NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty

Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG)

2 posters

Go down

Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG)

Post by Rocky 7/15/2014, 1:02 am

WARNING: THIS IS A MODERATE LEVEL RPG - PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THIS RP OR TALK TO AN ADMIN OR MOD ABOUT HOW TO KEEP UP
I WILL RIGHT NOW RATE THIS RPG A MATURITY LEVEL OF PG-13
ALSO GODMODDING IS ILLEGAL AS USUAL (but some characters could get seriously injured, otherwise everyone should stay alive)
Thank you~

Hi, everyone!  Hero Admin Rocky here!  I've been talking with my fellow Admins/Mod about this for a bit and have come to the rousing conclusion that this "Geneforce" team has become a little discombobulated and disorganized lately.  Back in 2011 we were going strong, but I suppose there's been a bit of a disconnect in the main bloodline that is this site, especially since the remodeling.  After all it has been 3 years.
So today I bring you the new life blood of the forums and Geneforce as a whole!
Please select your recruits (a max of 3) and enter the arena in any way you wish - a hypermagical and virtual reality of illusions and technology.  Anything can become of this vast area, as one half might be a miserably hot jungle, while the other a frostbitten winter mountainside.  Brought to you by Chris Co., naturally.
If you make it into Geneforce (by way of the judges, who will be in the story because of previously canon events - talk to me or Luna or Phirania if you are unsure of this), you will be told so by the end of the RP.  If you are not enlisted, your memories will be stripped from your mind and you will be immediately transported back to where you were from as if nothing happened.  You do have the chance to return in the future, and all the skills you've gained during this will not be removed from your subconscious, but your memory of the places, people and situations will be lost, just in case you feel like you're having Deja Vu.  ^_'
Do you know the eraser under your profile name?  Do you see any sprites uncovered in the shape of some weapons?  Those, my friends, are your tools of survival!  Your characters will be given a weapon, and each character gets their own arsenal just to be fair, from that exposed part of the eraser.  If you only have 1 weapon remaining, you can choose to barter with your "opponents" and have them lend you one of theirs.  But once you give that weapon away, you can't get it back.
Oh, but why would you need to count weapons down?  Because they'll break after 50 uses, each.  Uses count for attacking (hit or miss, doesn't matter; think of Pokemon games if you've played them, as you still use up your PP for each move you use), helping others or using them to escape an obstacle of sorts.
One more thing: if your character carries a supernatural power that is non-biological, such as any form of kinesis, magic, special items or tools, or A.I. assist, you cannot use them.  Each character will be stripped down to their purest state, not even being able to go any kind of super, powered up form.  For instance, let's take my main character, Rocky; she does possess a mechanical endoskeleton that was surgically inserted into her body, so that's okay, but the only perk from that she'll be keeping is her super strength, and not even at its full power.  If your character possess external armor, demons, or spirits, they can keep them, but cannot activate their offensive powers - only use them for protection/defense.  This is why the weapon is so important to hang on to.  This is also why its important to use them wisely, make friends, and survive.

Weapons are called in order from right to left:
Ice Blade/Sword, Vine Whip, Fire Bow and Arrow, Water Ring(s), Wind Staff, Lightning Scythe, Stone Hammer, Light Tonfa, Darkness Double Axe, Toilet Scrubber

Those were the rules to this thing.  Please enlist your characters (do this for each one), weapons and useful information in this format:
Recruit Format:
Looks like they all can't fit your signature, so just post the sheets on your first post. We can find it still, so it shouldn't be that big of a bother!
The first location is at an old, abandoned Amusement Park.  It feels eerie, dark-skied, chilly and creepy, with some lights and rides still working, but others do not.  Coasters, scramblers, slides, a Merry-Go-Round, a bumper car area, a small pool for bumper boats, a spinning tea cup ride, upside-down swinging ships, a massive swing ride, a Ferris Wheel, a bungee jumping port, and a few carnival games are scattered throughout along with a deserted food court and lots of broken down poles to keep the lines in check are all there.  Whether or not your character arrives with the others is up to you, but they are already holding their first weapon.  From the unseen beyond, several beings stood over a huge reflecting pool watching the gathering of recruits with eager eyes.  This was the Geneforce, and this was their last resort to obtain new members.

Last edited by RKRobot on 7/15/2014, 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty Re: Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG)

Post by Star Phoenix 7/15/2014, 2:53 pm

Recruits:

Only the soft whistling of the wind could be heard as Pennatus and Omicron crouched behind a vendor stand. The two had arrived together, and had determined that sticking together would help them in the long run. Hopefully, they could both get in. Pennatus scanned the area, her superior eyesight allowing her to pierce the foggy park with ease. In her hand, she held an Ice Sword, the cool it emanated doing little to lift the eerie mood. Her eyes rested on the nearby bumper car ride and she motioned for Omicron to follow her to it.

Omicron took light footsteps, keeping his eyes open for any sort of opposition. In his hand was a Vine Whip. Probably not a weapon that could last long in his hands, honestly… As he and Pennatus reached the bumper cars, they both crouched again, keeping themselves back-to-back to avoid any surprises. After several anxious moments of silence, Omicron nudged Penny, pointing out the Ferris Wheel in the distance.

“If we can get there, we can get a better view of the park. Looking around, it seems to be the highest point…” He whispers softly, not wanting to attract unwanted attention. The Koko girl nods in response, and the duo quietly take off for the destination.

-

Sadon was incredibly lost and, to be quite honest, scared out of his mind. Sure, he wanted to be a part of the Geneforce, but did they have to make the recruitment trial so creepy? He shivers a little, the arrow quiver on his back clinking softy. He looked down at his bow, blinking a little bit. He… didn’t know how to use this.

This was going to be a long day.

Last edited by Phirania on 7/16/2014, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG) Empty Re: Geneforce Avatar Wars Reboot:Enter the Geneforce (Moderate Lvl RPG)

Post by Rocky 7/16/2014, 11:12 am

Characters:

"We have to find Kane and Tori as soon as possible."

The tall brunet human girl issued the first order upon jogging out from behind the creaking Ferris Wheel.  Rocky's eyes were dark and serious, especially compared to her long eared hedgehog companion, Wrath, who was following just behind her.  He carried a Bow and some Arrows with him, along with a concerned expression.

"What if they didn't come with us?  You felt it too, right?  The world just changed into this all of a sudden.  Kinda like that magic stuff you only hear from the stories..."

He approached her, grabbing onto her sleeve, stopping her from progressing.  He then looked back at the Vine Whip she carried, and let go, in case she was mad at him for losing track of their partners.  It really wasn't his fault they ended up a strange domain, given odd weapons and had their powers taken away like this.  She turned her head to him and looked down, speaking with a serious tone.

