink?” He asked, hoping to ease the tension between the two. Katie shook her head, a small and soft smile on her face.

“I’m okay, thank you though.” She replied, a small crack in her voice. She was tired. There was no denying that. And maybe some rest would do her some good after all. She needed some time anyways. Time to process everything that had just been said to her. And to figure out what she would do now. Genesis nodded to her and walked to the door.

“Well if you change your mind, don’t hesitate to ask.” He gave her one last warm smile before walking out the door, leaving the young girl to her thoughts. She gently laid her head back down onto the, surprisingly soft, pillow. The prospect of finding someone who had a similar experience to her own was tantalizing. Never had she thought someone would truly understand her. And now, that very person was making sure she was okay. The same person she had fought and tried to force to kill her, was not trying to save her. A few more tears began to run down her face. Did she really deserve this kind of treatment? Was she worth the effort?

She stirred in the bed, her hand wiping the tears away. She finally rested her hand on the collar around her neck. She should have asked to have it removed, but she was sure it wasn’t the best idea to do so. After all, she was still dangerous. And she was sure they knew that. Her eyes grew heavy with exhaustion. The events of the past couple days starting to catch up to her, and before she knew it. She had drifted off to sleep.

Genesis exited the door leading to his once enemy. She had a lot of baggage that needed to be unpacked but he was sure he could help her with it. As he closed the door behind himself he noticed a familiar figure leaning against the wall at the far end of the hallway. Juliet was waiting for him, ready to jump in if she was needed, but it didn’t seem she was. She gestured for him to follow her and he complied. The duo walked away from the room and down the flight of stairs, ending in the leaving room of the house.

“So, how did it go?” Juliet asked, giving him a distanced look. Genesis noticed such but chose not to act on it.

“She’s good. I told her to get some rest and we would pick things up in the morning. Her names Katie, or so she thinks.” He responded, his mood dropping at the end. Juliet looked to him concerned.

“What do you mean “so she thinks?”” she asked, using air quotes for emphasis.

“She said she doesn’t remember much of her past.” Genesis explained. “She doesn’t even remember if that’s her name. I feel like there’s more to this than what we’re seeing and-“He continued but was interrupted when Juliet held up a finger to his face.

“You want to get to the bottom of this mystery and help her, don’t you?” She finished for him. Upon Genesis nodding she continued with a sigh. “Do I have to remind you that she almost destroyed the entire city, took over your mind, and tried to kill me?” She asked, a bitter tone emanating during the last part. Genesis shook his head

“I am aware of what happened, I was there remember.” He smirked at his little joke, getting an eye roll from his friend.

“But I still feel like there is more to this. I feel like what she was doing wasn’t entirely her fault. I mean, do you remember what she kept asking?” Juliet sighed at his question before responding, gripping her own arms as she did, feeling a chill run down her spine as she remembered.

“She-she kept asking for us to kill her. I thought she was just some weirdo with issues. But, and this is a HUGE BUT!” She emphasized. “If there is more to this, then maybe we are the only ones who can help her. But I still don’t trust her.” She looked away, trying to keep a calm composure. Genesis simply smiled before placing a hand on her shoulder.

“I understand.” He replied, trying to ease his friend. “And I really can’t blame you. I wouldn’t trust her either, but you didn’t see what I saw Juliet. The pain I felt in her heart. The torture her mind was going through. I don’t know everything that she went through, but I feel like something happened to her and has been manipulating her for so long. She doesn’t need an enemy right now.” He turned his friend around and looked her in the eyes. His gently smile brought a warmth to her heart, breaking her facade just a little. “What she needs, is a friend.”

Day turned to night as Genesis and Juliet continued with their day as much as they could. Emily, who had been asked to wait in the kitchen was finally let in on everything that had happened that day.

“So, she got upset and tried to break the city?” Emily asked, slight confusion on her face.

“Essentially, yes.” Genesis replied, looking at the sorry remains of his once proud sandwich, which he was forced to abandon for the benefit of the city.

“Sounds like a big meany to me. And talk about a temper tantrum.” Emily continued, huffing to herself in disgust. Genesis simply chuckled at his young friend.

“Don’t be so hard on her Emily. She’s been through more than we know. And you know me, I plan on helping her as much as I can.” He walked over and ruffled her short blonde hair. Well, short compared to her sister. Emily giggled at the contact but then looked at him confused.

“Why do you want to help her so much?” Emily asked. Juliet, who was sitting in a chair across from her sister had to agree, she wasn’t too keen on the idea of helping this Katie girl either, but she knew Genesis had to have a reason. Genesis sighed before pulling out a chair of his own to sit with his friends.

“Emily” He started. “This isn’t like with Chris, or with K.Razzypants. I really don’t think this girl is evil. I just think she’s hurt. Hurting so much that she doesn’t know how to handle it and is just looking for a way to escape it all. That’s why she kept trying to get us to…well…. end it for her.” He tried to keep his words specific. Emily was too young for what the implications of those ideas would mean. She cocked her head confused but continued to listen. “And you know if I can help her, then I am going to do everything I can right?” Emily gave him a warm smile.

“I do know that. And that’s why you’re the best.” She grinned, making her older friend blush, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. Juliet watched and listened to the exchange but kept to her conviction. This girl wasn’t someone she was ready to trust. Not yet. She would be keeping a close eye on her. No one was going to hurt her family or friends while she could help it.

