NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 2:17 pm

Solanna: There was nothing I could do........

Mystess: *wearing a wrist brace* It's thanks to Dark That I'm alright.

*The skies turm dark and a dark evil persence is felt through the air. Black wind energy openly swirls before condensing in the middle of the battle field. The sphere of blackness slowly takes shape; but at the moment the form is undetermined. As everyone looks on, the figure becomes more distinct. The wind energy fades away leaving a black cloaked figure, face unseeable at the moment, standing in the middle of the battlefield. And from an undeterminable music source, Linkin Park's New Divide (Instrumental Version) begins to play*

Luna: *her eyes widen then she smirks.*
????: *turns to Luna* This will cost you greatly...*

((THE NEW CHR. IS THE GOD OF DEFENSE. I talked it over with Chris and Geoff (and jordan cuz its his chr.) and he is the only godmod chr allowed. if you dont believe me, ask them))

Last edited by Luna on 8/5/2011, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Introduction on Defense)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 3:00 pm

Neir: *smiles evilly* Looks like more bugs have come to get crushed....*he releases more energy*
Raem: *summons Ashbringer and Sobek to his arms* Mystess, Rufus, Lucy, Xanthos, Luna, Charisma, mom.....*looks up at Neir* Lets take this "Devil" down! *he releases a large amount of Chaos and Fire energy.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 3:03 pm

Vein: You're attacks are pointless...
Luna: *readies her ice blade*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 3:10 pm

Neir: *he charges up and burst-dashes right at Raem and Mystess*
Raem: *he brings up his shield, puts his sword in stabbing position, and charges at Neir*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/5/2011, 3:15 pm

"Understood!" Lightning shouted, having fully recovered, and leaped out of Rufus' phone.

Rufus mounted Lightning, grabbing her two swords, and she leaped at Neir. "The storm approaches!" Rufus shouted in quite the show of bravery.

Meanwhile, Lucy, down below, resummoned Aphrodite, who was still weak but had some strength in her. "Let's go!" she commanded.

"Right!" Aphrodite acknowledged, and the two ran straight at him.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 3:16 pm

Luna: *flies at Neir, slashing with her blades*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 3:45 pm

Neir: *he moves to punch Raem's shield. Suddenly, a red flash of energy stops him, Raem, Mystess, Luna, and Rufus. Out from the shadows steps a familiar face. Mankar Cameron, the elf that worked with Saber and killed Grell.*
Cameron: Hmmmmm....Looks like they got stronger since we last met. You five will do nicely for the Bloodmoon hunt. *with that, the heroes and Neir are teleported away*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 4:33 pm

Vein: *also goes to the location*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/5/2011, 4:48 pm

Xanthos: *He blinks, confused as his allies and Neir vanish with Cameron's words. Brows furrowed, Xanthos lowers his chakrams as he hears Chronos and Beowulf approach.*
Chronos: *Crosses his arms as he examines the spot where the five had vanished. This couldn't be good at all.* I might be able to take you there as well. But, beware, you may never be the same afterwards.
Xanthos: I've seen my own son's dead body. Don't think I've ever been the same. Speaking of which, couldn't you just reverse what happened to him and bring him back to life?
Chronos: Well... ya see, he... erm... Sayonara!~ *He forms a portal to the location under Xanthos, who falls through it without warning. Chronos closes it after Xanthos falls in, head hanging low.* He cannot know yet... that his son still lives.

Protos: *The Madness pulses clashed with the Order pulses violently, the struggle a battle in intimidation. Through numbers alone, the Keshin would logically have overpowered the Flayers, but the agents of Order were better trained than most of the Slathar-Ur students, having several more years of experience. So, the struggle resulted in a stalemate. Protos realized this, and knew he would have to strike soon.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 4:51 pm

*the heroes appear in a large room with a giant bear skull on a flight of stairs that lead to a large throne in the center of the skull's mouth. Standing in front of them is Hircine.*
Raem: HIRCINE! *he goes to move, but can't. He is frozen by some form of magic.*
Neir: *he tries to move at Raem or at Hircine but he too is froze. Next to the heroes and Neir are a few other people. One is Gashka, also frozen in place. Next to him is a viking in golden armor with a dragon crest on his chest the viking has a long blonde braided beard and long braided blonde hair under his helmet. In his right hand is an axe and his left a circular shield. Next to him is a tall metal android from Execution, Zazul.*
Hircine: Welcome, heroes and villains alike, to my little corner of Oblivion. This is Solsteim, my realm of the hunt. Today you are all going to take place in an ancient rite. Welcome to the Bloodmoon hunt! Now, allow me to acquaint you all with eachother. *to Raem* Raem. Prince of Avalon and current Avatar of Feral Chaos. *to Mystess* Mystess Materex. Princess of Iciaura. Currently the strongest fallen angel on the planet. *to Neir* Neir. Lost prince of Avalon and current Avatar of Kronos. *to Luna* Luna Materex. Queen of Iciaura and current holder of Daitengu. *to Rufus* Rufus Cherubim. The son of the brilliant scientist responsible for the creation of SABERs and currently the most talented SABER tamer in existence. *to Gashka* Gashka Palazzo. Son of Kefka Palazzo and the last remaining member of the Palazzo Family. *to the Viking* Ulnar Dansgold. one of John Atlas, the world's strongest man's, crew members. His helmsman if I'm not mistaken. *to Zazul* Zazul. Templar General of the Execution Empire, Former rival of the great Genesis, and destroyer of all things organic. Now that we all know each other, here are the rules, kiddies. You will be given a 4 hour head start into the island realm. Be warned, there is no exit and no way out unless you defeat me. other than that, there is only one other rule: SURVIVE. I will be hunting you with my tracking animals *gestures to the wolf with a dear skull on its head and a large bear with a dear skull on its head.* and my hunting dogs *gestures to a group of werewolves that eye the heroes hungrily.* Any questions? You can speak you know. *notices Vein and Xanthos* Ah, more guests! an Ailuro! How exciting! I was just about to send for your daughter. See, the Shifters and I have an....understanding.....

Fallow: *his claws flash and he points at the Keshin* FLAYERS ATTACK! CUT THEM DOWN! *the flayers all take flight and move with speed that would rival even Xanthos's at the Keshin*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 5:14 pm

Mystess: What do we get if we survive?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/5/2011, 5:22 pm

Xanthos: And what if I strike you down right now?

Protos: *Slowly begins to float up, his hands roaring with crimson lightning as he calls upon his massive reserve of Madness. He rushes forward at high speeds, slashing several Flayers as he sped past them. The Slathar-Ur students took the temporary distraction to run across the bridge.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 5:26 pm

Hircine: Good question. Nobody ever asked that. It was always "go F&%# yourself!" or "Please spare me!". If you survive, you win your freedom and my Daedric Artifact. Basically, my life source, to do as you please with. *he holds his hand out and floating there is a large hide armor vest* The Savior's Hide. With it, you gain not only the agility, speed, strength, and guile of me, but you also gain an natural resistance to nature and the ability that all wild beasts will respect, fear, and be commanded by you. or, you could destroy it and re-seal me. However, destroying my Artifact is not something I will be telling you how to do. And as for you, Ailuro, I welcome you to try, if you can use any of your powers. Or do you not remember that in this room all except for those who have sworn their lives to the Daedric Princes are rendered immobile?

Fallow: *he and seven other Flayers fly around Protos and give chase to the students while the other 13 relentlessly attack Protos with Order-infused slashes, punches, kicks, waves, and tackles*

Last edited by Zazul on 8/5/2011, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/5/2011, 5:27 pm

Lightning and Rufus were frozen, as well, but Rufus wasn't intending to attack. No, he intended to extract information first. "Tell me... no, tell us more about the hunt." he requested, attempting to lower Lightning's swords to show he wasn't hostile... yet.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 5:27 pm

Beowulf: *sits down and turns his head to look up Chronos* What do I need to do to find my past....? Find my previous master? Try and remember what isnt rememberable?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 5:39 pm

Hircine: A boy with a thirst for knowledge. I like that. I can also tell that many of my other siblings would like that as well. Then again, some won't. In fact, that kind of curiosity could get you killed with us. I however, if I wasn't hell-bent on hunting you to death, would have tried to make you one of my disciples. Since you amuse me, I will tell you. It has happened since the Dawn of the Daedra and the Defeat of Kronos. I have selected the strongest and most worthy of warriors to compete against each other for survival. Nobody has ever escaped me. There have been a total of 30000 Bloodmoon Hunts. This is my 30001st hunt, and I am getting more proficient at it by the century. As for defeating me, I am a member of the 4th Chore of the House of 17, the Chore of War. That means I am extremely proficient at the art of combat. In other words *looks at Xanthos* Attacking me is very unwise. I do, however, like to give my prey a sporting chance. You are granted your powers except for anything involving flight or Unbreakable Defense. If you survive and find me, you will be given the right to challenge me to a duel. That means just me and you. No assistance. No running. A fight to the finish. That means only one of your little pets for you. *he holds out his hand and Rufus's phone flies out into a werewolf servant's hand. Slepnir is released and is frozen next to Rufus* I believe this is your favored one? He should be more than adequate.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/5/2011, 5:44 pm

"... Yes, he is." Rufus replied, trying to ignore Sleipnir's absurdly long line of expletives aimed at Hircine. "Now do you mind unfreezing me so that I can mount him?"

Rufus had applied a slightly different tone to his voice. Normally Lightning would protest, as she was more powerful, but she knew what Rufus was doing.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/5/2011, 5:46 pm

Chronos: *Squats down to Beowulf's level.* I'm not sure how much I can help. You most likely aren't from this planet, so I can't see your past. But your name seems familiar. Beowulf... I believe there was a legend about a person by that name. Perhaps that can help you.

Protos: *Lets out a ripple of energy, his fists a blur as he strikes the Flayers in retaliation.* You honestly believe 13 of you can defeat me? Pathetic! *His energy ripple slams into the Flayers.*
Moros: *Sees the Flayers closing in on them.* Go, go, go!!!

Xanthos: ... *Gaining more information did seem better tactically. Xanthos decided to let Rufus speak instead of retorting; glaring daggers of death at Hircine would have to suffice for now.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 5:51 pm

Hircine: *he chuckles a bit* Rufus, while I do find your etiquette refreshing, you must not confuse praise for license. I wasn't born yesterday, my boy. Now then, if there are no more questions, shall we begin?

Fallow: *he and his Flayer squad open their claws and dive at the students, only to be met with tackles by older Keshin that fly out of nowhere. Schizophrenia himself leads the new Keshin and tackles Fallow to the ground.*
Schizophrenia: GO! GET TO THE AILURO COMPOUND!
*the 13 flayers continue their relentless assaults without hesitation. It is as if because Protos is Ailuro that they do not fear death if it meant taking his head.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/5/2011, 6:00 pm

Rufus tried to think of something to ask, but Sleipnir was just too annoying. "Will you shut up for at least three minutes?" he hissed quietly at him.

"Sorry..." Sleipnir finally stopped.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2011, 6:40 pm

Vein: *he growls menacingly. He RARELY ever had to go on offence. His growl turned into a dark chuckle.* I'm calling a substitute... *there is another dark swirl. Standing next to him, immobilized too, is Wrave the falchidna.*
Wrave: ugh... huh? Wh-where am I?! *turns to ein* VEIN?! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/5/2011, 7:27 pm

Xanthos: Wrave...?

Aerios: *He fires a cage of Madness at the Flayers, effectively trapping them for a few minutes as the students ran to the compound. They see Erythros and Pennatus standing hurriedly open the doors to the students, ushering them in.*
Protos: Funny how much you Skylos care about the clan rivalry. The Ailuro forgot about that squabble years ago, a distant memory. Yet, you all desperately believe you can make a comeback. Ha! *With that, he sends a lethal beam of Madness straight through the chest of a Flayer, aiming right for the heart. He repeats the process at high speeds, firing the beams at all of the Flayers, not just the ones fighting him.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2011, 8:43 pm

Hircine: Oh boy...more uninvited company. Oh well, a hunt is a hunt. Lets light this candle! *he snaps his fingers and each character is teleported to a different part of the island.*

Fallow: *he turns in time to get his beak blasted off by Protos. He clutches his wounded face and cries out in pain. He then takes off into the sky and flies back towards the Anti-Keshin base with the 4 Flayers that survived.*
Dagoth: *he limps into the compound, his leg having a large hole in it from an order blast.*
Vivec: *he lays down on a cot in the compound, his hand missing because a Flayer got a lucky slice in and cut off his hand* MEDIC!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 8/5/2011, 9:43 pm

While Sleipnir managed to land on his hooves, Rufus landed flat on his face comically. "Grrgh..." he moaned, getting up.

Rufus and Sleipnir had found themselves on a beach. Looking up and wiping the sand off his face, Rufus sat back down. Sleipnir joined him. "So we're now in a fight for our lives..." Rufus said, hanging his head.

"Hey, Rufus." Sleipnir poked him with his nose. "We'll get through this."

"Reassuring words." Rufus replied sarcastically. "He took my phone. This means you can't equip patches now, nor will Eurydice be there to heal you."

"So?" Sleipnir protested. "Why can't we just get it back?"

"That's the first order of business." Rufus deduced. "Getting it back would increase your threat level and enable us to recover Lightning and Eurydice. But if he's still holding onto it, we'll have to find a way to take it from him."

"That's what we'll do!" Sleipnir announced. "Come on!"

"Whoa there." Rufus stood up. "We need to scout this island out, find out what we can and what parts of the environment we can use."

With that, Rufus looked out towards the horizon. "Time for a battle of attrition."

Rufus quickly mounted Sleipnir, who galloped off down the beach.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/6/2011, 11:38 am

Raem: *he appears in a large canyon made of ice. He immediately starts shivering from the cold* SHEESH! Why is it so cold?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next