NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:30 pm

Protos: *He walks towards Iodes and his eyes widen slightly, recognizing facial features.* You. . . are the daughter of Xanthos, aren't you? How rich! Didn't he ever tell you about me? Uncle Protos?

Iodes: *Her eyes move between Protos and Keshin Xander. She turns around, trying to run away. This couldn't be happening.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 11 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 10:31 pm

Garm: *picks up a chair* >:3
Mystess: Garmory... dont...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:34 pm

Keshin Xander: *walks up to Iodes, spins her around, and puts his claw on her forehead* LET YOUR THIRD EYE OPEN, DORMANT ONE! *a surge of madness envelopes Iodes as she begins to feel her eyes activating and the power from the madness coursing through her veins*

Raem: Garm....you only know that this will lead to me mopping the floor with you again just like when you challenged me to a fight because Iodes agreed to go get a milkshake with me.....put. down. the. chair.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:36 pm

Iodes: NO! *Lets out an earsplitting scream as her third eye begins to awaken.* S-someone. . . HELP ME!

Protos: *He braces himself as shockwaves of energy sweep past him.* This power. . . is overwhelming. . .

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 10:38 pm

Mystess: *Throws a ball of lava at the Keshin* Get away from her!
Garm: *slowly puts the chair down*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:42 pm

Keshin Xander: *refuses to let go as he continues to bombard Iodes* NOW! AWAKEN! BECOME WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO BE! BECOME KESHIN!
Raem: Not on my watch! *charges Xander*
Keshin Xander: Protos, stop the children...they irk me.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 10:48 pm

Garm: *the lava spreads down his arms and take the forms of tridents* LEAVE. HER. ALONE.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 11:00 pm

Keshin Xander: *looks at Garm and Mystess*You two are very annoying....did you get it from your mother, or did my lesser half teach it to you? either way, go away..... *blast of madness sends Mystess and Garm flying backwards*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 11:09 pm

Protos: *He stares at the still screaming Iodes and then Xander, then he stares at the children before preparing to fight off the kids.*

Iodes: *A third eye begin to emerge on her forehead and she begins to cry as slowly opens, closing every now and then as Iodes fights the awakening.*

Steam: *The blast of madness causes the crowd to get wilder, and beer bottles are thrown everywhere, even at the One Less Demon Band. Steam grunts as someone falls on top of him. He starts throwing lavaballs at people, trying to get them away.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 11:11 pm

Raem: I heard everything.....you're her uncle! don't you care about her enough to not want her to be damned to the life of a Keshin!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 11:12 pm

Protos: . . . *He pauses, and glances back at Iodes, his conscience getting the better of him. He runs forward, grabbing Iodes and knocking her away from Xander.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 11:15 pm

Keshin Xander: whats this? and I had such high hopes for you, Protos......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 11:17 pm

Mystess: *sends a ball of lava that flies in Steam's direction*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 11:21 pm

Protos: *He sets Iodes down and grunts as the madness in her seeps into him, causing his third eye to open a little.* ~Just like all those years ago. . .~

Steam: *Gets hit by lavaball.* What? *He looks around and stares directly at Mystess. He slams his foot on the ground and a large fissure opens up, swallowing several drunk partygoers. Lava erupts from the fissure and covers Steam, who has kept his eyes on Mystess the whole time. His lava morph complete, he charges towards her.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 11:24 pm

Mystess: CRAP! *makes a shield of Lava mixed with unmelting ice*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 11:26 pm

Steam: *Fires several crimson icicles from his lava covered hands.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 11:30 pm

Keshin Xander: hmmm.....siphoning the madness off your very own niece just to awaken your third eye......impressive! now, are you with me or them, Protos?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 11:34 pm

Mystess: Blocks with her own icicles and locks eyes with Steah*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 4:52 pm

Raem: No you don't! *charges at Steam*
Grell: *pulls spine out and uses it as a whip as he runs at Steam*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 5:17 pm

Mystess: *grabs him and pulls him back* I appreciate it, but ill fight him!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 5:41 pm

Grell: right.....*turns his attention to Xander*
Keshin Xander: whats this? you really think you can fight me, youngling? You refuse to open your eye. how can you expect to beat me?
Grell: I gave up the madness because it drove me away from my mother....
Keshin Xander: A Keshin that rejects madness.....thats just plucky..... *readies claw*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 6:26 pm

Mystess: *still locked eyes with Steam, she stops* How are you a....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 6:32 pm

Grell: the reason why I don't have a home was because a girl at my home planet tortured and harassed me so much that I was forced into becoming a Keshin......I never wanted to be one.....I was banished from Amazon because of my being Reaver's son and being a Keshin.....but I never embraced the madness....the three eyes on my chest never opened....
Keshin Xander: Ah....and an Omni-class Keshin at that!......this is just too rich.....the strongest form of Keshin, like myself except the fact that I have an extra eye.....and he doesn't embrace madness! Isn't it enough to make you cry!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/9/2011, 6:44 pm

Garm: *picks up the chair and smashes it over Keshin Xander's head* >:3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/9/2011, 6:47 pm

Keshin Xander: YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT! *grabs Garm with the claw, lifts him up, and slams him into the ground*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next