FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Maxwell, ShadowFantasy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/31/2018, 11:41 pm
Latest topics
» Pokemon: What Lies Beyond? Enter, Dragon Gang!
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by ShadowFantasy

» Luna's Gallery of Art
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:10 pm by Maxwell

» (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:30 pm by ShadowFantasy

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by Genesis

» Comedic RP; ShopRong Retail
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/18/2019, 4:45 pm by Rocky

» Leisurely RP; The Winter Rose
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/18/2019, 4:08 pm by Rocky

» [Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/15/2019, 9:04 pm by Maxwell

» RE: Bygone Fragments
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/13/2019, 2:55 am by Star Phoenix

» Let's Make Our World Together
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/9/2019, 11:11 pm by Maxwell

» [One Piece] Shivering Bones, Shivering Sails
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty9/9/2019, 10:15 pm by Maxwell

» God-Killer
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty8/25/2019, 3:28 pm by Star Phoenix

» [Yu-Gi-Oh!] Yutaka Suna
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty8/24/2019, 4:47 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15786 messages in 311 subjects
Gallery

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Post by ShadowFantasy on 4/14/2019, 11:10 am

Tirinus growls at the flames all over the boat, knowing that this environment was the least favorable to him. Damn! Of all the places to get stuck with! He cursed to himself, cursing his rotten luck as well.

He looked over at Inori, hearing her explanation of what she had intended to do. With a quick nod, he looks to Okimi and Paula. “Paula, you’re the most well-suited for the water right? Go into the water and help whoever you can! And don’t worry about stinging them with your touch! If you stun them it will stop them from panicking and force them to calm down. It may not be nice, but water and I don’t agree well. And as much as it pains me to admit it, fire and I don’t agree well with each other either. But I can snuff them out if I start a new one! Then I can rescue who’s left around the fire.” He looks to Okimi. “Can you cover Inori until she gets the boats up and running? I can bring people over here if they’re relatively uninjured once they’re up and going. We’d be counting on both of you.” He finally looks back at Inori. “Once you get one of them up and running, you think you could send it to Paula? That way anyone that she stuns with her touch can be loaded onto the boat.” He suggests, waiting for everyone to either agree or disagree with his quick thinking. He had to make the best of the situation, even if he didn’t like it!

Jack looks around at the destroyed city and whistles. “Hoof! This is a big mess isn’t it?”

He looks over at Moon and winks at him, drawing four cards from his deck after looking through them. “My quirk relates to whatever Tarot Cards I Draw from my decks that I got with me. Doesn’t really got a name so you can call it whatever you want. But as for getting these people outta here....” He grins as he slams a card down onto the ground. “The Chariot!” At once there is a flash from the card and a carriage drawn by two starry horses appears, enough room on it for about six or seven people. “You let me worry about getting people out of the city! Everyone should split up in teams and save as many people as possible!”

He looks at Reiko. “Wanna pair up with me? Or do you want to go with him?” He gestures to Daizo with an inclination of his head, still smiling. He didn’t know what it was about this situation, but he loved knowing that he could be of help!

Chrono starts to run past the starting line, avoiding the ice on the ground as carefully as he can. Then he hears the cry for help across the lake. He narrows his eyes before seeing the shore on the other side. With narrowed eyes he brings his bone arm back shapes it into a knife hand. Then upon thrusting it forward, the bones on his arm grow and extend quickly to the other side. Though it takes a minute or two to reach the other side of the shore, he digs his bony fingers into the ground on the shore before widening his now extended arm and hardening the bones on it, creating a slightly thin but very stable and walkable bridge across. He looks up at the civilians trapped on the water and shouts to them. “Get on my arm and walk across! You don’t need to rush, just get across safely!” He tells them. He wasn’t worried about winning the race. He knew he would likely be slow compared to the others here. But if he could rescue people along the way, he knew he could make up for lost points!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Post by Star Phoenix on 4/21/2019, 12:41 am

"I..." Paula froze, as she bit her lower lip. Admittedly, she'd been banking on a villain being nearby so that she could have minimal contact with the civilians in needing of rescuing -- much less likely to hurt them that way. But true enough, Tirinus was right in that she was likely the most suited to the water out of the prospective heroes present, but as for his proposed method... "I suppose my shocks could stop them from panicking... or more likely, it could put several of them into a paralytic state that locks up their limbs and makes them start drowning before I can get to them all. Instead..."

