NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Ray 9/4/2011, 5:09 pm

Far away, a hiker saw a volcano erupt... Behemoth in all his fury, with Meridia caught in the kill zone. He could swear he heard something along the lines of, "I'm not some kind of pet!" coming from said volcano.

-----

Some time later, Meridia, still partially singed, was standing in front of President Seraphim. "Meridia, I presume?" he asked, holding out his hand for a handshake.

He was most certainly Meridia's dream man; tall, dark, and handsome. "President Prometheus Seraphim." he introduced himself.

Behemoth was nearby in the giant hangar, watching the two intently. Leviathan's submarine dock was empty; she was out on a mission currently.

-----

"Come on, at least let me rest." Rufus moaned. "Can you two take your flirting outside?"

Guinevere only giggled a little, while Sleipnir reluctantly lifted his head. "Alright, alright..."

-----

Approaching Kreisan, a whale was flying above the ground...
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 9/4/2011, 5:17 pm

Meridia: *she blushes and shakes his hand* Meridia. Daedric Princess of life energy. I believe you spoke with my older brother, Sithis.
*suddenly, a voice echoes out*
???: NOW NOW, DEAREST SISTER! DON'T MAKE ANY DEALS WITHOUT ME! *standing there is what appears to be a 17 year old boy with the same eyes as Meridia. Only off thing about him was the fact that his skin was red and he had a single horn sprouting out from his forehead. He wore a silver suit with matching silver fedora and a silver cane. Next to him was a large grey wolf the size of a full-grown bull. The boy bows politely.*
Meridia: *she looks extremely annoyed* My idiot twin brother....Clavicus Vile.....
Clavicus Vile: Daedric Prince of Bargains, Deals, and the Price of Failure, at your humble service, Mr. Seraphim.
Meridia: What are you doing un-sealed?!
Clavicus Vile: Is that any way to treat your twin brother? And as for why I'm here, Sithis killed my Soul Seal and now I'm free. I came to make sure you wouldn't do anything....stupid.
Meridia: LIKE WHAT?!
Clavicus Vile: *he looks right at the President and back to Meridia* Do I have to spell it out for you?
Meridia: *she shuts up and turns bright red*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/4/2011, 5:24 pm

*Xanthos, Iodes, Erythros, Pennatus, Alethia, and Anax walked through the portal, finding themselves on Mobius once more. Only, something was terribly wrong. There were no buildings, no forests, no signs of life for miles around. Only a seemingly endless plain of dirt that expanded for what could have been eternity.*
Iodes: What happened...?
Xanthos: Probably that war Hircine mentioned. *He closes his eyes, sensing for nearby bioelectric fields. He could sense a large buildup to the east, as well as raw energy fields from machines of some sort.* Penny, what can you see over to the east?
Pennatus: *She squints as she flaps her wings to gain altitude. What she saw made her blood run cold.* That isn't possible... *She slowly lands, hands over head.* Every enemy and ally that has fallen with the Geneforce's involvment. They've been revived or something. They're facing the gods and Titans... We need to get over there. Now.

Chronos: For now, we shall stand by you, Deshdae. Afterwards, however, we Titans must return to hibernation.

Heake: *She nods, and walks towards a group of freed Shifters from behind. She isn't sure how to proceed.*
Rorn: *Sees Heake and slowly approaches her. Seeing Heake's tri-horned head, she respectfully curtsies. Several other Shifters follow in the Corpusle's lead until the small group all recognized her as the new queen.*

Protos: *After hearing the Baby's cry of Balance, the darkness Hyperion put in his head is lifted. Protos grips his head, which suddenly feels lighter.*
Ganos: *He bounds merrily beside Protos, but notices the older Ailuro stop.* What's wrong, Protos-sensei?
Protos: ~Hyperion!!! I'm going to strangle him!~ *Protos growls and his hands ignite in Madness.* We have a Titan to slay, kid.

Boost: *Her ship is crashed several miles from where the Titans and gods have confronted the Daedra. Boost examines the lack of greenery, a result of Mobius at war within itself, probably. The Guardian robot is trying to repair the ship, but to no avail. The five Yokai are conversing about various matters, mostly revolving around what the Phantasmos would do next.*
Kitsune: I have a feeling Protos will go ahead with his plan to kill all Shifters anyway. I mean, they did kill everything he cared about. And what else can we do with the Madness we've stored.
Yuki-Onna: The whole plan got out of hand. *She sighs.* All those years of planning.
Empusa: Ah, but the homeworld of the Shifters hasn't arrived yet. Perhaps they are still corrupt?
Typhon: We shouldn't take chances. I say we kill all Shifters.
Nidhogg: I like the way you think! Hehehehe...
Boost: Cut it out, you guys. Protos will decide, not you.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/4/2011, 6:06 pm

"Now now, please, let us remain civil." Seraphim reminded them. "May I offer you a cup of coffee?"

