We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15198 messages in 263 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Post by Genesis on 4/30/2018, 9:15 pm

Hello everyone, today I decided to start writing a new Geneforce story. I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know what I can do to improve it or what you liked and didn't like. To start I have a prologue as I finish the first chapter so enjoy.

Prologue.

Thunder boomed in the night sky as a flash of lightning quickly followed, although no rain was in sight. Heat lightning was often unexpected and could be quite frightening. Especially for a young, hooded woman, who wobbled down the road. She sloppily took a turn into an unfamiliar alley, not really paying attention to where she was, mumbling to herself.
“Hey there little lady. You lost?” A voice chuckled in the darkness. Out stepped two men. One was tall with large muscles a scar down his right eye. His short dark hair not doing much to cover his facial features. The other was short and stocky, overweight and seemed to have a hard time breathing properly.

“Maybe we could be of some service?” the shorter of the duo wheezed, a crooked grin on his face.

The hooded woman did not seem to even recognize the duo in front of her. Instead she simply continued to mumble to herself as she tried to pass by them.

“Whoa now missy.” The taller of the two proclaimed, as he reached out and grabbed her shoulder. “Not really nice to ignore us. Besides, these are our alleys, you want to pass through here…” he began, taking a closer look at the smaller girl and licking his lips. “You need to pay a fee.”

The girl turned her head slowly and looked at the man holding her shoulder. Her cold, dead eyes staring into his. The man flinched back in shock, not sure how to react to those cold eyes. Then she spoke, her voice raspy and without any life behind them.
“Will you be the one to kill me?” She asked, her eyes never blinking, never looking away.
“The hell is wrong with you bitch!?” The taller man replied. He stared at her for a moment longer before he slowly regained her grin. “I mean if you want to die so badly, I wouldn’t mind obliging. But it will still cost you, one little fun night and I’ll take away all your pain.” He boasted.

“Are you sure about this man? This bitch is kinda creeping me out” The shorter man interjected. He spine tingling like something bad was about to happen.

“Come on man, look at her” The taller man countered, gesturing to the girl in front of himself. “She’s so small, what could she do anyways?”
The girl slowly smiled at the taller man. “I can show you what I can do, if you won’t kill me.” Suddenly her eyes glowed a bright blue.

“Yo, what the hell are you-“The man began, but he quickly felt his body lock up. He tried to move his arms, or his legs, but no matter what he did he could not fell a thing. “WHAT THE HELL!?” He screamed. But before he could say another word, “GAH!?” a pool of blood began to poor from his mouth, before he quietly slumped to the ground.

“NO! DARRIL!” the shorter of the two yelled, waddling as fast as he could to his fallen comrade. He slowly lifted his companions head only for it to slump to the side, lifeless. He slowly turned his gaze to the woman, no , the Monster who did this to his friend. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?” He screamed. The girl slowly turned to face him, her eyes beginning to glow once again.

“Will you be the one to kill me?” She asked.

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.

Post by Genesis on 4/30/2018, 10:13 pm

And here is chapter one for all of you who want it.

Chapter 1.

It was just another usual day on the beautiful city of Brightsville. The town could be considered the shining beacon of the planet of Conger fee. The bright lights kept it illuminated even in the darkest of nights, although today was a relatively sunny day so not extra lights were needed. The people of the city were going about their usual days when suddenly…

*CRASH*

A car was suddenly dented and laying on its side, slowly, a young man crawled his way out of the dent. He wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. A black mask covered his face. The problem was if you asked any of the bystanders what the man looked like, they would each tell you something different. Even the colors of his clothes seemed to change from person to person.

Rubbing his head, the man slowly began to speak. “Man, did anyone get the name of that…evil…killer…robot? Okay, that sounded better in my head.” Suddenly, he felt a surge of energy coursing through the base of his spine, tingling up to his brain. “Hello? Juliet, is that you?” he asked

“Genesis, are you okay?” A girl’s voice echoed through the man’s mind.

“Yeah, I should be fine, glad to know that hit didn’t mess up our magical communication link. What’s the situation with you?” He replied, checking his surroundings to see where he was. “Looks like that thing managed to blast me quite some ways away. Gonna take a good minute to get back. Think you can hold him back until I get there?”

“Yeah, I think I can manage that,-” The voice replied back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several blocks away, a large robot (large being relevant) fired a powerful beam from a canon on the top of it. The robot was like a mechanical squid with a large bulbus head. A large camera was attached to the front of it to allow it to see its targets while a large cannon was mounted to the top of its heads. Its metal tentacles flung wildly towards its target, a young woman. She wore a simple dress and flat shoes, she too was wearing a black mask. And just like with the man, no two-people seemed to be able to agree on what she looked like, other than the fact that she was quite attractive.

“-But hurry please. This thing is strong.” She spoke to herself apparently, holding a small stick with a moon its end out in front of herself.