Her eyes drifted to the chunks of wood that had fallen from the cruiser, and she snapped her fingers in realization. Not even taking a running start, she dove directly into the water with a graceful dip, keeping her stingers arced upwards so that they didn't touch the water. With great speed, she surged towards a large plank of floating wood, grabbing it in one hand as she swam towards the nearest group of civilians. She slowed her strokes, treading water as she came close to them.

"Everyone, please hold on to this for the time being!" The girl spoke as loudly as she could to those closest to her. By utilizing the wood in this way, she wouldn't have to make as many trips to get civilians to safe areas. Plus, it'd be easier for Inori to transport the civilians if they were clumped together, right? The jellyfish girl eyed another plank of wood nearby, aiming to repeat her actions for the next group. And the one after that.

She worked quickly, trying to judge which civilians were in the most needing of saving and prioritizing them first. She kept her eyes focused, her attention feeling like it was being pulled into about a thousand directions. But hopefully this tactic would buy the others enough time to come up with a more permanent solution?

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky on 4/22/2019, 10:43 pm

Arena A

The blonde haired teen grinned as he ripped off his shoes and socks and folded up his pants.  Quickly, his bones and muscle transformed into wheels around his knees, ankles, heels and toes.  He was completely equipped for mobile transport!  Attaching his shoes to his belt and pocketting his socks, he looked up to see the others.

So, this was his competition?  He knew of Moon's Quirk now, and he liked what he heard.  He had to admit though, he couldn't tell what kind of Quirk user Jack was just by lookin' at him.  Daizo looked like he'd been working out for quite some time, so he had to be strong in someway.  Reiko was super cute, but had this fearful look locked onto her face since she entered the arena.

Shouma slid over to her and introduced himself, hoping to make plenty of allies here.  "Hey there... if you're nervous, you can always chill with us!  My name is Urase Shouma!"

Reiko looked taken aback by the sudden verbal contact.  "S-Sorry, what?"

"Call me Shouma!" the boy repeated with a smile.  "I have a Wheel Quirk.  How about you?"

"G-Geode," Reiko stuttered, "Yamashita Reiko.  I'm just a rock, though I have some strength."

"Oh, is that so?  Hey!  We should get along just fine, so long as we 'rock' and 'roll!'" he jested, pointing to her and then himself with finger guns.

When Jack pulled his cards out and summoned a light chariot complete with sparkling horses, Shouma understood.  This guy was literally dealing in magic of some sort!  He wanted to go off on his own apparently, but stopped to try and pick up Reiko.  Of course he did.  She was the only girl in the group - everyone would probably try and team up with her!

Reiko was surprised by Jack's offer, and genuinely did think about it!  However, she didn't understand how that would get both of them points?  Unless there were points given out for cooperation or team bonuses, this test forced the takers to act alone!  Puzzled by this dilemma, she decided to respond with, "Only if you take Daizo with us!"

Arena B

Already, Okimi's heart was pounding in excitement.  It shocked her that Tirinus suggested that she stay behind and support Inori, the hot nerdy girl from earlier, but she clearly wasn't as fast a swimmer as a literal humanoid jellyfish.  At least he seemed plenty capable when it came to deciding things quickly.  If Inori could get that boat going, it could land each of them loads of points with how many people were floating around out there!  With an unintentionally nasty looking grin, Okimi replied with, "Let's get going then."

A hard tap on a sharp rock beneath the water triggered the blood to flow from Okimi's first and middle fingers.  Using her thumb to start and stop the flow by pressing it against her stained fingertips, she moved her hand across the air.  With the atmosphere as her canvas and her blood as the medium, Okimi created a blade made of solid iron with a deep red coating.  As she held the hilt with her left hand, she squeezed the edges of the 'blade' to make them sharper with her right.  Once she finished modifying the weapon, she stuck her fingers in her until the blood stopped flowing excessively.

"I never got your name," the girl with the braided hair muttered to Inori, taking a defensive stance.  "Miyara Okimi is mine."