-----

Kreisan rocked as Ryuusei was blown off his feet by the shockwave. "What was...?" Ryuusei asked as Eurydice helped him up.

"Look!" Eurydice gasped, pointing out the window.

Outside, Leviathan was trying to maneuver through the tight spaces of Kreisan... despite being too large. Her presence was scaring everyone, and panic had immediately set in. Ryuusei phased out and passed through the wall, immediately reappearing in front of the giant whale. Leviathan instantly noticed this. "Are you a SABER of Rufus Cherubim?" she asked.

"Yeah. So?" Ryuusei asked, preparing his arm cannon.

"I must speak with him." she announced.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/4/2011, 11:18 pm

Raem: *he, Neir, Dansgold, Zazul, and Gashka all appeared where the Ailuros went.* Good idea. My grampa's mortal now, so he can be killed if he's not careful!

Kleptomania: *he sends out a madness wave out to all Keshin on the planet. Within minutes, thousands of Keshin arrive.*
Schizophrenia: *he lands next to Kleptomania* Ready, brother?
Kleptomania: *he nods then turns to the Keshin* BROTHERS AND SISTERS! WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF WAR WITH THE DAEDRIC HORDE! ON THIS DAY, I CALL FOR A UNION! THE KESHIN AND SHIFTER HORDES, UNDER MYSELF AND PRINCESS HEAKE WILL STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT ALONGSIDE THE GODS AGAINST THE DEMON THREAT! AND TOGETHER, WE WILL TEAR DOWN THE IRON WALLS OF OBLIVION, AND BANISH OUR ENEMY, HERMACEUS MORA, BACK TO THE FIRES OF HELL FROM WHENCE HE CAME! *he turns and looks to the Oblivion gates* DO YOU HEAR ME, PRINCE OF KNOWLEDGE!? THIS CRUSADE, THE MERGED CRUSADE, COMES FOR YOU, MORA! *suddenly, a wind gust picks up and standing there is a barn owl with the Skylos symbol on his armor. He walks over to Kleptomania. Behind him are hundreds of Flayers* You're Huro Skylos, the current leader of the Flayers.
Huro: You wish to battle the Daedra, Keshin. So too do the Knights of Order's Blade. We are the Skylos Clan's most powerful army. *he holds up his hand* Will you allow us to fight with you? Now that the Cry of Balance has been let loose, I now see the error in my ways. We of the Skylos hold no more enmity towards the Ailuro or the Keshin. My men are ready to give their lives under your command, Shade Kleptomania.
Kleptomania: *he smiles and takes Huro's hand in a brotherly armlock.* You are well met, my friend. Keshin, Shifter, Flayer. All three who kneel before Balance have gathered. Together, we can do it. We can win!

Meridia: *she sits on Seraphim's desk with one leg crossed over.* Thank you, Mr. Seraphim. I like mine extra sweet *she winks at him*
Clavicus Vile: *he facepalms* Mocha cappuccino, if you don't mind.
Meridia: so, do you have any children, Mr. Seraphim?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/4/2011, 11:47 pm

*Everyone is together with the Ailuro*

Mystess: *grips her head as a wave of pain shoots through it.*

~Mystess's Mind~
Beserker: You'll never make it~ You'll never make it~
Mystess: I've had enough of you...
Beserker: I know. And Soon only one of us will exist~
Mystess: *her eyes widen in real life* Wha- what do you mean by that???
Beserker: There shall be one more battle after this "final" battle. Everything shall be explained when that time comes. Until then... I'll leave you to think of your dying words. Ta Ta~

~Real world~
Mystess: *groans in pain, but it sounds like one of annoyance*
Luna: You alright Mystess?
Mystess: yeah... Just thinking about Garm...
Luna: *she blinks, trying to find the reason why she forgot her son* Where is he, anyway??
*as if she said something magical, a loud cat-like growl is heard. A large lava cheetah was approaching and fast. Sitting on its head, and waving, was no one other then garm.*
Garm: HEYYYYY~ *waving furiously*
Luna: GARM!
Mystess: *waves back* HEYY BRO~
Garm: *the cheetah disolves and he lands on the ground in front of Iodes. from behind his back, he produces a single crystal rose* for you~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/4/2011, 11:56 pm

