NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/7/2011, 9:46 pm

Iodes: It is pretty big. . . *She slowly follows the others.*

~

Protos: *His eyes return to a spiderweb pattern as he stares at Keshin Xander.* Do we have a partnership or not?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 9:55 pm

Keshin Xander: those eyes....they look so crazy....i can smell your bloodlust....in your deepest parts of your mind, even though the freed you, I can feel how much you want to kill your comrades.....how much you want to kill me......I like that. We most definitely have an accord. My Grand Cardinal Priests will continue to spread madness in my stead while I guide your path from here. for now, I know where a member of the Geneforce is. Go to Avalon City....it is there you will find Alex T. Law......Stalk him. Tear him apart. And make him wish he was never born. Use him to send a clear message to the Geneforce......Kill the hand of God in my name....

~
*inside the rave is what looks like the start of a dance-off. Standing at one side of the room is a guy who looks alot like Mirror B. from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. on the other side is a goat in an old 50s style orange swinger's suit, complete with matching orange fedora.*
Mirror B: I'm tellin ya, Sweet! I will never loose a dance off to the likes of you!
Sweet: then start the show, Daddyo.....
*the way that sweet's voice sounds is extremely appealing, even to Mystess and Iodes*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:12 pm

Mystess: o.o wow...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 10:19 pm

*the music starts to spin. Mirror B pulls off a few disco moves with a flip and finger snap at the end.*
Mirror B: Beat that, goat boy!
Sweet: you got it! *sweet spins on his hooves a bit and then twists and does a double frontflip into a split, rise up, and then moonwalk into a shoulder brushoff and ending with a final spin, hand throw down, then hand thrown up. Mirror B's mouth drops and he falls over*
Sweet: and where I come from, thats how we lay down the law. *notices the kids* seems I got guests...catcha on the flipside, chaplip. *walks up to the kids* Now, I know you kids look like the kind that aren't here for the rave. if you were, the girls here would be partying like there's no tomorrow. then again, the calm types have always had their....subtle benefits.....*takes Mystess's hand and kisses it* Allow me to introduce myself. Joshua Sweet, at your humble service miss?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:22 pm

Mystess: Eheh.... The name is Mystess Divine Materex...
Garm: I'm Garmory Ruiari Materex!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 10:27 pm

Sweet: Materex? Ah crap! you kids are Luna and Blastion's! Look, if your mom sent you here to get the money I owe her from that bet on the next intergalactic race, tell her I'll have it by next friday! I mean, how was I supposed to know Spirit would win for the 14th time in a row!
Raem: excuse me, Luna didn't send us. We're here to ask a favor.
Sweet: Awe no! I know you! your the prince of the Celestio-sapians, Prince Raem! what do you want?
Raem: we need the Bleak Nebula.
Sweet: the old hunk of junk? what do you want that fo......oh no! you kids are doing what we did a long time ago! you starting up a new Geneforce, aren't you!? ok, I'll give it to ya if you can do me a solid.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:29 pm

Garm: What do ya need us to do daddyo? xD
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 10:38 pm

Sweet: I like this kid! here, have this. *takes off his hat and puts it on Garm's head* now, as for the solid, I need you to go to Miles City on Mobius. apparently there is a serial killer on the loose. the people who have seen the same person at each crimescene says the kid who was at each crime scene had blone hair, cat ears, appeared to be human, and wore a black British-style trench coat. Now, the thing is, I know who the kid is. His name is Grell and he's the son of former Warlord Alice. Now, as to if Grell has any connection to the murders, I don't know. however, I do know that Grell is extremely socially awkward. see, the kid was always picked on back on his home planet of Amazon, so he doesn't know how to interact with most people. they accuse him of being a monster just like his father was. who his father is, I won't be telling. Anyway, if Grell is behind the murders, I don't think he would be doing it alone. I think someone might be forcing the little guy into it. Can you guys go there and get to the bottom of this? in return, I'll give you the interstellar access codes to the Bleak Nebula. until you get the codes, you will only be allowed in Mobius space. Good luck, Kids!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:42 pm

Garm: Check it yo! We be flyin' through this!
Mystess: *facepalms* lets go before he reaches the point of no return...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/7/2011, 10:43 pm

Iodes: Alright, guys, let's get a move on! And Garm, please stop that. . .