Arena C

Kioshi's hair whipped around him like crazy, wanting so badly to just put it up in a bun or something.  While considering getting his hair trimmed after this, he looked around and found the Moth girl he'd seen getting out of that taxi!  She looked like she was trying the hardest - her petite body and fluffy fuzz giving her the appearance of someone so fragile.  Entering 'big brother' mode, Kioshi braved the high winds and headed right for her.

Upon getting close to her, he flicked his wrist and created a shimmering bubble around both of their heads.  The wind, roaring flames and screams became muffled from under the Glittering Limiter.  His eyebrows furrowed and a light smile across his cheeks, Kioshi asked her, "Tell me what you need me to do, and I'll help in any way possible.  My name is Hana Kioshi."  He felt so strongly about helping this strange girl - was it because she reminded him of his sisters?

Meanwhile, Tatako stared into the flames.  There was something deeply familiar about the way this fire looked, how it moved and what kind of horrors lurked within its barriers.  It was as if she'd seen this before, felt its heat and... hated these feelings she'd long since locked away in her heart.  A man's sadistic smile flashed through the licking flames, his laugh and that distinct accent...

Tatako's wide purple eyes glazed over with fresh tears as she bolted for the wildfire.  Using her ability to bend Relativity, she manipulated time and space to leap through the first wave of flames.  She wanted to rescue them this time.

Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/10/2019, 9:07 pm

Arena A

As the blonde boy and the American boy from earlier immediately began to crowd around Reiko, Daizo couldn't help but be pushed back. Both seemed to have really amazing Quirks. The American, called Jack, had summoned a chariot out of thin air. THIN AIR! Then there was the blonde, Shouma. His Wheel Quirk meant he was probably fast...Daizo would have a hard time keeping up without running out of fuel. As he was about to give up, figuring Reiko would probably team with one of them, he's surprised to hear her lay out the condition that she wanted him to come along! A smile slowly formed on his face. Wow...Reiko really was his friend, after all. He figured she was probably really nervous right now, too. Steeling himself, he steps forward, placing a hand on Shouma's shoulder and nodding to both him and Jack. "Yo. Matsumoto Daizo, nice to meet ya. Alright, guys...the main objective is rescuing as many civilians as we can. Only way we're gonna do that is if we work together. Jack, Moon, Shouma, you guys will have the most important job: Getting people to safety. Shouma, with your wheels, you can scout ahead and tell Jack where to take his chariot. Moon, use your Psycho-whatsit to help get people too injured to move on their own onto the chariot safely, as well as helping with moving any heavy debris. Reiko and I will handle the heavy lifting, and if it comes to it...taking on any villains that might try to harm the civilians. If we end up getting occupied with a powerful enemy, I'm trusting the three of you to keep the main objective, and each other, safe." The young Sumo smiles, hoping he didn't come off as too bossy. "Sound good to you guys?"

Arena C

Yuya simply glanced around, his face completely indifferent to everything going on around him. He takes a deep breath, sighing slightly before walking over to a pile of rubble nearby. Picking out a decent one, he picks it up and makes a box around it. He repeats this with three more pieces of rubble until he has constructed a perfectly functioning megaphone. Testing to see that it works, he clears his throat. "Check one two...." He nods, seeing it works perfectly. One more throat clear and he immediately yells into it. "CALM DOWN YA BUNCH OF IDIOTS!"

Immediately, many of the panicked students stopped, looking to the thin boy. Yuya then sighs, walks over to Kioshi and Mozi, and offers the moth girl the megaphone. "I think this might help there, short stack. Name's Yuya. If you got a plan to get us out of this shit show and save as many people as possible so we can pass, then I'm all ears." He then looks over to Kioshi, inclining his head. "I don't know if either of you can hear me in those fancy bubbles, but I'm here to help, yeah?"

Recommendation Exam

Gaolang smiles, nodding as Chrono rushes forward to save the people trapped on the ice while making a bridge. "Impressive heroics! I'm not gonna be outdone there!" He takes a running start, electricity sparking through his fur as it enters his muscles, stimulating each of his fibers and nerves. With a wild grin, he dashes off, running so fast that he appears like a bolt of blue lightning. He dashes right across the bone bridge, overtaking many of the slower students as he draws close to the leaders of the pack. If he kept his pace, he would overtake them very quickly.

