NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty

[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia

4 posters

Go down

[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia

Post by Zazul 4/2/2020, 7:51 pm

In this world, nearly all of the population are born with a special power, called a Quirk. Over the years, those who believe these powers are meant to help protect the weak and innocent have established a society devoted to Heroes, who use their Quirks to make the world a better place. All over the world, schools for Heroics train the next generation of Heroes to protect and serve the world with all their might. However, this is a coin that has two sides. For every Hero, a Villain lurks in the shadows. So, if there is a school for Heroes, it would make sense that a school would exist, albeit in the shadows, that was completely dedicated to villainy. This is the story of those who attend this institute of dastardly studies; The Shigaraki Academy for Villainous Enrichment, or better known to the public as the Sekigahara Academy for Virtuous Education. However, to those who know its true face...the SAVE school is the launching point for what could be the most twisted organization to ever rise up from the ashes of the League of Villains. This is the story of the students who attend this school. Welcome, to Villain Academia!

Rules: Same rules that apply to the My Hero Academia roleplay. But, most importantly...have fun!

As you enter your room at your current place of residence, you find a small, thin Smart Phone sitting on your desk that was not there before. As you go to investigate it, you are greeted by the screen springing to life. On it is the silhouette of a man with a strange Mowhawk-style haircut, his eyes being visible through the gloom as his irises glow against the blackened whites behind them. The man speaks clearly in the language you are native to, his voice peppered with a United States deep southern accent and the occasional French.

"Greetings and Bien Venue, my young friend. You may not know me, but I have certainly heard of you, and your exploits in your...private life, however private you wish to call it. Today, fortune smiles on you! Félicitations à vous! You have been given a choice...to leave your past behind and start anew. Should you accept, all records of your existence will be erased and any clues leading to your identity being revealed will be...cleaned away...by our expert staff. You will then be taken to a place where your talents can be honed, nurtured, and allowed to grow magnifiquement, splendidly. I warn you now...once you accept this offer, there is no going back. Should you feel inclined to decline our offer, and try to backtrace this phone, I am afraid to say that you will be met with...most severe retaliation. However, if you take our offer, your world will open to wonders you have yet to see. You have a talent, my young friend, for villainy at its finest...and we would see that talent grow, like a mighty oak. Below me, on the phone screen, are two options; Yes or No. You have twelve hours to submit your answer. Just know this...we are watching you at this moment. Any funny business will be dealt with...harshly. Come, my young friend. Your journey into Villain Academia is but a button away. All you need to say...is Oui.~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2020, 10:19 am

Orion tossed his coat onto his bed, closing the door to his room behind him. The young adult flopped down, glancing over at the phone on his desk, its screen illuminating part of  darkened room. Next to the phone was his mask; a respirator looking piece with green markings and a sharp toothed grin that almost enticed him to answer right away.

White Noise wasn't meant to be a hero. 

Maybe in another time, another place. The thought of going to UA was nothing but a fever dream, however... This opportunity. This one was once in a life time.

"Fuck it. What do i have to lose, really?" He spoke aloud, his voice soft and kind; unfitting for a villain.

Mentally finalizing his decision, he got up from his resting position and stepped over to his desk to pick up the phone. The light from the screen lit up hit gentle green eyes, filling them with a sinister, calm glow.

"Yes."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia

Post by Rocky 5/7/2020, 12:10 am

The young teen entered their home on around dusk, and began loading up the groceries they'd bought onto the kitchen counter. On the refrigerator, there was a note that read,
"Atsuri, Mommy and Daddy will be out for the weekend. Don't forget to brush your teeth every night, and please fold your clothes! Love you!"

Humming a pleasant tune to themselves, the short-haired individual carefully unpacked and sorted everything into their respective places before grabbing a cup of noodles from the pantry. Putting a kettle on to boil, Atsuri went in their bedroom and changed from their normal outer wear to their long nightgown and boxer shorts. Before leaving the room, they noticed a glint of something shiny on their dresser - a cell phone.

Taking the phone out to the living room, they listened to the message from the man on the advert. However, this was no ad for just anyone to hear... it was specifically catered to them. It was as if the man on the screen was talking just to Atsuri Yoku!

By the end of the message, Atsuri's kettle whistled. They dropped the phone on the floor and ran to the kitchen to stop the squealing. Coming back with a pair of chopsticks and a cup of warm noodles, they picked up the phone and gently tapped the play button again. As the video finished, the man explained the instructions.

"All I have to do is hit 'yes,'" Atsuri repeated, their voice sweet, yet sincere. They then looked over at the garbage bin. It was filled with crumpled up papers of poor letter grades from their latest classwork. "I haven't been doing very well in school to warrant enrolling in a fancy academy."

Their eyes shifted to a family portrait hanging on the wall beside the television. A woman, a man, and Atsuri appeared in the photo, all three of them looking like a model family - one of those pictures you'd find in a frame on the first day you buy it. "If they heard this, they'd sign me up without a second thought," they exhaled, smiling. "Well, as long as they don't expect me to cook or write grammatically correct..."

Atsuri's thumb tapped the 'yes' button, careful not to crush the phone between their fingers. Can't get too excited yet.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/2/2020, 6:49 am

Just say yes.

Those three little words resonated in Akane's mind as he held the phone in his hands, his eyes re-reading the message in its entirety several more times to affirm that this was real. It was already a done deal the first time that he'd read it through, but there was a kind of rush of exhilaration at the thought of what this new path could hold. Better there than where he was now -- underground quirk fight clubs had lost their luster a while ago. The stage name of Red Doppler was known as being among the top underground fighters, and had been that way for years. But for the most part, there was little else he could learn here. Everyone else was too weak to entertain him.

He ran a hand through his dark red hair, taking a moment to rub the exhaust pipe-like horns that protruded from his scalp. The little cell that he called his room was illuminated in the soft glow of the phone, and he was honestly surprised that the device hadn't been confiscated. Villainy... Heroism... Neither of those terms meant much to Akane Nijima -- he just wanted to challenge himself against stronger opponents. A dark smile spread across his face.

And he pressed 'yes.'
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down