"It's highly likely that happened, but I just need proof."

"What if there isn't any?"

That last question from Wrath stopped her in her tracks again.  Her gloved fists balled, tightly, her right fist holding the weapon that was given to her.

"Then someone will have to explain it to me, whether they have an explanation ready or not."

She pressed onward, the dark blue and green hedgehog following close behind his future mother.  They headed out towards the rest of the park slowly, now that they had been equipped for any chance at battle.  Wrath then heard a not-so-wind-blown sound coming from the bumper cart ride.  As he spun around to the noise, he withdrew his first arrow, and even though he had never used one of these weapons before, attempted to line it up with what he thought he saw.  Of course, he missed, but shot the flaming arrow off through the inside of the ride and pinning it to a pole behind it.  Rocky quickly turned too, lowering her stance to something more comfortable, but looked at Wrath furiously.

"What did you do THAT for?!"

"I SWEAR I saw something over there!  Please believe me, Mom!"

The human robot then stood up more and stood in front of her troublesome kid to protect him.  She called in a slightly deeper tone (attempting to be intimidating) out to whatever was back there - if anyone was at all...

"Who are you?!  Come out and tell us why you're here!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/16/2014, 10:40 pm

Pennatus’ head shot up as the flaming arrow pierced a pole to the right side of the bumper car ride. It wasn’t exactly near her position, so she suspected that whoever had shot either was incredibly skilled and wanted to give off a warning shot, or… was incredibly poor at archery. Not that she was much better. She held her position, motioning for Omicron to hold back. She lifted the ice blade in front of her, using it a mirror to try to pinpoint the position of her attacker.

"Who are you?!  Come out and tell us why you're here!" A voice called out not too far away. Pennatus exchanged a look with Omicron before shifting the blade’s direction towards where the voice seemed to be coming from… Ah… Two of them, a female human and a shorter male hedgehog. She lowered her blade, unsure of she should make contact with them or not.

“At least two of them.” She mutters to Omicron after a moment. He nods, tightening the whip in his hands.

“What kinds of weapons?” He asks, motioning to his whip and her sword. Penny pauses a moment to think.

“A female with a whip, like yours. A male with a bow and quiver.” She replies, readjusting her crouched position as she spoke. “Should we consider them hostile? They have just opened fire on us…”

“I don’t think they fired on purpose.” Omicron replied. “At least, I hope not… I’ll go out first. They don’t know there are two of us. Go around the bumper cars in the opposite direction and catch them off guard.”

Penny nods, stealthily sneaking around the bumper car ride to catch Wrath and Rocky unaware. On the other side, Omicron took a breath before stepping out from his hiding spot and revealing himself to the Tropican duo.

“My name is Omicron. Who might you be?”

-

Elsewhere, Sadon had found himself by the Merry-Go-Round, the eerieness now chilling him to the bone.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/24/2014, 6:13 pm

Wrath grabbed at Rocky to try to pull her away from the line of fire, giving her a look that warned her to be more careful.  She merely brushed it off, as well as her hair off her shoulders with a swish of her head, still standing her ground next to him.  When the Artificial Ignis gave himself away, it certainly helped draw the attention away from the bird - she was much too quick and stealthy to be detected by Wrath this time, anyway.

The Tropicans breathed in deeply at the sight of someone else here, in this very nightmarish theme park; Wrath, out of relief, but Rocky, out of fear.

"Well I'm glad I didn't shoot you.  You might have been our only way out and I would've... eheh, had to do something about that~" the hedgehog stepped forward, grimacing and speaking in a somewhat apologetic tone.  While he didn't yet know Omicron, he wanted to be on good terms with him (and anyone he may have "brought" with him).  Rocky on the other hand, had other plans and was a bit more straightforward with her approach.

"I am Roqueta Kaos, Tropican Superhero - those who know me should just call me 'Rocky'.  This is my futurrr-erm, partner in heroics, Wrath," she stumbled out, trying to keep her composure.  She kept her weapon low, but then noticed he held one similarly.  Her mouth opened in surprise, as she quickly became more interested in this individual and what he was holding - maybe he could tell them something they didn't know?

"That weapon-!  It's what they call the Vine Whip, isn't it?  I have one too.  Where did you get it, Omicron?" she walked closer to try to get a better view, her eyes locked on the Artificial being.  Wrath had her back, but his body language could tell anyone he wanted to be in front to protect the human.

-

Suddenly, a mysterious voice that only Sadon could hear started to echo from the Merry-Go-Round's sound system.  It was soft and easy on the ears, beckoning him to come forth.  The words weren't quite easy to make out, just yet.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/26/2014, 10:07 am

Omicron took steps backwards as Rocky approached, keeping his distance at an even pace. His eyes glanced towards Wrath’s direction, more specifically the vendor booth behind him. If Pennatus could there, she could have a favorable vantage point. His gaze shifted back to Rocky, still hesitant to respond to her directly after she introduced herself. Indeed, they did both have vine whips, which were actually fairly identical in appearance. He decided to stay quiet as he continued to back away from Rocky.

Meanwhile, Pennatus ducked behind a garbage container not too far from the vendor booth overlooking Wrath’s back. So these two were from Tropic? Rocky… and Wrath… Pennatus mused for a moment. Those names certainly sounded familiar… She took a peek from behind the trash receptacle, stealing a look at the two, trying to see if she could recognize them. Unfortunately, she couldn’t confirm she recognized them. Staying low, she dashed towards the vendor booth’s back with light footsteps. As she reached her destination, she peered through the cracks in the booth’s wood, gauging how far away she was from Rocky and Wrath.

“I… hadn’t realized this weapon’s name had been so literal…” Omicron finally replied, stopping his backpedaling. Out of his peripheral vision, he had seen the slightest flash of crimson dash behind the vendor booth. Pennatus was in position. He continues speaking, sidestepping Rocky’s question. “Are you familiar with these weapons?”

-

Sadon looks around, confused, before following the strange sound. The words were like silk to his ears, entrancing him with their call. He continued walking forward.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/29/2014, 4:49 am

Rocky felt surprised by how desperate she acted to get closer.  She shuddered herself out of it and tensed her muscles when she noticed how much Omicron was backing up.  Perhaps it was the feeling of clinging on anything she could to get her out of this weird and creepy park and help her find her sister and her friend?  She didn't see him look behind her to locate Pennatus, but was certainly able to answer his questions with certainty.