In the back, Wilk notices that Gaolang's feet had created scorched indents in the ice that Penguin left behind. It was clear that he would have this one cut out for him..

Let us help....

NO! Wilk shook his head, noticing Gabriel slip and fall. With a sigh, he nods. Fine...but only a little. Three tentacles grow out from his body; two from his back, one from his arm. Using his back tentacles, he grabs Gabriel and pulls him onto his back, carrying the green boy. "We'll...work...together...pass...together..." Using the tentacle on his arm, he reaches out to the water. Out from the surface, a line of tentacles burst out, flailing as Wilk runs forward and jumps, using his arm's tentacle to slingshot himself along the line, swinging from limb to limb like Tarzan. It wasn't long until Wilk and Gabriel were across the water on the other side!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell on 6/19/2019, 12:01 am

Arena A

Moon nodded in response to Daizo's plan. So far, everyone here not only seemed confident in their quirk usage, but with their roles as heroes as well. Even Shouma was showing a different level of confidence! He placed a hand to his chest and gave a firm nod once more, solidifying where he stood with the plan. He looked around and surveyed the immediate area, where people had begun their hero work.

"Let's head a little further out, that was we can start helping those who are far away! We can work our way back to the safe zone, and stop at places that look really dangerous! Focus on helping those who need it more, first!"

In order to be a hero... he needed to put his trust into others he had to work with. Otherwise, it could spell out an even bigger disaster.

--------------------------------------------

Arena B

The people in the water, white in a mild state of panic, managed to follow Paula's orders, multiple groups holding onto floating pieces of the ship. A couple groups cheered as Paula worked swiftly in her natural element, thanking her for reaching them so quickly.

Further out, the cries of a small child could be heard; it seemed they were having trouble gripping their own piece of driftwood, and kept slipping into the water.

"Help me! Someone help me please!! Mommy!!! Daddy!"

----------

Inori swiftly set to work on the boat, looking up at the fellow female who stood over her protectively. The irises of her eyes filled with a lavender glow as she introduced herself. 

"Kyoto Inori. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." The techspeaker gave the other female a smile before turning back to the boat and beginning to mess around with the engines and the smaller mechanics of it. the wiring that traversed through the engine glowed with a lavender light, similar to Inori's eyes. Finally, the boat roared to life! Inori cut off her quirk, placing a hand over her eyes. 

"That's one... Get this boat into the water, and start getting people to safety!"

"I don't think so!" A male's voice called out from above; Chargebolt dropping down in front of the two girls. His gold eyes held a confident look as he surveyed the area. "Impressive that you got one of the boats up and running; we designed them to be a challenge! Now, who wants to face me first?"

Inori cursed under her breath, moving her hand and looking to Okimi. "Hey... think you can hold him off for a few minutes? I think I can get the other boat up and running, then I can help you combat him!"

Arena C

Mozi flinched as the Megaphone was thrust into her hands;now was her chance to get her plan across to the panicking masses, first!

"A-Attention, please!" She called out through the megaphone, her voice squeaky and cracking under anxiety. "Please divide yourselves into three groups, going by which quirks would best fit each disaster!  From there, separate into smaller teams and begin search, rescue, and disaster containment procedures! Those who feel their quirks wouldn't help in any of those three groups, please stay behind and form a safe zone for evacuation!. as well as protection should a villain show up!"

At that moment, Tatako ran off through the fire and the flames. Immediately, Mozi shoved the megaphone into Kioshi's hands and took off after her newest friend. The moth girl didn't think twice about the environment she had run into, the heat from the flames singeing the edges of her wings, her fuzz, and her antennae.

Recommendation Exam

Shikaku made it across the frozen lake, crashing into the ground just past of the edge of the water. She slammed her fist into the ground, hissing in pain. "Son of a bitch... get up!!" she screamed at herself, looking back. Several of the others were steadily making their way across the lake, Some even stopping to save the citizens trapped on the ice. "I can't let them win... I need to beat them all!"

Penguin slid over the ice, grinning as the other side of the lake was within sight.... until she hit the water. the freezing liquid entered her lungs as she sputtered and tread the water, forcing herself to swim the remainder of the way. Or, at least until a patch of ice formed near her. 

"I can't give up... my entire future banks on getting into UA!"

