NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 11:38 pm

Spirit: oh.....I'm so sorry......I had no idea.....
Reaver: You children have suffered through great pain. However, look at it this way: Pain is only temporary. sooner or later, the scars heal. then, all you can do is keep moving forward. use the pain to propel yourself even farther so that you will be able to reach a brighter tomorrow.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 11:41 pm

Luna: This pain will never go away. We are what the Scientists of Kokugen would call Defective Experiments.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 6:52 am

Reaver: You forget who you are talking to. At one point I was controlled by Snake, a powerful Death Scythe. If I did not slake its hunger for death every day, it would put me through unimaginable pain and suffering. however, are you in pain now? No. You are together as a family. Your bonds destroy that pain. Thus, you have a catalyst to stop the pain. You, of all people, Luna and family, are the ones who will see the light of tomorrow faster than any of us.
Grell: Hes right, Luna. when I lived on Amazon, I was brutally tortured by Yuuka and the Anon siblings.....I don't mean tortured like harassed, I mean they would kidnap me and torture me for days and then leave me out in the middle of nowhere, broken and alone, to die. however, my mother's butlers would always find me and take me home.......*Grell opens up his cloak and reveals a still-burning insignia that looks like an upside-down peace sign on his stomach. it looks like the ashes are still on fire.* Yuuka......placed this brand on me. Its a Brand of the Abomination.......It is only meant for the most vile of beings on Amazon. It never heals, it always burns. everyday, I feel the pain that Yuuka inflicted on me....and I've kept this secret all these years.......
Issac: Grell! Why didn't you tell mother or me?!
Grell: I didn't want you guys to go after Yuuka to seek revenge......
Alice: G-g-grelly.........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 4:46 pm

Luna: *sighs* For the most part... we are a family of demons...
Garm: *half frozen now* yep. We're still being hunted, and we always will be....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 5:13 pm

Reaver: Not much different from a family of a princess and an undead making a family of necromancers. Either way, we know how you feel.....

~Icecrown, Raem's quarters, Northrend Citidel, The City of Rivenbane's Breach.~

Raem: *his vision is extremely fuzzy as he wakes up in the pure ice room of his quarters. even though it is made of ice, it isn't cold at all. Sitting next to Raem's bedside is Sayuri.* ugh......where am I?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 5:24 pm

Luna: i guess...
------------
Sayuri: *she is dressed in stylish purple and black winter gear* Icecrown... You've been out for quite a while. How do you feel?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 5:38 pm

Raem: *goes to sit up but clenches his chest* I can't feel Raemnamesh's presence......its like he's asleep. I can't feel my Phoenix Fire in my body either......an there is a bit of pain in my chest where Liola got stabbed and Raemnamesh healed her.....he said I would take on her wound.....I guess I did.....wait, You're that girl from Warlord Delques's crew....why are you here? also, ICECROWN! isn't that about 400 lightyears away from Mobius!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 7:20 pm

Sayuri: You've been through alot...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 7:30 pm

Raem: *lays back down. He reaches into his shirt and pulls out the vial of Succubus Tears that Liola gave him. he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture taken by Sweet of him, Garm, Mystess, Iodes, and Grell.* Will I ever see my friends and family again?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:05 pm

Sayuri: Of course you will!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:14 pm

Raem: *closes his eyes and thinks for a little while.*.........how long will I have to stay here?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:18 pm

Sayuri: *sighs* give or take a year...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:19 pm

Raem: *tries, with great difficulty, to get out of the bed* then I should get started with whatever the Warlords wants with me.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:25 pm

Sayuri: .....you shouldnt strain yourself...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:26 pm

Raem: *falls to the ground.* crud! *tries to get up.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:28 pm

Sayuri: *helps him up* please... you shouldn't be moving until you've healed more...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:35 pm

Raem: *pants heavily* sorry......*gets back into the bed* how long have I been out?

~Iciaura, Jogen Village~
*the entire village is destroyed and burning. the only building left is a single prison. it is large and strong. however there is only one prisoner: Charisma.*
Saber: *steps up to the gates of the prison*.......All that I am......Anger.....Cruelty......Vengeance.......I owe it all to you, mother......now, I shall give you that which you deserve.....I shall grant you freedom.....*raises his sword and stabs the ground, causing the gates to crumble. a huge undead giant emerges from the ground. it turns to Saber, an inquisitive look in its large, rotted eyes*...........bring the walls down......
*the monster roars and breaks down the walls to the prison. inside is Charisma in her prison cell. Saber walks into the prison and up to the cell bars.* Hello......mother......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:49 pm

Charisma: ...Saber...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:51 pm

Saber: *walks up to Charisma's bars and kneels at her feet with his sword in the ground in front of him* I have returned from my training in the frozen wastes......I have come to free you from this prison.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 8:54 pm

Charisma: *slowly stands* Do you have my necro-staff?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 8:59 pm

Saber: *whistles and a ghoul runs over with something even better.....Charisma's father's staff.* I was able to open a portal to Luna's home using the picture you gave me and I had a ghoul steal it from Luna's room. He brought it back here. I figured you would like to use something more potent this time, mother.......as for your old staff, we searched the cave like you ordered, but all that was there was the staff's head. I used it in tribute you to make the handle of my blade, as you can see......*shows her the sword's handle has the top of Charisma's old staff at the very end as a charm that boosts his necrotic powers.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 9:39 pm

Charisma: Smart child... What do we have planned?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 10:25 pm

Saber: *looks up, his blue eyes glowing with energy.* Revenge.....on the Geneforce. but not revenge as in killing them......we will do much worse.....*stands up, his back turned to his mother as he looks outside.* we will take away that which is most precious to them.......we will make them live a truly wretched existence......one so wretched that they will beg for death. and then, we will grant it to them when they have nothing to suffer for.....We will destroy that which they care about the most......THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2011, 11:15 pm

Charisma: *cracks a grin* That's my boy... Shall we?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/31/2011, 11:37 pm

Saber: *turns around and slices the entire bar wall off, freeing Charisma.* We shall, my mother......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next