NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 8/6/2011, 1:38 pm

Luna: *she appears next to a fast moving river* Wow....

Mystess: *appears deep in a jungle.* -.- I leave a jungle only to re-enter one.

Wrave+Vein: *They both appear on a large flowery hillside, where there are plenty on butterflies and bunnies*
Wrave: *looks over to see vein pull down his hood.* ~thinking: clone on me or not, thats still weird...~
Vein: *a mass amount of butter flies land on him* O_o;;
Wrave: *hits the ground, rolling in laughter*

Beowulf: Do you know the ledgend?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 8/6/2011, 2:50 pm

Xanthos: *Finds himself submerged in water. Eyes blinded by the water, he struggled to break the surface of the water. His body felt heavy as he tried desperately to get out. He clasps his hands together, and feels his body vibrate at high speeds. He kicks his feet at incredible speeds, finally beginning to break the surface. With a final kick, he soars out of the heavy water and lands on the edge of the pond. He shakes the water off, taking the time to examine his surroundings. Besides that Death Pool from before, he saw a wide range of mountains, their rocky side stretching past the clouds. Xanthos cracked his knuckles as he began to trek towards the mountains. Perhaps knowing where he was on the island would help him.*

Chronos: I know very little of it... I can only recall that the hero Beowulf underwent three terrible battles, the third ultimately leading to his death. I believe there was a dragon involved in that last battle as well. *He paused, eyes staring into space.* I think I had a codex on it, but where...?

Last edited by Phirania on 8/6/2011, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/6/2011, 8:18 pm

*suddenly, a large metal footstep echos out behind Luna*
Zazul: Hello, Luna. *he moves forward thanks to his propulsion jets on his feet and grabs Luna by the neck* Now listen up and listen good. I don't like the idea of helping you, but I'm going to let you in on a secret about this little hunt. We aren't Hircine's prey that he is really after. WE are just bait....and he has more bait that he will unleash soon. His real prey is the thing that forms a common link between you, me, and Ailuro....

Dansgold: is sitting on a rocky crag when he looks out and sees Xanthos. And on the other side of the hill, Neir. He looks as Neir senses Xanthos and begins to berserk-style charge at him. Dansgold jumps down and lands right in front of Xanthos and blocks Neir's punch with his shield, not moving a budge.* You should really be more aware of your surroundings, Mr. Ailuro....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/6/2011, 11:45 pm

Luna: *trying to loosen Zazul's grip on her neck.* R...eal..... Pr....ey.......?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 7:48 am

Zazul: *puts Luna down* Let me ask you this. Who founded Geneforce, the Empire, and was the strongest warrior to ever live? next to John Atlas of course...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/7/2011, 9:43 am

Rufus and Sleipnir soon found the beach was slowly turning from sand to rock, and they had to leap from large stone to large stone. The jungle that was next to them when they first arrived, on the other hand, was slowly giving way to what looked like a mountainous region. "Let's look that way." Rufus suggested, pointing towards the crevices and hills.

"Gotcha." Sleipnir agreed, leaping that way.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/7/2011, 9:45 am

Xanthos: I already felt his bioelectric field. *He thumped some water out of his ears, somewhat impressed by Dansgold's prowess. Not that he'd openly admit it.* Fighting in these conditions would get me killed. I can't afford such a detriment. *He glances at Neir again, than at Dansgold.* Sorry for seeming rude, but my life has been... less than peachy as of late.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 9:57 am

Dansgold: Its understandable. *looks at Neir and touches his arm. Neir is flash-frozen in a large block of ice.* That should hold him for about an hour. If we're smart in this hunt, the two of us should stick together. It would give us a fighting chance if we run into Hircine's hunting parties...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2011, 12:43 pm

Luna: That would be genesis, but I havent heard from him in years. *she transforms into a large normal-looking wolf* I'm going incognito.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 1:09 pm

Zazul: *lets out a steely, cold, metallic laugh* You honestly think that will do you any good? There are quite literally NO forms of wildlife other than plants on this island. Even if there were, Hircine's werewolves and his tracking beasts would smell you a mile away. As for Genesis, Hircine's been planning for him for months! Tell me, when was the last time you spoke with the little brat, Emily?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/7/2011, 2:05 pm

Xanthos: Sounds fine to me. *He pauses for a moment.* We should get moving then. Staying in one spot will make us easy targets.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 2:10 pm

Dansgold: My thoughts exactly. *he follows Xanthos.* So tell me, what is going on with this whole mess back on Mobius? My boss is concerned...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2011, 2:11 pm

Luna: around the same time i last spoke to genesis... *she manages to find the bone remains of a deer that was probably taken out recently. She slips the deer skull over her head, making her look almost exactly like one of the trackers*

((Geoff doesnt really post on here any more))

(and DIMITRI. GET SKYPE. AND POST IN MEMORY MAGE >:U))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 2:13 pm

((I know, but I'm gonna talk to him, see if he can make Genesis at least go out with a bang. You know, give his toons one last fight so that they can at least be remembered.))
Zazul: She disappeared a while after that day. From what I believe, Hircine had her kidnapped to try and draw Genesis out of hiding. If Genesis comes here, Hircine plans to probably make him his most dangerous game...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/7/2011, 2:18 pm

((I think Geoff said his comp was being wierd. Why do I need Skype?))

Xanthos: The afteraffects of a nasty war. Discrimination and the whole nine yards. The story's one I'm not even sure I know everything on. *He glances at Dansgold curiously.* Who's your boss? That Atlas guy?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 2:26 pm

Dansgold: John Atlas. Your emperor, History, brands him an enemy of the empire. He is a normal human. But...*he looks at Xanthos* He could crush you and the rest of Geneforce without even blinking an eye.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2011, 3:06 pm

Luna: I see... *she starts walking downstream, making sure to sharpen her claws on the rocky riverbank.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/7/2011, 8:21 pm

Xanthos: I see... *He starts scaling the rocky cliffs, unsheathing his claws to help him climb the jagged surface.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 8:30 pm

Dansgold: *he simply stamps his foot lightly and the area he is standing on turns to ice and forms a column of ice under him, raising him to the top.* Tell me, are you friends with History?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2011, 9:43 pm

Vein: GET THESE WRETCHED BEASTS OFF ME.
Wrave: relax dude.
Vein: *glares at Wrave and swats the butterflies off of him*

Mystess: *she wanders through the jungle, ears burning brightly. She cast her gaze around, trying to find a way out of there*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2011, 10:29 pm

Raem: *he keeps traveling through the canyon of ice until he hits its border into a large jungle* Okay, this island is getting weirder and weirder.....*he enters the jungle cautiously.*

Zazul: If you fool those trackers, I will have lost all faith in the universe, Luna...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2011, 10:52 pm

Luna: I'll do it. dont worry.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/8/2011, 12:14 am

Meanwhile, Rufus and Sleipnir stopped. They had come across a valley that seemed rather unstable. Boulders were strewn about. "... We should remember this place." Rufus said after a short pause.

"Um... why?" Sleipnir asked.

"Look at how unstable this place is." Rufus pointed. "All I gotta do is knock over one boulder, and damn if I couldn't take out Kreisan. It certainly would take out that guy; you can only have so much rock piled atop you until you die."

"Yeah, but how much?" Sleipnir asked, this time playing the pessimist. "You've seen some of the guys we've faced. Not to mention we've got to take back your phone."

"This'll probably be phase two." Rufus dismissed his comment. "The best way to take back the phone is to immobilize that Hircine guy, then search him."

"Think there's some kind of poison we can use in the jungle?" Sleipnir asked, looking towards said jungle that Raem was in; it was visible from the outcropping they were standing on.

"Honestly, I'd have to research that." Rufus admitted. "Traps don't look like a good option either."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/8/2011, 7:12 am

Xanthos: Ah... aquainted. Why do you ask? *He stares at the ice pillar Dansgold is on.* We're supposed to be laying low...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/8/2011, 3:02 pm

Luna: *she jumps the river and goes deeper into the woods*

Vein: I'm the God of Defense, yet I cant even stop damn butterflies...

Mystess: *Her ears twitch as she listens to the sounds of this strange place*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*an old piece of paper flies up and gets stuck on Chronos's upper arm. It's a missing pet report with Beowulf's picture on it. Also on the poster is a white haired Human with blue eyes and black clothing, holding Beowulf*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next