NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 9/14/2011, 10:51 pm

Ouranos: Yeah. I'm ready.
Iodes: *She scans the battlefield. Where were the adults...?*

Xanthos: ~Then, we shouldn't hold back!~ *He bites into his finger, placing the bleeding finger onto the ground. Golden light surrounds him as a circle of runes appears underneath him. Xanthos narrowed his eyes as he prepared to summon a beast he had met a long time ago...*

Steam: *He slides underneath them, getting nicked in the shoulder, and used Daitengu's power to increase his volcanikinesis. Instantly, many giant spouts of lava ripped out of the ground, surrounding the two. Steam felt more control of Daitengu's power, increasing his krustallokinesis and giant clusters of crystals erupted from the ground around and under Grell.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 29 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 9/15/2011, 6:33 am

Molag Bal: *he roars and spins, creating a vortex strong enough to blow away the smoke. He then stops, his eyes locked on Luna with the hatred more powerful than a thousand suns in his eyes. He roars and charges.* I WILL MOUNT YOUR SKULL ON A PIKE BY MY DOORSTEP!

Raem: *he also looks out to the battlefield.* So much death and destruction...
Saber: All this is my fault. I brought the army here...
Raem: You were under Daedric control. No use beating yourself up over it.
Saber: I'll still have to live with this for the rest of eternity...
Raem: What do you mean?
Saber: I'm cursed with agelessness now. I guess its the Daedric Princes spitting on me now that I betrayed them. I will live forever, watching all my loved ones die around me.
Raem: But that won't happen for a long time. Don't worry, we'll find a cure.
Saber: Hearing you say that is reassuring, even if its impossible.
Raem: Impossible? You clearly don't remember who we are! We're Geneforce X! We don't know the meaning of the word impossible!

Grell: *he curls into a bone shell ball and bounces between the crystals, gaining momentum until he blasts through one right at Steam. With his speed and velocity, he was going at the same speed as a cannon ball being shot out of a rail gun.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/15/2011, 3:01 pm

Luna: *she looks to Xanthos, seeing the look on his face* You aren't..... *she grins*

Mystess: *walks over to Saber and wraps him in a hug* He's right ya know. We dont know the meaning of impossible. Let up help ya out!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/15/2011, 4:10 pm

"Shut up!" Rufus silenced him.

He split his double saber back into two sickles again, and lunged at Clavicus attempting to decapitate him. "You and your high and mighty position!" Rufus continued to shout. "You don't understand what pain is! You only know how to dole it out!"

Dieu immediately phased out, taking the Rayfall with him. Daedric Lauma was suddenly covered by a giant shadow...

CRASH!

Dieu fell on top of Daedric Lauma with a loud boom. And Dieu was heavy, really heavy. Saying he was made of dark matter wasn't that much of a stretch.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/15/2011, 5:48 pm

Xanthos: Right! *A giant four-armed skeletal behemoth rises from the runes as the smoke clears. It lets out a berserker roar and lifts its giant club. Several stories high and definetely a master of battle, Skelebeest peered down at the smaller beings.* Molag Bal, meet Skelebeest, the right hand of Daitengu. *Xanthos grins, knowing this battle just got a lot easier.*
Skelebeest: That the guy? *He lifts one of his giant fingers, pointing at Molag Bal.*

Steam: *He forms a baseball bat of lava of crystal and smacks Grell's ball form with it, aiming for the lava spouts around them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/15/2011, 6:31 pm

Luna: *she looks up at the skelebeat and waves* LONG TIME NO SEE!!! *she jumps up and sits on it's shoulder*

Mystess: I dont see anyone...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/15/2011, 8:55 pm

Raem: I feel something....yeah, that feels a lot like Daitengu's power over by the gates in front. And that is definitely a Daedric Prince fighting. Even though they aren't using their full powers, whatever that Daitengu thing is and the Daedric Prince are about equal.
Saber: Its Molag Bal. He's the prince that recruited me.
Raem: How strong is this guy?
Saber: He has three forms. His normal form, which he can only access about 10% of his power. His Joyful form, where he can access about 50%. And his Princely Wrath form, where his full power is unleashed. Molag Bal is strong enough that he used to be a sparring partner for the Three Favored Sons.
Raem: Three Favored Sons? You mean like that Sithis guy?
Saber: I mean his stronger older brother, Mehrunes Dagon.
Raem: So, he's strong?
Saber: On a level difficult for even you to comprehend.
Raem: *he thinks, then he punches his palm and cracks his knuckles.* I WANNA FIGHT HIM!
Saber: *his mouth drops at hearing that*