"I can say with full confidence that I've never seen or held a weapon like this before.  But when we were given such things at the start of this... whatever is going on... I heard something say what it was.  Or maybe that's just what I've been calling it... I'm not sure.  I should be more sure.  But how can I be when I don't know where we are?"

"Questioning yourself is only gonna stress you out even more."

The hedgehog adjusts the tightly attached string on his bow to his liking, as he responds to her worries.  Wrath didn't even think twice about pointing that out though; he felt like he had to monitor her.  He looks back up at Rocky, then to Omicron, to which he did notice was farther away from earlier.  That was funny to him, and so he grinned and figured that once they mentioned their names, it left an intimidating after effect on Omicron - how wrong he was...

"But you know, it's not like we need to be familiar with these weapons.  I mean, we're professionals, after all!  I'm sure you're good at what you do too, whatever that is, but if anything comes up, just lemme handle it."

Rocky turned and glared at him, not liking where he was going with this.

"You're 13.  You can't possibly be on a professional level yet.  You're barely legal for anything.  Don't be ridiculous."

-

Goofy carnival music (on certain keys and chords it sounded broken) began to play alongside the voice, and as he got closer, some of the syllables that the voice spoke sounded as if it could be rhyming.  The words were still hard to make out though.

Join us now, as we make merry
Your mind makes you think that we are scary
Your heart should be filled with joy
As you become our new favorite toy

((*the strikes are what sound broken and may not be heard right))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/1/2014, 9:12 am

Omicron blinked. These two were certainly an odd pair… but it almost seemed as though they were in a similar boat as Omicron and Pennatus. Something about their memories had been shattered. Or rather, all memory relating to why they were here. Omicron and Pennatus both recalled two different pieces of their memory, fixing them together like puzzle pieces. Omicron knew that he and his friend were part of a select group in this location, wherever it was. Pennatus, on the other hand, had recounted hearing multiple familiar voices, though she couldn’t recount who they belonged to. It seemed Rocky might be in a similar boat as her. Perhaps she was also one of the select few, in addition to Wrath?

He looked away for a moment as Rocky glared at Wrath to berate his statement. If nothing else, Omicron realized that there was strength in numbers… but what if they were lying about their identities? And to be more exact, what would bolstering allies here even achieve? Was there even a threat in the vicinity? He looked back in the direction of the Tropican duo again.

Pennatus hadn’t honestly been paying attention to the conversation, rather, she had been trying to figure out where she had heard their names before… If they truly were from Tropic, then their names might’ve floated past on her own home at least once, right? She silently climbed on top of the vendor booth’s overhang, ice sword poised for attack as she waited for Omicron’s signal. He seemed… conflicted? She noticed him look directly at her, and shake his head, a signal to cease the surprise attack. Perhaps he had noticed something that had eluded her? Either way, she swiftly climbed off of the vendor booth and circled around several other objects, trying to stay out of the sight of Rocky and Wrath.

Finishing her roundabout journey to evade the other Tropicans, she jogged up to Omicron, greeting him with a salute.

“I didn’t spot any dangerous hazards on the way to the Wheel. But the fog may make it hard to stick together…” She trails off with her made-up story as she glances at Rocky and Wrath, pretending to see them for the first time. “So there are others here?”

Omicron nods, satisfied with Pennatus’ skill. “They call themselves Rocky and Wrath. From Tropic.”

“Huh…” Pennatus places both hands on her hips. “Well! I’m Pennatus!”

-

Sadon shivered, a cold creeping feeling of fear gripping him tightly. Surely this was just music… right? Though he was not musically inclined, something about the instrumentals was… off? And though he couldn’t make out all of the vocals, the tone they held… was almost sinister. He quickly backed away, not paying attention to his surroundings and tripping on part of the cobblestone floor.

“Urk!”
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/2/2014, 11:59 pm

If Pennatus was to recognize them by their names, it would be during the news for Tropic within the past week.  If Anount, or satellite technology, allowed for Anootians to play Tropican news (due to a neutral or better relationship between planets), and she caught the last week of its news reel, their names would have been announced twice by this point in time.
-
The robot girl diverted from Wrath and focused her attention on the bird who came forth.  She had a distinct look about her, as well as some tinge of vocal accent, that seemed familiar.  She didn't want to be rude at first and point this out, but curiosity got the best of her and she asked anyway.

"Are you of Koko origin by chance?  I-I'm sorry, I just, you have that Tropican thing about you... I shouldn't have said..."

She blushed and covered her face a little with her free hand, regretting her choice to say what she wanted to say.  It seemed weird that this particular bird - this Koko - was hanging around an artificial being when Rocky knew that Tropic scarcely made artificial life and if they did manufacture such things, they didn't last long, one way or another.  Were they from the same world, or were they from somewhere completely new?

Wrath on the other hand smiled at the sight of the pretty avian, not even trying to hide a flirtatious voice upon speaking to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Pennatus~!  We actually just came from the big wheel with the carts on it!  Glad to hear its still all clear."

It was clear that these two were either really ignorant when it came to the attractions at the park, or very much foreign.  Tropic had very different sorts of rides at their parks as well as different sports.  He then looked around to the bumper cars, seeing a bit more spark to the poles they were attached to, even though they weren't on.  He narrowed his eyes and moved a little closer to get a better look, and could have sworn he saw one of them inch up a few spaces.  He gestured to them, and held up his bow to the cars.

"I thought I saw something in there.  Who wants to come check it out with me?"

-

The music slowed and faded to a halt, while the ride itself lit up and began to move.  The unicorns, lions, whales, seahorses, falcons and butterflies that the ride offered for patrons to sit upon all rose up and down on their colored poles as they spun around, creaking as if they had not been oiled in years.  The ride's speakers began to screech eerily and louder the longer the Merry-Go-Round churned.  With Sadon on the ground, the poles slowly began to retract upwards from their animals, still rotating even without support, and the more times he would see them, the more sinister in color they would change into.  By one of the last spins, the animals became filthy looking browns, reds, purples, grays, greens and blues, and their eyes were blackened out.  Some sort of malicious transformation went underway, it seemed.

The creatures finally stopped turning and the screeching turned into broken and glitchy speech.

"Now my friends
It's time to play.
It's my favorite
game of the day.
Let's all laugh
at the one who falls
during this malicious brawl!"

The animals floated around to face the ice wolf head on.  One of the horses whinnied and reared back for a charge as the Merry-Go-Round cackled through the speakers.  This would be Sadon's time to run, as the 12 animals plowed forward as if they were alive and furious.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/3/2014, 1:48 pm

“Ah?” Pennatus blinked, a bit surprised. It then took her a moment to realize the obvious. Rocky and Wrath were from Tropic, the adoptive homeworld of the Koko. Pennatus’ ancestors were indeed Koko’s, but had moved to Anount along with a few other Koko families some time ago. “Yes, I am! But I was born on Anount of the Kepler System. I’ve never been to Tropic.”