The Alchemist finally reaches the edge of the first obstacle, trying to pull herself up onto dry land. Her muscles were too stiff and her body too heavy from the cold to allow her to do that. Numb finger finally released the grip they had on the edge of the land as she began to sink. Just when Penguin thought it was the end, a hand reached in and pulled her up onto land. The dragon girl scowled at the alchemist. 

"If you're gonna die, don't fucking do it here." Shikaku swiftly turned and began to run the track once more.

----------------------------

Gabriel found himself on Wilk's back within the blink of an eye. 

"T-together? Right!" he began formulating plans in his head, trying to find the best way to maximize the usage of their quirks. "If any obstacles get in our way, Let me touch them! I'll make them really fragile, and then you can break through them with ease! We'll be able to get through just about anything!!"

The kids who were trapped on the ice made their way across the bone bridge made by Chrono. When the got to the other side, they gave the bone-armed boy a wave, wrote something down on a clipboard, then proceeded to run off. From the looks on their faces, they were pretty pleased with the performances of these participants already! Could everyone keep it up?

-----------------------------

The second obstacle is a dungeon like maze, where there are separate doors for each of the participants to go through in order to proceed. however, they need to find their proper keys! in certain cells, are hostages. Find your assigned hostage, rescue them, and obtain their key! Beware of traps and worse.... 

The Villain stalking the area!

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Pkmncard [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Pkmncard [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! - Page 4 Pkmncard

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 6/19/2019, 1:43 pm

Jack grins at all of them. Everyone was already showing signs of being able to work together well! This was good! "I don't mind if Daizo comes with. Doesn't matter to me. We're all in this together and we're gonna win together. Real heroes have to work on the spot with other heroes who that may or may not even know." He hops aboard the chariot he had summoned and snaps the reigns. "Let's go save some people!" The chariot then surges forward and he heads off, looking around for other people to save. Eventually he came to what was left of a shop. Inside he could hear people screaming for help. He pulls up on the reins of his chariot, stopping it as he hops out. "Time for some more magic!" He draws a card and holds it up. "Strength!" Instantly he could feel his muscles becoming many times stronger than normal and he heads straight for the rubble, easily moving it aside and carefully freeing the people inside. He offers his hand to one of the shop owners, an elderly man. "C'mon, we gotta get you outta here! Don't want you in here if this place comes down!"

The elderly man takes his hand gratefully and Jack in turn helps the other civilian. "Thank you young man! My grandson is inside the kitchen in the back. Can you get to him?"

Jack nods, pointing outside. "There's a carriage outside. Go on and have a seat there and we'll get all of you to safety okay?" As the elderly couple heads out of the shop, he pushes his way to the back and finds the kitchen the elderly man had mentioned. Man it was a mess! But he could see someone injured and bleeding in the back. He moves aside many of the utensils and turned over carts and shelves, getting to him. But he could also see that the young man was in bad shape! He had knife wounds from the knives that had fallen around him. He kneels down and pulls out a Tarot Card. "Are you alright? Where is the worst injury?" The young man points to a deep knife wound in his arm. Jack only smiles and turns the card face up onto the injury. "The Lovers!" Instantly the card turns to starry particles and the wound all but vanishes from the young man's body. He grins at him and offers him a hand up. "That should do for now. Come on, let's get you out of here." He helps the young man up and takes him out of the shop to the elderly couple. They embrace when they reach the carriage, relieved that everyone was alright. Jack then boards the carriage and snaps the reigns again, turning around. "Let's get you all to safety!" The carriage drives back towards the place where everyone had met up, stopping near it so that everyone could get out and leave the city. "You should be safe here. I wish I could stay and survey anymore of your injuries but I have to save as many lives as I can. Just get some rest here alright?"

