NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2011, 12:11 am

Kokuro: Help me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 40 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/16/2011, 9:12 am

Saber: Of course....*warps behind Alex and kicks him off.* you maybe strong, but you're still weaker than us.
*a shadowy spike nearly stabs Saber. Standing there are three figures in the sunlight.*
Vaclav: He may be weaker than both of you, but he's got us to make up for that!
*standing there are the other three Knights Of The Ebon Blade: Vaclav Bane, Gwen Materex, and Anax Ailuro.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/16/2011, 7:06 pm

Kokuro: *turns to saber* I wasnt talking to you...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 8:44 am

Saber: w-what?!
Alex: *charges and drop kicks the distracted Saber.* She wasn't talking to you.....*turns to Kokuro.* If you want our help then run for it. get out of the city. don't worry, we'll find you. We just need to take care of Saber here.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 10:22 am

Kokuro: *summons a large black hawk, mounts it, and flies off*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 10:50 am

Alex: *turns to Saber* you can't win, paladin. there's 4 of us and only one of you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 11:47 am

*Charisma's location*

Luna: *shakes her head as she approaches the throne that Charisma is lounging on* You didappoint me sis...
Charisma: *looks at luna* what's there to be disappointed about?
Luna: I'm disappointed it the fact that you would stoop THIS low just to try and kill me...
Charisma: *sighs and sits up* You just don't get it, do you? It was always more then that! I wanted everything you had and more! I was firstborn! ME! NOT YOU! I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING!!!
Luna: you were always greedy...
Charisma: *jumps up off the throne* I'm not the one who was given everything under the suns!
Luna: *sighs* Why does it seem that talking will get us nowhere...
Charisma: *grins* Because that isn't the way Iciaurians settle large problems like this. You know that. Or has marrying that fox demon caused you to forget who you are and where you came from?
Luna: . . . . . . .
Charisma: Looks like I struck a nerve. We are a world of ice, blood, and war. That was all that our lives were filled with. Blood. War. Death. *she pulls out the old necro-staff* Look familiar?
Luna: ?! that was father's! How... He said it was-
Charisma: destroyed? No... I stole it.
Luna: Why...
Charisma: Like i said before. I wanted you gone. But as you can see, it didn't go as planned. You see, after I took the staff, I made my way up to Kotua shrine.
Luna: That's where- IT WAS YOU?!? YOU DID THIS TO ME?!? *she points to her eyes, furious*
Charisma: That wasn't supposed to happen. But yes. I released Daitengu into the world. I wanted it to destroy you, even if it meant tearing apart every last living body on this planet. The only thing I didn't expect, was father to seal Daitengu. And of course, being the fool he was, died in the process. As of now, I'm hoping to end this. End you, once and for all.
Luna: *raises an eyebrow* You have some serious issues.... Rizzy.
Charisma: *fustration mark* DON'T. CALL. ME. RIZZY!!!!!!! *she points the staff at Luna* OPEN SEAL! Seal of Death! Bring forth the necro-Angel within Luna!
*A black glowing seal appears under both Luna and Charisma*
Luna: How can you- GAHHHH!! *screams out ion pain as the the necro-angel transformation is forced upon her. Her fur turns a crimson and fades into black in some areas, her quills straighten out and shorten slightly, and a devil-like tail grows in place of her hedgehog tail. Charisma watches her as Luna's nails grow into claws, and both of her eves go a deep red. Blod sprays as black feathery wings tear from her shoulder blades.*
Charisma: there...
Luna: *panting in pain*
Charisma: You and me sis... Necromancer vs. Necro Angel.
Luna: *summons the death scythe she had won off of Reaver a while back*
Charisma: T-That's... NO! IMPOSSIBLE!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 1:12 pm

Snake the Death Scythe:.....hsssssss.......your offer?

Saber: *turns to Gwen.* Its nice to finally meet you, grandma......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 3:18 pm

Luna: Charisma's soul.
Gwen: Dont call me that....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 3:40 pm

Snake: *looks at Charisma. its ruby jewel eyes are full of the purest form of malice and hatred.*hssss....acccccepted.......If her soul is not obtained, then 1000 Iciaurians will pay the price........

Saber: Don't be so cold to me. I am your grandson after all.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 4:23 pm

Luna: *sighs* so be it.
Charisma: *spins her staff and stabs the ground. Several undead wolves climb out of a crack in the ground* remember these? The guards of the catacombs?
Luna: How could I forget them? you set them on me as a cruel trick! *holds out her tongue*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 4:29 pm

Snake: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *reels up and prepares to strike the wolves if they come to close to Luna and him.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/17/2011, 4:33 pm

Luna: *whips around and slashes the ground with her tail, leaving a gash several feet long. Several undead wolves of her own climb out*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2011, 4:36 pm

Snake: *turns into full scythe mode, ready for Luna to use.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/18/2011, 5:14 pm

Charisma: Death Scythe or not, YOUR TIME IS OVER!!
Luna: I'm not the one who will die!
Charisma: ENOUGH! Attack! *she waves the staff and the wolves charge at Luna. The jump and slash athe the other wolves that have also begun to attack. *
Luna: *she flies at Charisma, swinging the scythe.*
Charisma: *arcs gracefully over the swings of the scythe*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/18/2011, 5:26 pm

*a silver blast hits one of Charisma's wolves, sending it flying into a wall. standing there is Alex with his black and silver claws. behind him, Gwen and Vaclav have Saber tied up and are holding him while Anax has a Kunai knife to his neck.*
Alex: You guys watch the punk, I'll help Luna. *dashes in and starts fighting the undead wolves. after a while, Luna and Alex end up back to back, Charisma facing Luna and the wolves facing Alex.* Nice seeing you again, sis...

-------

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=54
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40