Omicron followed Wrath’s gaze as the long-eared hedgehog spoke. He was pretty sure that the bumper cars had been off a few moments ago… He gripped his whip tightly as he slowly approached the ride. “I’ll go…”

As the two males began to investigate the bumper cars, Pennatus felt a certain chill in the air, her feathers beginning to stand on end as an ominous feeling crept through her. It was in this moment that she wished she could utilize her magic. For some reason, this strange place had stolen that ability away from her. “I… don’t think you should do that…”

-

Sadon uttered a shrill shriek as he scrambled to get up, tripping and stumbling on the cobblestone as he ran with the creatures hot on his tail. In his mad hurry, he dropped the bow and arrows on the ground.

-

Pennatus furrowed her brow as a faint scream caught her ears. She looked at the others almost immediately. Had they also heard the sound?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/4/2014, 8:41 pm

Rocky exhaled, still covering her mouth with her gloved hand, and eased her tense muscles  as Pennatus confirmed her initial assumption.  The one thing Rocky had learned - the hard way and not too long ago - was that not all the Koko had moved to Tropic in fear of what was known on as the Chaos Millennium.  Families had scattered after the birds left Uepeko (their home world) in search of their ideal paradise-planet, and while Tropic was number 1 on their hit-list, it was not the only one.  Rocky supposed this is what Pennatus was talking about.  Because this was a special case, Rocky refused to continue to talk about her planet in case things got awkward.

Rocky: Well, regardless, it's good to meet you both, even if it is in a place like this.  I hope we can all work together to make it out...

She then turned her attention to Wrath and Omicron, who were both climbing into the bumper car ride.  The area the cars had to roam around was much bigger than a typical theme park's, and there were 8 cars to choose from, all different colors of the rainbow, regardless of how much dirt and dust they collected.

"Who goes through the trouble of making a bunch of rides like this and not using them?  What a waste of a good time..." Wrath commented as he slowly walked about, eyes darting from car to car.

"Wrath, get out of there!  You don't know if this thing will fall and crush you both!  I can only hold so much!" Rocky yelled from outside the gate, after Pennatus argued against their choice, similarly.

-

The thunderous sounds of foot steps, monstrous wings, and whomping tails overwhelmed the area by the Merry-Go-Round, but Sadon's scream was still louder.  The bow and the arrows he had dropped were instantly crushed by the creatures.  All 50 uses, gone.  As the wolf ran on, a seemingly magical white light engulfed him.  Time slowed immensely, and male voice - familiar, yet unknown - called to him and only him.

"You have wasted your first weapon!  Stupid!  If it were up to me, I'd have you kicked out of here right after that.  Unfortunately, the rest of my party disagrees, and wants to give you another chance.  I guess I have no choice but to give you another."

The voice sounded a little miffed with Sadon, but upon saying this, a long (3/4ths Sadon's body length) brown stick wrapped in white ribbons teleported directly in front of him.  It was impossible to tell where the stick actually came from, but it was his, now.

"This is the Wind Staff.  It's not the strongest of the weapons, but it is one of my favorites.  You might be able to escape these animals with it's flight ability.  You have 50 uses left.  Good luck!"

The white light vanished around him, and time was restored to normal pacing.  This was Sadon's chance to fight back with his new tool - the Wind Staff - automatically placed into his best hand.

-

Rocky looked back to Pennatus, noticing the change in her expression.  She didn't hear anything, herself, but trusted the girl's judgement on this one, and reacted immediately.

"That's it!  I'm coming in to get you!"

Rocky aimed for the hedgehog and without hesitation, used her Vine Whip to attempt to snatch up the boy, who was standing in front of a yellow bumper car.  The whip may have stretched all the way across the ride's field of play with ease, but because of her poor aiming skills, Rocky missed Wrath by a foot and scratched the car with one of the poisonous spikes of the vine.  The spike was so sharp, it stuck inside the hood of the car, leaving Rocky half bent over the gate and arm outstretched to accommodate for the extension.  Wrath had jumped to the side just in time, shocked that his mother would try and catch him with something like that.

"HEY!  What did I do now?!"

"I told you to--"

She was cut off by the loud sounds of sparking coming from the yellow car's vertical cable.  Wrath backed out from underneath it, worried he'd be hit by the sparks.  With this car sparking violently, the rest of the cars, one by one, followed suit.  Colored lights flickered on the outside of the roof of the attraction, and a heavy metal musical track began to play from the speakers.  Rocky tried frantically to pull the whip back out of the car, tugging and tugging with all her might.

"I can't...!!  I can't get it out!!" she cried, furious with the situation.  "This is impossible!!  How heavy is this car?!"

Suddenly, both the yellow car and the red car rocketed forward, towards the boundary gate where Rocky and Pennatus were.  The yellow car slammed into the fencing where Rocky was, knocking her forward and flipping her inside the car.  Forcefully the seatbelt was strapped across her legs and the Whip became unstuck.

"MOM!" Wrath shouted, too shocked to care he blew their big secret.  This ride was alive!

The red car then went for Pennatus.  The cable ripped apart its connection from the ceiling of the ride and instantly became flexible, like a rope.  With the car up against the gate, the cable quickly reached out and lassoed the bird, tossing her into the car it was attached to.  Fixing its connection to the roof and strapping her in tightly with its own seatbelt, both red and yellow cars floored backwards, aiming for Omicron and Wrath.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/7/2014, 7:52 pm

Pennatus frantically strained against her captor, flailing her sword about, trying to hit anything that could help. Suddenly seeing that the bumper cars were headed straight for the boys, Penny thrusted her ice blade into the floor, hoping to slow down the machine at least somewhat. Hopefully, Wrath and Omicron would have enough time to react to the coming danger. SHe looked down at the sword, eyes focused. Surely a blade made of ice would have SOME sort of capabilities? After all, it wasn’t as though ice was the most sturdy of solid objects. After all, Wrath’s bow had fired flaming arrows, hadn’t it?

With a sudden burst of thought, she drives her blade deeper into the ground and leans into it, trying to tip over her car. Although, looking back, she could see a trail of ice forming from the ripped floor as she struggled to tip over her captor. An ability of the sword, maybe?

