NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:51 pm

Luna: *closes her eyes tightly and starts to cry* No... It can't be true...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 10 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 8:16 pm

Iodes: *Standing by the window, she stares out into the world beyond. She looks back, seeing Garm and Mystess sneak away. Iodes closes her eyes and smiles, looking out the window again. Her dad would be pretty mad when he found out where she had been. Oh well. She couldn't change it now. She had decided to take her own path in life, whether Xanthos liked it or not.*

~Avalon City~

*Protos and his crew, now accompanied by two others, arrived in the City, and using Keshin Xander's descriptions, had managed to track down Alex Law. Tonight, there was to be a concert by One less Demon, Alex's band. That would be the perfect time to strike.*

???: How do we begin this operation? *The speaker is a little girl wearing a sleeve length shirt. Her eyes are a crystalline blue and she sniffs as she sucks on a lollipop. She, like Kitsune, is a Neo-Yokai, and goes by the name of Yuki-Onna, or Yuki for short.*

Protos: Your part is relatively simple. I'll tell you later, though. Chronos, how are your powers holding up?

Chronos: *The second new arrival is a Titan, like Hyperion, and is known as Chronos, the Lord of Time. He seems to look like a lion, only his fur is maroon, while his mane is silver.* Fully Recharged.

Protos: Good. . . It all begins soon. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 8:22 pm

Mystess: *sitting in a corner, her face burried in her knees*
Garm: Isn't One Less Demon playing tonight?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 8:31 pm

Iodes: *She runs over to Garm stealthily.* Um. . . Yeah, I think so. In Avalon city. I wish I was there. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 8:35 pm

Garm: Maybe we can stop by!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 8:52 pm

Iodes: Before or after we're literally grounded?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 9:01 pm

Garm: either or! Lets go!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 9:28 pm

Raem: right! we'll go to the concert and then we'll track down those Execution guys!
Grell: I've never been to a concert before.....whats it like?

~Avalon Colosseum~
*One Demon Less has set up and they are now playing their first song*
Alex: *Metalcore style growling into the microphone* THE FINAL ANNIHILATION OF THE LIFE FORM KNOWN AS MAAAAAAAN! LET THE ATTACK BEGIN! *starts to play huge rift on guitar*
*in the shadows where Protos's team is standing, the shadows warp and out steps Xander himself.*
Keshin Xander: I figured the fight between you and Law will be quite a show.....one that I want to be part of.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 9:42 pm

Protos: Do as you wish. . . *His eyes take on the spiderweb pattern and glow a pale yellow as he stares directly at Alex. This ability would make the foe feel as if they were being watched.* My plan was to get him as paranoid as possible. Then we pick off the ones he loves most.

~

Iodes: Quick, before the adults see us!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 9:47 pm

Mystess: Right...
Garm: Lets move!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 9:51 pm

Grell: *pulls out one of his finger bones as a small knife and cuts the chain fence open* this way the adults won't see us go in.....just doing my part to help....
Raem: nice thinkin, Grell!

Alex: *his eye flashes and his claw hand begins to get a glowing silver cross on it*
Xander: you honestly thought he would fall for an ability like that? he's protected by GOD. not a keshin, but a divine being. He's immune to abilities that would effect his morality. what we need to do is wait....wait for the concert to end and then ambush him. he doesn't own any vehicles and he can't fly, so he walks everywhere. we can kill him on the street or during the concert. but I'm sure killing him here and now will draw alot of unwanted attention.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 9:52 pm

Mystess &Garm: *crawl through the fence*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 9:55 pm

Grell&Raem: *crawl through the fence*
*the concert is one big mosh pit. just near Mystess, some guy gets cracked upside the head by a beer bottle. some other guy accidentally runs into Garm, knocking him down. apon seeing this, 3 guys walk over to the dude, pick him up, and throw him back into the pit*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 9:56 pm

Garm: Watch where your going! *Ducks a flying beer bottle*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 9:57 pm

Grell: *gets punched in the face*....ow.........
Raem: WATCH IT! *shoves some guy away*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:00 pm

Iodes: . . . I'm starting to regret this. . . *A drunk guy tries to serenade her and she wrinkles her nose in disgust.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:02 pm

Raem: BACK OFF, DRUNKO! *shoves drunk guy back into the crowd* wait....somethings wrong....mosh pits normally are only in the center of a concert.....this isn't a mosh pit.....its a full out brawl! something is making these people crazy and paranoid!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:05 pm

Protos: Hm? *He looks around, sensing something.* ~Could it be. . . ?~
Boost: What is the matter, Master Protos?

Protos: *Says nothing, but runs into the brawl.* ~I have to be sure. . .~
Steam: *Boost starts to follow, but Steam holds a hand out and goes himself.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:08 pm

Grell:.....I'm feeling a whole lot of madness.....like the world is about to collapse all around me......I didn't even feel this much insanity when I was with Jack....there is only one explanation.....I think a Keshin might be here....
Raem: A what? isn't that what that Jack guy said he worked for? and who that Party dude said the Execution and SOK worked for?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:12 pm

Protos: *Leaps onto a nearby wall, scanning the brawl. His eyes catch something and he leaps back down into the brawl.*

Steam: ~Where did he go?~ *He turns around, jabbing an annoying drunk man with a crimson icicle.*

Iodes: *She turns around, her head beginning to suddenly hurt. She looks around, finding that she had been separated from the rest of the group.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:17 pm

*Iodes looks up and sees a red light moving through the crowd. apon a closer looks, she sees Xander himself walking literally through the crowd with a large, insane smile on his face. as he walks, his whole body sways with each step. Iodes hears his voice echo inside her head*
Keshin Xander: I'm so happy we could finally meet in person, Iodes.....after all, you and Protos are the two beings in this galaxy closest to becoming fellow Keshin......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 10:19 pm

Garm: *picks up a beer bottle* >oddish!~ *smashes it over someone's head* Hey! This is kinda fun!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:21 pm

Grell: oh no...Mystess, Garm's succumbing to the madness! we have to stop him!
Raem: on it! *runs up to Garm* Garmy, buddy, put down the bottle.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 10:23 pm

Iodes: *She gasps, recognizing the voice.* The Tempter! Stay back! *She takes a step back.*

Protos: *Leaps down to the ground near Iodes and stares at her, his Skiamati eyes piercing into hers. He stands fully and speaks quietly but is heard clearly over the loud crowd.* Who. . . are you?

Steam: *Lost in the crowd, he grunts as someone bumps into him, knocking him over. A snarl escapes his lips and he forms a lavaball to fling at them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 10:25 pm

Keshin Xander: and so the two future Keshin meet....and please, Iodes, the only thing you feel from me isn't temptation, its instinct. you're family were MADE to become Keshin.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next