The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul on 7/24/2011, 8:46 pm

Raem: No way......how do I fight such a monster?!

Kleptomania: I fight you because you are harming innocent Keshin, your own kind! You also harm innocent people, who you protected during the Keshin war. What happened to you, Protos. Was it not your desire to atone for the past? You act just like the persons you hunted alongside me. You are acting just like Xander and Abyssion!

Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! I didn't know you were a coward who relied strictly on machines to do your dirty work! Why don't you fight me yourself, coward! KISHISHISHISHISHI! That is, unless you think I can squash you like the armored bug you are!

Efreet: *he dodges the blast but is still drained and hurt by both the blast and releasing all that light.* You....really are as powerful as I remember you, Hyperion....

Zuni: *finally runs in.* Wait up, Mon! *he walks over to Chronos.* Since fightin ain't workin, how bout we talk? Ya must be hungry and thirsty afta all that time-warpin. *Zuni sits down and takes out a green leaf bag. He takes out a few sandwiches and drinks.* Try some, mon. It be Silverleaf Tea. And de sandwiches be some good cheese, ham, and veggies! Now, tell me, why's a seemingly cool mon like you workin for dat Protos guy?

Dementia: Yes, they are. But you and I should focus on defending the school. As soon as this is over, you can bet that despicable woman and her Skylos lackey will make moves to destroy this school. Worst part is it will look justified in the eyes of the people.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/24/2011, 9:04 pm

Lucy and Aphrodite were about to be cooked, they knew that much. Suddenly, however, something stopped Xanthos' claw... a sickle-like sword. A large, pink-furred horse was holding a double-bladed version of the sword, having stopped the claw dead. It looked like it was absorbing the electric power. "Have some more!" it shouted in a rough yet feminine voice, spinning the blades around and sending a whirlwind at it at close range.

Sleipnir saw Typhon unharmed by the attack. "Raem!" Rufus shouted, galloping over and changing Sleipnir's patch.

Immediately, Sleipnir dissolved in a blur, with only monsters being casually knocked aside revealing his position. And damn, was he fast. Rufus, holding the saber Cavaliers were known for, swung it at Typhon, hoping that Sleipnir's speed was enough to at least dent him.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/24/2011, 9:13 pm

((Ill throw everyone in in a little bit! oddish!~))

*in the hallway that Chronos and Zuni were in, a runt wolf cub that had stowed away, padded down the hall driven by the scent of food. It's thin structure showed that it had been alone for quite some time. Dusty red colored fur with patches of grey and black was thinly coated mith a metallic residue. He slowly approached the duo, ears back and tail down, barking hungrily.*

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/24/2011, 11:04 pm

Typhon: *His flaming eyes seem to flare as he finally speaks to Raem.* You don't. *Then, he was struck across the face with the saber. There was a sickening crunch as his jaw was yanked out of place. Typhon's hands, each finger resembling a dragon, grabbed his jaw, cracking it back in place. Typhon moved it around experimentally, making sure it was in place correctly.*

Chronos: Cuz we're gonna stop an alien invasion using the combined power of madness and Dark Gaia!! *He throws a fist in the air, then looks down, blinking slowly.* Ohhh... wasn't supposed to say that... *He sees the wolf kid slowly approach. He gives a sandwich to the kid, slowly outstretching his hands.*

Protos: *He only smiles, shaking his head slowly.* I have my reasons. You don't need to know them.

Boost: *She growls angrily.* I'm... a... CAT!!! *She lunges out of the ship, crushing the ground underneath her as she lands on the ground. Her hands morph into twin machine guns that she fires at Mania furiously.*

Hyperion: Stronger, actually. With every day that passes, I regain more and more of my former powers... *He blurs the light around him to become invisible.*

Iodes: ... *She thinks for a moment.* We should start getting ready then. Make sure the kids know everything they'll need to control their powers.
Annex: *He walks in, overhearing the conversation. A younger Keshin walks up to him.*
Student: A-Are we gunna die? *She's young, her eyes filled with tears.*
Annex: *He picks her up.* Not while I'm around...