Omicron cursed as he quickly turned heel and dashed to the far corner of the rink, trying to lead away one of the cars. Maybe splitting their attackers would help? He looked ahead and came screeching to a halt, seeing his path blocked off by several of the other cars, their whirring motor sounds now menacing. He gripped the vine whip in his hands tightly. He had to think of a way to get the quartet out of here… but how? Sadly, planning in the moment wasn’t a strong suit for Omicron.

“I’ll just mow ‘em down, then!” He growls before trying to strike the cars with the barbed edges of his whip, his ineptness with the weapon painfully clear. The end of the weapon flailed about, hitting everywhere--and anywhere-- except for their intended target. Omicron tries to hit them again, this time getting his whip wrapped around one of the pillars holding up the ceiling for ride.

“Come on!! GET OFF!!” As he angrily yanked at the whip, the pillar was shattered into splinters, and the ceiling began to cave in slightly where the pillar was missing.

“Wait…” Omicron murmured before his eyes lit up with a course of action. Backing away from the cars, he tried to wrap around and destroy another pillar.

-

“Whu-?” Sadon gasped, barely able to register the voice he heard before the staff dropped in his hands. Confused, he held it out as though it was his only lifeline. And perhaps, it truly was. In any case, a large maelstrom of wind erupted through the animals, taking the form of a cyclone. As Sadon gazed in wonder, he suddenly found himself floating off the floor, thanks to the staff. This was as good a time to scram as ever. He began to ascend higher and higher, several yards off of the ground and hopefully out of reach of the freaky animals.

The Ice Wolf sighed, trying to recompose himself as he gripped onto the staff tightly.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/15/2014, 1:33 am

Rocky screamed loudly as she flew backwards. Scared stiff, she didn't think to act as Penny did, and just held onto the pathetic, little rusty wheel for "driving" the cart. Thick finger grooves slowly began to mold the rough-textured metal wheel. Meanwhile, Penny's weapon drained of its uses with each passing moment, not counting the natural ice-spawning ability, finally diminishing down to 20 uses out of 50 total.

Wrath had tucked and rolled out of the way of the car coming towards him. Time seemed to slow down as he got up, getting a very good look at the sheer terror that Rocky's face expressed. After his own horrified expression eroded into anger, he quickly backed up, glanced at Omicron and observed his attack pattern. It was hard to see with all the ice Pennatus' sword was creating, but her method was certainly slowing her little vehicle down! Wrath watched as Omicron took down the bombarding carts with his whip, specifically targeting the sparking poles. This got him an idea as he drew another arrow from his quiver and aimed at Rocky's bumper car's pole.

"Not here, you son of a--!!"

He released his arrow, the sharp edge glowing with a red dirty flame. With amazing luck, Wrath's arrow hit the topmost part of the conductive cord, exploding wiring within and draining the vehicle's velocity some. Rocky opened her tightly shut eyes, noticing the dramatic lack of speed she was going at, and attempted to rip herself free from the belt she was bound by with the sharp spikes of the whip she held. She sawed at it, shredding some of her dress in the process, but finally cut loose. The girl then dove out of her seat after a little bit more hesitation and onto the hard flooring. Her car continued to go backwards, especially now that it was bugged, and burst into flames and sparks once it collided with the fencing it headed for. Rocky remained on the floor, panting and shaking, but slowly getting up.

"I did it! I really did it!! Alright, who's neEEX-!"

A heavy slam from behind knocked Wrath onto his face. He spun around to glare at the last car in the rink, donning a dirty brown shade. Wrath clambered to stand, but after a few short rumbles from the thing's engine, it smashed into Wrath again, head on. He slid into Rocky, his forehead bruised up badly, even though it was hard to tell with his already dark blue fur.

"Wrath!! Please stay with me!! Please!!"

Rocky's voice had been cut off by the sounds of the collapsing roof over by Omicron. She then looked over at Pennatus, who's car was going in a similar path as her's did, but this time her sword was proving very useful. The ice effect had been steadily growing and began to surround the front of the red car that picked her up. Almost as if it was choking on it, the sparks it generated began to cough and sputter. Soon enough, and just before it hit the fence, the sparks ceased as did the car, as it was now engulfed entirely in ice - pole and all!

Penny's weapon, however, was now visibly duller than before, but still at 20 points of usage.

-

While the ground animals watched and stomped about in frustration, some even being blown to shards of metal and plastic by the violent winds, the two butterflies and two falcons charged into the skies. Their eyes were glowing with red ferocity, and tried to take him down from below. The first to charge was a whitish gray falcon, while the second was a bright orange monarch butterfly. While their wings moved stiffly, their speeds were unmatched.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/18/2014, 12:27 pm

Pennatus grinned as the car coughed to a stop, the ice she had produced from the sword coating the car’s hull. She flexed her muscles, shattering the seatbelt that held her as she removed her ice blade from the floor. Pennatus glanced at the sword, noting the dulled gleam of the blade with a raised eyebrow. She clucked her beak before returning her attention to what was happening around her. Omicron was breaking the poles that upheld the attraction’s roof, Wrath had just been smashed into by a car. The hedgehog looked in bad condition. Pennatus raised her blade as she ran towards the car that had struck Wrath, swinging and slashing at the car with renewed ferocity.

She needed to get the car away from Wrath and Rocky, at least for a moment. She glanced at the two briefly, now close enough to get a better inspection of Wrath.

“Try to get him outta ‘ere!” Pennatus clucked, readying her blade. “I’ll cover ya!”

Omicron, on the other hand, had destroyed several of the ceiling poles with his vine whip. Most of the cars around him had also been critically injured to some degree, hopefully enough to no longer be a problem for the quartet. The ceiling above had begun to cave in dangerously, with several tiles falling from above to the ground below where Omicron stood. They needed to get out of the rink, and now. He looked over, seeing Pennatus defending Rocky and Wrath from the last car with her sword. He began to run over to assist.

-

“Aw man!!” Sadon whimpered as he lifted himself on top of the staff, riding it like a surfboard. Realizing that the staff’s flight pattern was guided by his thoughts, he turned to face the aerial threats, releasing another burst stream of powerful winds at them. Maybe, at the very least, he could slow them down.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/23/2014, 3:07 am

Picking her son up into her arms and slowly getting up off her knees, Rocky watched Pennatus attack the dangerous hunk of metal with wide eyes.  She didn't want to leave her fighting by herself, but someone very precious to her could lose his life.  It was a hard decision to make, as she creeped backwards, hunched over and carrying the boy.  As her eyes flicked from Pennatus, to Wrath, to Omicron on the other side dealing with his own issues, she finally chose to bail.  Clumsily leaping over the back fencing and nearly dropping the hedgehog in the process, Rocky got out of the arena and ran around the side to not only stay far away, but to make sure she had a good view of what was going on.