Genesis got back up and returned to the mess that was his old sandwich. He released a deep sigh, then with great conviction he pronounced to his group of friends. “This isn’t the end. We can make a better sandwich. Bigger, TASTIER, a sandwich we will be talking about for weeks. NOW WHO’S WITH ME!” He proclaimed, getting a giggle from the young Emily.

“I’m in!” Emily happily replied. The duo turned to look at the third member of their group. Juliet looked between the two and sighed, then returned their gaze with a smile of her own.

“Why not?” She replied, standing to assist the two.

“Alright team. IT’S SANDWICH TIME!” Genesis proclaimed, joined by the cheers and giggles of his friends. Tomorrow would be a day of healing, a day to learn about what had caused such a shy and gentle girl to become so ruthless and suicidal. A day to shed light on the darkness of one’s past. But for today, it was time for Sandwiches.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 1/2/2019, 2:01 pm

Well guys, you know what they say. New Year, New Chapter. Hope you guys like it and make sure to let me know what you think.

Darkness. Ever consuming and ever present. Something that the young girl Katie had grown used to. All around her was nothing but the ever-present darkness that she had found herself swimming in for most of her life. It was almost…comforting, something familiar to look to when she was unsure. She stood in the darkness, the feeling of emptiness filling her very core. Normally, she would have stayed there and allowed the darkness to take hold of her however, this time there was something new. It was faint, but it was there. Something she had never experienced before. Something she never thought she would find in her world of darkness. A shimmer of light.

Katie woke from her deep sleep with a shock. Gasping for breath, she looked around her surroundings trying to remember where she was. She let out a sigh upon remembering her surroundings. She was safe. Her hand slowly slid to her lap where she felt the soft fabric of her familiar hoodie. A small smile formed on her face at feeling what had once been the only comfort she had had before. Without realizing it, her other hand had absentmindedly moved to her neck. The collar was still there, and her smile quickly turned to a frown. She let out one more sigh before finally getting out of the bed.

As Katie groggily pushed herself off the bed and onto her feet, she took a closer look around the room she was in. There was the bed that she had spent the last day and a half in. Across from it sat a small table with a single chair. As she looked at the chair, she was reminded that her beloved jacket was once draped over it. Remembering her jacket, she turned back to the bed and gingerly picked it up. A warm smile spread through her face as she inspected her trusted companion, before gently pulling her arms through the sleeves and zipping it up.
After feeling more complete with her jacket now back in its rightful place, Katie noticed a beam of light shooting in from a window in the wall. She tentatively walked over to the window and moved the curtains way. She gasped in shock as she took in what was outside. A large gathering of trees, farther than the eye could see. They were in a house in a forest somewhere. Then she noticed the movement not too far from the house itself. With a little bit of focus, she realized who she was looking at. The man who may end up being her salvation, Genesis. As well as the girl she had tried to kill, Juliet. Katie recoiled at the thought of what she had done to such a nice girl. She then decided that the next time she got the chance, she was going to apologize to her.

Her curiosity peaked though, she turned her full attention to the two outside of the window. They seemed to be talking with each other, with Genesis doing most of the talking. What where they up to? If she hadn’t been wearing that collar, she would have been able to simply read their minds and find out. She was a little annoyed about not being able to use her powers freely but for now, she decided to simply watch the two and observe.

It was a beautiful brisk spring morning, the kind that just makes you want to go out and have fun. Genesis was no different on this opinion. He was standing outside of his home, with his closes companion, just taking in the early morning air.

“Such a nice day out, isn’t it?” He asked his friend, who had just taking a deep breath of the nature around her as well.

“It really is a nice day.” Juliet replied, giving him a smile in return. Genesis simply chuckled before looking up to the sky.
It was partly cloudy, with more sun then clouds today.

“So, you wanted a bit of extra training today?” He asked, never moving his eyes from the sky. Juliet shook her head before responding.

“After what happened last time, I think I need to be a little bit stronger. Like, physically. I can’t keep fighting from a distance, especially when someone can just rush me like yesterday.” Her smile turned to a frown as she looked up to the window that their “Guest” was staying in. She didn’t look for long or very hard or she would have noticed the girl looking back at her. Genesis broke her chain of thought though and responded.

“I could definitely teach you a way to improve your strength on the battlefield. Though it would only be temporary and if used wrong, could leave you in serious trouble.” He stated, turning his attention back to his friend with a serious face. Juliet listened to his words and took a deep breath.

“Ever since you started teaching me magic, you have told me about the risks that come with it. And each time, I have taken it in stride.” She looked to her friend with powerful conviction. “Today is no different. Teach me this skill and I will master it.” She was pumped, ready to get started. Genesis gave her a grin before responding back.

“Did I ever mention that that’s why you are my favorite student?” He joked, hoping for a reaction. Juliet in kind grinned back at him.

“Genesis, I am your only student.” She replied. The two of them stood in silence for a moment before they both burst out laughing. Genesis wiped a stray tear form his eye before clearing his throat, ready to get to work.

