NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:57 am

Garm: Hey!
Mystess: I dunno... Never met him.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 7 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 3:21 pm

Raem: don't worry. he only goes after older girls from what I hear....mainly girls in their mid twenties.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 4:19 pm

Mystess: Well, he better stay with that range!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 9:30 pm

Raem: I'm sure he will! otherwise, you can just curse him, Kai-ho!

~the Grenarge Mountain Range, Mobius~
*Rem and the group of escaped villains arrive at a sealed-off old temple*
Rem: here it is....the hiding place of Keshin Xander....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 9:45 pm

Protos: . . . Good. Boost, the other two are on their way, correct?

Boost: Yes. The Titan of Time has managed to fully restore his powers and should arrive in the next ten minutes with Yuki-Onna.

Hyperion: Well, they'll know where to find us. Let's go meet this Keshin guy.

Kitsune: *He grins maliciously, turning to Rem.* How strong is a Keshin, anyway?

~

Iodes: Alright. . . let's get a move on.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 9:50 pm

Rem: You are aware of how Madness holds dominion over all elements, including time, correct? The Keshin IS madness in its purest form. He is litterally the most powerful being in this universe. of course, you're spider-web-eyed leader here would know that. after all, he has seen a Keshin before.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 9:59 pm

Protos: . . .

Kitsune: Interesting. . .

Boost: So, shall we meet this Keshin? *She begins to walk into the temple, using her robotic strength to lift rubble out of the path as the others follow her.*

Steam: *He still hasn't spoken yet, still keeping his black hood up. The madness in this area. . . seemed to be awakening his latent demon powers.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 10:10 pm

*inside the temple, a red light is glowing from the center of the darkness. it casts shadows of what looks like three-eyed monsters darting through the darkness. the madness in the room is almost unbearable, even for these evil souls. in the center of the room, in what looks like a nest made of rubble and wood, is Xander. he is sitting in a fetal position with his hands in his mouth as he chews on his fingernails. his three eyes dart in every direction as he looks around at the shadows. his eyes suddenly lock on the crack of light that is coming from the entrance*
Keshin Xander:*amidst the sound of him biting his fingernails*........who are you?........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 10:34 pm

Garm: So... When do we go?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 10:39 pm

Raem: we go to the space-bus station and hop the bus to Sweet Tunes Satellite. Lets go! *spreads wings, grabs shield, loads Garm and Iodes onto the shield, and takes off*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 10:40 pm

Mystess: *flies after them*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 10:46 pm

~the bus station~
Raem: 4 tickets to Sweet Tunes Satellite please!
Ticket booth worker: um.....do you kids have any cash? its $$20 (double dollars are the form of currency) per ticket.
Raem:......
*a large wolf in iron armor walks up the the booth*
???: Verily! I shall pay for the tickets for these brave and Impetuous youths! For I believe they have a grad destiny ahead of them!
Raem: um....thanks mister.....who are you again?
???: For sooth! my name doth be Xavier Ramirez! A pleasure to make thy acquaintance!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 10:50 pm

Mystess: Xavier... I think my mom mentioned that name before...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 10:54 pm

Xavier: those eyes.....Doth thou bear the surname Matrix? (do you have the last name Matrix? correct me on the spelling or last name if I'm wrong)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:15 pm

(Materex)

Mystess: yes?
Garm: me too.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 11:26 pm

Xavier: HAHA! I doth knew it! thou art the children of my comrade Luna!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 11:38 pm

~Temple~

Protos: ~That voice. . .~ *Steps forward.* We come here in search of your strength to utterly crush the Geneforce.

Boost: *She pulls out several pieces of paper covered in print.* From what our research shows, you've had several runins with them before. Will you join us? You have nothing to lose.

~

Iodes: Interesting. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:42 pm

Mystess: Our mom knew the weirdest people...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 6:45 am

Xavier: Good Luck on thy journey! *hands them the tickets and runs off*

~temple~
Keshin Xander: *bites his nails more furiously*.........Go away....... *red energy intensifies*Why should I help those who manipulate madness but do not embrace it?.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 2:47 pm

Garm: To the Sweet Tunes Satalite!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/7/2011, 3:14 pm

Protos: Well, why shouldn't you help us? Madness? That's a force beyond our understanding. We have no way of embracing what we can't reach.

~

Iodes: This'll be interesting. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 3:51 pm

Keshin Xander: ......you test my patience, mortal.........this intrigues me.......very well......Rem, you and the other Grand Keshin Priests now have a job to do.......go.......
Rem: Yes, Lord Keshin.....I will notify the other Grand Cardinals......*disappears*

~
*the group boards the bus. in about 10 minutes, they arrive at Sweet Tunes Satellite. It is a large rave-like building with a large sphere of metal as a base. inside, rave-style disco music echos out*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 4:21 pm

Mystess: I can't fight the funk!!! *dances*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 7:29 pm

Raem: wow! this place sure looks awsome! lets go inside! *runs towards the enterance*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 9:14 pm

Garm & Mystess: *follows*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next