"Be careful!!  It's going to cave in on you both!!" she shouted from outside the rink as she observed the falling ceiling.  They would be lucky to hear such a warning, what with all the falling metallics and sparking going on inside.

She then put Wrath on the ground, afraid to touch any more of the neighboring rides, and tried to bring him back with gentle shakes, slaps and trying to find out where the pulse would be on this kid.  His wrists were blocked with the metal blades protruding from inside his arms, and he barely had a neck thanks to the strange anatomy of his species; instead she listened to his breathing and heart beat coming from his torso.  It was slow, but there.

Slowly, the ceiling from the bumper car ride began to collapse, as the junked pile of defeated cars were crushed further with fallen debris.  The last car gave Pennatus quite a fight, struggling to get past her blade, which started to crack where she applied the most pressure.  Then it saw Omicron rushing over, and tried to divert to him, unaware that the roof was about to give way from above them.

-

The first falcon and butterfly were blown backwards by the well-aimed shot, doomed to crash on the ground, but the second set quickly arrived, dodging the two fallen statue-still figures.  As they pursued the wind-staff-boarder, they had been significantly slowed down from the gusts of wind the staff naturally generated.  Once Sadon got far enough away from them, the Merry-Go-Round monstrosities mysteriously froze in time, turned to hard, gray stone and crumbled away into the wind.  This occurred as he left the ride's grounds, as if they weren't allowed to leave a specific area.

((OOC: I'm not sure what's scarier; the fact that I pictured these rides to be depicted in either horrendous early 2000's CGI in comparison to our characters rendered in glorious 2014 PS3/XBox360 graphics, or imagined the rides into horrifying, realistic-looking monsters while our characters were drawn in amazing 2D animation.  What do you see working better?))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/31/2014, 8:11 pm

(( HAHA, I totally didn't forget about this!! ))

"Be careful!! It's going to cave in on you both!!" Pennatus whirled around at Rocky’s voice, ice blade still at the ready. She was barely able to make out what the other female had said, but seeing roof tiles smash into the ground around her, she was able to put two and two together. With the state of the roof as is, Pennatus and Omicron could probably just leave, and the collapsing roof would finish off the last car. Pennatus sheathed her ice blade, and motioned to Omicron to follow her to where Rocky and Wrath were.

“Argh!!” Omicron let out a roar as he ran towards the others, knowing that slowing down for even one second would ensure that the roof would collapse on him, if not kill him. He pumped his legs as quickly as he could, leaping forward as he swung his vine whip, the tip arcing around himself to lash the last car. “Get outta my way!!”

Pennatus had now made it near the fence that surrounded the rink, and looked back at Omicron. Would her friend even be able to make it? She wasn’t sure!! But, maybe she could buy him some time. She thrust her ice blade into the ground, and clusters of ice erupted from the ground to try to hold up the roof. It was only a temporary fix, but hopefully it would be enough time for Omicron to make it over the fence.

-

“Huh…” Sadon murmured as the creatures moved back to the merry-go-round. He wasn’t sure what to make of this, and he wouldn’t have much time to figure out what it could mean. He turned around, seeing that he was now flying over a wooden roller coaster somewhat nearby the ferris wheel. Surely, nothing strange would happen here?

(( Honestly, those both sound like they have the potential to be pretty good nightmare fuel! But I'm leaning towards the former. ))
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/3/2014, 11:23 pm

(( BLAST YOU, POKEMON, YOU DISTRACTING AMAZING SERIES, YOU ))

The car that Omicron raced around attempted to throw him off, but was instantly crushed by the collapsing, sparking roof of the ride.  A loud and very fear-inducing scream came from that last car, its "voice" fluctuating as if it was being electrocuted to "death" by its own current.

NOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

The final eruption of fire and lightning was nearly engulfed Omicron and Pennatus on their way out, the support spears of ice she planted with her blade doing their job long enough for them to run past the fence and closer to Rocky and Wrath.  The robot girl's grip had tightened on her boy, carrying on her face enough tears and fear for them both.

The explosion then suddenly stopped.

Time had frozen the explosion, but it did not halt the living bodies trying to escape it.

A bright white light quickly surrounded the safe four, almost as if they had suddenly entered a different dimension.  All were present, thankfully, but as the shimmering and glittery aura stayed longer, a voice was heard inside all of their heads.

"You've all escaped!  Great job," spoke the soft, effeminate voice.  "But as a result of me stopping the explosion for you to get out okay, I'll have to take something in return."

Immediately, all four's weapons vanished and replaced with a new tool they would use to fight and survive with.

(Choose a weapon for both Pennatus and Omicron to now have from your remaining choices.)
(Pennatus has the Vine Whip, Water Rings, Lightning Scythe, Wind Staff, Flame Bow and Stone Hammer, while Omicron has all those as well, but switch the Vine Whip for the Ice Blade - this is totally up to you, this time.)

Rocky had been given the Wind Staff, and the unconscious hedgehog had been given the Water Rings to replace their Vine Whip and Flame Bow, respectively.  Before they had any time to react, the mysterious voice called them to attention once more.

"I've given you too much now, so proceed onward!  Don't forget to find the crystals!" she chimed happily as the glowing light had vanished.  The explosion from the Bumper Cars was still erupting, time returning to normal pace for it too, but the heroes were much farther away from the disaster zone they were much closer to before.

Now holding their new weapons, this would be the best time to gather up any raw emotion and figure out what this meant.

Rocky remained crying as if nothing changed, rubbing her brown eyes with her soaked sleeves and gloves.  Slowly, Wrath was coming to, breathing quite lightly, but alive nonetheless.  He tried to sit up, but stumbled on his new set of wearable wrist rings.

"Ow!  W-When... when did I get these?"

-

Upon the wooden coaster, a shiny, purple glint laying on a flat part of the track could be seen, even from his height.  If Sadon were to squint, a tiny amethyst-colored diamond-shaped crystal would be visible to him, about as large as his hand.  Thankfully, nothing moved around or on the track at the time, so he had the option to grab it if he was interested.

However, the explosions of the bumper car ride were clearly visible, as loud screeches and crashing could be faintly heard beyond the giant wheel.  Screams and yells, clearly indicating other unfortunate life trapped in this place, could also be heard but were too far off to see.

What would he do next?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/10/2014, 11:55 pm

Omicron and Pennatus both collapsed to the ground, exhausted and drenched in their own sweat from running and fighting for so long. At first, neither noticed that their weapons had changed, but slowly, both came to realize that the objects they held in their respective hands had become something new. Looking over, both noticed that Wrath and Rocky both had new weapons also.