“Right, now pay attention.” He instructed, Juliet nodding and focusing on him. Genesis closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, then released the breath. He brought both of his arms to his sides, fist clenched. Slowly, Genesis began to glow as small particulates began to float into him. Juliet, noticing these small particles, began to chant to herself.

“Mighty spirits of sight, please grant me your gifts. Magic sight.” Juliet closed her eyes for a second before opening them again, this time glowing a light blue. She stared at her partner, or more specifically, into him. With her new magic sight, Juliet could see the flow of magical energy surging through him. She watched as the energy spread, starting at his core, then eking out. Snaking their way along his body, almost like nerves. Sweat began to pour down Genesis’ face as he focused, then her began to yell.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” He shouted in pain, the energy flowing through every inch of his body, before stopping at the top of his head and his toes. With one final shout, a burst of energy shot out of him. Juliet shielded her eyes from the blast, the bright light almost blinding her. When she opened her eyes again, she could see a soft light blue glow emanating from her friend. Genesis, who was panting and now dripping with sweat, opened his eyes as well and looked to his partner.

“This” he stated between breaths. “Is magical enhancement.” He noticed Juliet’s soft blue glowing eyes and grinned. “Glad you decided to use Magic Sense. Basically, what I’ve done and allow the ambient magic around me to flow through my body. Amplifying my power.” He wiped the sweat from his brow before continuing. “Much like how you can enhance you power by channeling your own Life Force Energy, you can push yourself even further with this.” Genesis took a serious tone though for the next part of his explanation. “Although, using this ability for too long or wrongly can end up causing massive damage to your own body.”

Genesis walked over to a large, thick nearby tree and pressed his hand against it. “Although, if you can master it, you’ll be able to do amazing things like this.” He drew his fist back before slamming it hard against the tree. Juliet watched with bated breaths. A few seconds after the impact, BOOM! The part of the tree that Genesis had punched exploded, splinters flying out wildly.

“This should give you the edge you’re looking for.” Genesis stated. He then took a breath and exhaled. The glow around his body disappearing as he dropped to his knee. The effort needed to demonstrate the ability was more than he had expected, though it only left him winded for only a moment.

Juliet blinked her eyes, returning them to their normal color. She then looked to her partner with a determined look on her face. Genesis noticed and gave her a smile. “Guess your excited to try it out huh? You watched me do it, and I’ve seen your use of ambient magic, so I think you should be able to handle it.” Genesis stated, cracking his back with a stretch. “But I think it might be something to practice on your own. For now…” He motioned his head towards the windows Katie was in. “Seems we are being watched, which means our guest is awake.” Juliet glanced at the window, noticing that Genesis was right. She let out a sigh, upset that their training would have to come to an end, but she had learned what she needed, and she knew Genesis wanted to get to work on helping this girl.

“Alright.” She stated, trying to keep the bitter tone out of her voice. “Guess we have some work to do inside.” Genesis nodded before leading his partner back into the house.

Katie watched as the two heroes walked back into the house. She was aware that they had seen her watching, meaning the inevitable was sure to come. She walked back to the bed she had spent the night in and sat on the foot of it. Soon, she would have to open up to these strangers. She was nervous, obviously, but she was also a little hopeful. If they really could help her, if they could really make the pain go way. Then she had to take the risk no matter what.
Katie waited patiently on the bed, counting the seconds before someone would come to the door. First a minute passed, then two, then five, then ten. While she was thankful for the potential help she might get, she was starting to get a little annoyed by how long it was taking. After about 15 minutes of waiting, she finally got up. If they weren’t going to come to her, she would find them. She moved to the door ready to grab the handle when the door suddenly swung open. Standing on the other side of the door way was none other than Genesis himself.

“Oh, hey there Katie!” He greeted cheerfully. Katie’s annoyance, for her part, quickly faded to relief, then to shyness. She was ready to talk to them now, or as ready as she thought she could be. However, being next to this man, the one who showed her not only real strength, but amazing conviction. She was at a loss for words. She shook her head, trying to get her brain working again.

“He-Hello Genesis.” She replied, trying to keep her composure.

“Sorry if I made you wait.” He continued. “I thought you might be a little bit hungry after being up here all night, so we started making some breakfast if you would like to join us?” He explained, holding out his hand for the young girl to take. Katie looked at it tentatively. She cautiously reached out her hand towards his, before quickly pulling it back.

“Are-are you sure it’s okay for me to join you? After everything I’ve done?” She asked, a hint of fear in her voice. No sane person would ever just willingly let someone as dangerous as her into their life so willingly.

“Should be fine” Genesis interrupted her thoughts. A bright smile on his face. “If I’m being honest” his somber mood changed to a sad one. “My partner, Juliet, still seems to have some trust issues with you.” Katie flinched upon hearing this, now she was sure this was a bad idea. “But” Genesis continued., “I always say the best way to get to know someone is over a nice meal. So, I think it would be a great idea for you to join us, so we can all get to know you better.” He let out another bright smile.

Katie continued to ponder the idea for a few moments. She knew she had to apologize to Juliet at some point but now she knew she didn’t trust her. Genesis though, seemed to think this was a good idea, and so far, he had been nothing but genuine with her. Maybe he was right, this might be the best course to take. She gently placed her hand on his once again.

“O-okay, I think I would like to join you.” She replied, blushing both from the contact of Genesis’ hand and the warmth she felt pouring off him. Genesis gave her a gently smile and gently grasped his hand around hers.