Tirinus heads directly into the burning boat's cabins, using his own flames to start new fires that quickly snuff out the older flames. It wasn't long before he was met with a few kids and their parents. Most of them weren't hurt but he could see a young girl had a burned leg. He snuffs the fires out from the entrance, pointing out of the room. "Everyone out of the room and above deck!" He tells them over the roars of the fires, kneeling down and carefully picking up the young girl with the burned leg. "We're gonna get you out of here okay? No tears. You're safe now I promise." He leads the family out of the room and above deck, setting them down as Inori gets the boat working. He grins as he hears it. "Everyone to the boat!" He tells them, handing the girl off to what appeared to be the father of the small family. But just as they reach the boat, he sees the assault from Chargebolt. He growls in frustration. What a rotten time for the villain to show up! He thinks to himself. But now what would he do? He didn't really know what Okimi was capable of but he couldn't just leave the others burning below deck either! He swivels his fox ears and hears Inori's request, nodding to himself. They're just going to have to work by themselves for now. There are too many people to help and there are already heroes here to help deal with Chargebolt. I have to get down below deck and find the rest of the victims! He thinks to himself, cursing his rotten luck once again. He takes the waterskin from his belt and takes a drink, settling it back down onto his waist and running back below deck, continuing his search for anyone that was still trapped below deck.

Chrono sees the others getting to safety and nods, making another edge and shoving it into the ground on his side. Then he snaps the bones off of his arm, the bone quickly regrowing and reforming his hand while he heads to the other side. He sees the others struggling and wanders over to Penguin, offering her a hand up. "Come on, this is no time to be laying here." He tells her, helping her to stand up. Then he gives her a silent nod and runs off to the next area of the race.

When he is met with the dungeon maze, he narrows his eyes. There were doors that were labeled for each of them! What an interesting and suspicious coincidence....Nevertheless, he wanders up to his door and heads inside, unsure as to what he should expect from this leg of the race.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix on 6/26/2019, 3:44 am

Things had escalated quite a bit more than Paula had initially anticipated. Keeping herself partially submerged in the cold waves, she surveyed the area to assess the situation that had begun to unfold. She and Tirinus were focusing on the civilian rescue operation, with a land/water split. However, the “villain” that had just dropped in on Inori and Okimi gave Paula some concern. Sure, Chargebolt was goofier than most other Pro Heroes, but his power was nothing to scoff at. Paula knew that her team had their work cut out for them at this point, but there wasn’t any viable way for her or Tirinus to help. Not until the rescues had been completed, anyway. So, Inori and Okimi would be on their own – or at least be able to stall long enough for the other half of the team to regroup to turn the tide. Maybe… maybe that should be what she focused on? She glanced around quickly. There were still a large number of people needing rescuing, and some were too far out for her to get to without risking them drowning.

Well… not if she swam seriously, anyway.

She fully submersed herself in the cresting waters, angling her body towards the little girl that was slipping off of her driftwood. The jellyfish bell on Paula’s head began to contract, and Paula couldn’t help but let out a wide grin as an underwater vortex swirled around her from her bell. Now a bullet ripping through the water, she was propelled forward at speeds far greater than the front stroke she’d been previously employing. As her trajectory brought her to her target, Paula could feel the bell around her head begin to relax back into its usual umbrella-shaped form. Coming to a slow, she let her head bob out of the water as she treaded water towards the scared girl.

“Hey, there.” Her glee from the adrenaline of Bullet Swimming had left a warm smile on her face. She gently wrapped an arm around the girl’s midsection to help her regain her grip on the section of wood. “Don’t worry, you’ll be alright if you hold on tight to this wood. Just stay strong, alright? I know you can do it!”

Paula refocused her attention to what was going on around her. In order to finish the rescue quickly, all of the civilians would need to get to the boat that Inori had overridden. But, with all of the survivors so far apart, it’d take up too much of Inori’s time and focus to get to all of them. So, Paula would need to get them closer together.

“Everyone, please watch me closely so you can all get to the rendezvous point for the boat!” She lowered herself into the water again after waiting a brief moment for the civilians to see her location. She let out a mental exhale before patches of pink bioluminescent light shone from her bell, illuminating her location from beneath the water. Still submerged, Paula began to swim to a section of the water that was roughly the epicenter of where all of the civilians were drifting. Her luminescence served as a beacon to the civilians, but also to tell Inori where she’d need to steer the hijacked boat to. Hopefully, it would be enough to get the civilians out of here safely!

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky on 7/22/2019, 7:58 pm

Arena A

Smiling at Jack’s response, Reiko rushed over to her friend and grabbed Daizo’s tricep, pulling him in the direction of the newly formed Chariot.  Helping him board, the Geode girl holds on tight and let’s Jack’s ride do most of the footwork.  Already this was so overwhelmingly amazing - she almost forgot the reason she was here!

As Jack slowed his cart down to find someone to save, Reiko remembered Daizo’s plan of action; heavy lifting was her role!  While she did indeed want to work with him and the others, she felt a prod in the back of her mind, telling her she had to do something that would help her stand out among the other students!  She had nothing against her freshly-made friends, but being a Hero was her dream too!

When he slowed down at the right speed, she leapt off the back of the Chariot and dashed away to a ravaged street.  Giant footprints - bigger than most animals she was used to!  Something huge came crashing through this place and really made everything a mess!  Still a bit panicked, Reiko did the only thing she knew how to do…

“How… how can I help… H-How can I help?!  Is… IS ANYONE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE?  PLEASE CALL OUT IF YOU NEED—“

A wailing scream from a man trapped in a doorway was calling out for help in what used to be a department store across the street!  He was stuck in a vertical position, his body being crushed by both the weight of the building and the metal frame of the door itself!  Immediately, Reiko flew into action!

Back with Moon, Shouma saw how quickly the others moved out!  He was intrigued by his fellow student-hopefuls motivation, and hurriedly ejected a set of wheels under each foot.  Bending his knees and signaling Moon to climb onto his back, he offered him an idea based on the mysterious teen’s initial thought.

“In order to get far out there and find those helpless people, we’re gonna need some speed!  Luckily, that’s kinda my thing~” he told him in that same encouraging as before.  “Hop on, you be my director!  We’ll earn the same amount of points together!”

In the back of his mind, Shouma knew this was taking a massive risk.  He really should be trying to do it for himself, but after Moon was so nice to him, he couldn’t just leave him in the dust!

Arena B

"The pleasure is all mine," Okimi smirked, licking the fingertips on her left hand.  Adjusting her gloves with her teeth, she began to heave the hunk of metal into the water until Chargebolt appeared!

Spinning around to see his grinning, goofy face, Okimi's heart skipped a beat.  From far away, these Pros didn't seem so bad, but up close like this?  His energy was loud, his tone was obnoxious, and his presence shook her confidence.  Could she really hold him off, as requested?

"Yeah, no big deal," Okimi snorted, kicking off the edge of the boat to accelerate toward her opponent.  As she rushed in, she cut her left pointer finger with her thumbnail and allowed her blood to trail behind her.  Flicking her wrist to the left, then to the right at an acute angle, the blood behind her solidified into a jagged, red, metal javelin.  Enclosing her grip around it with both hands, she ran with it pointed at Chargebolt, her eyes locked onto her target.

Of course, once she got close enough, she planned on using the javelin to pole vault herself over the man and attack him from behind...

Arena C

Kioshi's Limits burst once Mozi shouted her commands at the civilians, thinking this was a great start to getting things under control!  However, when she took off for someone else, passing him the freshly-made megaphone, he and Yuya were left to their own devices.

"You made this, right?" Kioshi said to Yuya, his determined expression unchanged.  "Looks like we've got some shapes to work with.  My bubbles will be blown around in that twister, and they'll pop with too much pressure on them!  If you can cut the tornado off from the ground and disrupt the airflow of the funnel, we can minimize damage and prevent the shelters from being hit!  P-Please!"

He didn't like to boss people around, let alone yell at them, but in this scenario, Yuya asked for a plan.  This was the only thing Kioshi could think of right now.  He still didn't know how to get the civilians out of the mudslide!

Meanwhile, Tatako was flickering in and around the fires of the makeshift forest.  Unfortunately, one misjudged bend landed her in front of a falling tree trunk and forced her to gasp, inhaling the toxic smoke of the flames.  Instantly, she became dizzy, and looked up to try and retain her sense of balance.  It was then that she noticed Mozi was in hot pursuit of her!  No way!

"My... friend," Tatako uttered under her covered mouth.  In her rash choices, she endangered another hero and could cost her more than some nasty burns!  Immediately, Tatako began to warp her way up an erect tree, singeing her own hands and feet on the embers that she happened to touch, and jumped into Mozi, knocking herself and the girl to the ground.

Once she got through some of the pain, Tatako coughed to Mozi, "Don't fly... smoke is thick... Stay low..."

Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4