"Erm... This is... different," Omicron mutters as he hefted up a large scythe with a golden blade. Upon closer inspection, sparks seemed to dance across the blades interior, but maybe Omicron's eyes were playing tricks on him? He tried to hold it various ways, trying to get used to the weapon's weight.

"I'm pretty sure we weren't this far from the explosion just a moment ago..." Pennatus said, more to herself than to the others. As she straightened her posture, she examined the stone hammer on the ground next to her. It looked... ridiculously heavy. The Koko tried to lift it, barely managing to heft it over her shoulder, but finally completing the feat after a moment's struggle.

"You two okay?" Omicron asked Wrath and Rocky as he slowly walked over to them, crouching down on one knee near them to be at eye level with the others. He looked around after a moment, in case anything else were to pop out at them.

"I'm not sure what's going on here... but it seems as though the threat has passed... for now, anyway." Pennatus tweeted as she gazed at the fallen bumper car rink. "There's definitely something off about this place. Maybe... when we figure that out, we'll understand why we're here."

"Makes sense..." Omicron says as he looks back at her, eyes full of worry. Pennatus notes this and walks over, almost tipping over due to the imbalance in weight the stone hammer caused her. She kneels down next to Omicron and the others, looking over Wrath and Rocky's injuries.

"I really wish I could use my magic right now... I could have you both fixed up in a snap, but as we are right now..." Pennatus trailed off, already fairly certain that Rocky and Wrath had found out that their powers--if they had any--didn't work here. She sighs.

"We should try to gather clues from here on out. Try to find some kind of lead."

-

Sadon was immediately entranced by the crystal and began to reach for it when the screams and yells caught his ear. He looked in the direction of the explosions, surprised. Were there other people here that had been selected as recruits? It was in this moment that Sadon realized that he wasn't entirely sure why he wanted to join this "Geneforce"... only that the thought of joining was incredibly powerful. Some feeling he'd never felt before swelled within him whenever the word was thought.

Geneforce...

Sadon swipes the crystal from the roller coaster tracks before spinning his wind staff and climbing atop it, not unlike a surfer. With crystal in hand, the Ice Wolf began to fly on the staff towards the explosions.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/14/2014, 12:19 am

The weapons the two Anootians now held glowed softly; the Lightning Scythe's natural ability heightening the nerves and senses of Omicron, and while the Stone Hammer weighed down Pennatus, it boosted her physical strength as long as she could use this weapon.  Rocky's Wind Staff would be able to fly (much like Sadon's) and Wrath's new Water Rings could calm and ease the angriest of creatures.

Rocky looked up from her hands, covering her tear-stained face and misty eyes when Omicron came to check on her and the hedgehog.  In between rampant sniffles and gasps, she nodded, dropping one of her arms to her side, accidentally bumping her hand into her new Wind Staff.

"I-I-I'm okay...  R-Really..." she looked down at her staff, carefully lifting it up into her hands.  She then looked towards, Wrath, sighing a huge relief at the sight of him still living and breathing.  "W-Wrath, y-you're okay!"  She wanted to hug him, inching towards him and almost reaching outward, but was concerned that he would still be in pain.  Much of her super strength had been sapped since she got here, but there was still enough muscle to easily choke the boy.

"Yeah, but... what just happened?" he asked plainly, almost as if he hadn't been severely wounded by a living bumper car.  He picked up his sore wrists tenderly and inspected the shimmering blue bracelets he had just gained.  They seemed calming to him, the sounds of the ocean crashing against rocks on a beach filling his ears once he put them close to his face.  He pulled them away, and slowly looked up at to the others.  He may have woken up from the battle, and his back wasn't split in two, but he sure did feel the hurt from his neck down; he did his best to hide it.

"If I could only use more fire power than what that wimpy bow gave me, I might have been able to do more damage...  But thanks for offering to use your magic, Pennatus.  I appreciate it," the hedgehog smiled at the Koko, happy she and her friend cared even though they had just met.

"We-We should get out of the line of sight...  Y-You know, just in case something else comes to get us..." Rocky sniffled through her shaky speech, trying to stand and using her ribbon-wrapped stick to lean upon.  "I just want to know why it attacked us... I understand machines and AI, but something seems really off about this whole place."

She began to glance about everywhere in hopes to find something that looked safe to camp out in and regain their lost energy.  Meanwhile, Wrath carefully began to stand himself, much more focused on the scary thought that these rides would be haunted or purposefully out to kill them.

"It sure didn't give ME the impression of being artificially intelligent!  T-The rides, I mean...  They don't look like they'd be programmed by some higher being.  Do you two think it could be cursed or whatever magical peoples do to objects?" his ignorance and playfulness about the subject of magic was clear in his semi-sarcastic tone.  He respected power when he saw it, but still couldn't understand it like he could something he did know, such as robotics.

-

The glittering crystal was warm to the touch, and felt almost rejuvenating.  As if it had healing properties, the energy emitting from the crystal flooded over both Sadon and his staff, restoring any injured or bruised skin or charred fur he may have had and granting (3) additional uses to his staff.  It continued to sparkle brightly, especially as he neared the other four recruits, now visible beyond the smoking and destroyed ride a little aways from them.  He could easily get to them without interruption if he chose to do so.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/1/2014, 7:09 pm

"At the very least, we're still alive... even if we don't know how... but that alone is enough to be thankful for." Pennatus says as she slowly stands up. She looked over at Wrath as he spoke-- it was clear he didn't quite understand the workings of magic, and Pennatus wasn't surprised. Magic was pretty hard for most people to understand, and even she herself had only scratched the surface. "I can't say for certain without my magic power, but... I don't think those things had any spirits bound to them by magical means. And I'm not sure they were animated, either."

Omicron raised a brow. So what would have caused the events that had just unfolded? "So... if we don't think it was AI or magic, then... what exactly are we dealing with...? But before that, I agree with Rocky-- we should get to cover."

Pennatus nods, looking around. Where would the safest place around here be...? They couldn't move too far, or else risk the wounds that the others had sustained to grow worse. Should taking care of the injured be the first priority? She let out an irritated tweet under her breath, annoyed with her own ineptness. No, no, she shouldn't let herself be losing it this quickly. In this foreign place, the quartet would need to stick together as a unit. She spies a grouping of round tables nearby, with their centers holding giant umbrellas. Maybe... that could work? It certainly would help hide them from anything trying to spy on them from above... and it wasn't like anything could sneak up on them, either. She points to the grouping of umbrella tables.

