NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:07 pm

Liola: *sighs* Do you know what the real job of a succubus is?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 23 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:10 pm

Raem: to steal the souls of men in exchange for giving them pleasure beyond mortal comprehension......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:13 pm

Liola: yes and no... first off... the whole soul stealing thing is just a myth. Pleasure is true... but... our main job is to seduce men and then kill them...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:15 pm

Raem:......so then there was no feelings for me at all.......I thought that an immortal, even a succubus, would be able to understand me.....I was wrong.....if I had done what I thought about doing when I caught you, you would have killed me.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:19 pm

Liola: I live everyday in fear... i hate killing... i fear the succubus hunters that roam the woods...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:21 pm

Raem:.....I'm a god of memories......I can help you fight the pain......*walks up to her and hugs her.*......please, just let me help you........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:23 pm

Liola: You promise you wont go back on your word? Because the last person who did, is now an old skeleton hanging from the trees...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:27 pm

Raem: I never go back on my word. I'm not that kind of guy.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:37 pm

Liola: very well... oh... just so you know. Never kiss a succubus on the lips.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/21/2011, 11:39 pm

Raem: dang......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2011, 11:43 pm

Liola: You are a strange child... falling for a succubus...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 6:54 am

Raem: I'm not normal, remember? you're a strange succubus......falling for a memory god. *moves his hand down and takes her's. their fingers weave together.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2011, 3:11 pm

(@Zazul: Sorry for the extremely late reply - hope its not too late!)

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN
(The week during SOK takeover - before "Rocky's House of Pain" RP)

SOK: *sitting atop her throne, smiling maliciously* Well, well, well... what do we have here? Aren't you... *thinks for a moment, analyzing Xander's negative energy* Xander, yes? Hmmm... Let me think... This Omni-Omega-Keshin... is he worth collaborating with? *crosses one leg over the other, and conjours a darkness-made remote control with a flick of her wrist*

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 4:15 pm

Keshin Xander: *bows* SOK. the ruler of Tropic. truely the most beautiful form of evil in the Mobius system. It is an honor to finally meet you. I hear that you are after what I am after.....complete universal destruction and domination. well, help me with my plan, and I will guarantee that you have it. and more. all I ask is your help in locating a certain god that I plan to sacrifice to open the doors to the Keshin world, Neifelheim.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 5:22 pm

Liola: *sighs and leans against Raem*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2011, 5:27 pm

SOK: Ah, I adore hearing compliments from both lesser beings and other forces of power... *grins and steps down from throne, still holding the remote* So... if I find this... other god thing, I can have the power to rule the universe? Or for that matter, "share" this universe with you? Shouldn't be that hard considering all forces of power, both mortal and immortal, have both negative and postive energies. I can sense both greatly, especially when emotion is involved. What's the catch? Aside from just getting my hands dirty?

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 5:37 pm

Keshin Xander: No catch. and I will be helping you with this. the plan is simple.....we're going to capture the Sky King and sacrifice him to open Neifelheim and flood the entire universe with Keshin and Madness!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 5:46 pm

~40 mi away~

Luna: *sitting on a rock. she has one demonic wing, and one angel. She takes another sip from the bottle she is holding and shudders slightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 5:49 pm

Alex: ~Remember who you are, Luna. you are the strongest girl I know. you are also the mother of two wonderful kids. and those kids need you now more than anything. Let go of the madness and go to Amazon. help your kids. they need you!

Raem: *leans on Liola and wraps his arm around her shoulder.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 5:52 pm

Luna: *stands up, but stumbles slightly. She flies off towards the amazon*
-------------------------
Liola: So... now what...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 5:58 pm

Raem: its simple. I go to Heaven's peak. I don't want you, Iodes, Garm, Mystess, Nahn, or Grell to get hurt. If I go there and challenge Hancock to a duel by myself, I can end this once and for all. then I can find out where Xander is and make him pay for what he and his priests did to my sensei and my friends.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2011, 6:03 pm

SOK: *her blue eyes grow wide* T-the Sky King?! *grins slyly* My, my we are aiming quite highly... I warn you though, the Sky King is not just a god, but THE God of Tropic. Therefore, I reccommend we choose this to be our transport to His location.

~With a press of a button on her remote control, the throne room began to mechanically shape shift into a solid looking control room; the monitors were given holding plates, the walls turned into columns of buttons, screens, and energy canisters, and a few robotic guards came into the room to operate this machinery. The SOK smiled as she watched the remainded of the room transform, and laughed as the rest of the domain began to rubble, also changing its form. Soon, the massive domain was now an aircraft, capable of carrying, destroying, and of course, speeding. ~

SOK: So... I think this is sufficient enough, but how about you? *grins* 2500 missile cannons, 4500 gattling guns, 600 bomb rockets, about 1000 archers, and you and I. The ammo? An endless supply of pure evil. That's all it takes to combat THE God.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/22/2011, 6:10 pm

Keshin Xander: *his smile grows even larger. his tongue comes out from in between his teeth and he licks his lips, an insane look in his eyes.* .......Bueno! *he walks over to the monitors and looks at the full radar of Tropic.* Prepare to take off.....next stop, the Sky King's capture and the annihilation of this pathetic dimension. Now begins the rise of the Keshin!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/22/2011, 6:22 pm

Liola: . . . . . be safe, alright? *she pulls a small crystal vile out of her top and hands it to him* Succubus Tears.
--------------
Luna: *she nears the area flying in a slight weaving pattern.*
--------------
Mystess: This is NOT awesome!

Last edited by Luna on 3/23/2011, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THE MADNESS!!! IT BURNZ!!!)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 4:00 pm

Raem: *takes the vile. he then walks up to Liola and kisses her lightly on the cheek.* I will be back. I promise.

~

*during Raem and Liola's fight with Melvin and Nero, Trancy had been fighting Mystess and Garm. Trancy had really given the siblings a pounding. he is standing in front of them, one of his arms is Alex's claw and the other is a huge fist of molten magma and ice*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next