NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 6:53 pm

Garm: *the lava on his shoulders bursts to life and it ignites, giving him a typhlosion look. He grabs Kenshin by the arm and flips him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 12 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 7:00 pm

Keshin Xander: *doesnt lift off the ground. he then picks Garm up and slams him so hard into the ground his head bounces off the concrete floor*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 7:04 pm

Garm: *lava completely covers his body*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 7:12 pm

Keshin Xander: *smile grows even bigger and eyes grow crazier as his demonic metal claw begins to glow red hot. he then picks up Garm and starts to strangle him*

~on stage~
Alex: this party is getting to wild....
*out of the shadows steps 7 red robed people. Two of them are Rem and Jack. one is a snail with three eyes painted on his shell. another is an iguana with three eyes painted on his chest and his arm is red liquid. another is a short rat with three eyes tattooed on his right hand. another is a female cat in a red cocktail dress with one eye on each breast and one on her cleavage. another is a muscular buffalo with three eyes tattooed on his stomach.*
Alex: what the?
Rem: now the party starts....
Jack: *brandishes a knife between each finger* I'm going to enjoy cutting you apart...
Snail: do I have to kill him? its such a hassle plus I have you guys to do it for me....
Rat: *in a deep southern accent* I hope I get paid big money for this....
Iguana: How comes he gets to be in a band when I don't?!
Buffalo: when we're done, can I eat the buffet? they won't have much need for it in hell....
Cat: Mreow.......this is so exciting! *quivers*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 7:17 pm

Mystess: *shanks Xander in the back with a crimson ice blade*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/9/2011, 7:34 pm

Steam: *He raises an eyebrow, eyes on Mystess.* How am I a. . . ?

Iodes: *She groans and slowly wakes up from unconsciousness.*

Protos: Are you unharmed? *The third eye on Iodes' forehead fades away. Protos' eyes narrow as he sees this.*

Iodes: I'll be better when I'm away from a homicidal killer like you. *She tries to stand, but her legs are too weak. She slumps down again, glaring at Protos, who only sighs in reply.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 7:36 pm

Mystess: *pulls garm away and she turns back to steam* How are you like us...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/9/2011, 8:14 pm

Steam: Like you? *He looks at his lava-covered hands and back to Mystess.* What are you talking about. . . ? ~She looks familiar. Have I seen her somewhere before?~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 8:15 pm

Grell: so, whats your plan, Xander? it obviously isn't to cover the world in madness....if it was, you would have done it by now.

Alex: I know who you seven are....The Seven Grand Cardinal Sins.....High priests to the Keshin.
Rem: Very good. I'm the priest of Pride, Rem Faustus.
Jack: I am the priest of Wrath, Jack Moriarty, but you can call me Jack the Ripper.
Snail: I'm Nero Rexcliff.....priest of Sloth...
Rat: I'm William Fitzpatrick, and I get money as Greed!
Iguana: You all have cool names and I don't......Eari Trancy.....I'm Envy....
Bison: Melvin Wallace. I'm Gluttony and I'm hungry!
Cat: *puts hand in paw position* Nya! I'm Jewels Hancock! and I love Lust! *licks lips*

Xander: So then, Protos, does this mean our partnership is dissolved? and to answer your question, youngling, you are correct....I'm going to do something far worse than cover the world in madness.....I'm going to open the gates of Nifelheim!
Grell: *looks shocked beyond all belief* you can't be serious....you're lying! NONONONONONO!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 8:18 pm

Mystess: *Her hands become covered in lava too* Who are you...
Garm: *reverts back, but keeps the lava on his arms*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/9/2011, 8:26 pm

Steam: *Takes a step back, surprised. His lava armor recedes a little back into the fissure, which closes with a wave of Steam's hand. He searches his head, trying to remember. He recognized some things about these two, but. . . he had never met them.* They call me Steam. No last name. No title.

Protos: Perceive my actions however you want. The end of our partnership is your decision.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 8:29 pm

Keshin Xander: its your choice, boy. either way, everyone is going to be shocked by what comes out of those gates when I open them....now, if you are on my side, go order your team to help the priests deal with Alex Law.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 8:31 pm

Mystess: Mystessia... but I go by Mystess...
Garm: Garmory... Garm for short...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/9/2011, 8:59 pm

Protos: Why is he so important to you, anyway?