“Alright, follow me. And trust me on this. Things are about to get better.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 1/17/2019, 2:14 pm

Chapter 10! GIB FEEDBACK!

Tension, thick a palpable. A feeling that no one enjoys being a part of, no matter how strong you were or how great your will power was. Katie sat uncomfortably at the dining room table, two sets of eyes locked on her. Genesis had led the girl from her temporary safety straight into the lion’s den, then left her there to continue his cooking. Juliet stared at her, suspicion clearly on her face. On the other side, Emily watched the stranger with curiosity. Katie, for her part, attempted to make herself as small as possible from the watching eyes around her.

“So! Katie!” Genesis called out from the kitchen, one of his favorite places to be. Katie, shocked from her thoughts, stuttered back.

“Y-Yes!?” She asked, curious as to why he would have called her like that.

“I just wanted to ask, you like pancakes, right?” Genesis called back, never leaving from his position in front of the oven, batter ready to be poured onto the hot skillet he had prepared. Katie stopped and thought for a moment. Pancakes? She was sure she had heard of them but…

“I-I don’t think I’ve ever had them before.” She replied, sad at the thought of something she had been forced to miss out on in her life. He thoughts were interrupted by a loud gasp next to her.

“HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HAD PANCAKES!?” Emily shouted in shock. This was the first time she had ever spoken to the stranger but when it came to something as tasty as her favorite breakfast, there was nothing that could stop her. She was now crawled halfway over the table, staring intently at the nervous kill. Katie jumped at the sudden shouting and quickly tried to shrink even smaller, fiddling her thumbs anxiously.

“I-I don’t know. I-may have missed out on a lot of things that would be considered normal.” She whimpered. She was hoping things weren’t going to get too weird around these two. She stole a quick glance to the other side of herself, looking to see if Juliet had moved from her position at all. Even though her glance was short, she noticed that her features had been unmoved. She continued to stare at her with a large level of distrust. As she refocused her attention in front of herself, she tried to keep her mind off all the potential issues that could arise.

“Well then!” Genesis called out once again. “Guess this will be a treat for you as much as it will be for us.” He announced, walking out of the kitchen with a large plate full of large, delicious, fluffy circular treats. Using a spatula, he carefully lifted two of the pancakes, and deposited them onto her plate. He then did the same for himself and his two companions, Emily eliciting a squeal of delight from receiving her favorite treat.
Katie inspected the plate in front of her, she had never had something homemade to eat before. At least, not that she could remember. She gingerly picked up a knife and fork that had been provided to her, as well as a napkin and a glass of white liquid which she was sure was milk. She gently cut into the disks in front of her and lifted a single piece to her mouth. She blew on it gently, feeling the heat emanating off it. As she placed the cut into her mouth, she began to chew, trying to note the flavor. The first thing that came to her mind was how dry it was, thought it was sweat. She could not really understand how the young girl could love these so much. As she snuck a quick look over to the girl in question, she noticed the little girl was pouring a brown substance onto her own set of pancakes.

“Um, wha-what is that if I may ask?” She asked motioning towards the bottle in the girl’s hand. Genesis simply chuckled to himself. Surprisingly, Juliet was the one to respond to her question.

“It’s called syrup.” She spoke, eliciting a jump from Katie. Juliet let out a sigh before continuing. “You really haven’t had anything like these have you?” She asked a little exasperated. Katie sunk back down into her chair ashamed. Juliet shook her head and continued to speak. “It’s fine, here.” She got up and picked up the bottle from her younger sister and carefully poured it all over Katie’s plate. As she snapped the bottle shut and put it back on the table, she reached down and picked up Katie’s fork, holding for her to accept it. Katie slowly and cautiously took the utensil in her figures and watched as Juliet walked back to her seat to eat her own plate. Pulling herself back upright, she gently pierced a syrup-soaked slice she had made and brought it to her mouth. She placed the piece in her mouth and slowly began to chew.
Flavor washed over Katie’s tongue, flavors she had never experienced before. So much sweetness, and the addition of the syrup removed the dryness of the pancakes. The flavor was almost overwhelming eliciting a moan of delight from her. Usually, this would have left her feeling very self-conscious but now was not the time for that, now was the time for pancakes.

Genesis watched as the girl across from him began to shovel her food into her mouth, all senses of manners clearly forgotten. He smiled at her reaction, then slowly proceeded to eat his own stack. He waited for the girl to have a chance to enjoy herself. Then he decided now would be a good time to get serious.

“So, Katie.” He started, causing the girl to look up from her treat, syrup sticking to her cheeks. He pointed to his own to indicate something was on her and she picked up on the gesture. As she wiped the obstruction off her face she gave him his full attention.

“Ye-yes?” She answered back, stuttering a little.

“Well,” Genesis replied. “I figured since we were all here together, now would be a good time for use to get to know you a little better and figure out how to help you.” He stated bluntly. Katie gently laid her fork down, now feeling uncomfortable with the attention now back solely on herself and her past. She gripped the hem of her skirt to try and calm herself. Genesis seemed to have notice her apprehension and decided to interject again. “Or you know, we can wait a little bit. I’m sure it can wait or now.” Katie jumped at his response but decided to refuse his offer to reject his offer to postpone her explanation. She shook her head furiously.