Raem: Garm! The whole gang's back together! *this was the first time Garm has seen Raem in months. So much about each of them has changed. Raem jumps down from the rocky crag he was standing on to greet his brother in law*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2011, 12:00 am

Heake: *She chuckles.* The Keshin who were blinded by Madness. The foolish Shifters that wanted to restore Balance. And the Flayers that have begun to awaken Order. An interesting alliance, wouldn't you say? *She smirks as she sees several more groups of Shifters arriving from the horizon.* The power of Daedra is no match for our united might. Let us show Hermaceus Mora what true power is!

Iodes: *Flushes red instantly and accepts the rose, embarassed. She then places it in her hair, quite pleased with the look.* Thanks!
Xanthos: *Raises an eyebrow with a knowing smirk before he returns to serious mode, pointing towards the Oblivion gates.* We're going there next. From what Penny has seen, many fallen foes and allies are now most likely against us. But... we must prevail. For all that we love... *His mind flashes back to Simoa as he glances at Iodes and Garm.* and for the future. I know we can do it. And we can go back to those days of peace we had before, so many years ago.

Protos: *He is rocketing through the air at high speeds on a hoverboard of condensed Madness. Ganos is flying behind him in his Mad Golem, which is somewhat smaller than the last time it was used. Below, Protos could see the Titans and mortal gods gathered before opposing groups. Not like he cared. He dissipated the hoverboard and fell several stories, hitting the ground feetfirst. He didn't feel the shock of impact, no, he was too ticked off to pay attention to that. All he saw was Hyperion's back, which he grabbed from behind, pulling the Titan from behind.* HYPERION!!!
Hyperion: ...?
Protos: I know what you did! Corrupting me like that... Did you think I wouldn't have gained self-control?
Hyperion: Yes, I actually did.
Protos: *He growls and punches Hyperion in the face, fist loaded with Madness. The Titan staggered backwards, actually injured as he glared at Protos.*
Hyperion: It was for your own good! You were going soft! The Phantasmos need a strong leader, and you weren't being that person! It was all about recruiting that Ailuro brat!
Protos: She was instumental to the plan! What you've done has destroyed the plan completely!! All of this! *He waves his arms at the dead earth for miles around.* All of is your stupidity!! What gives you the right to decide what's good for me or not, anyway!
Hyperion: ...Maybe it's time the Phantasmos had a new leader. *He narrows his eyes to slits.*
Protos: Or it just needs to cut a member or two. *He growls angrily.*
Ganos: *Shivers as the tension rises exponentially between the two.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2011, 8:48 am

Raem: Xanthos is right. We're all in this together. after all, no matter what generation we are, we're Geneforce. We're family.
Gashka: *he chuckles* When I first met you all, the only thing I wanted to do was kill you. Now, I'm finding a lot of respect for each and every one of you. So much so that it snapped me out of my father, Kefka's control. *he rests his Naginata on his shoulder* Lets get this battle over with. I mean, we ain't gettin any younger!
Neir: If it means atoning for all that I did when I was affected by Madness before I built up an immunity to it back in Solsteim, then I would gladly lay down my life with all of you.
Dansgold: I may not be a member of this "Geneforce" thing, but my boss will most likely get involved in this war. Ain't nobody having a war without me!
Zazul: My hate for organics died long ago. Now I just find them annoying. I already relayed the details of the situation to Execution High Command and I was given a prompt response. Lord Raelikk was found with Daedric contraband in his quarters and was relieved of duty. I have been appointed the new High General of The Execution Empire. If you will give us a seat in your empire's counsel, the Executions will fight with you.