Molag Bal: *he spits on the ground and looks up at Skelebeest.* I see....so this isn't just a normal fight anymore. Time to kick it up a notch. *he bites his own fist and his fist turns bright purple. Then, it expands, and his body grows to be as large as Skelebeest. A stupid, almost innocent and playful, look appears in his eyes and his whole body turns fat. He is now a large, hairless cat-like beast with fat stubby arms, only feet and no legs, and little devil wings. He gives a playful smile and laughs* HAHAHAHAHAHA! BAL BAL BAL!
Dansgold: *he looks up at Molag Bal and tilts his head to the side, looking confused.* He went from being a monster to a giant adorable purple butterball? How is that kicking it up?
Neir: I don't know...that thing gives me a bad feeling in my stomach....

Clavicus Vile: *now he is noticeably putting effort into his fight. He seems to be annoyed by Rufus's strength.*
*just then, Daedric Funayurei tackles Dieu off Daedric Lauma and pushes him onto his side. Daedric Akupara begins stomping Dieu with its gigantic iron feet, causing the planet to tremble with each stomp.*

Grell: *he flies through the magma and uncurls, shedding the burnt bone and resting a bit. all that bouncing left him disoriented and tired.* Ugh....I don't feel too good....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/15/2011, 9:18 pm

Iodes: ...I don't think we should go...
Ouranos: ...?
Iodes: *She looks to where Skelebeest is, barely visible from where the Geneforce X was standing.*

Skelebeest: *He raises an eyebrow at Molag Bal.* You may as well use your full power. I'd rather this to be a full-out battle.
Xanthos: Wait! Mobius can't handle that kind of fighting!
Skelebeest: Not my problem. *He spins his weapon and takes an attack stance. He murmurs to Luna.* Would Master Daitengu happen to be home?

Steam: *He stands over Grell, crystal arm blade extended. He sent the blade down to pierce Grell's chest.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/15/2011, 9:27 pm

Molag Bal: Bal Bal BalBal Bal Bal! *he charges forward at Skelebeest at a speed so fast a flash of purple light forms behind him.* BALBALBALBALBALBALBALBALBALBALBAL! *he crashes stomach first into Skelebeast, sending him flying at least 2 miles into the air and then about 3 miles away into the ground.* BAAAAAAAL! *he starts clapping playfully, like the whole fight was some kind of game.*
Dansgold: DID THAT BUTTERBALL JUST KNOCK THAT SKELETAL MONSTER CLEAR ACROSS THE BATTLEFIELD?!
Neir: No way...

Raem: Aw man....Then what else should we do, Iodes?
Saber: There's always Phantasia. That Rufus kid could need out help.
Raem: Everyone? Whats the verdict? Stay here and wait, or go to Phantasia?

Grell: *he is pierced clean through the chest and lets out a shriek of pain.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/15/2011, 9:47 pm

Skelebeest: *His body glows red as Molag Bal hits him and he skids backwards, eyes narrowed. He's hardly injured.* Guess I'll have to prove myself worthy of your full power. *His skeletal body glows red and he launches forward at the exact same speeds Molag Bal had used to rush him, and striked the Daedris Prince with his weapon with just as much force as he had felt. Skelebeest grinned as Molag Bal was sent flying a few miles back.* Will you take me seriously now? Or will I have to play more?
Xanthos: *Grins triumphantly.* We should go through the portal while Molag Bal is distracted.

Iodes: I... just feel the emotions of the people over there... It's not something we should see. Not yet. *She looks away.* ~I should go help Protos. Maybe he'll become a good guy like Saber...~
Ouranos: ... *He raises an eyebrow.* ~You shouldn't do that, sis.~
Iodes: *She looks at Ouranos, bewildered.* ~Did... did you read my thoughts?~
Ouranos: ~No... I'm still mind-linked to you. I didn't deactivate that yet and I can use your empathy on you. I won't let you go to him. Not alone.~
Iodes: ...

Steam: *He slowly closes his eyes and stabs again with his other arm. He wanted to block out the sound, but he'd have no such respite.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/16/2011, 6:22 am

Raem: *he ponders, then looks between Iodes and Ouranos sympathetically.* Alright. We'll let the adults handle this one.
Saber: *he raises an eyebrow* You changed your mind quickly on that. Last I remembered, you were supposed to be rather forceful, Raem.
Raem: She just got her brother back, so I'm cutting her some slack. *he turns and gives Iodes his famous mischievous smile* For now...

Molag Bal: *he hits the ground with a lot of force, but bounces like a rubber ball and lands on one of his feet.* Hahahahahaha! *he claps like a child who just did something fun and exciting then holds both hands out* BALBALBALBAL BAAAAAAAL! *he lets out a couple dozen small purple puff balls that float down to the ground.*
Dansgold: *he raises an eyebrow* What kind of attack is that?!
Molag Bal: *The puff balls all shake and turn into miniature Molag Bals that are all hopping around, looking playful.*
Neir: Their actually kinda cute...
Molag Bal: *he whistles and the little Bals line up in two double rows.* BAL. BAL BAL BALBAL BALBALBAL BALBAL BAL BAL!! BAAAAAAAL! *the mini Bals all yell "Baaaaaaaaaaal!" and turn around. Then, they all move with blinding speed and fly at Skelebeest. When they get to him, they all latch on to him, covering him in what looks like a coat of purple puff ball.*

Grell: *he finally stops screaming and looks up at Steam. His skin begins to turn gray.* T-thank....y-you.....Steam-kun.....*he begins to turn to ashes like all other Resurrected that are killed.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/16/2011, 4:05 pm

Luna: She is actually... *her eyes turn red as she grins at Skelebeast*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/16/2011, 5:20 pm

Rufus was unaffected by the trembling. He kept fighting, repeatedly bringing down both blades onto Clavicus in a brutal and mindless attempt to break through his defenses.

Dieu, with some effort, pushed Daedric Akupara off him. The god of SABERs was tougher than that, and he seemed relatively unscathed. Dieu then crushed Daedric Akupara's head between both of its hands as if it was clapping. A loud boom reverberated through the area, like a sonic boom.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/18/2011, 6:33 am

Clavicus Vile: *his guard breaks and he seems shocked by it. This was the first mortal to ever beat him in a fight.*

*suddenly, out on the field, an even larger Oblivion gate opens. It is so large, it could be seen coming out of the planet from space. a large, beast-like roar echoes out from the gate. The roar is strong enough to stop Dieu and the Daedric Admins from fighting. Out from the portal steps a large white Daedra. Its a gangly humanoid with pure white skin, muscles, a skull for a face, large forward-pointing bull horns, and a long blood red mane coming from the back of its head. on its shoulder is an ordinary looking man with long black hair, giant dragon wings, a black coat with black baggy pants with chains, and a black T-shirt. in one hand is a long black whip, and in the other is the shield Barbos used to block Rufus's attacks, The Spellbreaker.*
Clavicus Vile: *he looks away from Rufus and over to the new comers* HAHAHAHA! YOU'RE FINISHED NOW, CHERUBIM! THAT'S MY BROTHER, PYRTE! THE DAEDRIC TASKMASTER! AND THAT'S THE MOST POWERFUL DAEDRA EVER FORGED IN THE WATERS OF OBLIVION! A DAEDRA SAID TO BE ABLE TO RIVAL KRONOS AND CHAOS THEMSELVES! BEHOLD, THE GRAND PLAGUE MONSTER, BASTO LORDE!
Basto Lorde: *he roars again. His call sounds like a lion's roar and a whale call combined. it looks directly at Dieu and its eyes spark with cruel intent. This thing was hungry, and Dieu was the main course. a light sparks in between its horns and a large blast of black and red lightning flies out in the form of a beam at Dieu. The beam itself had enough energy to probably destroy a solar system.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/18/2011, 4:29 pm

Clavicus did not gloat for long. A flash, and Rufus had impaled him through his chest and stomach. "And stay dead." he added as he removed the swords.

Dieu immediately materialized a gigantic energy shield in an attempt to block the attack, outstretching its palms. It was clear, though, that Dieu was having difficulty fending off the attack. "Rrgh..." he grunted, trying to hold the attack back for as long as he could.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/18/2011, 7:08 pm

Iodes: *She mentally sighs and turns in the direction the group had come from.* We should probably go get Garm now.

Skelebeest: What is this...? *He examines the covering.* Master Daitengu, I may require your staff to defeat this opponent. Permission to have it?

Steam: *He watches the ashes fly away in the breeze and he sits cross legged on the ground. He knew that he had accessed the power of reanimation to create this body, and he was hoping he could use it to bring back Grell. Steam had wanted to try this after Grell had initially died, but couldn't access Daitengu's power reserves easily. Now that he could... maybe Grell could be reborn, no longer under Daedric control. His marking seems to shimmer down as the lava spouts behind Steam sink back into the ground.* I hope this works...

Chronos: *The battle between him and Ananke had become intense, and the Titan of time was fatigued, barely able to stand from the pain in his body. He glared at Ananke, who seemed to be in peak condition. Chronos gritted his teeth, forcing himself to stand.*
Ananke: *He lets a small smirk grace her face for a moment before grabbing Chronos' head. The Titan began to scream as his voice began to sound like two voices. Ananke pulled Chronos' head roughly and Chronos let out a final roar of pain before being ripped into two bodies. The first was visually the same as before, but held a sinister aura. The second was a serpent, not unlike Ananke, but with scaly wings. The first grinned, spinning two wicked sickles in his hands.*
???: Well, so much for the timeline, eh, Chronos? Heh... *The first stood regally, as if looking down on everyone else.*
Chronos: *He spreads his wings, righting himself in a body he hadn't used in thousands of years.* Cronus...
Ananke: Hmph! *She points at Cronus.* You stay away from Chronos! Got it?!
Cronus: *Only snickers.* It won't matter. Soon, I will have Mobius in a second Golden Age. Chronos no longer matters to me.
Chronos: History would only repeat itself. Are you so foolish as to try again, knowing you would fail?
Cronus: It will be different. Because I'll have him! *He points at Beowulf.*
Chronos: Beowulf won't follow a wicked being like you. I know that.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/18/2011, 7:26 pm

Molag Bal: Bal Bal! *the other Bals all cheer and glow. Suddenly, each one explodes with the force of a tactical missile* BAAAAL!

*the other team arrives in their destination. A large, hell-like world with lava, black stone, and large iron towers. This was it, the Daedric realm of Oblivion.*
Dansgold: *he whistles and looks around.* So this is Inferno?
Neir: Pardon?
Dansgold: Each Prince supposedly has their own Realm of Oblivion. Judging by the cries of torture and the feeling like somethings going to pop out and rip my guts out slowly, this must be Inferno. In other words, Molag Bal's Realm.
Neir: So we're in the big fuzzy purple monster's world, eh? Just like when we were on Solsteim?
Dangold: Yep. Not as pretty as Solsteim, is it?
Neir: *he turns to Xanthos* Now what do we do, Xanthos. You're the leader on this mission.

Raem: Good idea.
Saber: I wonder what he'll think, seeing me again like this?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/18/2011, 7:35 pm

Luna: Permission to use.

Mystess: Who knows... I'll keep him back if he tries to kill you. Alright?

Beowulf: *he sweatdrops and looks from Chronos to Cronus, confused as to who to go to.* Who.... *he whines.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/18/2011, 7:40 pm

Saber: *he smiles with a sweat drop* I'm somewhat reassured....

Clavicus Vile: *he screams and explodes into dust. Suddenly, he is in the same spirit form Hircine was when he was defeated. He claps his hands at Rufus and smiles evilly.* Well well well, you actually beat me. A wimp like you beat a Daedric Prince. *he snaps his fingers and all Daedra except Basto Lorde disappear.* The deal was all Daedra from my army and the Daedric Admins would vanish. Basto Lorde isn't in my army. He stays. As for you, you win the prize. *he snaps his fingers again and a mask with a Spanish soldier's helm with horns appears. The face is a handsome human face that seems to ooze charisma and personal confidence.* The Masque of Dark Ambition will follow you until you die. No matter where you hide it, it will follow you. After all, a deal's a deal....*he vanishes just like Hircine, leaving behind an evil echoing laugh*
Basto Lorde: *he roars and disappears. Suddenly, he's above Dieu and lets out a downward spinning axe kick into Dieu's head section with the same agility as if he was a normal human's size doing a flip trick.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/18/2011, 7:55 pm

