NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 7/28/2011, 11:56 pm

{Haha, nice}

*Iodes awoke, filled with fear and panic as she found herself tied and gagged to a table with several other people in similar positions. She saw Annex and Erythros to the left, and someone she suspected was Pennatus to the far right. Iodes seemed to be the only one awake. She struggled against her restraints, unable to break free from the alien straps holding her down. When she tried to use madness energy, the bonds became tighter. She looked down at her arm, seeing it had been recently bandaged. But, when had she been injured there? She hadn't been cut, had she?*

*In space, the red globs the planet fired were now near the outer planets of the Milky Way system. Still flying forward at high speed, they hit Mobius' atmosphere, seemingly expanding with the heat. They landed on the ground, forming their bodies from various species they had absorbed over the centuries. These Shifters in particular were a special breed, capable of using even the smallest of blood samples of a creature and gaining that creatures abilities. Iodes was one of them. But she wasn't alone. They had numerous traits of many species. These three globs called themselves the Corpusle. With the unlimited power of madness, the Corpusle had successfully eliminated the Shifters only weakness. Two of the beings began to take flight as the third seeped into the ground. They had Keshin to slay.*

Protos: So, Flayers? Will you stand there all day or will you allow these Placido Keshin to pass?

Xanthos: *Slowly getting back up.* Is that REALLY a good idea, Luna-hime?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 7/29/2011, 12:00 am

Luna: It's probably gonna be something I'll regret for the rest of my life...
Charisma: Do you even know how to contact him?
Luna: *shakes her head wearily*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/29/2011, 9:51 am

Raem: *he gets up slowly.* I trust your judgement, Luna....I don't know who this Vein guy is, but if he can help us, then do what you need to do. We'll hold this guy for as long as we can!
Neir: *he catches Aphrodite's fist and elbows her in the arm, causing it to break from her lack of defense. He then makes a green ball of energy again and rams it into Aphrodite at point-blank range, sending her flying into another building.* Stronger.....yes......getting much stronger......RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! *he unleashes more energy and his muscles bulge more. His body turns grey and the flames patterns on his body intensify. His hair spikes more and his eyes glow white. he turns his attention to Charisma and warps, grabbing her by the neck.* A little black bug has come to get squashed....

*Solanna's ship finally arrives to the battlefield.*
Autopilot: Thank you for selecting HP9715 as your mode of transportation. Please exit the vehicle and select us again soon. Have a nice day!

Fallow: I don't plan on letting any Keshin take a step past me.

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/29/2011, 2:38 pm

Charisma: *whistles*
Rionazu: *Dives down, spewing flames*

Solanna: *gets out and looks around at the chaos* wow.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/29/2011, 3:05 pm

Neir: *he lets go of Charisma and looks back, clearly annoyed by Rionazu. He forms an energy ball in his hand and throws it under-handed at Rionazu, hitting it in the head with an explosion.* Ooops, Did I just blow it up? AHAHAHAHAHA!
Raem: *looks over and sees Solanna* MOM?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/29/2011, 4:00 pm

Solanna: .-. Heya Raem. I see that you met your brother, Neir...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/29/2011, 4:12 pm

Raem: My BROTHER?! I thought I was an only child....
Neir: *Looks over and sees Solanna. He stops going berserk and just stands there, still in his powerful form while scowling at Solanna.* Mother.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/29/2011, 5:04 pm

Solanna: *she slowly approaches Neir* Where have you been all these years... I thought I would never see you again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/29/2011, 5:18 pm

Neir: Everywhere....I traveled all around the galaxy....but wherever I went, people tried to destroy me...so I destroyed the planets they were on.
Raem: Those reports of planets being destroyed in the outer rims opposite to where the Shifters were, that was you?!
Neir: *looks at Raem with hatred.* Shut up! I'll deal with you soon enough. *he turns back to Solanna.* I came back to Mobius when I was twelve. I saw something, though. I saw you, and father and....HIM *points at Raem.* Happy without me....I saw Raem with his friends, you with the mothers talking about your children and their futures, Father with the other fathers speaking of how proud they were of their children. But was I ever given a thought of? Was I missed? NO! *lets out an energy wave.* You forgot about me! I would have revealed myself that day, but seeing you coddle Raem as if I was never born killed me inside! But that doesn't matter anymore. I don't want your love, I don't want my dead father's recognition, and I don't want a brother! I'm going to kill Raem and destroy this god-forsaken planet once and for all! *the energy around him begins to build even more. His body glows white and his flame patterns glow bright neon green. His hair spikes back and the flames on his body become so intense that they actually turn into real flames radiating off his body. his eyes glow neon green and electric-like energy flies out of the aura around his body. His muscles grow out to near inhuman proportions and he rises about a foot off the ground.*
Raem: No way....how does he have that much power....I've never seen anything that strong before in my whole life....not even Abyssion gave me this kind of chill....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/29/2011, 10:26 pm

"Oof!" Aphrodite shouted as she slammed into the building, falling to the ground.

As a program, she didn't exactly have bones to break, but the damage was there. Bluish-white crystals began to form from the air around her and apply themselves to her wounds. It was a SABER's method of healing wounds. Meanwhile, Rufus returned, empty handed. He was already tired out from attempting to find an access point back to his computer back home, but the distance was just too long.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/30/2011, 11:25 pm

Xanthos: This power is ridiculous!

*The two Corpusle now fly towards the remains of Avalon City to meet up with several Shifters on the inside. Disguising themselves in shapeshifted black garbs, they fly towards the abandoned Avalon Castle. There, they meet the Shifter copies. Annex, Iodes, Pennatus, and Erythros. The first corpusle lands in front of them, his frame easily towering over them. The second quickly followed. The first spoke in a deep, gurgly voice.*
Corpusle 1: Where is the fifth inside Shifter?
Annex Shifter: Unable to attend. Its mission does not allow it to take respites. And the third Corpusle has infiltrated the planet?
Corpusle 2: Affirmative. The leader wants to know the progress of this conquest.
Pennatus Shifter: The natives are currently at war with themselves. By taking control of fheir electronic systems, the conquest could become much easier. *Pulls out a holoprojector of Omicron, Rose and several other cybernetic beings.* Absorbing the first two in particular would accelerate the conquest by several months.
Corpusle 1: Understood. *The two Corpusle turn to leave, their stinger tails slicing the air as they take flight once more.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/31/2011, 9:23 am

Neir: *he points at Raem and smiles evilly.* You, brother dear....you will be the first of my victims tonight! *he charges energy into his hand and points it at Raem.* ERASER GUN! *he fires a large flurry of small energy balls that might be the size of bullets, but they each have the explosive power of a grenade blast.*
Raem: Yikes! *dodges most of them, but gets hit by a few and is sent flying into a pile of rubble. He gets up slowly because of the pain.* Ow....HEY! HOW ABOUT GIVING US A HANDICAP?!
Neir: *he raises one eyebrow and smiles evilly.* Is that another word for coffin? *he flies at Raem and goes to punch him in the face but then suddenly spins midair and sweeps Raem's legs, then flips midair and lays his boot into Raem's back. He then grabs Raem by the leg and throws him again through multiple buildings.* Who's next?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/31/2011, 1:38 pm

"Screw this." another voice interrupted from Lucy's phone.

Immediately, a female android materialized from it. "Adelita!" Lucy gasped. "Weren't you supposed to be back in Kreisan?"

"Couldn't pass up this opportunity." the stowaway replied, reaching behind her.

Adelita had pulled out a small, submachinegun-sized anti-air missile launcher. "Hope you're hungry!" she shouted, firing.

A large barrage of missiles went flying, all locking onto Neir. If there's one thing Signals like Adelita specialized in, it was explosives. And area denial.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/2/2011, 6:14 pm

Xanthos: *Fires several lances of lightning from his chakrams at Neir as a follow-up to Adelita's barrage of missiles.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/2/2011, 6:41 pm

Neir: *allows himself to get hit by several of the missiles and lightning blasts. He then looks up and smiles evilly* Oh....that tickled....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/2/2011, 6:52 pm

"Uh oh..." Adelita gulped.

"Lucy!" Rufus shouted. "Equip Adelita's Sniper patch!"

"Her- oh..." Lucy had a short brain fart, quickly tapping on her phone.

Adelita's weapons changed, and she pointed a sniper rifle that had materialized in her right hand at Neir, and a seeker missile launcher in her left. "Open wide!" she shouted.

A fair mix of bullets and missiles began flying straight at Neir.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/2/2011, 7:04 pm

Neir: *he appears right in front of Adelita and punches her right in her entire head since his fist is that big.* Sorry, I don't take requests!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/2/2011, 7:32 pm

Neir managed to remove Adelita's whole head... which simply clattered away. "Ow!" she shouted, much to unintentional amusement.

Adelita's remaining body quickly grabbed Neir's hand, and electrodes in her hand began to flow high voltage through his body. Lightning, still conscious in Rufus' phone, materialized one of her swords. Rufus didn't need to ask what to do with it. He simply grabbed it and, feeling the strength given to him by the sword, tossed it at Neir. It only had to make contact to form a cathode, giving Neir the shock of his life.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/2/2011, 7:56 pm

Neir: *grabs Adelita's body and puts it in front of the blade, causing Adelita to be run through by the blade. He then throws her body into the ground, creating a crater and shaking the whole floating city.* Stronger.....yes.....getting much stronger agian....*his energy builds like crazy* RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *he releases more power into the air.*
Raem: How do we kill him....there's no way....he's a monster....
Neir: *looks evilly at Raem* I'm no monster, brother....I AM A DEVIL! *he releases more energy.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/3/2011, 10:28 am

Adelita's body slowly dissolved into noise as noise began to reform Adelita's body from her head. "Come on back!" Lucy commanded, recalling Adelita's head.

Both commanders were blown away by the blast, which also made Lightning's sword clatter to the ground near Rufus. "... what does it take to beat him?" Rufus said, weakly. His body had taken enough blasts for now. "Do we need to summon an Administrator SABER...?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/3/2011, 10:41 am

Neir: *he warps and grabs Raem by the neck and lifts him off the ground. He then turns his attention to Solanna* Tell me, mother, how much do you love your son? *he begins to squeeze Raem's neck.*
Raem: *he coughs out blood and looks at Solanna* Mother....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/3/2011, 3:28 pm

Solanna: *her eyes widen* Put him down!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/3/2011, 11:05 pm

Neir: *his evil grin grows bolder as he squeezes Raem's neck more* Now, you can fail yet another of your children by standing there, watching him die...*he keeps squeezing and he looks at Raem* Too bad your precious little wife isn't here to see you die...
Raem: *as he begins to black out, he lets out only one word* Mystess.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/3/2011, 11:21 pm

*A large eagle dives down at Neir*
Mystess: You're wrong! Now Put him down you freak!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/4/2011, 8:55 am

Neir: *he looks just in time to get knocked back by the eagle and let go of Raem*
Raem: *he coughs out some blood but gets up and looks over to Mystess* Mystess....you're okay.....*he smiles then looks over at Neir, who stands up and brushes off the dirt from his shoulder*
Neir: well well well, I finally get to meet my dear little brother's wife....how sweet. The whole family, except for one dead, good-for-nothing father, is here! I wonder, mother, what Father's last thoughts were before Abyssion crushed his head like a grape while you sat by and did nothing?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next