“No!” She cried out. “I mean- no. I-I really think we should do this now.” She replied shakily.  Genesis gave her a small smile, admiring her for wanting to go through with everything and nodded to her. “Alright then.” He started, giving her an encouraging look. “I guess the best thing for us to do is to start from the beginning.” Katie nodded, then with a deep breath to try and calm herself, she began to retell everything she could remember.

“It was 11 years ago. I can’t really remember too much about what happened before that but what I do remember is that that’s when I was taken. I don’t know why they took me, but I do remember what they did.” Katie stated, griping her arms for comfort.

“They experimented on me. They-they poked and prodded at my head, at my brain. They wanted to try and figure out how to create psychic powers, how to create a psychic weapon. I wasn’t the only one though.” Tears began to form in the corner of Katie’s eyes, Genesis took notice to this immediately but choose to remain to the side not wanting to interrupt her.

“They took so many of us. I can’t even count how many there were. The took us all and ran the same test, day after day. Week after week, year after year. I watched the others all die. Their minds couldn’t take the experiments. I watched as the life left their eyes, unable to do anything. I still don’t know why I survived, but I did.” Katie chocked out, using her sleeved hand to wipe the tears from her eyes.

“Then it got even worse.” She chuckled darkly to herself. Genesis stood up from his spot and walked next to the despondent girl. He gently reached out a hand and placed it on her shoulder, causing her to jump from the sudden contact. Genesis looked at her seriously and asked her “What happened?” Katie shook her head free from the tears that were building and continued.

“They-they started to use me, sending me on missions for them. They sent me to…to….to kill people they didn’t like.” Her voice grew quite at the end. Genesis gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze, telling her that it was okay to keep going. She nodded and tried to continue her story.

“I-I had to kill so many people, one after the other. No one could stop me. None of them were strong enough. Regular weapons don’t work on me since I can just reflect their shots with my mind. One after the other, I kept getting sent on more and more missions. I hated it, but at that point, it was all that I knew. They stopped treating me like a person the day they took me, calling me horrible things like “Just a weapon” or “A successful experiment.” I just wanted to be free.” Her tears were now pouring without restraint. Even Juliet, who up to this point was trying to stay as stone faced as possible, could not help but move closer to the girl and give her other shoulder a comforting squeeze. While Katie was defiantly appreciative of the affection, she knew she had to keep going. They had to know everything.

“One day, they let their guard down. I had felt so dead for so long, I guess the figured I would never try anything. When they weren’t paying attention, I made my escape. They had no counter measure to stop me, and when I got free…” She grew quiet. Then she continued in a whisper. “I swore I would never let that happen to anyone there again.” She clenched her fist in emphasis. Genesis nodded, understanding what she meant, then he asked her “What happened next?”

“I was lost.” Katie continued. “I didn’t know how to be…normal anymore. I just kind of wondered around not knowing what to do. I just wanted it all to end. I looked all over for someone who could put me out of my misery, but no one was strong enough. Not until I met you two that is.” She gave both Genesis and Juliet affectionate smiles, glad to have met them even if one was still a little more suspicious of her compared to the other. Then her smile turned back to a frown as she remembered more. “I remember when I got to this town originally. There-there were these two guys, I asked them the same thing, but their answers were horrible. They wanted to do something terrible to me. So I-I” She grasped her hands over her mouth shocked at herself. The weight of the lives she had taken was now baring down on her and it was unbearable.  Genesis caught onto this queue quickly and interjected.

“Katie, you didn’t do anything wrong. Those people, they weren’t your fault. It was the people who did this to you. They are the ones to blame for this.” He tried to comfort her. She turned to face him, tears once again streaming down her face. “But, those two guys I killed when I got here, when I was free!?” Genesis shook his head.

“I don’t believe they were your fault either. I don’t think you were truly free yet.” He placed a gentle hand on her check.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. You are just as much a victim here as those people.” He gave her a gentle smile. “And now I want to give you the chance to really be free, if you want it that is.” Katie was quiet, staring at the man in front of him. A man who was more kind and caring than anyone she had ever met in her entire life. She lifted her hand to his, still resting on her, cheek and gave it a squeeze. As more tears ran down her face she choked out one last word.

“Please!”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/6/2019, 11:25 am

Katie dried her tears with the end of her sleeve. She did not know explaining her entire past would be this draining on her. She had always prided herself in both her physical strength and her emotional strength, but there was something about Genesis. Something that just made her want to open up to him, like she knew she could just trust him. Juliet had retracted her arm and was now looking at Katie once again, taking in everything she had heard.

“Katie…” She managed to get out, before she was interrupted. Katie was not prepared for what had happened next as she was suddenly forced off her chair and onto the floor. Emily had launched herself at the unsuspecting girl and was wrapping her in a tight hug.

“OH MY GOD THAT’S SO SAD!!” Emily cried into the still recovering Katie, who was confused on how to react. “They made you do such bad things and were so mean to you, but I don’t thing you ever wanted to do those things. You just seem like such a nice person.” Emily cried some more, making her feelings on the situation clear.