Xanthos: *Is sent flying in the whirlwind. He crashes into a building, smashing through its windows and landing on the ground, knocked out.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/24/2011, 11:20 pm

Raem: *he lands next to Rufus* Thanks for the help, buddy! I think we can take this guy together.

Kleptomania: This is not reason! this is the darkest side of madness there is! This is something that Xander would do....

Efreet: But.....as long as there are innocent lives involved....I can't give up.....for I.....am Efreet......Guardian of the Sacred fire, the Ashbringer! *his light glows stronger, casting shadows everywhere.*

Zuni: Invasion? Do tell, mon! Afta all, proper dinna etiquette says that once ya bring up someting, ya gotta finish explaining! *he hands a thermus of tea to the wolf kid.* Drink up, mon.

Mania: NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! KISHISHISHISHISHI! *he makes two machine guns materialize in his hands and he begins a machine gun bullet deadlock with Boost.*

Dementia: Master Annex! Where's Alphonse and the others?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2011, 1:04 am

Typhon: *He unleashes a wave of scarlet flames illuminated with golden sparks towards Raem and Rufus.*

Protos: Call it what you want. You couldn't possibly imagine what this world will become in only mere months.

Hyperion: *He's sitting atop a nearby lamppost. He concentrates light into his hands and fires the laser at Efreet's wounds.*

Boost: *Her right arm morphs into a rocket launcher. She fires that at Mania with deadly accuracy.*

Annex: I'm not sure. I thought they followed me inside. Maybe... *He glances at the screen.* There?

Chronos: It's kinda long, though... Guess I could just erase your memory when I'm done... *He stretches, then continues.* Yeah, alien invasion. Shapeshifters. They actually began to invade Mobius decades ago. Did you know they caused the Ailuro Civil War? *He takes a drink and gulps it all down in one gulp.* Yeah, one of their spies disguised himself as a high-ranking official of the Clan and was going to set a bomb in the main building of the place. Protos happened to be nearby, but an alarm was pulled. The shapeshifter, being slimy and gooey, escaped but Protos was framed, having held the bomb.
*He drinks another glass.* So, the two groups within the Ailuro, the Physisoma users and the Skiamati users, argued over what to do to Protos. P's buddies, called the seven sins because they were like prodigies, busted him out. The Ailuro collapsed after that because the shapeshifter blew off a second bomb, killing almost everyone. *He drinks more.* But why the Ailuro, you ask? Because, the shapeshifters' one weakness... is Madness. So, they made sure to kill the Ailuro and tried to kill some Keshin, but were unsuccessful. So, in a few months, they'll be back to finish the job. Protos tried to team up with Vein at one point at this mountain called Othrys, but Vein never showed up. Xanthos and his buddies showed up to stop what they thought was a villain team up. Protos tried to team up with Xanthos there, but that failed, as you can see.
*He chews a sandwich thoughtfully.* These sandwiches are great by the way. Where was I? Oh, right! So, this invasion is also the reason why Protos' group exists, not to kill Xanthos. Just don't tell anyone 'cause Protos is out for vengeance on those aliens. He doesn't want anyone to get in the way. So, while we were sitting here chatting, I'm already at the control panel. *He grins.* The me you see here is a time copy from about... an hour ago, maybe?

*The city rumbles and begins to take flight...*

~Ailuro Residence

Erythros: *She's sitting in a chair, reading a novel, when she hears a knock on the door. She opens it, seeing Iodes and Pennatus.* Hey, you two! Please, come in!
Iodes: *She looks around with a cold stare. Erythros offers her a cup of tea. Iodes stares at her for a moment before her hands become red and gooey.*
Erythros: Huh? *She steps backwards as Iodes slowly paces towards her, body not completely red. Her form becomes slimy andcorners her in the kitchen. Erythros looks over, seeing Pennatus do the same. Erythros screams as they glare at her with steely eyes.* WHAT ARE YOU THINGS?!? *Nobody heard her scream. A few minutes later, "Iodes", "Pennatus", and "Erythros" walk out. Three normal girls hanging out. "Iodes" takes a final look at the house, seeing a transporter take a now struggling bag to somewhere unknown. She grinned and ran after the other girls.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/25/2011, 2:22 am

Zuni: Well, I should have seen dat coming, mon.....

Kleptomania: Try me.

Efreet: *he turns into pure fire and explodes, causing the laser to miss. He is now floating on top of a ruined building looking at Hyperion.* you should be honored. Since i was sealed in the Ashbringer, I have let my true godly power lie dormant. You are the first in thousands of years to see me in my true form....

Mania: *he slithers around the rocket with snake-like flexibility and makes a grenade materialize in his hand. He then punches forward and jams the grenade right in Boost's head.* KISHI!

Dementia: No.....Mania......*she looks down and a tear wells in her eye.* He can't take someone like that alone....*since they were freed from the Madness which they were named after, Dementia and Mania had grown VERY close. Dementia looks at the single ring on her hand and looks at the screen.* I have to help him...

Raem: *he gets in front of Rufus and blasts an energy blast through the fire, negating it.* strange....he seems less feral than when I fought him before....and he also seems.....*he looks up at Typhon and smiles.* Some king of the monsters! You're at your strongest when feral, alot like Chaos. But, since we're both in control of our bodies.....I wonder if this means now we're equal!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/25/2011, 10:49 am

((Its an actual wolf cub))

Wolf: *tears the sandwich apart and quickly devours it, then laps up the liquid just as quickly. He whines and rubs his head against Chronos's leg, some of the metallic residue rubbing off. The dust seemed to be from a machine of some sort*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 7/25/2011, 8:33 pm

"Understoo- Whoa!" Rufus replied, but was cut off by the unexpected attack. Sleipnir barely managed to avoid it with his speed. "Lightning!" he called.

Lightning didn't bother replying either. She just charged at Typhon, blades spinning around her telekinetically; she was going to use Thunder Strike.

OOC: Won't be on for a while, can we pretend Rufus is fighting with the rest of the party? Thanks, bye.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/25/2011, 10:02 pm

Protos: *Smirks as a NGC ship turret breaks out of the floor, right next to Protos. The turret turns around, firing at Kleptomania. Protos grinned.* Good job, Chronos...

Boost: *The grenade explodes and she staggers backwards, body still. Then, several shards of metal fly towards Boost, morphing themselves into parts of Boost's head and fix her. Boost, now repaired, strokes the side of her face, feeling the colors on her head chip off and reveal her silver body underneath. She glares at Mania.* You chipped my paint... I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! *Both of her hands become rocket launchers and she fires wildly, her tracking systems making up for any missed shots.*

Iodes: Dementia... *She's quiet for amoment.* Go for it. I'll take care of things here.

Typhon: Perhaps... But unlikely. *Struck by Lightning's attack, he lifts a hand, the dragon fingers breathing in as one. Elsewhere, Xanthos had slowly awoken, no longer Drained. He staggered to his feet, when a pulse struck him. He felt as if his very energy was being drained from his body. He fell to his knees, head swimming. Typhon grinned as Xanthos' powers surged within him. His flaming eyes lock on to Raem.* Energy Siphoning is such a beautiful power... *His body becomes lightning, an ability Xanthos had, and screeched, flying out of reach.*

Chronos: *Feels the metallic residue in his hands, reading its timeline and where it came from.*

Hyperion: Efreet... You shall die here.

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/25/2011, 10:45 pm

Kleptomania: *he holds out one hand and absorbs all the bullets.* Humanoid Black Hole....thats what the others used to call me....

Mania: *he continuously snakes around the missiles, but he is getting tired. Suddenly, right as a missile is about to hit him, it bursts into dust. Standing there is Dementia, glaring at Boost.* Coraline!
Dementia: *to Boost* YOU WON'T LAY A FINGER ON HIM, YOU HUNK OF JUNK.

Raem: right....Chaos, you need to lend me your full power for this one....If there is any of old Chaos left in you, you know that this monster will destroy everything. Mobius, the Keshin, even the gods....that includes Martel.... *the power around Raem increases dramatically. So much so, that it would impress even Typhon. Raem opens his eyes, which are now pure blood red orbs. He teeth turn into fangs as he morphs into Feral Controlled form.* The beasts' power is mine to command. We are no longer Raem and Feral.....we are Perfect Chaos! *Raem rises off the ground and flies after Typhon at speeds that far eclipses Typhon's own lightning speed*

Zuni: *walks over to the wolf.* Hehehe. Dis little pup be a cute little devil!

Efreet: Then let us find out which light is stronger...The light of Ashbringer, or the light of Hyperion! *he warps with fiery light as the two begin a heated light battle that would blow away any other before.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2011, 12:16 am

wolf: *a cheap dogtag is strapped around his neck like a collar. The faded name reads Beowulf. He barks and licks at Chronos's face*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2011, 12:32 am

Protos: ... *He notices that the Guardian is starig at Kleptomania intently, its crimson eyes glaring daggers.* ...Strange...

Boost: *She narrows her eyes, and slashes a hand downwards. It nearly instantly becomes a chainsaw.* Bring. It. On.

Typhon: *The spirits of Zeus and Thor appear next to him and Typhon tries to use their power, his body becoming more aerodynamic. Zeus's spirit seemed to be holding back, not giving Typhon the power it needed. In fact, Zeus lashed out, taking his power away fromTyphon, who realized that Raem was catching up.Typhon growls at Zeus' spirit who sneers at him.* Curse you, Olympian...

Chronos: Beowulf, eh? *He scratches the wolf behind the neck, reading his timeline as well.*

Hyperion: You shall lose that battle. I am a Titan, an embodiement of this planet! The light of Mobius is far too powerful for you! *His fur flares psychedelic colors.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2011, 12:48 am

Beowulf: *looks up at Chronos with piercing gold eyes and his tongue sticking out. He seemed to be smiling.*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/26/2011, 3:31 am

Kleptomania: *he glares at the Guardian.* that feeling of hate...its so familiar......

Dementia: *she readies herself for whatever Boost has to throw at her.*

Raem: I WON'T LOOSE THIS TIME! *he bursts forward and lays an extremely powerful and speedy punch right into Typhon's stomach.*

Zuni: Listen, Chronos, Ya seem to be a chill guy. Why don't ya just drop Protos's group and come wit me? I'm sure my people would welcome someone like you with open arms!

Efreet: The light of Mobius is strong, but my light is the first fire to ever be born....The fire stolen by Prometheus which resulted in my imprisonment in Ashbringer. But now that Raem has freed me, the sacred fire shall shine again, even if it is only temporary. *his fire burns brighter than anything that Hyperion has witnessed and Efreet flies at Hyperion, crashing his forearm through Hyperion's face at such a fast rate that Hyperion can't turn to light fast enough.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2011, 3:55 am

Guardian: *It takes a step, its eye gleaming. It speaks in a cold metallic voice, staring directly at Kleptomania.* It's been a while... Shade.
Protos: It talks?

Boost: *She quickly let off a MNP, nullifying madness once more. She fires the chainsaw like a missile at Dementia and Mania.*

Typhon: *Crashes into a building and glances at Thor's spirit, who stares at him distastefully. Wielding his hammer, Thor's spirit strikes Typhon across the face, causing Tyhpon to lose Xanthos' powers. Typhon stops moving, finally knocked out.*

Chronos: Thought you'd say that. But, knowing my role in the alien invasion, I must say nay. I've been monitoring the various timelines that can happen, and things will get very sticky if I were to take a different path than the one I see now. I... need to save my brothers and sisters... and this world. *He stands slowly.* Because we Titans are connected to it. If it dies, we die. Our methods may seem sinister, but I know this is the only way to achieve them in the current timeline. Now, I have to return to my correct timezone in the past. I'll most likely have my memory wiped of this moment, so when you see the present me, I won't remember any of this... *He scratches Chronos again and snaps his fingers as a portal of silver energy appears in front of him. Waving, he steps through, returning to his time.*

Hyperion: *Is sent flying backwards, slamming into a bench nearby. He glares at Efreet, shaking his head.* You just don't get it, do you? I am the light of Mobius! The Mobians, they are a hopeful race filled to the brim with light! They strive to fight the good fight and are destined to be heroes! The Geneforce is the best dang example of Mobius' light! I can feel their lights, everyone's in the world... and it won't matter who stands in the way! I'll just knock 'em down!!! *He actually turns into a living laser, rocketing towards Efreet at blistering speeds.*

Iodes: *She walks into the school bathroom to calm herself, using positive affirmation to prepare herself for the eventual attack on the school. The door opens, and Iodes looks to over to see herself? Iodes takes a step backwards as the doppelganger takes a step forward.* Wh-What is this?! *Before Iodes can react, a red slime that had snuck up from behind her, covered her mouth and grabbed her in a bear hug. Iodes kicked and struggled, but couldn't break free from the slime. The last thing she saw was the doppelganger confidently walking out of the bathroom. She then felt her stomach drop as if being teleported away. In reality, she was.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2011, 3:59 am

Beowulf: *whines again and jumps into the portal after Chronos*

*about a mile in the sky above the battle, Charisma is soaring on the back of Rionazu. Coming in from the other direction is Luna and Daitengu.*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/26/2011, 4:10 am

Raem: *the 4 other arms grow out of his shoulders and ribs and he brings them back again.* Time to end this.....DARKNESS DEVOUR! AUIN SOPH AOUR! *he fires the attack in beam form like before, only 3X more powerful because of the energy boost in Feral form.*

Efreet: You may wield the light of Mobius, but you wield it with dark intentions. A light used to create darkness will never shine! *he holds his hand out and catches Hyperion by the neck.*

Dementia: *she punches each chainsaw in the side, causing them to fly away in different directions. She then dashes at Boost and goes to palm-thrust her in the chest.*
Mania: *he appears behind Boost and creates a solid metal wall behind her, cutting off her escape.*

Kleptomania: That voice.....Madness. You finally found another body. I take it you're still angry about me expelling you from young Iodes's body and then forcing you to turn tail and run....

Zuni: Den I betta try and stop dis place! *he runs to the controls and begins looking at the buttons.* Hmmmm....Maybe dis one 'ere? *he presses a large blue button.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2011, 4:58 am

Typhon: *At the last possible second, he is covered in a silver veil. The attack is weakened, as if aged. It still hits Typhon, but not at the predicted strength. Typhon wearily looks up, seeing his rescuer standing in front of him.* Chronos?
Chronos: One of many!~ *He spins his sickles, standing in front of Raem defiantly, his face deadly serious.*

Hyperion: My intentions? Ha, if only you knew. My intentions are in the best interest of everybody, despite you might think. This planet is in danger, but not from whom you'd expect. *He dissolves into photons and reforms on the bench he crashed into.* Just keep an eye to the sky...

Boost: *Slams into the wall, panting heavily. The wall behind her seems to weaken, then rust away completely as Boost slowly turns to the right, seeing an ally walking towards them.* For the Titan of time... you have lousy timing...
Chronos: *Grins.* Well, this was the right time to help you. *He spins his sickles around, challenging both Mania and Dementia.*

Guardian: Actually... No. Not at all. Now I have a chance to serve under Protos and his brilliant schemes.
Protos: ...