"We're heading over there for cover, alright?"

-

Sadon looked down, seeing the destroyed bumper car ride and the quartet of other recruits far below. There were others here for the recruitment...? Upon closer inspection, he saw how beaten and bruised they all were and wondered if they were truly real and not more freaky animal constructs. Probably not likely... but he wanted to be sure. He began to descend a little, trying to get within earshot distance.

-

Omicron trudged over to Rocky and Wrath, offering his shoulder for support should they need it. As he looked up, he couldn't help but curse. In the sky above them was... something. It was flying right in front of the sun's rays, so it's figure was hard to make out, but it was coming towards them. And seeing as how they had almost just been killed only minutes ago by bumper cars, Omicron was fairly certain he shouldn't just wait around. Even with his sight now much more clear and focused, it was too bright to tell for certain.

"Something's up there! We need to move!" Omicron shouts, pointing at the descending shape before trying to help the Tropicans to cover. Pennatus turned to face the incoming entity, stone hammer gripped tightly in her hands. She motioned for the others to go on.

"I'll buy you all some time! Get going!!" Pennatus shouted before turning back to look at the descending shape. She wasn't going to let the others get taken out without a fight, if need be!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/1/2014, 8:51 pm

Rocky had listened to the two carefully, silently agreeing with what they "concluded".  It seemed all too mysterious that these rides were not seemingly affected by magic, supernatural spirits, sentient themselves or through artificial manipulation.  So what brought them to "life" and why did they attack?

Now standing with a hunch, bent slightly over her staff yet trying not to break it, she received Omicron's orders and attempted to hobble over to where the tables were.  Wrath almost went over to help her, stopping his outstretching arm when he flashed forward in time - his time - seeing his mother old, dying, decrepit and slow.  The gray streaks in her matted brown hair, the slivery robotic skin she wore becoming orange and rusted, metal bones protruding through the wrinkles on her outer body... He shook the images free from thought and let her proceed on her own, not wanting to get emotional in a place like this.  Instead, he turned to Omicron and Pennatus, who had just seen the unidentified flying Sadon coming towards them.

"What's that?!  A person?!" he growled, his fears shifting into aggression.  He tried to hold an attacker's stance before nearly doubling over in pain.  Luckily, Omicron had come at just the right time.

"Thanks.  I guess you are pretty useful, after all," he smiled, his eyes focused on the destination rather than the Ignian whom he was referring to.

Rocky had just gotten to the nearest table, placing both her hands on its dusty stainless steel surface.  It was then that she looked behind her and saw Wrath and Omicron had finally hurried under the umbrellas, but where was Pennatus?  The shadowy figure in the sky came closer and closer to the Koko, but who...?  She strained her eyes, her internal sight mechanisms busted up pretty badly, but once they had enough time to focus, the only thing she could see was that the being had a staff that looked similar to hers!  She blinked several times to disable what remained of the sight enhancer before turning to Omicron and Wrath to report the finding.

"The staff!  It's riding one of these!" she told them, shakily holding up her own Wind Staff for comparison.  Wrath's eyes grew wide.

"Are you sure?" he tried to see for himself, but he could hardly lift his head up that high without pulling something.  "Alright, I'll take your word for it!  So it wasn't just a glitch that Omicron and you had the same weapon.  We're able to get same tools then."  He then glanced at his new Water Rings and the Anootian's Lightning Scythe.  So he could eventually end up with his weapon?  With the Ice Blade and Stone Hammer, too?  What others were there that they could "unlock" so to speak?

"My question now... is just who is picking these things for us?" he said aloud, as he tried to watch Sadon land and Pennatus brace herself from his slouched position on the table.

Rocky was too invested in what would happen to respond.  When she tried to bring her vision back to high definition, it wouldn't work.  Either it was completely busted, or something - or someone - forced her to stay on low resolution.

Sadon would land before Pennatus, no longer being hidden in shadow. It was just a matter now if they wanted to be diplomatic or start a big battle...

-

Across the park, a tall (roughly 90 ft. high) mountain-themed water flume ride slowly began to fill with water coming up from a mysterious set of cracks at the top of the slide.  This was undetectable by the heroes at this time.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/18/2015, 4:27 pm

“Maybe… we aren’t the only ones here…?” Omicron muttered aloud as Rocky came to her realization about the stranger’s weapon. Although it was hard to see, Omicron decided to trust in Rocky’s optics as he helped Wrath to the table. Wincing slightly as pain ripped through his legs, Omicron also leaned against the table, realizing that the adrenaline that had numbed his pain had now worn off. “Murderous attractions… mysterious weapons… Lost memories… Everything about this place is suspect.”

He took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before returning his attention to the confrontation Penny was about to have with the newcomer. Nothing about this new person came across as hostile, but in a place where bumper cars are murderous implements of destruction, perhaps keeping one’s guard up would be a better idea?

-

Sadon landed on the ground, using his staff as a leaning pole as he examined the others. They certainly didn’t look like those animal constructs… The Ice Wolf smiled a bit -- there were others here! Just like him! Oblivious to the wary social cues that the others were giving off, Sadon marched over to Pennatus, hand outstretched.

“Heya!! Guess I’m not the only one here, then!” He began to speak in excited tones before he heard the sound of something being swung. A split second later, Pennatus’ Stone Hammer was pointed directly at his face, a signal from the Koko to halt his approach.

“Who are you? And where are we??” The girl chirped anxiously, waiting for the Ice Wolf to answer before granting him a path into the group.

“Well, uh… Hm…” Sadon paused, not quite expecting this. It took him a moment to recognize that Pennatus had asked him a question, and he cleared his throat before speaking. “My name’s Sadon Aurus. And I at least know that I’m here for the Geneforce recruitment. Not too sure what that is, but my gut’s been telling me that it’s something good!”

“...How did you get here? To this place?” The girl asked after a moment, her voice slightly shaky.

“Well that’s easy, I just… uh… I… I don’t know?” Sadon replied, now racking his brain for the answer. Something in his mind was just… blacked out!

“You’ve lost your memories too, then…” The girl muttered, coming to a conclusion before lowering her hammer. “Fine.”

Sadon watched her walk back to the other three, and the Ice Wolf slowly followed, unsure of whether or not they would accept him as part of the group.

-

“He’s like us. Lost most of his memories like us of how and why he’s here, but knows that he wants to be recruited for the “Geneforce,” whatever that may be.” Pennatus told the others as rejoined the group. “He seems just as frazzled as the rest of us.”
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/25/2015, 2:52 am

((Discontinued due to paradoxes and intense continuity errors; perhaps we will return to this at another time))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum