NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty

Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata - Page 2 Empty Re: Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata

Post by Zazul 10/16/2019, 5:44 am

Mercer lets out a sigh as he lets Mari help him up. "I wish...Crazy cat-chick freaking stupid-punched me! Didn't even aim it, just hauled off. Got a monster of a left hook, I tell ya..." He smirks, though, nodding to Mari. "Name's Mercer. Nice to meet ya." He then looks around to Morgan, Sek'Kuar, and Michael as well. "Quite the uh...unique bunch we got here."

Meanwhile, Arthur and Noah arrive finally, the half-Catian waving while the half-Fenrir sheepishly brings up the rear.

"So, you all must be the new members of Aura Wake? I'm Arthur. Arthur Desudari, and from today onwards, we're all classmates and teammates!~ I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. Though this is my first official year as a student, I've been training and living here at the College all my life. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability!"

Noah waves timidly to the others. "H-Hey! I'm Noah Ash-Claw, from Frostguard...Sun Shaman-in-training, at your service! Hehe..." There was no denying it, Noah was nervous as hell.

"Well, isn't this sweet?" Alvin's voice rang out as the Witch-kin male drops down in front of the students, landing gracefully on one foot as his aura's pressure spikes, but then dies down once he fully lands. How did he stop himself from being hurt from falling from so high up!? With a slight nod, Alvin looks to the teachers. "Good work bringing them here. You all can head back to the dorms and rest up. Classes begin tomorrow at first light, Arch Mage's orders."

Aurora lets out an audible groan. "CAN'T WE START THEM THE DAY AFTER!? WE ALL JUST GOT HERE AND-"

Alvin cuts her off flatly. "He said 'If Aurora complains about it, remind her of that she still owes me for all the broken desks and other furniture from LAST YEAR' and that 'You're still on probation for your anger, remember?'."

Aurora lets out a small, deep, cat-like growlish groan. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Alvin does not smile at all. "Thoroughly." He then looks over to the other students. "My name is Alk'Veign, but you can call me Alvin for short. I'm an S-Rank here at the College, and I also happen to be Arch Mage Neir's own apprentice. I've been assigned to your little group as your minder for the first two weeks that you all are here. That means I will probably be accompanying you all on your first mission, if you are given one in that time. If you all will come with me, the Arch Mage would like to speak with all of you in his study." He inclines with his head to the staircase behind him, putting the apple in his hand in his mouth and holding it in his teeth while he places his hands in his pockets and begins casually walking up the stairs.

Mercer looks around to the others, shrugging. "I guess we follow him?"

Arthur chuckles, nodding as he waves for the others to come with him and Alvin. "Very perceptive. Come, you're all about to meet one of the most powerful Mages in all of the Mosaic Cloud.~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/30/2019, 2:48 pm

Morgan watches the goings on with her usual straight face. Though she was in a neutral mood, her typically facial expression would make anyone paying attention to her think that she was irritated or annoyed in some way. However, when the introductions go around, she glances elsewhere, not interested in the subject but still giving her own response. “My name isn’t important.” She said simply, not bothering to dull the sharpness of her tongue. She then spots the newcomer, Alvin. Listening to his words, she couldn’t help but think he was a little too prideful about being the apprentice to an Arch Mage. Not that she knew what being an apprentice Mage was like. She had to develop her brand of magic on her own given where and how she’d grown up. Still, she follows him to meet the Arch Mage he was speaking of. In the back of her mind, she hoped that not all of the S-Rank’s at the college seemed so....prideful.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/8/2019, 5:23 pm

Mari nods and stares at Mercer's face as she helps him up, hoping to remember his name along with it. "Cool to meet'cha, Merk. I'm Mari," she states her fellow colleague. She follows his gaze around the room. "Yikes. Guess I shouldn't feel too bad about how I look," she mumbled.

Most of the 'people' here were different looking, but humanoid all the same. The most bizarre thing to her was, she could understand them and speak the same language. Why? Was it a magical effect of this place? Questioning too many of these little things made her groan with frustration. Maybe she could figure things out more if she tried talking to them?

The man of stone - at least, he looked like a man, with his body shape - looked interesting, so Mari quietly stepped over to where he was standing. With his arms crossed over his chest like that, he seemed like he didn't want to talk. Too bad, Mari thought, and she opened her mouth. "I'd make a joke about your rock-hard abs, but you've probably heard it a thousand times by now. 'Names Mari and--"

She was cut off by Arthur and Noah coming in and making first impressions. While the two youths seemed plenty eager and excited to learn and meet new people, Alk'Veign or Alvin as he let them call him, seemed much more bothered by the idea he had to fetch the students. Like Morgan, she wasn't a fan of Alvin's cocky nature, but only because she hadn't actually seen him do anything worthy of such honors. His comment about being an S-rank was a bit, unnecessary; he could have just said he was the Arch Mage's secretary. Regardless of her silent opinions of everyone, however, she followed along.

Coming from the room that Katarina had gone into, another winged and white-furred young lady had come out and looked up, hearing all the voices slowly leave the room. "Ohh, I was too late. I'll catch them another time," Samazurae, the Aeonimbic Mage, said to herself with a smile.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/23/2019, 5:25 pm

Michael remained silent during the exchange of formalities, studying each arriving person and their mannerisms carefully. The organic lifeforms chatted among themselves, and he could feel his own impatience begin to grow. And when Mari approached him to speak, he tried to remain stoic and not acknowledge her antics. Out of everyone, he needed only one word to describe her: Annoying.

Finally, Alvin began to lead the group to meet the Arch-Mage, and Michael tried to dissipate some of his irritation -- perhaps, now some questions could be answered.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/22/2020, 10:43 am

Sek'Kuar sighed inwardly at the volume of the room. Boy, did she miss the quiet of her home already. Either way, she followed the male who was bringing them to the Arch Mage. From the skull over half her face, a small green wisp of energy wanders out, floating near her shoulder. It too seems to be looking all around the halls as they walked.

This was definitely the start of an entirely new path for them.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down