NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 7:34 pm

Luna: Well then. I see that we have a long talk ahead of us. Please, sit and I will do my best to answer what you have for me.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 26 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 7:42 pm

Steam: I never really expected this day to come. . . I'm pretty nervous actually. . .

Xanthos: Hey, is anyone here skilled at dissecting memories? I was thinking we could watch the whole event from my mind, as I was the only one conscious at the time.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 8:03 pm

Grell: Raem is....
Deshdae: but he is off at Heaven's peak, fighting Protos's team and the Priests alongside the Warlords.....Let me do it. *he holds out his hand and a silver sphere appears, reveling the memories.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 8:14 pm

Blastion: RAAAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!! *The shockwaves become more massive and now contain traces of lava.* YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! RAUGH!!! *Massive amounts of lava now fill the shockwaves. The shockwaves have gained massive amounts of range and power.*

Luna: *She slowly wakes up and sees the chaos around her.* Xanthos? What's going on? Why is he acting like this?

Xanthos: Time is of the essence and only you can stop this disaster from happening! *Grips Luna's shoulder's roughly.* My voice cannot reach him, but yours might! Only you can do this! Use your powers to make your spirit leave your body and purify Blastions mind!

Luna: *She stares ahead, mind numb. She slowly nods and turns to Xanthos.* Watch my body while I'm gone, okay? *With that, her life force leaves her body, entering Blastion's mind.*

*As Luna made mental contact with Blastion, Xanthos breathed a sigh of relief. He knew that Luna could and would rescue the fox from his state of despair. But before Xanthos could relax his nerves, an overwhelming presence slammed into him, catching him off guard.*

Xanthos: ~What in the world?~-

*Xanthos was in shock. This couldn't be real.

Complete and utter shock as a large blast of energy ripped through him, searing his fur and slamming him into a rock wall. Before he could recover, an overwhelming tidal wave of flame scorched over his body, and he began to lose consciousness. *

-

*Xanthos was slowly raised by his scarf by a black hooded figure. A swirling mass of energy danced around his fingers as he let out a low chuckle. Xanthos opened his eyes weakly, he longer had the strength to move. He mentally cursed as the second attacker, a large quadroped, spat into the ground, which instantly combusted upon contact.*

*Suddenly, the hooded figure dissolved his energy, and dropped Xanthos roughly. The second one sneered as it began to evaporate into shimmering sparks. The hooded figure chuckled as it followed suit. Both beings seemed to meld together and in the form of a white orb, blasted away, but was thought to be a shooting star. An irritated moan escaped Xanthos as his world slowly turned black.*

~Present Time~

Xanthos: Wait, stop right there! That's when Steam was first "born". He was originally an excess amount of energy and I'm assuming a portion of Daitengu's life force. How else could he come into existence? His life force took the form of Daitengu because of this. Everything else about him took the form of that hooded figure. . . Vein. Um, Deshdae, can you switch over to Steam's memories from this exact time?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 8:18 pm

Deshdae: of course. *a red sphere appears in his hand and shows Steams memory*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 8:49 pm

*Suddenly, the hooded figure dissolved his energy, and dropped Xanthos roughly. The second one sneered as it began to evaporate into shimmering sparks. The hooded figure chuckled as it followed suit. Both beings seemed to meld together and in the form of a white orb, blasted away, but was thought to be a shooting star. An irritated moan escaped Xanthos as his world slowly turned black.*

*The sphere of energy soared for several miles, finally landing near a cemetary. A dead corpse of a person lost in the winds of time is pulled out of the ground. The energy fills the corpse with its power, creating a body similar to Blastion. Same face, same eye color. But, he had pale yellow markings on his legs and arms, his tail covered in lava. A pale yellow marking emblazes itself on his forehead underneath his dark red hair. The reanimated fox looks up, staring at the moon, his eyes glossy.*

*Who was he, again? Or. . . what was he? His head hurt, remembering only a swirl of ice and a blast of heat. Perhaps there was a crackling of lightning as well, he couldn't tell. He could remember punching somebody, but it was mostly a haze. He sneesed, a sharp thud following split-second after his sneeze. He looks at the ground, seeing a crimson icicle sticking up from the ground. Confused, he looks at his hands, whose claws have elongated, becoming crystal icicles.*

*That was when he noticed the grass between his toes begin to melt as lava from his tail dripped onto the grass. The fox leapt away, surprised. But. . . the lava didn't hurt. He experimentally touched the magma on the ground. As he did, his lava tail flared with new vigor. The fox stared at his tail, not sure of what to do. He closed his eyes as wind passed him, the cool night air cooling his fur. In his mind, he saw a blue hedgehog and a red fox holding hands. The image was fuzzy, and he couldn't make out they're faces, but he knew who they were. The Blizzard and Volcano from before. He was about to open his eyes when a flash picture of a grinning yellow cat burst forward. Perhaps there had been lightning. . . but the fox doubted the lightning cat person was important. He sighed, hearing a soft voice come out. He cleared his throat and spoke aloud.*

???: If that girl was a blizzard. . . and that boy was a volcano. . . *He looks himself over, seeing his fox-like body and moon markings. Those people from before had them.* I have a little bit of both, don't I?

*He begins to walk, feeling the blades of grass underneath his feet.* Then I guess I'm mush? No, mist? Nah. . . I'm steam! Yeah, that works! I guess that's my name now! I hope no one else has it. . . I think I should find those people I just saw. . . Better get to it! *He trots away, his tail swishing in the air.*

~

Xanthos: *Stares at Steam.* So. . . that was it? You reanimated a body for yourself?

Steam: I guess. I don't remember what happened when I was a sphere thingy. I do remember beating you up as two people from before, though.

Xanthos: Interesting. . . time for new theories!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 9:24 pm

Luna: So many years ago...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 9:39 pm

Deshdae: but now the conflicts of the past must be changed. new alliances must be forged, for the Keshin will soon come. Steam, I have foreseen that you will have a large roll to play in all of this. Not as Protos's right hand, but as a member of the New Geneforce. If Raem is to return alive and Xander overthrown, then we must make haste to Heaven's peak. as for Xander himself, I cannot see him. his madness shields him from my vision. tell me, if you know his plan, Steam, what is it?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 9:54 pm

Steam: Well. . . *He stops for a moment, afraid to speak.* I don't know their plans, but I know Protos and Xander often spoke to each other, and before we arrived at Heaven's Peak, I heard Protos murmur something about a Sky King or something like that. . . He seemed pretty excited about it and seemed more energized when we arrived at Heaven's Peak. I don't really know their plans, but I know something big is going to happen. I dunno if that helped or not. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 10:06 pm

Deshdae: the Sky King? but what would........Oh no.......Steam, did Protos say anything about Xander wanting to open something?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 10:14 pm

Mystess: Something about a gate...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 10:15 pm

Deshdae: Neifelheim......I knew this day would come....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 10:35 pm

Garm: We're gonna die, arent we...
Mystess: dont say that!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 12:09 am

Deshdae: No.....not if I can help it. saddle up, kids. we're heading to Heaven's Peak. the final battle for the fate of this galaxy could be decided here and now if Xander is on this planet.......

~Tropic, Sky King Domain~
Keshin Xander: *is sitting in a chair after about 4 hours of flight.* ugh......How long until we find the Sky King, SOK? I'm getting bored. and I get crazy when I'm bored..... *as he speaks, his shadows extend and grow into the shapes of hideous beasts.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 12:50 am

Garm: Mom, your're coming... right?
Luna: of course I am. But this battle is in you kid's hands.
Mystess: Another one of those "The fate of the universe rests on our shoulders?
Liola: How cliche...
Luna: unfortunately... it is. I know that you kids can do this. I have all of my faith in you. Your father and parents would be proud, so just remember, give this battle everything that your're made of!
Garm: Let's go kick Keshin's ass!
Liola: Right.
Luna: I have no clue whetehr I should be proud of you kids, of I us grown ups should ground you all for life for running away, going into an age 21 and over nightclub, going after a mass murderer, sneaking into a concert... need i go on?
Garm: N-no mom...
Mystess: Let's just go! I wanna see dad again!
Liola: If he isn't killed by the leftover Cardinals...
Mystess: *punches Liola*
Liola: why you little-
*the two launch themselves into an all-out brawl*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 8:01 am

Spirit: *uses vector prisons and separates the two of them* thats enough you two.
Deshdae: thats strange of you, Spirit. back when you were a teen, you loved watching girl fight.
Spirit: DAD! SHUT UP!
Deshdae: Sorry. now, I have enough energy to transport all of you to Heaven's Peak. my visions tell me that Raem has just arrived onto the battlefield and is assisting Warlord Pointsettia in fighting Cardinals Rem and Jack. my vision also shows Fitzpatrick escaped and is joining the other two in battle. as for Cardinal Hancock, she is held up in her castle, feeding on energy from the men that are lusting after her in the audience chamber. Her energy levels are reaching Keshin-Stage. she could very well evolve into a Keshin right there....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 9:35 am

Liola: Then lets go already!
Mystess:*glaring at Liola*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 10:12 am

*Deshdae holds his hands forward and a silver seal appears underneath the group. silver light shines and the group is teleported to Heaven's Peak.*

Rem: *walks over to Pointsettia, who has really taken a pounding from fighting Rem, Jack, and Fitzpatrick.* Hahaha. where is your great resolve now, Pointsettia? at last, the end of the Geneforce's most faithful member! *raises his hand to deal the final blow. just then, a bolt of fire flies at Rem and the impact sends Rem flying into a crashed buggie*
Raem: *flies to Pointsettia and helps her up* you ok?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:07 am

Pointsettia: Yeah... thanks. Raem?! What are you doing here?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:31 am

Raem: I came to help fight....looks like you have your hands full....
Fitzpatrick: THATS HIM! THATS THE BRAT THAT KILLED NERO AND MELVIN!
Rem: Nero and Melvin died because of him? interesting.....
Jack: killing those two idiots is a feat not many could accomplish.....plus you're fighting alongside a Warlord......you both will be very prestigious kills for us.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:53 am

Pointsettia: If its a fight to the death you want...
Sayuri: Then its a fight to the death you'll get!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:56 am

Fitzpatrick: *punches the ground, turning the whole street into gold. the gold then pulls back and a tidal wave of liquid gold rises and flies at Sayuri, Pointsettia, and Raem.*
Rem: *kicks a plank out from the cart he crashed into and surfs the gold wave at the heroes.*
Jack: *jumps onto the buildings and runs alongside the tidal wave at the heroes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 12:16 pm

Pointsettia: o.o;
Sayuri: *she puts up a shield of aura with one hand, and makes it rain sharp needles of aura*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 12:24 pm

Raem: *Phoenix fire swirls around him as he charges Rem, tackling him through the wave into a destroyed church.*
Jack: *jumps up and throws knives like rain at Sayuri.*
Fitzpatrick: *his wave crashes down on Pointsettia.* HA! how do you like that?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 1:08 pm

Pointsettia: *her vines grab the knives and throw them back*
sayuri: *The shield glows a dark purple, increasing defence*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next