“Umm…” Katie stuttered. “Th-Thanks.” She slowly lifted her hand and gently placed it on the crying girls head. She was not used to physical interactions like this but had watched others in similar situations. Apparently, her attempts to mimic what she had seen were effective as they helped to ease the young girl’s tears. Emily sat upright, now looking Katie in the eyes, small specks covering her face where her tears had been.

“You don’t have to worry about any meanie heads like that anymore.” She spoke strongly, wanting to make her words clear. She then turned to look at Genesis and her stern expression changed back to her normal happy deminer. “Genesis will make sure of that. He always helps people when they need it, and no one can beat him.” She grinned, praising her hero. Genesis simply chuckled at the compliments she was giving him. Emily soon couldn’t contain her own laughter.

“You two are something else you know that.” Juliet chimed in, before losing herself in the laughter herself. Katie watched the strange exchange between the three, unsure of how to respond. They had all been so nice, in their own ways, and she really wanted to thank them all and show them she wanted to change. As a smile slowly began to grow across her own face, Katie couldn’t help but join in on the laughing.

After a good bout of laughing, Genesis had decided to proceed with what he thought would be the best next step to helping Katie. After helping the girl back to her feet, he spoke to her. “Alright Katie, I think it’s a good idea to get that thing off you.” He said, pointing towards the collar around her neck. Katie instinctively reached her hand to it, the offending object that was blocking her abilities. Juliet stood next to her, her stern expression back on her face. She was still clearly apprehensive about this but was willing to trust her friend’s judgement.

“If you wouldn’t mind moving your hair out of the way for me” He instructed. Katie gingerly reached behind her head and grabbed as much of her long hair as possible, lifting it out of the way. She felt a cold breeze brush against her exposed neck and shivered slightly. Genesis moved closer to her and reached his hands around the back of her neck. Katie began to grow ever more nervous. When he was this close, it would be easy for him to simply kill her. While she didn’t think he would try anything like that, her instincts were screaming at her to move. She, however, stood strong and trusted the man in front of her would do as he promised.

Katie waited patiently while Genesis worked. While she couldn’t see what he was doing, she did here the pressing of some unseen buttons and the clicking of mechanical locks. In one swift motion, the collar split in the back and easily left the girls slender neck. A long red mark permeated around her neck, a side effect of having the metal rest on her for so long. Genesis winced ever so slightly, as did Juliet. Katie for her part, simply reached a hand to her now free neck. Taking a deep breath in and then out, she looked towards the table they had just been sitting at.

Katie held out her right hand as a faint glow began to glow from it. Suddenly, the fork she had been using early quickly lifted into the air and shot into her hand. Her powers were back, and as strong as she remembered. She looked towards everyone around her. Genesis watched her with a smile on his face, Emily was watching in awe, and Juliet was watching apprehensively still. Katie thought to herself, if she really wanted to now would be the time to make her escape. They would be caught off guard and she would be out of the house before they could do anything. While she humored the thought for a few moments, she decided against it.

Katie look back to Genesis with a small smile on her face. “Thank you” she whispered, unsure how to really show her appreciation.

Genesis nodded his head in acknowledgement. “Sorry about doing that too.” He apologized. “We just thought it would probably be a little safer to talk to you on less hostile terms, and those powers of yours are crazy strong.” Katie blushed at the compliment as Genesis approached Juliet. “Hey, do you think you could help her out a little?” He asked his friend. Juliet gave a slight sigh before nodding her head. Juliet approached Katie and continued to stare at her, Katie gulped in surprise.

“Hold still” Juliet ordered, Katie simply nodding in recognition. Juliet slowly lifted her hands to Katies neck, as a light blue energy began to glow from them. She then slowly placed her hands on Katie’s neck. Katies breathing became a little eradicate as Juliet touched her neck. This girl was still clearly not happy with her just yet, and if there was anyone who would probably want to still hurt her, it was Juliet. She was about to voice her concern when she heard Juliet begin to chant.

“Spirits of water hear my words. Grant me the strength to heal these wounds.” The glow grew stronger as Katie felt a slight sting on her neck, and then it was gone. Juliet backed away from the girl and examined her neck. The red mark that had once been there was now gone. Katie reached up and touched her neck and felt nothing. Genesis began to chuckle again.

“Nothing like a little bit of healing magic to fix things right up.” He walked over and placed a hand on Juliet’s shoulder, showing his support for her. She returned the gesture with a simple smile. Katie continued to watch the duo for a while, thinking to herself. How strong were these people? They had just healed something like that with so little effort. And why would she waste her powers on someone like herself. She was nothing to them, and she was wiling to help her out. Katie looked away, feeling of self-doubt and dread reentering her mind. But she was quickly broken free form those thoughts as a warm hand had wrapped itself around hers.

Katie looked down only to find Emily had grabbed her hand. As she looked to the younger girl, Emily decided to speak up. “You looked sad, and when I feel sad its nice to know there’s someone there who can help you. “She smiled at Katie before continuing. “Genesis always tells me that we should do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do, and he sticks by those words. My big sister believes in those words, as do I.”

Katie ran those words through her head. "Do what’s right because its right." Such a simply phrase yet, the power behind it could be so much stronger. She was once again brought out of her thoughts as she felt Emily squeeze her hand again. Looking back to her, Emily continued her thoughts.