The robot once again flicked a tentacle at the girl, but she was swift enough to jump over the attack. Taking the time to aim herself at her target, she held out her stick and began to chant “Spirit of the elements and of the hunt I call on your power!” In an instant, a long blob of water began to form in the air beside her. She quickly flicked her wrist and the stick forwards. “Single Water Arrow!” She shouted. The blob of water shot out fast, flying towards her target, sharpening as it flew. The water struck the machine, forcing it to stagger backwards. Before long however, the machine seemed to regain its balance, quickly approaching the girl as she finally landed on the ground.

“That didn’t work!?” She proclaimed confused. Whatever this machine was made of, it was tough. Tougher than one of her best attacks, and therefore, probably tougher than she was. The machine once again began to furiously swipe its tentacles at her, trying to land a hit. Fortunately, the girl was quite nimble on her feet and managed to dodge its attacks.

“Can’t keep this up for long though, gonna get tired.” She thought to herself. “Just need to last long enough until the big gun can get back.” With a swift nod to herself, she continued to dodge and counter attack the opponent in front of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genesis took a deep breath, the small pain he felt from being launched several blocks and into a solid car was finally starting to fade, but now was not the time to be thinking of that. His partner was busy fighting a, relatively small by his standards, killer machine. With one last breath, He knelt into a sprinting stance and closed his eyes. Energy started to flow around himself, wind starting to whip around him. In an instant, he opened his eyes a uttered a single phrase.
“Quick Step.”

In a flash, he was gone. No sign of him was to be seen besides the large gust of wind he left behind. In only a second, he had managed to travel a couple of blocks.
“Quick Step!” He proclaimed again, once again launching himself in his desired direction. Once again, he had managed another couple blocks in just a second, this time, he could see his target. He smirked before calling out once more “QUICK STEP!” He launched himself again with the same speed, this time focused at a single target. Although this time, with a leap at the end of his step.

The machine stared down its prey, as it began to raise its tentacle for a final attack on it. The girl was panting heavily, having dodged and weaved around the machine, countering attacking with all she had. She was too tired to keep fighting. She raised her arms into an X to defend herself as the machine quickly began to slam its tentacle at her. Suddenly

*CRUNCH*
Genesis was seen flying through the machines head, his leg extended as he had kicked right through its head. His eyes, showed an intensity to them, one that wasn’t there before. He quickly skidded to a halt, turning to see the machine. It sparked and currents of electricity zapped from the exposed cavity, before it slumped to the ground no longer functioning. Genesis took a deep breath, his eyes returning to their normal, gentle look, before he approached his now collapsed partner.

“Man, that thing really took us for a loop huh?” He asked holding out his hand to his companion. She quickly griped his hand with hers “Yeah, that thing was tougher than it looked.” She chuckled. Genesis, with one swift pull, managed to bring her back to her feet, but not without her stumbling and bumping into him. She slowly pushed herself off him, turning to look at the machine in a vain attempt to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. “So..um…wh-who you think sent this?” She asked hoping to distract both from herself. Genesis took a step next to her and looked at the machine with an observant eye.

“Only two people we know would be able to build something like this. But one of those guys is from another planet. Plus, this doesn’t really meet his way of doing things. He’s usually more random and out there. No, this was more precise. More calculated. Only one person works like this.” Genesis explained, turning to look at his companion, who was now also thinking deeply on what he had said.

“So, it had to be K.Razypants” She replied. Her blush now missing from her face.

“Best bet, he’s the only other person I know who could build a robot like this. You know, subpar and not even really worth the challenge.” Genesis bragged. The girl then swiftly proceeded to punch him in his arm, causing him to stop and rub the now sore area. “What was that for?” he asked confused.

“For bragging, I don’t know about you but that thing was pretty tough for me.” The girl replied, sighing. “You didn’t see it but all my spells were useless against it. All I could do was run.” She continued, now rubbing her own arm in disappointment. Genesis seemed to notice this, as he began to try and comfort her.

“Hey, hey, hey, we’ve been over this. Your still new to fighting, and besides all the training you’ve had has been more focused on healing. It makes sense that your attacks aren’t that strong yet.” He reached out and gently grabbed her chin. Lifting it so she was facing him. “But give it time, you will get stronger and better. And some day you may even been stronger than me.” He grinned, pointing to himself. The girl stared at him for a few moments with a large blush forming on her face. She then, quickly, shook her head and smiled back.

“Your right” She replied. “I just need to keep trying. One day I will get stronger!” She proclaimed, determination in her voice.

“That’s the spirit” Genesis replied. He then proceeded to look around the city. Sure enough, there was some extensive damage to buildings and roads around them. Not to mention the car he had been launched into. And to make matters worse, a crowed was slowly beginning to form around them. “Heh, guess now would be a good time to make a heroic exit huh?” He asked, looking back to his friend. She too preceded to look around before agreeing.

“Yeah, we might want to get out of here before people start asking questions.” She chuckled. Genesis proceeded to laugh with here before he held his right arm in the air.

“Now you see us!” He proclaimed to the crowed, catching their attention as a small ball of what appeared to be light began to form. He then proceeded to wrap his free arm around his companion’s waist, pulling her closer to himself, causing he gasp in surprise.

