NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 6:48 am

Keshin Xander: Welcome to the party, Cody-chan! as you can see *gestures to Mystess going berserk and Alex's corpse thats still attached to the wall* the party has just gotten started!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 13 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 12:56 pm

Garm: Mystess! You have to calm down!!!

Last edited by Luna on 3/10/2011, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Herpies got to it)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 7:53 pm

Keshin Xander: well then, looks like the party doesn't need me anymore....we'll keep in touch, Mystess....Iodes....Garm.....goodbye.... *fades into shadows*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 8:00 pm

Garm: MYSTESS!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 8:04 pm

Raem: *runs over to Mystess* Mystess! God dammit, snap out of it, Kai-Ho! *jumps up and hugs her close, allowing himself to get burned a bit* Please, Mystess! Calm down....*starts to cry*......Sensei is gone and there's only one thing we can do about it! we have to keep moving forward! Mystess!
*inside Mystess's mind~
Alex: Mystess....do not lose yourself to this madness....wake up, my child....wake up....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/10/2011, 8:28 pm

Iodes: *She wearily looks up and slowly staggers to her feet, making her way to Mystess.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 9:26 pm

Mystess: *her eyes shut tightly and tears are streakingdown her face, but the shockwaves are still coming*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 9:31 pm

Raem: *gets burned even worse* Mystess.....please! You've been my best friend for the past 5 years! we practically grew up together! Come back, Mystess! I lost Sensei.....I don't want to lose you too!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 9:44 pm

Mystess: *The shockwaves get weaker and weaker*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 9:48 pm

Raem: thats it, Mystess.....*holds her tighter so she can cry into his shoulder*....its ok.....I'm here for you....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 9:57 pm

Mystess: *the shockwaves diminish as she calms down slightly. She falls to the ground, crying hysterically into Raem's shoulder*
Garm: . . . Myst... its alright...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 9:59 pm

Grell: *mind still racked by the recent events* Neifelhiem.......no......no no no!......he must be out of his mind, even for a Keshin.....
Raem: *strokes Mystess's shoulder as she cries* Its all going to be ok.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 10:01 pm

Mystess: *her lava coated ears burn dimly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/10/2011, 10:03 pm

Raem: What do we do now? all those people were sucked into that snail guy's shell.....we're all alone.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/10/2011, 11:50 pm

Garm: Simple. We fight back.
Mystess: For Dad!
Garm: And For Alex!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/11/2011, 6:46 am

Grell: I think I have an idea on where we have to go next....we're all hurt and exhausted from that last fight and we don't even know what our next move is. What we need to do is find a safe place to plan our next move and someone who would be willing to help us.....Sweet Tunes is too noisy to rest at and if you go home the parents will never let you set foot outside the house again....I have a good idea where we should go. we should go to where I come from....Planet Amazon. My mother, former Warlord Alice, is very kind and she would welcome all of us back. We just need to watch out for Yuuka....she's the new Venus System Warlord and the one who tortured me and had me banished....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 5:32 pm

Garm: Leys go then...
Mystess: We also need time to regather our composure...
Garm: By ours you mean yours...
Mystess: . . .shut up...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:13 pm

Raem: ok....Mystess, you can gather your composure on the ship.....we can't stay here, those red cloaked freaks who took out Sensei might come back for us....lets go. *starts to walk off towards the ship*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 6:29 pm

Mystess: *follows slowly* Too much...
Garm: *runs for the ship*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:36 pm

Raem: *slows down and puts his arm around Mystess* its going to be ok, Mystess.....don't worry.
Grell:......I'm really going home......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 6:44 pm

Mystes: *shrugs his arm off* It will never be ok... I just lost my Dad, now our sensei...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 6:52 pm

Raem: Hey, you don't know if your dad is dead. he could have gotten off the planet at the last minute.....

~the Sargasso star system, 1.2 million lightyears away from Mobius~
???: is he still alive?
???:Yes, Warlord Issac. We found him on the planet that was recently glassed by the Execution Empire. He is the only survivor of the battle.
Issac: good. *Issac is human with black wolf ears, a wolf tail, a black undertaker's cloak, a old British-style suit, and short, oiled back jet-black hair. his eyes are sea green and his skin is bone white with the black tattoos of human bones on his hands, arms, chest and legs. his face, however, is perfectly clear. on his hands are two large bone claws with metal blades attached to his fingers to allow him to bend the claw blades like his fingers. his soldiers are all Liches; humans who had forsaken their souls to him willingly in exchange for immortality. Issac is standing in front of a healing tank. inside that healing tank is Blastion, a little beaten up, but very much alive and unconscious.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 7:04 pm

Mystess: Not even he can survive a nuking...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/12/2011, 7:05 pm

Grell: you'd be suprised what people can survive.....I survived getting 100 thousand needles shot at 50 miles per hour into my body....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/12/2011, 7:08 pm

Mystess: Your also a bone warrior... He isnt....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next