“That’s why, even if someone seems scary, or someone hurts someone else. Genesis is still willing to help them. And I know big sis is a little nervous around you. She’s doing it because of me, but I can tell she really wants to help you.” Emily gave Katie the biggest smile she could. “So, don’t be too upset if she seems a little grumpy. Let’s show her that you are a good person. And then, we can all be friends and have fun!” Katie watched the younger girl in front of her, her goofy smile plastered on her face, and could not contain herself from smiling too. She nodded her head.

“I-I would like that very much.” Katie replied to her, causing Emily to smile even harder.

Friends, a term Katie was not familiar with. But something she was desperate to learn about. And if Emily was right, maybe these would be the people to show her what it really meant to have friends.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 7/14/2020, 9:46 am

*Looks at last updated date* February huh? Well thats not good.

Hey guys, I got a new chapter of this story for you. Sorry it took so long, with all the other stories I started I just never got a chance to work on this one. I had a blast of inspiration and may actually know how I want this story to go now. Hell, I may actually finish it soon. Anyways, here is the new chapter. Make sure to tell me what you guys think. I NEED your feedback.

Chapter 12

With daylight still fresh outside, Genesis had decided to once again progress with his plans. This time, he needed his closest friend to become close with someone they were wary of.

“Hey, I have an idea.” Genesis said, clapping his hands together to get everyone attention. “How about we go out into the town for a little bit. We could use some more groceries and some fresh air is always nice.” He beamed. Juliet looked to him apprehensively before letting out a sigh. When he started something there was no stopping him.

“Yeah, I guess we could use a few things, but do you think it’s a good idea for everyone to go?” Juliet questioned, her eyes slightly shifting to Katie. The girl in response looked away, uneasy with the look she was getting. Genesis motioned for Juliet to come closer to him, and she did so confused. Genesis then whispered in her ear.

“Listen, the truth is I need to go visit the Mayor, get things settled with him over Katie over there. Let him know things are alright now, in the meantime, I need you to keep her busy with some everyday chores. It doesn’t seem like she has much of an understanding of how the outside world works. Maybe take her around to some stores, treat her to something tasty, just show her that the world isn’t as scary as she thought it was.”

Juliet listened intently before letting out a sigh. She understood what she needed to do now but was still not too happy about it. “Alright” She replied before turning to face the other girl. “Katie, would you mind helping me with some errands I need to run today?”

Katie looked at Juliet confused, errands? She wasn’t sure what she meant but if it was something she could do help show how much she appreciated their help she would be happy to do it.

“I don’t know how much help I will be, but please let me help in any way I can.” She replied, almost pleading with the other girl.

Juliet was a little taken back from the reaction but got over her shock quickly. “Alright then. Emily, your going to come with us too.”

“YAAAAAY!!!” Emily squealed with excitement. Katie looked to the young girl in confusion, watching as the girl ran off up the flight of stairs in the house. A few moments later she returned with a brown teddy bear backpack and an excited look on her face. “All ready to go sis!” She yelled out with excitement. Juliet stifled a giggle watching the younger girl before nodding.

“Alright then, lets get going.” She called out. In no time, they were out the door and on their way.

The walk to the large city of Brightsville was not too long of one. In only about half an hour, the group had arrived. Katie, who was trying her best to hold herself together, was clearly out of breath. Physical activities were clearly not her strong suit. Juliet, having noticed the girl starting to fall behind the rest of the group, decided they should stop and take a break. Finding an empty spot on the side of a building, away from other people, they decided to sit down for a moment.

“Sorry” Katie panted out, feeling even more depressed now then she did previously. She was more into using her mind, not her body. So, something like this was a little tiring for her. Even when she was wandering around before she was always using her mind to supplement her bodies lack of physical ability.

Juliet let out a light sigh before reaching into Emily’s Teddy Bear Bag. She fished around in it for a moment before pulling out a large plastic bottle containing water. She gingerly handed it over to the exhausted girl. “Here, have a drink.” She said as the other girl took the bottle and started to greedily guzzle the liquid inside. After letting out a satisfying sigh of relief, she shyly handed the bottle back.  Juliet examined the bottle before putting it back in her sisters back. Then she turned to face the girl, who was now recovering her breath, and spoke to her again.

“Remind me to set some physical exercise practice for you when we get back.” She looked stern. Katie gulped before replying.

“I understand”. She was a little concerned about what kind of training she would have to do but was more than willing to give it a shot. If they thought it was a good idea for her then she would trust them. Genesis, trying his best to hid it, was snickering on the edge of the building they were resting behind. Katie couldn’t help but overhear his snickering and started to blush with embarrassment. Juliet, realizing what was going on, started to push Genesis out from behind the building.

“Didn’t you say you had a meeting or something to get too?” She looked annoyed at him. For his part, he simply chuckled before agreeing.

“Yeah, Guess I should get going then huh?” Katie looked at him confused. Wasn’t he going with them? Genesis raised his hand over his face and with a swift motion he swiped his hand over his eyes, a black mask appearing over them. Katie watched bewildered at what had happened, then she noticed that Genesis’ shape and body started to transform in front of her. Soon, he resembled the figure she had fought earlier. She gulped, now truly understanding who she had fought.