Kleptomania: Indeed. Heake, the Keshin and Flayers have no homeworld. Once this is all over, now that our three races are at peace, perhaps we will find a home with you shifters?
Huro: I agree with the Keshin. But for now, let us deal with the Daedra who has cause our peoples so much trouble.
Kleptomania: *he nods* right. *he turns to the three united armies* COME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! KESHIN , FLAYERS, SHIFTERS! LET US SHAKE THIS WASTELAND OF DUST AND EARTH AND STONE! WE SHALL FIGHT THE DAEDRA TILL OUR BODIES ARE DRAINED AND THE LAST OF US HAVE NOT THE STRENGTH TO WALK! WE SHALL FIGHT THEM UNTIL OUR SWORDS LIE BROKEN AND OUR KNUCKLES BLOODY! WE SHALL FIGHT THEM EVEN UNTIL IT IS A MILLION OF THEM AGAINST ONE OF US! WE WILL SHOW THEM OUR TRUE POWER! WE ARE CHILDREN OF BALANCE! AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID!!!!!!!! *with that, the entire joint army roars with their fists shaking and their feet stomping so much that the ground shakes. Kleptomania points towards the enemy* CHARGE NOW! CHARGE NOOOOOOW! CHARGE FOR GLORY, FOR DEATH, AND THE WORLD'S ENDING! *they all roar louder and charge in one thunderous frenzy of Keshin, Flayer, and Shifter sprinting full force at the Daedra*

Saber: *he looks out to the battlefield and sees the joint army charging from one side with the Gods and Titans charging from another.* Oh my. How sentimental....*he turns first to 6 figures. 4 are the fallen Shades of Madness. Mania, Dementia, Phobia, and Paranoia. The other two are an elephant male in a battle harness made from Keshin Leather and a female pink rabbit in nothing but a tube of red cloth over her chest, a mini skirt, and stiletto heel shoes. They were the original Megalomania and the original Nymphomania* You six, kill the joint army to the west along with a chunk of the army.
Megalomania: You will never get away with this, boy. When this is over, I'm going to enjoy ripping out your throat.
Saber: When this is over, you all will go back to being dead, fool. Now go! *the six Keshin Shades dash off to meet the joint army. Saber then turns to the resurrected heroes and villains* You all are going to meet the Gods and Titans. Go! *they all dash off. All that remains are the strongest of the Resurrected, The Celestio-Sapian nobles* And you five....you will have the honor and privilege of killing Geneforce. Go. *the five dash off towards Geneforce's location.* All is going according to plan. Even if I lose here, Lord Clavicus Vile and Lady Meridia will conquer Phantasia and establish a hold here in this dimension. *he looks down at his body. Full black Daedric metal where his skeleton half and his normal half used to be. All that was the same was his face, still half skull-half normal.* With this new body build by the Princes, I will do what I have wanted from the beginning....*he looks towards Geneforce's location* I will end Raem and Mystess!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/5/2011, 9:26 am

The President snapped his fingers, and immediately a butler arrived. "Please bring us some coffee." he requested. "One mocha cappuccino, and two cups of black coffee. Please also bring copious amounts of sugar."

The butler bowed and quickly trotted out of the room. "Yes, I do have children." the President replied. "Three of them, to be precise."

-----

It wasn't long before Rufus arrived on the scene, on Sleipnir's back. Leviathan was still attempting to worm her way through the buildings. "Rufus Cherubim." Leviathan said. "President Seraphim demands your presence."

"Couldn't he have just sent me an email?" Rufus lampshaded.

"Our system is currently in lockdown." Leviathan replied.

Suddenly, Rufus and his SABERs found themselves falling... upwards. "Whoa!" Rufus shouted as he was launched into the air with the power of gravity.

While his SABERs returned to his phone, Rufus fell splat onto Leviathan. "Ow..." he moaned.

Leviathan began to float away, returning order to Kreisan in spite of the trauma of some people; including Beal, who had recently been released. "... Nothing's normal anymore, huh?" he wondered.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2011, 9:34 am

Meridia: Hmmm? Handsome and a proud father! *she rests the back of her hand on her forehead and nearly swoons* It should be illegal for a man to be this perfect!
Clavicus Vile: What should be illegal is how much of a freaking idiot you are.... *vile's wolf rolls its eyes*
Meridia: Oh, and do you have something to add, Barbos?
Barbos: *The wolf assumes the Sit position and takes out a pair of spectacles, placing them on his nose. His voice is smooth with a heavy british accent* You see, Lady Meridia, I believe you brother is trying to state that fact that your swooning over a mortal man is not only unheard of, but absolutely absurd.
Meridia: *she sticks out her tongue at the two of them and returns to being civil with Seraphim* Would you allow us to meet them?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2011, 1:33 pm