Mystess: *she grins and heads in the direction of where Garm is laying*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/18/2011, 8:20 pm

Skelebeest: *His body glows as the minii-Bal's explode. As the dust clears, Skelebeest stands tall, fists filled with crimson energy. On his head is a cyan scepter, acting as a horn of some kind. He looks down, sensing something.* Would Mistress Pennatus be here as well?
Pennatus: *She had decided to hang back, staying on Mobius to help Skelebeest. She lifted her scepter to the skeletal behemoth, and the weapon flew towards Skelebeest's head, becoming a second horn on its head.*
Skelebeest: *He slams Molag Bal with the force of several tactical missiles. He seems angrier now, and his power seems even greater.*

Xanthos: *He closes his eyes, facing a giant demonic tower of twisted iron. He could sense at least one bioelectric presense there. In other words, the heroes were not alone here. Xanthos would have to proceed with caution. But, he felt as though he was going down the right trail. Yet, he couldn't shake an ominous sense of foreboding.* I want a few people on recon. We don't know what's out there. Any takers?

Iodes: *She slips away as the group goes to Garm's location.*
Ouranos: *He says nothing, conflicted on whether he should stop her or not.*

Chronos: Beowulf, don't listen to him!
Cronus: No! Come with me and make your dreams come true!
Chronos: Don't give in to his temptation! Be strong!
Cronus: We can see fit to have vengeance upon the one that hurt you.
Chronos: Beowulf!
Cronus: Beowulf!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/18/2011, 8:34 pm

Molag Bal: *a giant dent is in his stomach. At first, he's shrieking in pain. Then, the screaming subsides and a large crack forms in his stomach. it goes up his body and he explodes. Standing there is a man as tall as a normal human with night-black skin, a red Mohawk, a red goatee, and red Shakespearean-style cloths. His power doesn't seem too strong, but there's something ominous about him....*.......................

Dansgold: I'll go I guess. Who's with me?

Raem: *he and the others are all at Garm's location* Man, Mystess....you really hit him hard this time. This is worse than the beating you gave him and me when we snuck off at midnight that one time to see the One Demon Less concert when he was grounded and I was under house arrest because I knocked over Old Man Grenada's antique stand...
Saber: I hope he isn't too mad with me....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/18/2011, 8:48 pm

Mystess: He'll wake up in three... two... one....
Garm: *jumps up and runs around like he's on fire* (LOL) EEHHHHHHHHH!!!
Mystess: *she holds out an arm and clotheslines him*
Garm: *hits the ground* @_@ wehhhhh....

Luna: Lets go Skelebeast! *she then looks around at the destroyed landscaping and sighs. Such a beautiful place... destroyed.*

Beowulf: *he gets really confused so hit sits and howls to shut them up* I DON'T KNOW WHO.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/18/2011, 9:03 pm

Skelebeest: Right... *He stares at the victorian-dressed man.* Is this your true form, Molag Bal?
Pennatus: *Flies up and lands on Skelebeest's other shoulder.*

Annex: I will go with you.
Alethia: I can go as well.
Xanthos: Alright. Start near those iron towers.

Iodes: *She has neared the battle between the Titans, gods and reanimated enemies. She spies Protos and Hyperion glaring each other down and runs over.*
Protos: *He lashes out, striking Hyperion with a Madness whip.*
Hyperion: *Responds by making a light whip and slashing it at Protos. The two whips get tangled and the two foes pull in unison, trying to gain control of the tug-of-war.*

Chronos: Follow your heart, Beowulf.
Cronus: Follow your head, Beowulf!
Ananke: How amusing... Follow your instincts. What do they tell you?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/18/2011, 9:12 pm

Molag Bal: *black lightning sparks off him and he looks up at Skelebeast, his daedric eyes sparking with energy.* ......Shut up and die. *he releases his energy and everything within a 4 mile radius gets flattened, except the oblivion gates.*

Dansgold: *he, Annex and Alethia all dash off to the Iron Tower. The sounds of innocent people of all races being tortured rings out everywhere* Sheesh...you'd find more cheer in a graveyard....

Neir: *he turns to Xanthos* and what will we do?

Raem: Garm, good to see you awa-*before he can finish, he feels Molag Bal's power* Whoa.....Did you guys just feel that?!
Saber: Its him....Molag Bal....He's unleashed his full power....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next