~

Protos: *He nods to Keshin Xander and turns to his team.* Let's get a move on. *They quietly leave the temple.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:46 pm

Garm: o.o Sorry Iodes...
Mystess: *drags him out by the ear*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 10:54 pm

~Miles City~
*a woman shrieks and goes running through an alleyway. she stops when she hits a dead end. she turns to face her pursuer. It is a boy with blonde hair and cat ears in a black trenchcoat. his eyes are baggy like he hasn't slept in a while. he is extremely skinny as well. the boy is Grell. behind him is a man in a red trench coat with a top hat on. on the top hat's front is the design of 3 sideways eyes....the symbol of the Keshin.*
Grell:......Mr. Jack, do I have to chase her? she's screaming alot and I don't know how to interact with her!
Jack: Its simple how you interact with her....you kill her.
*Grell hesitates at first, then Jack pushes him to the side and throws a knife into the girl's head. suddenly, Rem steps out from the shadows*
Rem: Ah....Grand Cardinal of Wrath.....the most famous killer history has ever known.....Jack Moyarty aka Jack the Ripper!
Jack: the Grand Cardinal of Pride, Rem Faustus.....what brings you here tonight?
Rem: The Keshin is on the move.....
Jack: Really? are the other Cardinals notified?
Rem: yes. all that remains is for those idiot convicts to kill off Geneforce! then the galaxy will be defenseless!
Jack: good! as for the boy, I'm trying to show him the finer points in life, so if you will excuse me....
Rem: of course. goodbye, Jack. *disappears*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:56 pm

Mystess: What are we waiting for? Lets burn it up!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 10:58 pm

Grell: *notices that they have been spotted by the New Geneforce* huh? its a girl....and she has magma on her ears and she isn't burning.....its really cool but I don't know how to deal with that! what do I do, Mr. Jack?
Jack: hmmm.......and just who might you children be?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 10:59 pm

Garm: Uh... I'm Garm... This is my sister, Mystess...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:02 pm

Jack: well....you kids seem to have seen what me and my young associate have done, so I very well can't let you live. Grell, kill them. you have the power.
Grell: but they seem like they could be nice....not like the kids at school......
Jack: Do as I say, boy!
Grell:....ok....don't yell at me....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:04 pm

Mystess: *pulls out a flute* Mystic Melody! *she starts playing and a soothing melody washes over the area*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/7/2011, 11:06 pm

Iodes: *She hangs near the back of the group, studying Grell carefully. His every movement, his mannerisms. She frowned. There was something. . . wrong here.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:08 pm

Grell: *jumps up onto the roof Mystess is standing on*......even though I have to kill you, I want to know who you are.....what is your name? I'm Boneyard Sorcerer Grell.......and I am an abomination to the galaxy who was never meant to be born....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:10 pm

Mystess: *stops playing* Mystess Divine Materex. Lava Bourne and Holder of experimented blood from a fallen angel.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:13 pm

Grell: Materex.....I know that name from somewhere.......*grips head* gah......please.....get me away from him!
Jack: NO! YOU BELONG TO MADNESS! NOT THEM! YOUR FATHER DIED BY THAT GIRL'S MOTHER'S HANDS! BUT OF COURSE, ALICE KEPT THE TRUTH FROM YOU, BOY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:16 pm

Mystess: Grell... Dont listen to him... Focus on the melody... *starts playing again*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:19 pm

Jack: NO GRELL! HEAR ME AND KNOW THE THING YOU HAVE WANTED TO KNOW YOUR WHOLE LIFE! BY THE WAY, GIRL, I'M NOT SURE IF YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU ABOUT WHO THE BOY'S FATHER WAS BUT I WILL NOW! YOUR FATHER WAS WARLORD GROM REAVER! YOU ARE GRELL REAVER! YOU ARE THE HEIR TO THE NECRONOMIC ARTS! YOU CAN BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR FATHER! JUST GIVE IN TO THE MADNESS!
Grell: my father.....was that monster.........*hears melody*............*drops onto his knees and starts crying*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:20 pm

Mystess: ~Do what you think is right Grell.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:27 pm

Grell:....*gets up and holds up his hand. he then breaks his hand so the bone in his wrist is exposed. he pulls the bone out of the arm and out comes a bone sword. his arm grows a new bone and snaps back into place. he then turns to jack and jumps at Jack, attempting to slice him.*
Jack: why you little! *flip kicks grell in the stomach and dashes into the shadows* The Keshin will hear about this! your new little Geneforce will never survive! *disappears*
Grell: *drops to his knees*........now what do I do....I'm not welcome on Amazon because I'm a boy with Necromancer powers....and I'm not welcome in society on Mobius because I have powers.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next