Vein: Luna. Remember the consequences mentioned earlier?
Luna: Yeah???
Vein: You're my apprentice now.
Luna: O_O WHAT?!
Vein: You agreed to take the conseguences in exchange for my help.
Luna: . . . . . *she went silent, hating the fact that the should have seen this coming.*
Wrave: Woah woah woah... What's going on here?!
Vein: She asked me to help. I wanred her of consequences. She agreed to take them in exchange for my services. What is so difficult to understand about that?
Mystess: *her headsache subsides finally* Momma.... Is that true???
Garm: UNCLE WRAVE!!!!!!!!!!! *he tackleslides Wrave hard*
Wrave: GAH!!! *slides into a building and has dizzy eyes* Wehhhhh.......
Vein: *faceplams and sighs* Lets just end this. It has been a while since someone challenged my Perfect Defense.
Luna: *she shakes the idea of herself as Veins Apprentice and focuses on the battle* Lets rock and roll.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2011, 1:47 pm

Protos: I'm cutting you out, Titan. The Phantasmos doesn't need someone like you!
Hyperion: *He glows intensely, his Phantasmos jacket burning off from the heat.* No, I'm quitting. I've tried to be a team player, but I can't be on a team with an idiot!
Protos: *He sees Boost and the other members of the Phantasmos approaching.* Boost! Slay the traitor!
Boost: *Slowly shakes her head.* You forget. I was made to serve Hyperion only. You have no authority over me. *She slowly walks over to Hyperion's side.*
Chronos: Yeah... you guys won't have my help, either. Can't interfere much more with the timeline. *He ages the Phantasmos jacket into oblivion.*
Typhon: The Titans are my family... I cannot abandon them. *He joins Hyperion's group.*
Protos: ...Anyone else have a death wish?! *He silently glares at the others, who all side with him. Protos turns to Hyperion.* Then from this day forward, we are enemies. I shall hunt you down until my last breath.
Hyperion: You won't be breathing for much longer, I'm afraid. *He narrows his eyes.*

Xanthos: I'll see what I can do. *He hears something approaching. And a large growth of energy. He could faintly make out five figures approaching them from the distance. And they didn't look friendly.*

Suurn: *He is flying over the dead earth, drained of energy. He is musing on the future.* That cry of Balance did not reach my homeworld... Are the Shifters there still part of Mora's control? *He closes his eyes and sees the telepathic web in his minds eyes, large portions of it missing.* They are... Then Mora's vision can still come true! That Balance user and allies will have to battle those corrupt Shifters. And I know those Shifters are unable to return to normalcy.

Frote: *He spreads his wings, planning his next move. He'd bring Suurn and Rorn to Phantasia. He'd need some kind of backup for the various SABERs he had seen around here. With the three Corpusle elite united, nothing would stand in their way of spreading the power of Daedra!* ((I'm assuming the cry of balance only affected Mobius and not Phantasia.))
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2011, 3:02 pm

Beowulf: *he is still wandering, until he sees groups of people. He squints and can barely see Chronos. Tail wagging happily and a big wolf grin on his face, he barrels toward the titan of time. All full grown, 150lbs of him running gracefully as ever, no trace of a puppy existing in his run*

Luna: *she looks towards everyone* Are we all ready for this final battle?
Mystess: . . . . .
Garm: You know it.
Vein: heheh... this will be too easy.
Wrave: I feel... something on the wind. ..
Luna: *looks at wrave* What is it?
Wrave: people are gonna die today...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2011, 3:42 pm

Raem: *he steps forward.* Then lets get in there! *suddenly, the five figures finally arrive, each on a different leveled rock pile.* T-those are.....THE CELESTIO-SAPIAN NOBLES!
Wolfenritter: *he heaves his war hammer onto his shoulder* Oh my, so you made it out of Hircine's realm?
Senoba: Long time no see, Geneforce...
Silvian: You're standing tall, Avatars of Chaos and Kronos.
Borgia: The half-breed brats. Oh, I'm going to enjoy this! *on the center pile of rocks is Hades*
Hades:.....hello, sons.
Neir: Father!
Raem: Dad!
Dansgold: Snap out of it, you two! Keep it together. Yes, that's your father. But he's a puppet of Meridia now. He's dead to both of you!

Kleptomania: *as the army keeps dashing, a grenade whizzes past his head and blows up a group of Keshin. Standing in front of the whole army is the six revived Shades of Madness.* Mania! Dementia! Phobia! Paranoia! And the original Megalomania and Nymphomania! Meridia, you evil bitch! You're turning my brothers and sisters against me!
Schizophrenia: Keep calm, Kleptomania. We can handle this. They are nothing more than empty shells of the Keshin they once were.

