NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:23 pm

Luna: That's a good thing... right?
Mystess: I hope so...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 25 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 4:27 pm

Steam: Guess we'll find out. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:28 pm

Deshdae: you know, it isn't polite to attack children. *holds out his hand. a force blast is sent out that is so powerful that it literally drives Trancy about 20 feet into the earth.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:34 pm

Garm: So far so good...
Mystess: *noticably keeps glancing quickly from Steam to Garm*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 4:36 pm

Steam: ._.

~

Protos: *He and Xanthos both look over at the same time to see Deshdae wipe the floor with Trancy. They both have widened eyes*

~

Iodes: RRRRRRR-huh? *Sees Trancy get owned.* Ooo~ Looks like they're having fun over there! Without me!!! No fair!~

~

Steam: Wait. . . what if Trancy were to take Deshdae's power?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:40 pm

Luna: Then we shall be screwed over...
Mystess: *grabs Steam and Garm's arm. Her lava covered ears burn brighter and brighter each second*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:41 pm

Deshdae: He can't. he's dead. *walks over to Iodes, puts his hand through the barrier, and touches her eye.* be healed, child. it is not your fate to become a being of madness. *channels a powerful godly aura into Iodes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:46 pm

Mystess: *the glow of her ears fades, and Steam and Garm are fully healed. She sits on her knees, breathing heavily. Lava healing takes alot of energy.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 4:49 pm

Steam: I wasn't even aware such a power existed. . . *He scratches his throat, dry from not normally being used this much. He usually didn't speak, but being around these people made him. . . excited? Yes, that was it. He would find his little talk to them later to be interesting.*

~Iodes' Mind~

Iodes is almost fully submerged in the black much, her pinky finger is the only thing sticking out. The holy powers of Deshdae reach her, slashing the black muck away from her and sending her flying away. As she looks down, she sees the angry trio of eyes of the Temtper glare at her.

This isn't over.

~Real Life~

Iodes: *Gasps as her body returns to normal. She grips her head and takes deep breaths.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:58 pm

Luna: is everyone alright?
Mystess: I'll live.
Garm: I'm good. Scared s***less, but god...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 5:05 pm

Deshdae: *walks over to Grell and does the same.*
Grell: GAH! *turns back to normal* ugh......what happened?.....
Deshdae: you are all safe now. *turns to Spirit* Hello Spirit.
Spirit:.....Hey Dad.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 5:08 pm

Mystess: O.O thats... your DAD?!
Garm: *his ear twitches at the word "dad" and he looks to mystess*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 5:25 pm

Deshdae: while I did create the Celestio-Sapian race, I had only two biological sons.....Spirit and Hades. Also, Luna, I feel I should tell you....your husband Blastion is alive. He is currently serving as Warlord Issac's second in command. He survived the attack on the planet he was on and was rescued by Issac.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 5:37 pm

Steam: ~So, the volcano lives as well?~ *He slowly stands, not putting much pressure on his injured leg. He gingerly steps on it, and finds it didn't hurt. He happily stands on both legs comfortably.*

Iodes: That's great news!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 6:03 pm

Deshdae: *walks up to Steam*.....you.....you have a pure heart.....why do you throw yourself in with the lot of Protos? I can sense alot of inner turmoil inside your mind....*places his hand on Steam's leg, healing his wound completely.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 6:15 pm

(His leg was already healed. Mystess healed him)

Luna: H-he is? Honestly? Or are you just mocking me?
Mystess: No mom... He is telling the turth.
Garm: Yeah! Issac told us!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 6:21 pm

(oh....sorry.... Razz )
Deshdae: What good would come from me lying to you? He is alive and well. He is with the Warlord armada currently attacking Heaven's peak. In fact....he will be meeting my grandson, Raem, soon. The boy went off on his own to Heaven's peak to fight the Priests.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 6:26 pm

Steam: Why I was with Protos. . . no particular reason, besides a wish to repay him for getting me out of jail. His group was not helping me decipher my own past, so I decided to find Garm and Mystess and there fore locate the Blizzard. Now that I am here. . .*He turns to Luna.* What is your name? I've wanted to know for a very long time.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 6:37 pm

Luna: Luna...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 6:43 pm

Steam: Luna. . . *He stares at her, eyebrows furrowed.*

~

Protos: ~There's no reason for me to stay, so I guess I'll split.~ *He blasts a madness wave at Xanthos and retreats to his spacecraft, blasting away before Xanthos could retaliate.*

Xanthos: Dangit. . . *Sees Steam.* Steam! You aren- *Sees Luna.* Oh. . . guess the cat's outta the bag. . . how ironic.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 6:50 pm

Grell: *steps out of the area Spirit was keeping him in* Garm....Mystess.....Iodes....I'm so sorry I attacked you....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 7:15 pm

Luna: You look familiar...
Mystess: It's alright.
Garm: Actually... It was quite a thrill to fight you!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 7:23 pm

Xanthos: Um. . . Luna, he was a sort of byproduct of a spar we had years ago. When Blastion's powers when out of whack and you had to purify his mind.

Steam: I have been searching for you in hopes of being able to find out my origins. My early memories are scattered, but. . . *He remembers glimpses of his past.*

*Xanthos was slowly raised by his scarf by a black hooded figure. A swirling mass of energy danced around his fingers as he let out a low chuckle. Xanthos opened his eyes weakly, he longer had the strength to move. He mentally cursed as the second attacker, a large quadroped, spat into the ground, which instantly combusted upon contact.*

*Suddenly, the hooded figure dissolved his energy, and dropped Xanthos roughly. The second one sneered as it began to evaporate into shimmering sparks. The hooded figure chuckled as it followed suit. Both beings seemed to meld together and in the form of a white orb, blasted away, but was thought to be a shooting star. An irritated moan escaped Xanthos as his world slowly turned black.*

Steam: *He remembers where he is.* They are somewhat sufficient. I was hoping you might provide some answers for me.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 7:27 pm

Luna: I can see what I can answer...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 7:30 pm

Steam: I have a theory or two on my being, but nothing substantial. I was hoping meeting you would help put the puzzle pieces together.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next