*A hand grabs Zuni's wrist at the last second, stopping him from pushing the button. It's Chronos, who wags a finger at Zuni.*
Chronos: You really shouldn't touch that...

*On a faraway rooftop on the outskirts of NGC, the Chronos of the present time sits in a meditative position. His eyes, now glowing silver, search the timeline for a recent spike. Something had just changed, but what? He watches as the past of an hour ago is rewritten, with a wolf at Chronos' side. But where...? He looked at the timeline before the change, seeing his time copy eating with Zuni. Then, the very same wolf cub appeared, following the copy through the portal. So then... where was the wolf now? Somewhere nearby, no doubt.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2011, 5:03 am

Beowulf: *on the opposite end on the ship. He whimpers ans slowly walks toward where Chronos is Sitting*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/26/2011, 5:19 am

Raem: Why are you doing this? Why is Mr. Protos slaughtering so many innocent people!?

Efreet: *he raises an eyebrow, as if confused.* What do you mean? *he powers down.* I think you have some explaining to do, Hyperion.

Dementia: Back off!
Mania: KISHI! If you are with her, then that means you are also responsible for the deaths of all those innocent people and Keshin!

Kleptomania: Protos, were you aware of Madness being inside your robot?

Zuni: I'm trying to stop the city from rising! If I don't, the innocent people that are left will be crushed by the rubble from your team fighting!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2011, 5:52 am

Raem Chronos: Slaughtering...? If you're referring to the Keshin, then just look over there... *Points to the Keshin kids from before. They don't give off any madness.* He just takes their powers away. The Keshin just pass out from shock. People do die, that's inevitable. I can easily pull an alternate version of people from a different dying timeline. Essentially, nobody is truly dead. But, tell me Raem... how do you plan to defeat time itself?

Hyperion: Doomsday, Efreet. Or what we call Armageddon Day. It will be in a matter of weeks. Only the Phantasmos know how to stop it. We need the NGC for the purpose of taking the timeline that will save us. We couldn't just ask for it, we're mostly criminals and hated, so we drew upon that. Though you might not believe me... I do care for this planet and its people. I won't watch them die, and neither will the other Titans.

Shade Chronos: I can replace 'em. *Several civilians emerge from a parallel dying timeline.* See? No problem. But... how do you plan to defeat time?

Protos: No... but this doesn't change my plans.

Zuni Chronos: They wouldn't be in danger if you people had just given us the ship in the first place... Besides, that's the self-destruct button. *He shakes his head.* Just how do you plan to defeat time?

Chronos Prime: *He approaches Beowulf, holding out a hand in a friendly manner. He sees the Guardians and the hedgehog girls out of the corner of his eyes.*

*Meanwhile, Kitsune and Yuki Onna are closing in on their target...*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/26/2011, 6:59 am

Beowulf: *barks and licks Chronos's fingers, tail wagging furiously*

Mystess: Anteris, can you go anyfaster? We need to fing Kunahi before Yuki ond Kitsune...
Anteris: *moves fater*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 7/26/2011, 8:41 am

Raem: *he is looking down. When he looks up though, his eyes are full of cruelty, primal cunning, and a lust for pure destruction. His voice has changed to a deep yet suave voice. He smiles a smooth, perfect grin at Chronos and Typhon.* Raem's not here right now. Please leave a message.....AHAHAHAHAHA! *Chaos grins maniacally at Chronos.* I must say, siding with Protos is ballsy, even for you, Chronos. But then again, those who are named after cowards like my idiot enemy, Kronos, are bound to be prone to stupid action. Yes, with the boy I was able to gain consciousnesses. at least, enough to be able to speak to you all now. Soon, I will be free from this cursed boy. Until then, I will help him because if he dies, so do I. I can feel that three of my sons are free......Hermasious has been free since the beginning, Molag is off at the gathering zone, and Hircine still resides in that island of his....You will be meeting my son Hermasious soon enough. On A-Day to be precise. After all, he is working with the Changelings or whatever you mortals call them. Now then, oh great "Lord of Time", how do you plan to beat me when I'm free like this? You can't kill me because you know what will happen in the future should the boy die, and to turn back time on me would unravel existence. After all, you know the universe was built on one rule: Kronos is infallible. And, when I was created, before my eyes opened to the truth of that idiot of a god that I was created with, He decreed that he and I were eternal. No going back, no going forward. We are THE alpha and Omega. The Eternal Beginning and Unyielding End.