“Alright, I will see you ladies back at the house. Don’t have too much fun without me.” Genesis chuckled before leaping into the air. With a flick of his wrist, a wooden staff appeared in his hand. He flipped his body over before holding the staff under his feet, then planted his feet on the staff and started floating there. Then, with a powerful gust of wind, he took off into the distance.

Katie continued to watch in bewilderment. Juliet however, let out a soft chuckle.

“Show off” She stated with a small grin on her face. She then turned to Katie who snapped her attention back to her.

“So, you have enough time to rest?” She asked. Katie shyly nodded. Juliet simply let out a sigh before speaking again.
“Okay, let’s get going then. And if you feel like you need to catch your breath again, just let us know. We can stop anytime for a break.” Juliet was trying to be as nice as she could since she knew it was what Genesis would have wanted, but she was still a little uneasy around this new girl.

Genesis’ flight through the air was like any other he had taken. He looked down at the ground below, seeing all the people walking around, carrying on with their days. It was the sight of all these happy people that made him glad he did what he does. Focusing on his objective though, he saw the large white building he was headed towards. The Mayor’s office. Once he was over the yard of the large building, he leapt from his staff before landing on the grass. Two guards were standing outside of the building watching for any suspicious activity. Genesis simply nodded to the two of them, who in turn nodded back before opening the doors for him.

Genesis walked into the cool receptionist office, seeing the receptionist herself sitting at her desk typing away on a computer. Genesis approached her before speaking.

“Hey their Dolorous, Is the Mayor in right now?” The recaptioned looked up from her computer to see the man in front of her before looking back at the computer.

“He is in the middle of a phone meeting right now, but he should be done any minute if you want to wait.” She responded in a gravely voice. She then quickly started typing again at the computer in front of her. Genesis always hated having to wait for these kinds of things but decided there was no real choice right now. He sat in one of the, not so comfy, chairs that lined the room and waited impatiently.

About five minutes after sitting down, the receptionist looked over to him and spoke. “The Mayor is free to see you now.” Genesis bolted from his seat to the door hearing the news. He slowly opened the door, entering the lavishly decorated interior. Sitting behind a large desk at the far side of the room was a large rotund man. His white fading hair showing his age as he continued to scribble away on a document he had been working on. Genesis cleared his throat, getting the Mayor’s attention. Tentatively, the Mayor looked to the figure in his office before replying.

“Well, if it isn’t Mister Hero himself. I was wondering when you would show your face.” The mayor replied, his voice deep as ever. Genesis raised his hand to his face before swiping over his mask again. The mask faded away and Genesis’ form returned to normal.

“Yeah, sorry about taking so long. There was a lot to take care of.” Genesis sheepishly replied, rubbing the back of his head.

“Oh I am aware.” The Mayor replied, pulling out a somewhat large manila envelope. He began to read the contents of it.

“Damage to major buildings from what can only be referred to as “Laser Fire.” Damage to personal belongings including, one car with a person size dent in it. Homes with exterior damage. Not to mention the destroyed carcasses of several unknown mechanical weapons. And then there was the incident just the other day.”

He reached into a drawer and pulled out another envelope before reading it as wall.

“Damage to several buildings and roads, destroyed personal property including more cars. Homes with extensive external damage. And several counts of traumatized victims who seem to suffer from existential dread that they had no previous mention of.”

Genesis cocked his eyebrow at that last comment but had to assume it was from the people who tired to mess with Katie earlier.

“So, my big question is, where is the body of whoever caused this damage? If it was a machine, I would like it disposed of, and honestly, if it was a person, I wouldn’t mind the same.” The Mayor seemed serious, he looked Genesis sternly in the eyes. For his part, Genesis managed to look back without any difficulty. Them he replied.

“The truth is sir, that the person who did all that damage was a young girl. One who was kidnapped and traumatized. She didn’t know what she was doing and is currently in my care.”

The Mayor let out a furious “WHAT!” Before Genesis continued. He explained the entire event to the Mayor. Every part that Katie had told him and how he was planning to help the girl.

“… And I think she may end up proving to be a great asset to the city once I can teach her how to help others. All she knows is how to fight and how to kill, but I think we can get through to her and teach her to save others. And with her powers, she could give some of our biggest threats a run for their money.”

The Mayor let out an exasperated sigh before speaking.

“I usually trust these kinds of things with you, so I am going to continue that trust, but just so you know that girl is on thin ice. If she so much as slips up even a little, we will come for her. The safety of my City and the people will always come first.”

Genesis nodded and smile. This was the response he had expected. Still, he was glad things were working out. The
Mayor then spoke again.

“On the topic of those robots. Any luck with finding the man who made them?”

Genesis looked away annoyed before replying.

“Sorry no, K. Razy is a hard man to track down. Trust me, I am doing everything I can to get him, but I just don’t know where to look now.”

The Mayor let out a sigh again, pinching his brow before replying.

“I guess it’s the best we can do for now. If you can’t find him then there is no chance of use finding him right now either. Keep looking for him and when you find him, bring him in.”

Genesis nodded. This was at least something the two of them could agree on. That man had to be taken down. With their meeting now finished Genesis decided it was time to head back to his home. Maybe prepare a nice meal for the girls for when they came back. The thought of sharing a nice hot meal with his friends warmed his heart as he reapplied his mask and took off into the sky.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down