*as the fighting at the Gods and Titan's area continues, an explosion knocks Steam back a few feet. Standing there, in full bone armor and Keshin form, is Grell Reaver, with tears streaming from his eyes.*
Grell: STEAM! RUN! I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2011, 4:12 pm

Xanthos: ... *He examines each of the Nobles, knowing this battle wouldn't be easy.*
Iodes: !!! *Her eyes widen.*
Xanthos: Iodes, keep your cool. We need to strategize.

Steam: *He shakes his head.* You are a friend... I can't turn my back knowing I might be able to help. *His crescent moon marking on his forehead flares with white flame as Steam accesses his demonic powers.*

Chronos: *Is knocked over by Beowulf and chuckles as he tries to get the wolf off.* Long time, no see! *He spies someone attacking him from the side and takes out his sickles to retaliate.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2011, 4:42 pm

Luna: *flinches and touches the moon on her forhead. She can feel Daitengu's energy being used by someone else. She smiles skightly as she thinks of the only other person with access to Daitengu's power; Steam.*
Mystess: So, Xanthos... What do you think we should do?
Garm: are we gonna need to unleash our higher abilities?

Beowulf: *jumps off Chronos and stands in front of him snarling viciously at the attacker*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2011, 6:34 pm

Xanthos: Holding back certainly isn't an option... Luna, we'll need a telepathic link to coordinate our attacks more efficiently. *He stares at Hades apologetically.* I'm sorry to have met you again under these terms...

Chronos: *He takes a step back, surprised!* This... This isn't possible!! *He begins to breathe heavily.* Ananke!
Ananke: And the faker Titan, Chronos. Nice to see you again, fake. *Her words are as sharp as poison. She is a cobra, with a serpentine lower half, but retaining arms.*
Chronos: You know that isn't true...
Ananke: IT IS!! I KNEW CHRONOS AND YOU'RE NOT HIM!!!
Chronos: ... I may not be the one you knew... but I am still Chronos!!
Ananke: No... You aren't. I can smell it. You fused with the Titan Cronus.
Chronos: So I could protect time!!
Ananke: Yet you couldn't tell me? I was your consort... but now I'm back by the power of Daedra to end your false existence! I will have Chronos back!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2011, 7:30 pm

Luna: right. *she closes her eyes and relaxes her body as she links her mind with her friends*

Beowulf: *he stops his growling and looks back at Chronos*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/5/2011, 8:32 pm

"As much as I would like to allow you..." President Seraphim admitted, "I cannot. Lucifer is in the middle of class, Levia is currently down in the zero-G swimming pool, and Dragoon is out with Ziz right now."

The President was right; Ziz was missing from the runway built just for him.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2011, 11:46 pm

Hades: Here's a warning. Each of us has a tattoo on a different part of our bodies. That tattoo is a number between 1 and 5. It signifies how strong we are, with 1 being the strongest. *he draws his blades* Looks like we don't have time to chat. Give it your all and good luck, Geneforce. You'll need it.
Wolfenritter: Now this will be interesting.
Silvian: Very well.
Borgia: Time to die, half-breed scum!
Senoba: I hold no ill will towards any of you. Except for Luna. She I still hate.

Grell: You have to kill me, Steam! Please kill me! I can't control my body, so you have to give it your all!

Meridia: Oh, what a shame...
Clavicus Vile: Speaking of the other beasts, where are they? Shouldn't they be here since we have arrived?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 12:34 am

Luna: *sighs and shrugs* Haters gonna Hate...
Mystess: Don't let him get to you momma!
Garm: We gotta be strong! This is it!!!!!!
Vein: . . . .I'm looking foward to starting this fight...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/6/2011, 3:51 pm

"Leviathan is out on a mission." the President explained. "As we are also funding vector track connections, Ziz is out with Dragoon to check on the progress of said vector tracks. It's a very expensive project."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/6/2011, 4:10 pm

Xanthos: *He tests the telepathic link.* <Can everyone hear me?>
Iodes: <Yeah, I hear ya.> *The other present Ailuro and Pennatus also confirm the link.*

Steam: Don't worry. *He feels Daitengu's power surge within him.* I have a plan.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2011, 5:34 pm

Mystess: <Gotchya!>
Wrave: <this is weird.....>
Garm: <WHEE~ IM TELEPATHIC!>
Luna: <Alright Xanthos. What's the plan?>
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next