Kleptomania: Still, if it involves harming so many innocents- *he's cut off by the sudden evil aura coming from space and from where Raem is.* The first aura, in space.....it feels so horrible.....but the one where Raem chased Typhon.....that can only by Perfect Chaos......

Dementia: *she braces herself.* Even if you bring them back, how can you still kill them in the first place?! Have you no regard for life?

Zuni: To defeat you was neva my intention, mon. Rememba, I wanted the truth, not blood.

Efreet:......you're being truthful.....that's a first I've seen from you. If you had asked, Hyperion, we would have helped you. Don't forget you and your team helped save many lives in the Keshin War. We would have taken your or Protos's word without question other than if there was a way to stall for more time to prepare.

Dagoth: Vivec. We have a problem.
Vivec: What do you mean, bro?
Dagoth: As you know, I follow the Road of Paranoia. That means I can sense Auras. I'm also gifted with Divination. That means I can tell who's aura is who's. That Iodes over there....that isn't our teacher.
Vivec: what do you mean?
Dagoth: I can usually sense two auras of Iodes. This one has only one, cold aura about her. I think we've been infiltrated.
Vivec: What do we do then?
Dagoth: We confront the fake, but not in front of everyone. If the others found out we've been compromised, we'd start a panic. Lets get "Sensei" alone....
Vivec: I'm really good at that! I'll do it. *he walks up to the fake Iodes.* Excuse me, Iodes-sensei, but we found some drugs in one of the dorms. We need you to come with us.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/26/2011, 9:28 am

Raem Chronos: Now, when did I say I was going to kill you? I'm not going to hurt you or antthing, I'm just helping a friend. *He glances at Typhon.* Besides I'd need Gaia's permission to kill you and I doubt she'd let me kill her parent.

Protos: *He finds it hard to breathe as he too feels Perfect Chaos' aura.*

Shade Chronos: Life... the only force comparable to time. Without time, there is no life. Without life life, who would know of time? Yes, I dislike killing, which is why I avoid it. But being a Titan... I have to make difficult decisions such as these to save us. Don't think that I enjoy it. It simply has to be done.

Zuni Chronos: Hmm... I like your answer the most. The others gave me wierd ones. But, we can't exactly land for a while. Too many cities down below for quite a few miles all around.

Hyperion: *He raises a finger, firing a beam of light at Efreet, not intending to attack. He nods after a few seonds and retracts the beam, looking towards the direction of Perfect Chaos.* ...We aren't sure who we can trust... The A-Day is an alien invasion of Shapeshifters. Being tied to light on Mobius, I can tell if someone's from here or not. Efreet, the Geneforce has been infiltrated some time ago. The shapeshifters steal your body, personality and powers. It's incredibly difficult to tell if someone's an invader or not.

Iodes: *She sighs in a very Iodes-like fashion.* If this is another prank with frogs... Wait, who even has drugs on campus to begin with? *She taps Annex on the shoulder, telling him what has happened.*
Annex: I thought we had a policy against that! Show me where these drugs are immediately!

Chronos Prime: *He picks up Beowulf and examines the fights below. Its Chaos that worries him the most. If left unchecked, he could seriously screw up everything!*

Kitsune: Over there!! *He leaps towards a large tree, sensing Kunahi nearby. Yuki Onna and the now awake Empusa follow.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top