~

Steam: ~These two. . . are they really like me? They look like. . . the volcano and the blizzard, yet. . . they aren't.~

~Ailuro Residence, a few minutes ago~

Ouranos: *Is reading a nice, long book when Iodes' eye begins to awaken. At that exact moment, he feels light-headed and groans, causing Simoa to run into the run as he falls over with a loud thump. A nearby lamp explodes from an overload of energy, and the television experiences strange static as the lights flicker on and off.*

Xanthos: *He runs into the room, drenched in sweat. The Maximum security sector had recently told him that Protos' group had escaped the prison, so he had rushed back home in hopes of gathering his family together. Turns out they had taken Steam as well, a person Luna neither Blastion, nor Garm and Mystess knew of. Iodes was missing, and that sudden gut feeling in his stomach. He crouches next to Ouranos, who seems to have activated his own powers by mistake. Xanthos takes his son's hand, draining away the dangerous amount of energy Ouranos was putting out. He turns to Simoa.* We need to find her. Now.

*The phone rings and Xanthos shakily picks it up, hearing Luna's voice. Turns out many things had happened. The kids had run off to fight a mass murderer, and Blastion might be. . . . No, it was too painful to think about. Xanthos spoke to the cryokinetic in a soft voice and decided to go to Avalon City. A few days prior, Iodes expressed extreme interest in going. If she had her friends with her. . . They had to be there. Xanthos asks Luna to meet him in Avalon City. Who else could he call? Oh, right! Hades!*

Last edited by Phirania on 3/9/2011, 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 9:01 pm

Mystess: Lava and ice will solely suffice... *a snowball forms in her hands*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 9:15 pm

*sitting in his hotel room, Racing Champion Spirit hears his phone ring*
Spirit: hello?......Xanthos!.......right.....but I told you I gave up the life of a hero.....fine, i'll help. *hangs up and teleports out of the room.*

*the priests charge Alex. Fitzpatrick punches the ground, turning it to solid gold that forces a large thorn of gold to fly up and branch. Alex jumps from branch to branch in a fistfight with Rem. Rem is using his power to predict all of Alex's moves. just then, Jack comes up under Alex and throws 4 knives into Alex's legs, causing him to buckle while jumping. Hancock kisses her finger and a heart-shaped energy seal forms in front of it. she aims her hand with her fingers like a gun and fires a pink heart-shaped beam through Alex's shoulder. Alex gasps in pain as blood flies out of the wound. then, Melvin grabs a chunk out of the stage, opens a large mouth on his stomach, eats the chunk using his stomach mouth, and grows about 20 feet tall. he then swats Alex down through the floor. Alex gets up and dashes towards Fitzpatrick, but Eari runs up and touches Alex with his red hand. suddenly, his hand turns into Alex's claw and he blast Alex into a wall, putting a burning hole in Alex's stomach. the snail is the only one who has yet to make a move. he turns around, takes off his shell, and aims it at the crowd. a black vortex erupts from the shell and sucks the energy out of the crowd. he then puts the shell back on and stands up straight, awake and energetic. he moves at light speed at Alex and lands 300 punches to him before he even hits the wall. Jack then throws 4 knives at Alex, putting them through his hands and feet and pinning him to the wall.*
Rem: hahaha! so much for the mighty Alex T. Law! *walks up to Alex and grabs his chin and forces him to look at where Mystess and the others are.* How does it feel to know you will never see them again?

Keshin Xander: Oh Mystess, Raem, if I were you two, I would be concerned about my sensei. look! *points at Alex*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 9:16 pm

Mystess: *turns an looks* . . . . . . . . *ice blue lava starts swirling around her*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 9:19 pm

Raem: ALEX-SENSEI!

Rem: and that is my cue....goodbye, Mr. Law.....*snaps Alex's neck, killing him instantly*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 9:25 pm

Mystess: *rises several feet into the air and starts to let loose shockwaves of ice blue lava*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 9:27 pm

Jack: she seems upset.....
Rem: agreed....lets leave. Nero. portal. NOW!
Nero: fine....but its a real hassle.....*takes off shell and fires a portal at the wall. the Cardinals walk through and as Nero walks through, it closes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/9/2011, 9:29 pm

*Protos' group runs over, finally able to make it through the crowd.*

Iodes: *Sees Alex die. Her eyes widen, fright gripping her body. She buries her face in her hands. This was too much. . . Way too much.*

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 9:34 pm

Raem: *phoenix fire swirls around him*.....Xander.....You bastard.......I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!
Grell:.......how could you......how could he just kill him like that?.....*drops to his knees* this is too much.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 9:37 pm

Mystess: *her eyes turn fire engine red and the shockwaves get larger and more violent*

Last edited by Luna on 3/9/2011, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DERP)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/9/2011, 10:27 pm

???: *To Raem* BELIVE ME HE WILL PAY!!! * a figure with dragonic wings and a black trench coat with a hood covering his face as well as most parts of his body in the process. His eyes glowed* Hello xander! remeber me??
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 10:45 pm

Mystess: *starting to look more demonic by the second*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next