NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 7:11 pm

Grell: true....*looks suprised and is looking up and behind Mystess. Floating there is a large blue energy eye*......thats.........guys, look!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 7:34 pm

Mystess: o.o; what is that?
Garm: it looks like an eye.
Mystess: no chiz sherlock....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 7:40 pm

Grell: thats an Eye of Anchiros.....its a minion of my brother, Issac. this means he heard and saw everything that happened here. this is a good thing! even though he took over where our dad left off, he's not like our father. He doesn't bring people back from the dead against their will. instead, he take body parts, sews them together, and makes new life. he also only turns people into Liches if they tell him they want immortality. He's also at war with the Execution Empire, which means he's an ally!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 7:43 pm

Mystess: ok?
Garm: That is so cool!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 7:48 pm

*the eye looks down at the ground and a blue ray of light comes out of it. standing there is an astral projection of Issac.*
Issac: Hello, little brother. *he smiles kindly at Grell.* I have to thank you're friends for taking such good care of you! if you hadn't left Jack soon, I was going to hunt him down myself! Now, I have something to tell the two Magma-Born.....your father is alive. he's with me, in my fortress Anchiros. He was broken, irradiated, and badly hurt when we found him beneath the glassed planet, but his powers over heat saved him from dying. his friends were not so lucky....but he is alive. Unconscious, but alive none the less.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 8:03 pm

Mystess: Dad...alive?! Garm! Did you hear that?!?!?
Garm: *standing in shock*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 8:06 pm

Issac: I've made arrangements for your group to have safe passage to Amazon. Alice will be waiting for you at the spaceport. So rest easy, kids. your dad will be safe with me. I have plans for him so he can claim his revenge for what happened.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 8:16 pm

Mystess: t-thank you... *hugs Garm* He's ALIVE!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 8:24 pm

Raem: this is great!
Grell: thank you, big brother!
*Issac smiles and the projection fades.*

~Anchiros, the medical bay~
Issac: is he ready to awaken?
Geist: (a geist is a being that is made from human bodyparts with extreme intelligence and agility. they look like humans with bags over their heads, one eye, and sack-like ninja suits. their claws are bone and razor sharp. they all have scratchy voices but speak with perfect grammar. they usually hunch over and crouch.) yes, master Issac. shall I wake him?
Issac: what do you think, Brunhilda?
Brunhilda: *she is a Val'kier, the same race as Agatha from Reaver's old army. she has pure white wings and white armor as opposed to Agatha's black armor* I would say yes. he is considerably weak since he was knocked out for so long, my lord.
Issac: very well. Wake him.
Geist: yes, master.....*crawls over to the tank and activates draining. after the green ooze has drained out, he activates a small needle in Blastion's arm, injecting him with a steroid that peacefully wakes him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 8:49 pm

Blastion: *moves his head and groans*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 8:52 pm

Issac: Good. the steroid worked. you're awake, Commander Blastion of the Neo-Geneforce Intergalactic Armada...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 8:58 pm

Blastion: . . . What happened...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 9:03 pm

Issac: The Execution Empire nuked and glassed the planet you were on. you were the only survivor. you have been knocked out for 5 days. I found you underneath the glassed planet and brought you back to my citadel, Anchiros. You may know me.....new Warlord of the Sargasso system, Issac The Lichborne.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 9:08 pm

Blastion: Doesn't ring a bell...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 9:10 pm

Issac: oh well....it was rather recent that the new Warlords were named....anyway, I suppose you would like revenge on the Executions for killing your friends on that planet and revenge on the Keshin who command the Executions and killed Alex Law and brought your children much greif?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 9:17 pm

Blastion: Where are the kids...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 9:20 pm

Issac: they are on the Bleak Nebula with Hades and Solanna's son, Xanthos's daughter, and my younger brother. they are headed for planet Amazon to meet with my mother, the kind former Warlord Alice. they will be safe there. they, as the new Geneforce, are going to plan their next move there.....I might even go before the other Warlords and move to fully recognize them as the new Geneforce and that they will pick up where you and the others left off....protecting the universe.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 9:29 pm

Blastion: Did you just say they are the new geneforce?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 9:30 pm

Issac: I hate repeating myself but yes, I did.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 10:41 pm

Blastion: Those two... I dont know whether to be proud of them or Ground them...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 10:48 pm

Issac: I can give you the tools to help them and get your revenge.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 11:53 pm

Blastion: . . .alright then.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2011, 9:00 am

Issac: I only ask one thing from you. if you are going to go to war with The Keshin and Executions, then....*takes off claw and holds his hand out to Blastion*...do it under my banner. Become my second in command, my general, and I will ensure your victory and revenge!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/13/2011, 10:48 am

Blastion: Your claw?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2011, 11:12 am

Issac: its merely a weapon. now, do you accept my proposal or not? either way, you may stay here as long as you wish as my personal guest.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next