NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Post by Maxwell 10/8/2018, 8:38 am

One of the biggest dreams for kids these days is to become a pro hero. To uphold the law and bring peace and safety to the people. To make doing this easier, many people train the quirks they had developed.

A quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. The first person to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in the city of Qingqing, who had the ability to emanate light. After that incident, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of special abilities. While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the spread of a virus carried by mice had brought about their development. Currently, 80% of the world population possesses a Quirk.

As society adapted to the new status quo, the Police Force moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons. To fill that void, the profession of crime fighting Quirk users, heroes, began to exist. Authorizing the use of powers that could so easily kill, however, was a greatly criticized decision at first. Over time, it came to garner public support due to the fact that the first people to work professionally as heroes acted morally and upheld the law.

Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories.

Emitter Type:

Transformation Type:

Mutant Type:

With this in mind, do you have what it takes to get your foot in the door, and start your path to becoming a Pro hero?

...You don't know where to go?

Oh! Right! Try working hard, and getting into UA! It's the #1 ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in Japan!

Best of luck to you!

-Izuku Midoriya (Deku, Pro Hero)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Post by Star Phoenix 10/8/2018, 4:28 pm

Paula Bloom:

Paula Bloom was rarely one to take chances. She preferred consistency and constants -- reliable concepts that were never-changing. But as she stepped onto Japanese earth for the first time, the feeling of uncertainty was invigorating. Setting her bags down for a moment, she glanced back to cast a final look at the nearby airplane that had carried her here from across the skies over America. The airplane itself wasn't of much note but it had brought her one step closer to her dream, so she couldn't help but be grateful. Exhaling a deep breath she didn't even realize she'd been holding in, she waved to the flight receptionists as a farewell before she finally turned her gaze ahead.

"Watch over me, Mom..." She found her eyes drifting to the gold bangle on her wrist as she picked up her phone to look up the nearest public transportation center. In order to fulfill her promise, she'd come to Japan to be a professional Hero. Through hard work and rigorous training, she'd passed both her mock exams and career aptitude test for the Hero track with scores high enough to get into nearly any national school, but her sight was set on the cream of the crop -- U.A. High. Sure, she still had to worry about the acceptance exam, but she'd already come too far to turn back now. Her phone finally loaded up her transportation request, with a nearby train terminal having a route to hotels relatively close to where the acceptance exam would be held in just a short amount of time. She'd be able to take in the sights of Japan and familiarize herself with the area a little bit before the exam, maybe even be able to see a Japanese Pro Hero in action! While America had notable heroes of its own, the majority of noteworthy Pros were based in Japan, including the global top 10 Heroes.

As Paula bought her ticket for the train into the city, she fought to hide her giddiness. There were certain fangirly things she'd already decided on -- what her Hero name would be, what kinds of Super Moves she could develop, and even her costume! And her mother had been right there with her, every step of the way. A sense of thirst began to nibble at her, so she pulled a bottle of water from her smallest backpack and took a few swigs before putting it back in its place. Refreshed, she began to walk towards the train that had now begun to pull into the station. Her feet seemed to move by themselves and she was barely aware of her surroundings, as she was just too excited for what was to come. As she set aside her bags into train compartments, Paula finally couldn't hold back her glee anymore, and let a wide grin spread across her face as she sat down in one of the seats. It was finally time for her promise to come true.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation! Empty Re: [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!

Post by Rocky 10/9/2018, 10:53 pm

Reiko Yamashita:

Reiko Yamashita already started to miss her home in Kanazawa, back in Ishikawa Prefecture.  She had a most wonderful send off from her loving parents, but being so far out of her comfort zone and thrust into a big city was pretty intimidating.  However, this was something she knew she had to do sooner or later and once her plan was put into action, this big change might not be so bad!

"Reiko!  Are you ready yet?!" an elderly voice belonging to the youth's grandmother called out.

Shaking her head free from her thoughts, Reiko looked down at her hunched over grandmother.  

The old woman smiled with great determination.  She was just a smidge shorter than Reiko, carrying herself fairly well for an old heroine.  Her pale muscles weren't quite as saggy as they could have been and the wrinkles around her face hadn't made her look extraordinarily old.  Her white hair with brown stripes simulated a rushing freshwater river flowing into a long ponytail.  Her Geode Quirk defined her as a mossy, boulder-type mutant and rather than having only one eye, she had both eyes and a large, smooth quartz nestled underneath her collarbone.

"You have to focus today!" she grinned, forming shaky, wrinkly fists.  "I don't want to see you coming home today in tears!  There's no other school like this in Japan, so we can't transfer you out if you get all weepy!  You have to be strong, and stronger than all the other applicants!"

Reiko received a big punch of encouragement in the side from her guardian, buckling under the woman's intense strength.  Holding her side in pain, she tried to turn her grimace into a smile.  "Okay, Grandma!  I'll do my best and make you guys proud!"

When she closed the door behind her, she sighed and muttered to herself, "If I don't get myself killed, first..."

Getting to UA wouldn't be too bad.  All she had to do was take the same route as she did when she did her morning exercises!  This time, however, she wouldn't be turning around and going back home.  She'd be going inside.

Reiko swallowed, taking another nervous step down the sidewalk towards the rest of her life.

She'd been training for this for years, bred to be the next best hero in her family!

It was finally time for her to shine like a crystal!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/9/2018, 11:34 pm

Tirinus Furasshu (translated as Flash):

Tirinus wakes up that morning with the light of the sun's rays on his face. The fan blowing across his fur, he sighs as he sits up. The cool breeze from the fan was combatting his abnormal body heat but he still felt thirsty upon waking up. He gets up and off of the bed he had on the floor, heading straight into his kitchen to grab something to drink. He had a small place near UA academy that his parents were helping him to pay for, something that he was eternally grateful for. After grabbing his drink (a tall glass of cold water), he started to get ready for his first day of exams at UA high. It took him a lot of studying and hard work to get himself this far. He wasn't about to flush it down the toilet now. His waterskin's filled up and strapped to his belt, his lunch packed and put into his bag and his favorite flute now put into his pants pocket, he walks to his door and heads out. Off he went to UA!

As he walked, he went through things in his mind. What kinds of tricks his quirk could do that he would show off in the entrance exams, what things he would keep under wraps, how he would interact with the other students....just....everything that he could conceivably come up with that he would need to confront when he came face to face with the other students. Granted he had already revealed his quirk to a few other nominees a few weeks before, but what would be the chances of them recognizing him? Even slimmer than them being in the same class as him? Right? He sighs out of exasperation.

Right....Chances....My luck is going to curse me this day I swear....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2018, 8:41 am

Inori Kyoto:

"Inori, get your ass up or you can kiss a ride to the station goodbye!" Her father's voice boomed through their apartment in the Kamino Ward of Yokohama. His vibrations rattled the walls, dropping dust onto Inori's face and probably waking their neighbors.

The sun wasn't even rising yet; but the exam grounds were a little over two hours away. He was right for her to get up this early. Her green hair was a total mess as she rubbed her golden eyes free of sleepies. Inori crawled put of her bed and headed for the bathroom to start her day. She stopped in the hall to look at a photo of her father and mother, holding their newborn little girl.

"It's a shame that she can't be here to see you take your first steps to becoming a Pro hero." Her father placed a hand to Inori's shoulder, making her jump.

"Shit, dad! Don't scare me like that! You know for someone with a quirk like yours, you sure are stealthy!"

He chuckled and patted her shoulder, before heading back to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee for himself and his kid. When he left, Inori sighed. Her mother was quirkless... And no longer here. Her mind drifted back to watching the fight between 'All Might' and 'All for One' on TV. The casualty list that had been released several days later for the entire world to see. Inori looked at her hand, remembering how she felt as she caused the entire neighborhood to powerdown completely in her grief and anger. With a shake of her head, she tore away from those thoughts and headed into her destination to get ready.

~~~¤¤¤~~~

"Thanks for the ride, dad. I'll let you know when I'm on the train to come back." She smiled, earning a pat on the head.

"Will do, kiddo. Make us proud!"

She boarded the train and took her seat, waving goodbye until her dad and the station were out of view. As the train moved along, she clicked the power button on her phone; 8:06. The exam was at noon, and she would arrive around 10. Maybe if it was open, she would go to that ice cream shop again. Get just a little more studying in? Maybe try to figure out what the practical exam was going to be?

Inori closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. A two hour train ride left her plenty of time to mentally prepare for what was about to come.

Last edited by Luna on 10/10/2018, 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Slight description editing)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2018, 8:25 pm

Matsumoto Daizo:

As the sun shone on this bright day, the strong yet stout shape of Daizo can be seen walking down the sidewalk towards the front gates of UA, the most prestigious Hero Academy in all of Japan. Though he appeared rough, his silver mane being held back by a black and white checkered bandanna, and his strong but short body clad in only a typical, but beat up school boy uniform that looked like it had seen a few too many fights, he could not help but feel nervous. He was a well-known discipline case, despite his good intentions, and he knew that might be held against him. However, for the sake of his older brother, the only one in their family that believed he would make it this far, he knew he would have to give it his all in the entrance exams today.

"Keep your head held high, Dai-chan...and never lose that impulse to help people of yours. No matter what the old man says...you're a great Sumo Wrestler...but you could be an even greater Hero. Follow your dreams."

Those were the last words his older brother, Jun, had said to him before leaving the family to pursue his own dreams, which he had succeeded in. As he walked towards the front gates, he notices a poster stuck to the side wall he was walking past. It was a promotional poster for New Japan Pro Wrestling, and said in big, bold letters "THIS SUNDAY: LIVE! 'THE FALLEN ONE', MATSUMOTO JUN, DEFENDS HIS CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST 'THE AINU BUZZSAW' WEN KAMUY! NO HOLDS BARRED DEATH MATCH!". Daizo's aquamarine eyes shine as he smiles at the image of a large, powerful man with tight, silver dreadlocks that appeared on the poster. He touches a fist to it, nodding. "Here we go, Nii-san...Wish me luck. I'm definitely...definitely gonna be a pro hero!"

Reaching into pocket, he pulls out a can of kanji-cola, a popular soda from his home in Okinawa, and takes a swig. Better fuel up now, before the exam starts. With a sigh, he sits down in front of the gate to wait for the exams to begin. Even if it was a long wait, he had all the time in the world....not like anybody was waiting for him at home anymore, since he left home behind to come here. His family didn't exactly approve of his wanting to be a hero instead of a Sumo like his father and grandfather, so his leaving essentially meant, like his brother before him, that he was cut off. This was more than just a dream, now...this was his one and only shot.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/11/2018, 1:42 am

Tirinus listens to the birds chirruping and watches as the rest of the small animals in the neighborhood where he lived were milling about, a small smile on his face. Though it was a warm day (something he wasn't the biggest fan of), he appreciated all of the sounds that he was met with as he continued on his way towards the front gates of UA high school. His thoughts buzzed with what kinds of challenges he would be met with over the next few years of his life until he could....no, would be a pro hero. The kinds of challenges he would be met with. All of the people he would encounter. A small smile crosses his foxy muzzle.

This is going to be a great day~ He thought.

As he spotted the front gates, a familiar face catches his eyes and his small smile from before tries to vanish from his face. He knew the boy that was waiting in front of the gates. He tries his best to recall his name.

Daizo was it? He thinks. Pretty sure that was his name. Came from some kind of sumo wrestling family. And he had jets on his elbows!

He nods to himself as he quickly begins to recall the things that he remembered from the ice cream place that he had gone to a few weeks before with Reiko and Daizo. He met another hopeful there, Inori though her tech-savvy ways almost baffled him. He never much was one for the ways of technology. He didn't even own a phone. Was too expensive for him to have a functional one and he never really wanted to trouble his already giving family for something of the sort. He had a small phone at home that he kept to keep in contact with them but that was about it. He had some small amounts of computer experience but nothing extraordinarily major. And about the only things that he watched on his small television set at home was the news; just to see things about the pro heroes that were doing their duties around the city. Deku was one of his favorites to watch as was Froppy's rescue exploits. Both of them were cool heroes and he enjoyed hearing about their heroism.

As he approaches the gates, he takes a deep breath and nods in greeting to Daizo. "Hello Daizo. Didn't know anyone else would be here this early to get in. I thought I was going to be the only one and I was looking forward to playing my flute for a little while." He speaks, attempting to try and start a small conversation with him until the other hopeful's would show up for the practical entrance exams. He already had taken the written portion of the exam about a week prior to this day and he knew that he did more than well enough to get into the school. He just had to take the practical exams to secure his way into the school.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/11/2018, 5:39 am

A little bit of time had passed by now, and while the scenery of Japan was beautiful, the glee that she had felt before was slowly morphing into anticipation. There really wasn't any way to know what the practical exam would consist of -- that was one of U.A.'s closely guarded secrets so as to prevent any Pro Hero hopefuls from having an unfair advantage. That, and the world of Heroes was always changing -- a Pro had to be adaptable enough to change with it. It was this specific flexibility that Paula knew she lacked, thus also making it her first weakness to overcome. But stressing and fussing over the future would do her no favors, as there was next-to-nothing she could do to influence what the exam would be. For now, it would be for the best to simply relax and get in her zone.

With that, she perused a small backpack that she had been permitted to carry on her lap, unearthing a thick book from its interior. The cover title "The Quirk Singularity" was a book she was quite fond of, largely due to its foreboding content. There exists a popular line of thinking that Quirks -- over time -- will continue to mix together and grow in potency, accumulating further and further with each subsequent generation of Quirk-users. The chilling conclusion that the hypothesis came to was that there may come a time in the future where Quirks would be so powerful that even the most disciplined of users would be unable to control them. And Paula couldn't help but see some points of validity to the hypothesis. After all, Quirks had started from a baby in Qingqing that could simply emanate light, and now there were Heroes like the Jet-Black Hero, Tsukuyomi, whose Quirk was nigh-unstoppable in darkness, or the Sturdy Hero, Red Riot, whose defensive Hardening Quirk was near-impossible to penetrate! Perhaps the grandest Hero in terms of raw power was Shoto Todoroki, whose unique Ice and Fire Quirk mixture had been highly revered since U.A.'s Sports Festival in Todoroki's first year. Paula flipped through several pages of the book, skimming through sections that interested her most, but a sigh from the seat across from her briefly caught her attention.

Paula brought the book up close to her face as she stole glances at the girl sitting there, so as to try to not seem obvious about her actions. There was a sense of focus about the girl -- like she had a certain kind of drive that Paula only wished that she could possess. It was a silly, superficial reason to be envious, and based on practically zero evidence, but not all things can be explained by science and rational thought. The other girl had closed her eyes in contemplation, and Paula felt herself shrink away from her, hastily returning her attention to the book. But at this point, her focus was drawn to the other girl, and she stole a few glances in... admiration, perhaps? No, that would be too personal an emotion for someone she hadn't even met or talked to.

She couldn't think of a better word, though.

[The Quirk Singularity is an actual thing mentioned in the Boku no Hero Academia manga as an off-handed thing, but I figure it would be fairly well-known to *most* people.]
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/11/2018, 11:51 am

As she continued deep into the city, Reiko's day-dreaming got the best of her and she imagined her favorite heroes fighting some indiscriminate villain above her.  Her father and grandma were among them, all dressed up like it was their prime!  She paused in between streets, pretending to witness Froppy swing her way into action with her super long tongue!  She looked up towards the sky scrapers, picturing Tsukuyomi using his Dark Shadow to swoop down upon foes!

Those fantasies killed a few extra minutes, so she resumed her route with a renewed and confident smile.  What a rush it would be to see them for real~!

Before she knew it, she'd already found herself at the corner of UA High.  At this point, she still felt like she wasn't supposed to be near this behemoth of a building.  It was like a sacred place to her, like the temples and offering plots that littered her hometown.

"M-Maybe I should've tried to look more like a Shrine Maiden for my prototype costume?" she wondered aloud, iching the side of her head in thought.  "I mean, it makes sense with what I grew up with, but I can't imagine those big boofy pants and sandals being useful in combat.  Not to mention, I'd really have to saw away at my body for it to look pretty enough to be a Shrine Maiden.  Too much effort to fit some old standard for beauty!"

As she chuckled to herself, she realized she wasn't the only one here so early, and saw the familiar, fluffy tail of someone she'd met during summer training.  She blushed brightly, hoping no one heard her muttering to herself like that!

It wasn't just the tail of Tirinus, though.  Daizo was here too!  Maybe with the other girl she met at the ice cream shop?  Inori, she thinks?

She approached the pair of chatting guys, gently waving at them.  "H-Hey!  You guys really made it!  I was hoping to see some familiar faces here!" she greeted with a smile.  Her mossy green eye twinkled with joy, thankful she had at least two someones to talk to!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/11/2018, 12:17 pm

Every time the girl across from her looked away, Inori opened an eye to look at her. She was rather strange looking, having the physical attributes of what seemed to be a jellyfish. However, Inori silently thought to herself. Perhaps this young lady had a quirk pertaining to her appearance? Or was she like Tsukuyomi, where her appearance and quirk had nothing to do with each other?

Sitting in silence was never going to give her the answers to these questions, and there was still plenty if time before they reached their destination, so she may as well say something... But what exactly?

"That's an interesting book you have there." She spoke, cracking the silence like an egg in a pan. "The Quirk Singularity is one of my favorites."

She nodded to herself, approving of her conversation starter. Inori turned her gaze to the window to watch the scenery as it zipped past them. Her phone buzzed in her lap, the screen lighting up to reveal her background of her favorite heroes; Shouto Todoroki and Creati.

'CRIME Alert: Armed Robbery. Hosu City. Villain Quirk: Magnetism'

"Pretty far from here... I wonder who would take care of that one?" She wondered aloud.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/11/2018, 8:09 pm

As Daizo sat back, letting his mind drift, he hears Tirinus approach and greet him. He remembered this guy from a few weeks ago. He, Daizo, and a few of the other hopefuls had met up and gone out to an ice cream parlor. He stands up, inclining his head to Tirinus. "Yo. Long time, no see, Tanuki! How's your music coming along? I didn't really have anywhere else to be, so I figured I'd enjoy the day outside while I waited for the exams to begin. I was able to pass the written exam, thank Kannon-sama...Now, all that's left is today's practical exam."

As Daizo was speaking, he's cut off by Reiko's greeting. However, while being interrupted would normally aggravate him, the fact it was Reiko for some reason didn't bother him. If anything, he smiled and waved back to her, something he normally wouldn't do. But, he honestly didn't care. She was friendly to him, something not many people really did. "Yooo! Reiko! Glad to see you made it, too!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/12/2018, 5:27 am

"Oh, fuck," Paula nearly dropped her book in surprise when the other girl spoke. Apparently, she hadn't been nearly as sleuth-y as she had estimated herself to be. Paula could practically feel her face burn a bright red from sheer embarrassment, and she lowered the book to her lap as she took a moment to translate what the other girl had said. For the most part, she was confident that she knew enough Japanese to get by, but she knew she was far from a pro. A few seconds passed after Inori spoke before Paula had finished translating to speak back in Japanese. "Oh, um, yes! The progression of Quirk growth is one of my passions, so I've always been drawn back to this book."

She was going to say more, but paused when Inori turned her attention to her phone, then muttered aloud her thoughts about the crime. Paula wanted to ask what was the matter, but then her own phone buzzed to show the Alert, and she took a moment to look at it. Curiosity overtook her, and Paula tapped a few buttons on her phone, eventually pulling up a livestream from some nearby civilian who was streaming the crime. The person in question wasn't inside the building being robbed, rather they were somewhere behind the police barricade situated around the building's entrance. As far as she could tell -- and from taking a scroll through the stream's comment section -- no Pro Heroes had shown up yet.

Paula furrowed her brows in worry. Hopefully nobody would be hurt in the altercation?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/12/2018, 4:47 pm

Tirinus was about to open his mouth to speak to Daizo, responding to his statement, but heard the voice of Reiko behind him. His fox ears twitch and he turns around, waving to her. "Glad that it isn't just one person who had decided to show up early to the exams. That means many of you have a good sense of timing and punctuality. Two good habits for heroes to have."

He walks over to the gate of the school and leans up against its frame, crossing his arms. "I suppose this means that that Inori girl should be arriving soon as well as the rest of the first year hopefuls that got into the school. Good. I would love to see the variety of quirks that rest within the other first years. But for now....I think a little music will be good to pass the time. Excuse me."

He reaches into his pocket and withdraws his flute, closing his eyes as he slowly begins to play it. A soothing, soft melody begins to drift along through the air and become carried onto the wind, filling the entrance to UA high with its music. This was one of his favorite songs that he learned when he was a small child and even now, he loved to play it for others that would listen.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/12/2018, 5:25 pm

Reiko's bouncy black hair flowed messily around the stone shards around her head as she bobbed her head to the music Tirinus began to play.  He sounded like he got better from when they first met!

She moved over to Daizo, turning her body away from Tirinus so the sound of her talking wouldn't disrupt his playing.

"So, I don't have a very good idea about what's gonna happen... There've been rumors that they're reusing an old idea for the practical about battling robots from like a decade ago, but I don't wanna believe something I haven't seen for myself," she spoke, hoping Daizo would know anything about what was to come.  "Maybe we have to--"

Reiko hears a bling noise come from her skirt pocket.  She digs out her phone and opens up an alert.  She reads its aloud to Daizo and raises her voice so that Tirinus can hear, too.

"Uh-oh.  There's been a Crime Alert in Hosu City.  A villain with a Magnetism Quirk was spotted.  Let's hope they're not on the bullet train, then..." she tells them, concern in her voice.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/12/2018, 7:42 pm

Daizo seemed concerned by the report. Hosu was a highly populated area, and was known for its bullet trains and various buildings with metal supports. A villain with a Magnetism quirk would be dangerous there...

"Hopefully...And hopefully a Pro Hero will get there to stop them, soon. Hosu is Ingenium's jurisdiction, right? Maybe he'll take this guy down...If its him, we may even see an appearance by Deku or Uravity!"

Internally, Daizo sighed a sigh of relief. Nobody seemed to have noticed his scruffier-than-usual appearance. Not that he was prideful of his image, but he was trying to keep the fact that he had been homeless for the past 4 days to himself, at least until he passed the exam...hopefully. He didn't want to worry Reiko or Tirinus.

"Everything should work out fine, Reiko." He keeps a tough but confident smile, hoping to try and relieve some of Reiko's concern. "The current generation of Heroes is the strongest in history! This is just another day on the job for them!~ I'm sure everything will work out. Besides, we have the exams to tackle soon! I heard the same rumor as you, so I've been training like crazy! I can't wait to see if I can throw one of those robots!"

He then smacks his knee and lifts his foot, lightly stomping in a casual-yet-sumo fashion. "DOOOOOOS-KOI! I'm really fired up!"

He then looks to Tirinus, still smiling big. "Seriously, you are one talented musician there, man! You must be really popular at parties! You know what? I like you, Tanuki! The three of us should stick together in this. A hero has to be able to cooperate, after all! If we run into too big a threat to handle from the exam, we can watch each other's backs, just like the pros! What do you guys say?"

This was the start of a new journey for Daizo, and he knew that if he stayed too cloistered, he would never make it as a hero. Don't let them completely in...just enough to trust for now. These two were alright people...he should at least TRY to be friendly.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/13/2018, 11:20 am

Inori got up from her seat and plopped herself down next to Paula, her eyes turning neon purple. From the camera of the new girls phone, images started projecting onto the seats across from them; the stream of the villain attack. 

"...can it be?" Someone from the stream asks.

"It is! The Sturdy Hero; Red Riot!!"

From one of the rooftops, the redhead piledrivove the villain into the ground with his hardened body. Then from behind one of the buildings came a flash of silver that sent the villain into a building. 

"I can't believe it!! REAL STEEL IS HERE TOO!!" 

Inori clapped excitedly as the two heroes swiftly dispatched the villain before he had a chance to retaliate, earning cheers from the crowd. 

"Did you see that??? That teamwork was insane!!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/14/2018, 11:23 pm

While she was initially startled by Inori's actions -- the image projections were likely a Quirk ability Inori had -- Paula ultimately felt relieved that the robbery had been thwarted by able-bodied Heroes. She exhaled a breath that she hadn't even realized she was holding, and set her phone down in her lap when the livestream came to an end. As Inori began to applaud Real Steel and Red Riot's actions, Paula allowed herself a curt nod in response. "Y-yes! That's how a Pro Hero should be, I think..."

She paused as she clasped her hands together. "It's silly, but... there's that naive part of me that wants to be one. A Pro Hero, I mean!"

She was normally reserved and kept to herself about her aspirations, but what harm could there be in expressing a bit about herself to this stranger? She'd be able to scope out how an average Japanese citizen felt about Heroes, and whether they were viewed favorably. And with such a sizable population, it was nearly impossible to run into the same stranger twice. After all, Japan was probably big enough that they wouldn't meet again, right?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/17/2018, 6:32 pm

Tirinus stops his song in time to hear the cheering from Reiko's phone, chuckling upon hearing Daizo's words. "I don't mind the idea but I would prefer that I fight by myself. Rescues are fine to do together but fighting....I would rather not hurt someone else with my quirk. I have good control over it but....It is an unpredictable beast sometimes."

His tail twitches upon hearing the new nickname Daizo had given him. "I am not a Tanuki....I should be more commonly referred to as a Kyuubi. They are nine-tailed fox demon's from legend. While I would like to be a famous musician someday, I still have this quirk that I must do something with. It has no uses for music conventionally so I thought it would be more useful serving the community as a hero's quirk. Something like what Lord Explosion Murder does. Although...." A nervous bead of sweat goes down the side of his face. "I don't know that that's a great comparison given his short temper....But his combat prowess is well known so I suppose that makes up for it."

He looks at the two of him, raising an eyebrow. "Speaking of which....do you both have Pro Hero's that you admire? Personally I had admired Endeavor and Eraser Head myself."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/18/2018, 7:59 pm

The Geode girl beamed at Daizo, putting away her phone.  She nodded to his proposition about sticking together, nervous and yet excited like he was.  It was when he moved like a real Sumo that she noticed some dirt and scuff marks along his arms and legs.  Was he doing okay?  Maybe he was working himself really hard over this, but if today was the first day of the practical, then shouldn't he clean up a little?  Maybe she was thinking too much about this.  She was about to verbally respond to his request about being a trio when she heard the fox boy speak up.

Reiko smiles and faces Tirinus, pointing a finger up, ready to make a point.  "Hey, maybe you can try and use that music to your advantage in combat!  Maybe consider playing while fighting, or incorporate dancing in your heroism?  Kinda like Can't Stop Twinkling, the Shining Hero!  He has amazing style that also helps distract his enemies!"

"Classic choices!  Those guys are pretty cool!"  She then blushes brightly at his question, putting a hand over her chest.  Her shoulders were exposed in her junior high uniform, but the sleeves were still kinda tight around her arms.  She looks down in embarrassment before replying, "A-Actually, I admire a lot of real heroes... I wish I was old enough to enroll when All Might was still active.  He was super inspirational!  However, I'm thankful that there are so many cool heroes that have popped up since he left!  L-Like Froppy, the Rainy Season Hero!  She's so beautiful and so resourceful~  I wanna be just like her!  I also think Ts-Tsukuyomi is amazing, the way he acts so cool and collected~  He uses the monster within him to his advantage, and I think that's really deep and profound!  I-uh... um... S-Sorry, I got a little carried away there..."

She itches behind the stone on her head, hoping no one would tease her about this.  She was around two guys, so she was sure they'd make fun of her for something...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/19/2018, 9:16 am

Daizo can't help but chuckle at Reiko's bashfulness, smiling as he waves off her concerns. "Don't be sorry, you're passionate about something! If you have something you're passionate about, then by all means, enjoy talking about it to the fullest!"

He places a hand on his chin as he thought about his answer. There were so many heroes to choose from...But, one always stuck out to him.

"Ingenium. He's definitely one of my favorites. When I was younger, and me and my older brother would watch the Heroes save the day on the news, I would always look for him. I used to think 'Hey! He's got engines on his legs, like my jet engines in my arms! He's just like me!' Honestly, its one of the things that really inspired me to try being a hero."

He then snaps his fingers, remembering another.

"Oh! I love watching Red Riot fight, too! That guy's a real man! Strong, durable, unflinching in the face of danger! I hope I can be a hero like him one day!"

He then looks back to Tirinus, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Well, you look like a Tanuki to me, pal!~ And Reiko's right! You should find a way to incorporate your music! I'm sure it would go over great with the crowds, plus there aren't many villains who would expect music and fire at the same time. You might be able to throw something really awesome at them!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/19/2018, 10:04 am

"...does that mean you're taking the exam at UA as well?" Inori inquired as she took her seat once more, now that the stream had ended. "Looks like we should stick together. ...at least until it actually begins. You see... i want to become a hero too. They played a huge part in my life, and i want to do the same thing they do; protect those who are unable to protrct themselves."

She thought back to the broadcasted fight ten years ago between All Might and All for One. Her eyes closed as she remembered she felt when that list was released. 

"...So something like that doesnt happen again."

((After one more round of posts from all of us, we'll all meet up.))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/20/2018, 5:52 am

She nodded in response to Inori's question, trying her best to ignore the anxious sweat that had begun to form on her face. So much for the anonymity of a new country. No matter -- at least now, she at least had one acquaintance that she shared some similarities with. Like, for example, they were both going to U.A., and that... Realization smacked Paula silly as she noticed that she hadn't even introduced herself, although to be fair, she hadn't actually intended interacting with Inori -- simply staring would have been fine. Except not. Because that's creepy.

Paula sighed internally, and pushed away her runaway thoughts to focus on Inori's words. Admittedly, Paula still wasn't sure how she personally defined a Hero, she certainly felt as though Inori's sentiments were in parallel to her own. Voice a bit shaky, Paula lowered her gaze to her bangle as she spoke. "Protecting, huh...? Mmm, I agree with that, I think. Not everybody has the kind of resolve to do that kind of thing. But a Hero does! It's... just awe-inspiring."

After she took a deep breath to prepare herself mentally, she turned to face Inori. "My name's Paula, by the way."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/23/2018, 11:05 pm

Across the street, a brunette girl in casual clothes, wearing her hair in a braided ponytail watched the trio of hopeful students chatting.  She hung out in the shadows of the buildings around her.  She eyed each one of them carefully, noticing all their tiny details.  Her gloved hands and exposed fingers twitched, her urge to draw heightening.

"The boy with the fox's fur... he always burns with the same red and orange colors," she thought to herself.  "The dirty boy with the silver hair, he's always ready to support the others with highlights and shades.  Then there's the stone girl... she's way too shiny.  Shine any brighter and her obnoxious crystallization will blind us all.  These idiots are going to be nothing but trouble if they pass... they'll be sure to get the attention of more hero organizations than anyone else... I won't let them saturate my blank space with their bright, irritating colors..."

----

On the train to the station near the school, the same one Inori and Paula were riding, a male teen with pink brown hair sat diagonally across from where the girls spoke.  He couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation, despite the white noise of the crowd around him and the rumbling of the train over the tracks.  He kept to himself though, and looked down at his hands.

"I hope my skills are good enough to pass this test, too... I have to do it for my sisters," the boy thought to himself, clenching his fists.  Light traces of glitter flew out of the spaces between his fingers.  "I can't underestimate anyone, not even those two girls!"

----

A boy with flowing, yet short blond hair was rollerblading - somehow, without skates - down the side streets, on his way to the very same school.  He wore the largest grin he could possibly make, hardly containing his excitement.

----

A girl with short, blue hair sat in the back of a taxi, flipping quickly through pages of a handbook of sorts.  Within minutes, she closed the first book and opened up another that miraculously appeared in her hands.  The driver was silent, as classical music echoed throughout the vehicle.  This was the best way to calm the young girl down and ease her stress.  This would be a very challenging test compared to the written exam.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/24/2018, 10:11 am

As the girl with the long braid continues to eye the trio of talking hopefuls, she doesn't seem to notice the incredibly thin boy sitting on the street next to her. He had deep, dark circles under his eyes and a shaggy, poofy mess of blonde hair covering his head. He wore a loose-fitting middle schooler uniform, and had a rather bored, almost uninterested expression on his face. On his left side, he had a large, brown paper bag filled with what appeared to be wrapped sandwiches from a local sandwich shop, about a dozen of them. To his right, he had a large gallon of HappySun Peach Iced Tea sitting, looking like it already had a quarter of it drunk. The boy looks up at the brunette and speaks in a low, snarky tone.

"Hey, if you're gonna glare over something, do it on another street corner. Your brooding is killing my appetite...."

----

As the people at Tokyo International Airport bustle about, a young man with the features of a large cat, possibly a tiger or lion, disembarks from a plane that just arrived from Bangkok, Thailand. The boy wore a simple grey hoodie and jeans with sneakers, his fur a milky blonde color with dark brown stripes. His eyes spark an electric blue as he carries his only belongings, a gym bag that reads "Paingsawat MMA" on it over his shoulder. He takes a deep breath, not caring that he was in a crowded airport, and yells out at the top of his lungs in surprisingly perfect Japanese.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! GET READY, UA!!!! GET READY, JAPAN!!! BECAUSE GAOLANG PAINGSAWAT IS HERE TO BECOME THE TOP HERO OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! PLUUUUUUUUUS ULTRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/2/2018, 8:16 pm

Chrono Novaria enters the Academy!:

Tirinus looks up from his chatting with Reiko and Daizo, looking out over the distance between he and the new brunette. Who was she? Someone who was also waiting to take the practical exams? He puts his flute in his pocket and is about to call out hello before a chill goes up his spine when he spots the next newcomer that was on his way to the school.

The teenager had spiky blonde hair and had a burgundy scarf wrapped around the lower half of his face. He had a pure white shirt on with dark colored pants and shoes. His unusual, violet eyes stood out among his bodily features. But so did the torn up rags that were covering up much of his right arm. But as the wind picked up and blew it away slight to reveal it, the others could all see that his right arm was entirely skeletal in nature; no muscles, tendons, skin or tissue existed there. However, it was clear he had full motor control over this limb as he strode past the brunette and around the corner quietly, the messenger bag with his things slung around his shoulder. He walks over to the other side of the school's gates, stopping there and sitting down so that he could lean up against the gates in silence.

The fox furred teenager gulps as he feels his fur stand on end at the sight of the newcomer's skeletal arm. It was really creepy! Who knew quirks could do something that seemed so horrible and yet this boy seemed completely fine! He didn't dare say anything about it, not wanting to dredge up any possible bad memories or worse; make him angry. Who knew what he could be capable of or even any of these new students that were coming to take the practical exams this year!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next