“NOW YOU DON’T!” he shouted, throwing the ball of light into the ground. The effect caused what could have been compared to a flash bang. When the light finally died down and the people could see again, the two heroes were gone without a trace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for anyone who is confused as to why I never had them say each others names out loud its because they are trying to keep low profiles. They don't want any one to know who is fighting, so they never refer to each other by name, except when using a magical communication link, as mentioned early in the fight.

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on 6/7/2018, 8:33 pm

Alright, time for Chapter 2. This one is a little shorter since I really couldn't figure out where to go with it. But I liked it. So here you go. Tell me what you guys think.

Chapter 2:

On the outskirts of Brightsville stood a, barely noticeable bit of forest. And within that forest stood a lone house. A relatively older looking house to be sure, but one that had clearly been worked on and upgraded over the years. The land around the house was massive, with empty fields decorated with only trees and leaves. The perfect getaway for anyone trying to stay out of town, and for some the perfect place for some training.

In the middle of the large yard/field a mass of magical energy began to surge. Before long, what could only be described as a portal opened. Within less than a second the portal seemed to stabilize before it released its two denizens. Genesis walked out first, leading the way for his partner to follow. After the two had safely disembarked, Genesis held up his hand and slowly began to close it into a fist. This act seemed to translate to the portal as well as with each small movement of his hand, the portal seemed to contract into itself. Before long, the portal was now closed and the duo stood in the field alone.

“Glad that’s finally over.” The girl, Juliet, stated as she stretched out her back. A small popping could be heard as she stretched.

“Yeah.” Genesis agreed. “Not gonna lie, I thought that would have taken a lot longer and been more fun.” He pouted. He then proceeded to hold his hand out in front of his female partner. Green energy started to emanate from his hand. Suddenly, the black masks the duo had been wearing disappeared. With the masks gone, their appearances began to become clear.
Juliet wore a long blue Sundress, adorned with patterns of sunflowers, and light grey shoes. A single gold bracelet sat around her right wrist, and a sapphire necklace hung from her neck, her long blond hair flowing freely. Genesis wore a simple black pair of sweatpants, with a white t-shirt and dark grey shoes. His short, dark green hair with a single red streak going up the middle sat messily on his head.
“Well,” Genesis said ushering for his partner to follow. “How about we head inside and rest up.” He proceeded to lead the duo into his home. As he opened the door he continued “I don’t know about you but I could really go a sandwhi-“

*WHAM!*

Before he knew what hit him, Genesis was suddenly on the floor, with a small warm figure wrapped around him.
“YOU”RE BACK!” Screamed a little girl, giggling madly to herself. She too had long blonde hair, but shorter than Juliet’s. She wore a simple pink T-shirt and blue jeans, and light grey shoes.
Genesis chuckled before placing his hand on the girl’s head, petting her affectionately. “Good to see you too Emily.” He chuckled. Juliet, who had watched all this happen, couldn’t help but giggle as well. She quickly got her wits together though and proceeded to help separate the two.

“Come on Emily, let Genesis up.” She stated, lifting the little girl off her companion. This only resulted in her receiving a large hug herself.
“I’m glad your back to sis. How was the fight, did you guys win? Of course you did, you had Genesis with you. There was no way you could lose.” The little girl blurted out, her mouth going a mile a minute. Juliet could not keep herself from giggling even more. Her sister was always so energetic, with such an active imagination. Unfortunately, she had no powers of her own and had to stay out of most adventures, but she never seemed to mind.

Genesis finally managed to get back to his feet before dusting himself off. “Well, now that the ceremonial Tackling Genesis when he gets home from a fight is over. I think it’s about time for that sandwich.” He chuckled, walking into his kitchen. Juliet followed as well, carrying her sister in her arms. She gently placed her on the ground before speaking up.

“I think I’m actually going to go wash up a bit. That fight left me feeling a little…dirty.” She blushed a little. Looking herself over, she was covered in dirt and sweat everywhere. The feeling left her uneasy.
“Alright” Genesis replied, half the makings of a sandwich sitting on his counter. “We’ll be down here if you need us. Though I really don’t think you will need any help with a shower.” He chuckled, not noticing the glowing blush growing on the girl’s face. Juliet, for her part simply chuckled before making her way to the upstairs bathroom, and preparing for a refreshing shower.

“And now” Genesis continued, turning back to his work in progress, drool dripping from his mouth. “Sandwich.”

A single hooded figure made its way into the outskirts of Brightsville, seemingly unaware of what it was doing. Looking up, it saw the large city in front of itself. It’s one exposed eye seeming to sparkle at the site. It continued to make its way into the town, looking at all the large buildings and the bright lights coming from all around her. Every so often a shine of bright sunlight would hit the figures face, forcing it to whimper and cover its face.

“So, this is Brightsville?” It questioned to itself. There were a lot of people around, people of every shape and size. Big, small, large and skinny. But only one single thought permeated through the figures mind.

“Maybe, I can find some here who can kill me.”

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum