NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2011, 4:09 pm

Mystess: crap... I think we're done for...
Garm: Looks that way sis...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2011, 6:49 pm

Steam: *Leaps forward, dashing in front of Garm and Mystess, letting loose several blobs of magma at Trancy. As the magma spheres hit the grouund, they explode into a shower of crimson icicles. Steam turns to the siblings and slowly removes his hood.* You two alright?

~

*Protos and Xanthos are locked in a power struggle, Protos' Keshin powers matched by Xanthos' Thunder God abilities. The two cats shove each other away and roar as they clash again, raw energy resulting from the crash. The plants around them became twisted, only to flourish a split second later, then become twitsed once more, the cycle endlessly repeating. Xanthos grunts as he is slowly pushed back and forces more power out from his body.*

~

Iodes: *Struggles against her confines.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2011, 8:55 pm

Mystess: Steam...? How... Why?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 9:21 pm

Trancy: Hey! How comes you get a traitor to help you and I don't!? *fire swirls around him and silver energy bursts out of his claw.*

~

Fitzpatrick: Protos?! Didn't Lord Xander give you explicit instructions to guard the other priests at Heaven's Peak?!

~

Spirit: Don't fight it, Iodes. my vector prison is the strongest holding move ever invented. no matter which direction you struggle in, you will always be pushed the opposite way. you are in a never-ending vector arrow area. you will never escape unless I let you out. and that ain't happening until you revert to normal.
Grell: LET ME OUT OR I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!
Spirit: Ok that is definitely not going to make me let you out any time soon.....

~

Raem: *flies to Heaven's Peak. as he arrives, he finds the city already under attack by the Warlord armada. Flashes of ice and large thorny vines are erupting from the city and explosions ring in the air as the Warlords do battle with Protos's team and the remaining Priests.*.........Mother of God......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2011, 9:24 pm

Luna: *Lands in front of Steam and creates a snow shield to counter the energy*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 9:27 pm

Trancy: Oh my.....the famous Luna........shouldn't you be dealing with the thing that's massacring all the innocent people on Iciaura?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2011, 9:40 pm

Steam: *Looks up and sees Luna standing before him. His eyes grew wide.* Y-you're. . . the Blizzard!

~

Protos: My team can handle whatever comes thier way at Heaven's peak. *He dodges Xanthos' attack and dashes forward, heading toward Iodes.* I just came to collect a prize of mine.

Xanthos: STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!! *He angrily tackles Protos to thr ground, pummeling him with his Thunder God Fists.*

~

Kitsune: Keh. . . *Ducks underneath a blast of energy and front flips over one of the Warlords.* This is kinda boring. . . Kinda easy actually.

Boost: Don't get cocky. *She grunts and gracefully arcs over an attack and fires her machine gun fingertips at nearby Warlord forces.*

Yuki-Onna: *She runs alongside Kitsune, flash freezing anyone his burning fur scorches.*

Hyperion: *He unleashes a blast of concentrated light, incinerating anyone in his path.*

Chronos: *He fires several blasts of time energy, aging the advanced weapons of the opposing army into dust. He grins, and snaps his fingers to repeat the process elsewhere.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 9:49 pm

Delques:.....you scrubs are getting on my nerves......*his sword glows ice blue. Shards of ice in the shape of petals float all around him.* LYCAN ICE STYLE: KATO NUMBER 12: FROZEN WASTE BLOSSOM STORM! *the ice petals swirl in a tornado at Hyperion, Chronos, and Yuki-Onna.*
Soma: Jumungradur! *the giant dragon that was with him in the meeting room transforms into an Arabian winged scimitar.* AFRIET'S WIND SCAR! *a blast of heated desert wind flies at Boost, cutting everything in its way to shreds and melting anything that wasn't cut.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2011, 10:12 pm

Luna: The wolves are strong enough... right now, my kids are more important... *she turns to Steam* and you are...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2011, 10:18 pm

Yuki-Onna: CryoGolems! *She raises an arm and a dozen golems of ice and snow appear, blocking the ice petal tornado from attacking the three. Hyperion fires a blast of light through the golem, who's icy body reflects the light going through it, blinding the Warlords.*

Boost: *She grunts as she's sent flying backwards, her diamond-hard body riddled with scrapes. Her body was already protected from most forms of fire, plasma, and heat in general, so she wasn't injured too badly, but. . . she had already calculated their chance of success. 50/50. This battle could go either way in an instant.*

~

Steam: My name is Steam. I can explain more to you later. *He fashions several magma bombs and runs forward, throwing them at Trancy.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 10:28 pm

Delques: SAPPHIRE REND! *slices with the blade, cutting the golems in half and cleaving the street in two. about 1 second after the attack passes, the street turns to pure ice.*

~

Trancy: HAHAHA! How about this? *points claw at them* remember this from your friend, Alex? LAW ABIDING......*silver ball of energy charges in the claw*......SILVER GUN! *fires the attack at Steam.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2011, 10:33 pm

Yuki-Onna: You're pretty good. *She waves an arm, and the Golems reform from the ice and snow on the ground, including the road nearby.* But not good enough. *The golems fire several dozen ice missiles at Delques and the area around him, impaling several members of his army.*

~

Steam: BLOODY MOON! *He whips out a boomerang-shaped crimson icicle from his sleeve and throws it at Trancy, before trying to avoid the attack. The energy grazes his leg and he cries out in pain.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 10:40 pm

*the soldiers close their eyes, but none are killed. on opens his eyes and sees that Delques had taken every single ice attack on himself, even though it didn't affect him much.*
Soldier: D-delques-sama!
Delques: Don't just stand there....take out the Zombies. leave these scrubs to me. I've been needing to cut loose for a while now.....*blue and black energy radiates off of him.*

~

Trancy: *rolls under the attack. a snail shell grows out from his back and he moves at the exact same speed as Nero did at full power.* I guess you can tell what my power is.....as long as I have touched you, I can fully copy your abilities at the exact power level as when I touched you. I got Alex when he was at his strongest against us. I got Nero when he had just absorbed all of those people at the concert, I got the other Priests after the fight with Alex when we were all at our full power after the fight, I got Mystess when she tried to kill me with her strongest attack......face it, I am the strongest of the Cardinals because Envy is the most deadly of sins!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/23/2011, 11:36 pm

Pointsettia: *Vines twist up and lash at the enemies*
-------
Mystess: Steam! *she reaches for his leg, and begins to heal it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 7:19 am

Rem: *jumps from vine to vine and kicks Pointsettia in the face.*
Jack: *rolls underneath the vines' whip attacks and throws 5 knives which fly out at Pointsettia.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 3:11 pm

Pointsettia: *the vines lash out and create a barrier*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 3:13 pm

PLANET TROPIC - SOK SHIP

~The green-haired woman smiled as she pressed another button on the remote control she created, and with more rumbling and shaking around, the base that had transformed into the ship was now taking off slowly into the skies of Tropic. Once things were stable again, she strode over to Xander and with a curious face, spoke to him. ~

SOK: We'll have to jump dimensions if we want to see the Sky King. That'll be taking place in a short while. *crosses arms* Now, I'm not normally this inquisitive, but I just have to ask: what is a Keshin? I mean, if its another form of God, I'll understand, seeing as I am one myself *mutters grumpily: or at least the counterpart of the original God of Destruction...*, but what does it do? What powers does it have? *leans down to Xander's level and grins* It would help if I knew what I'm dealing with...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 3:31 pm

(I should have mentioned that Xander is as tall as a normal 26 year old human. he basicly looks like a 26 year old version of Alex only his robes are red, he has a demonic claw on the opposite hand as Alex's divine claw, and he has the Keshin third eye.)

Keshin Xander: A Kishin is a being that possesses powers to instill, generate, and amplify the madness in the universe. while most Keshin were born Keshin, there are some who go from being normal to being Keshin. I was always one, I just never awoke until 15 years ago. in a sense, we are gods. there are being who worship us and willingly kneel to our madness. The Keshin lived in great number some 3000 years ago. However, a group of beings that the mortals called Gods......mainly the beings Raemnamesh, Daitengu, Zeus, The Sky King, and the ruler of them all know as Deshdae, fought the Keshin and banished them into a dimension created by the so called gods specifically so the Keshin could create madness without it affecting the universe. this prison was named Neifelheim. My plan is to sacrifice the Sky King in the gateway an permanently open the gate of Neifelheim and allow my brethren to be free and run amok in this galaxy. Luckily, since you are a god, you will not be affected by the madness. you get the pleasure of watching the galaxy burn in one big torrent of ecstasy and madness with me. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? There is one Keshin in Neifelheim that I am interested in releasing the most. He is the first Keshin ever born into existence......Genumgagop the Devourer. Perhaps you have seen his likeness in the temple walls on Tropic? *Xander holds out his hand and an image appears of a formless humanoid being with eyes covering its body. its pitch black frame shifts constantly as if it was drawn and colored in scribble style. the being's mouth is nothing but a jagged red line in the shape of an insane smile.*

~

Jack: *snaps his fingers and the cherry bombs attached to the knives explode, lighting the vines on fire.*
Rem: *jumps through the flames and charges Pointsettia*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 3:35 pm

Pointsettia: FIRE?!
Sayuri: Not on my watch! *She waves her hand in the direction of the oncomming attackers, unleashing a large blast of aura*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 3:39 pm

Rem: *dodges aura blast and barrel-roll kicks Sayuri.*
Jack: *dashes at Pointsettia with daggers between his fingers.*
Knives: KEEP THE DAGGERS AWAY FROM MY CHICK, ASSWIPE! *uses Crucifix rifle and shoots Jack in the heel.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 3:58 pm

Steam: Urgh. . . I don't think I'll be able to move for a while. . . but, thank you for helping me, Mistress Mystess. *He forms another magma bomb and chucks it at Trancy.* This guy. . . can't be defeated by conventional tactics.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 4:00 pm

(@Zazul: Shoot, sorry! My bad... ><; This is why, not to be a pest or anything, ya'll should be making bios!! It doesn't have to be picture or anything, just a few words would be nice...)

SOK SHIP

SOK: Genumgagop... interesting... *leans back relaxingly* Breifly... he shares a slight resemblance to my true form. It does sound like fun... I am curious too, as to what would happen if these other gods died... just for fun, and if we have some ammo left over, what do you say we kill them off too? Would the worlds they ruled over collapse or be sent into oblivion? Either way, I won't be so easy to get rid of, even if this world is sent into the depths of everlasting demonic infinity, seeing as negative power is always there for my consumption... *grins*

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:08 pm

(sorry. I'm just lazy Razz)

Keshin Xander: You have a brilliantly devious mind, SOK. I can tell you and I are going to get along famously.....this is the beginning of a beautiful.......partnership...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 4:14 pm

Garm: Then How do we beat him?
Mystess: i'm.... not sure...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:19 pm

Trancy: HAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE ALL WEAK! WEAK!
*as Trancy continues to fire his attacks, a warp is felt through out the planet. the air ripples and out steps the silver Celestio-Sapian from the meeting room on Titanus.*
Trancy: *sees the being.* Y-......you're......no.....it can't be.......
Spirit: Thats.......no way......that man.....he's....
Fitzpatrick: Deshdae, king of the Gods.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next