NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Rocky 3/29/2011, 12:53 am

SOK SHIP

~With a smile, the green haired woman inhaled deeply, feeling a rush of power come from outside the ship. Flying now higher into the atmosphere of deep space, a huge portal began to open up before the front of the ship. This was the wormhole entrance to the dimension of the Gods. There were very few of these portals in existence, and the great SOK had the access to this one because of her original God-like form. Slowly, the portal began to consume the ship, all the while the ship itself stayed completely unharmed by the pressure and gravitational forces that echoed inside the swirling vortex. The great big monitor had reappeared in front of the room was showing what exactly was going outside the ship like a giant window, despite the fact that just behind the wall was powerful metals and materials, and frankly more walls. As the ship was being piloted by the SOK's great soldiers in a different room, she then reseated herself upon her large throne, pressing yet, another button on the small remote control. This button allowed a second seat beside her, though not as fancy as hers, to rise up from the floor. This was for Xander. ~

SOK: Have a seat, my partner in God-slaying. *giggles* It'll be a while before we reach the dimension which the Sky King hails from. So, in the meantime, talk to me. Tell me more of your evil plans. I know for a fact that every villain has at least two master plans at once. *smirks*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 31 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/29/2011, 7:05 am

Keshin Xander: Thank you.*Xander walks forward and sits down.* As for my plans, plan one has already succeeded. while it was intended for Protos to die, the main part was a complete success. By now it is too late for any of the heroes on either of our worlds to stop us. As for any other plans, I do have one. Once we have defeated the Sky King, we shall hunt down the other gods and eliminate them. I already sense that Raemnamesh is out of commission. If he's dead or not is a complete mystery though....oh well, we'll deal with him eventually. At any rate, with the gods dead, the Geneforce will be easy pickings for us as the joint armies of the Keshin and the SOK march across the universe, bringing forth an age of ecstasy and death the likes of which this universe has never seen! all will be devoured by our hungering thirst for blood and our unquenchable and complete hold over madness! *what Xander is saying is being broadcasted to the Barracks of the ship where the SOK soldiers can hear the speech of their new co-leader*
This will not only be the age of the Keshin! this will be the age of the SOK as well! soldiers, do you see what is out there!? I'll tell you what it is.....Immortality! TAKE IT! ITS YOURS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/29/2011, 8:11 pm

Mystess: *yawns loudly*
Garm: *cracks his neck and stretches*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/29/2011, 9:52 pm

~Forward Unto Dawn medical chamber~
*delques is struggling to heal Raem while getting hit by phoenix fire radiating off Raem's body as a defense by Raemnamesh*
Delques: Dammit! Sayuri, I need more power to the seal! If he moves too much, his wound will re-open and he will die! Beckmen, give the kid more anesthetic. I want him out like a light for about 4 days!
Ben: Yes sir! *goes over and draws more anesthetic*
Delques: How you holding up, Tangkath?
Tangkath: Raemnamesh is in a wild frenzy without his mortal body in control.....he is very powerful.....
Delques: just keep it up a bit longer. Sayuri! Hurry up with the energy! I need Beckmen to give the kid the shot!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/29/2011, 11:20 pm

Sayuri: Gee-zus Christ! *purple energy starts radiating off of her as the seal glow brighter*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 6:41 am

Delques: BECKMEN, NOW!
Ben: *gets into the seal and injects Raem. about 2 minutes afterwords, the fire goes out and Raem appears to be asleep.*
Delques: *sigh*.......its done.....now we just need him to rest........Sayuri, come here. I need to ask a favor of you. Beckmen, leave us. go back to your quarters and rest up.
Ben: *salutes* yes sir. *turns and walks out*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/30/2011, 10:07 am

Kitsune: So. . . where are we going now?

Protos: The Sky King. I can hone in on Xander's madness. . . but it's fading fast. I believe the Sky King exists in a realm far beyond his madness' reach. We must hurry if we are going to kill him.

Hyperion: What about Steam? And Xanny's kid?

Protos: They can come to us of their own accord. . . They both owe us a favor.

~

Iodes: So. . . where do we go now?

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 4:10 pm

Grell: the only place we can go......home......I can't stay here, since Yuuka's ban is still in effect. I'll have to return to Mobius with you guys. I'll find an apartment to rent. Nahn-chan, you can stay with me there. Ok?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 4:24 pm

Sayuri: What is it?
----------------
Mystess: I gueess you're right...
Garm:Lets go then.
Nahn: OK! *sits on top of Grell's head*
Mystess: *kicks Liola who is still on the ground*
Liola: OW! *sits up and hold her side* what was that for?
Mystess: Get up lazy dog...
Liola: YOU LITTLE-
*the two go into another all out brawl*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 4:33 pm

Delques: I need you to watch the boy when he comes to. look after him. Until his training is complete, He'll be powerless. *Delques turns to Sayuri and smiles kindly. he then places his hand gently on her cheek* You are one of the kindest people I know, Sayuri. Back at Icecrown, you always show such kindness when you train the apprentices........You will make any man you choose a very happy husband. Look after the boy as if he was your own son. Understand?

Grell: *smiles and scratches Nahn behind her ear*
Spirit: *pops up with Luna, Blastion, and Xanthos. The adults' eyes are covered in shadow except for two gleam, funny anime scary style. Spirit cracks his knuckles.* You kids are in big trouble for running away from home like that.....also, *turns to Liola and Mystess.* Do I need to separate you two AGAIN?! *his neck cracks scarily when he turns to look at them.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 5:24 pm

Sayuri: right.
--------------------------
*liola and Mystess are still fighting*
Nahn: *funny anime cat face*
Luna: I'd say one year of being grounded...
Blastion: only a year? I'd say at least one and a half...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/30/2011, 5:27 pm

Xanthos: Why not for life? *He grins creepily, exposing his fangs.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 5:32 pm

Luna: there's an idea!
Garm: Don't you guys have hearts?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 5:36 pm

Spirit:*uses the Vector prison to separate Liola and Mystess* Thats enough out of you two. Anyway, one life is too lenient.....since I can track spirits, why not two lifetimes? I'll also give them the whipping of a lifetime.....*vector arrows appear from his back and twist and ungulate like snakes.* a vector spanking for the naughty children.....*an evil gleam flashes in his eyes*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 7:24 pm

Mystess: O_O
Garm: *freezes up at the sight of the vectors*
Luna: PUT THOSE AWAY! *looks at garm* NOW!
Garm: *lave moves down his arms*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 7:38 pm

Spirit: um......why? *looks at Garm* O3O........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 8:42 pm

Luna: *smack spirit upside the head* NOW!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 9:22 pm

Spirit: *vector arrows disappear but he still keeps the girls in the vector prisons.* sorry....*rubs the back of his head* you know, you've become alot more violent since you had kids, Luna-chan.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 9:27 pm

Luna: *sighs*Maternity comes with a price... *she starts to freeze garm in place*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 9:32 pm

Spirit: so, what was up with the kid? he just froze and started spewing lava as soon as he saw my vectors.....is he afraid of arrows or something?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 9:41 pm

Luna: its the way they looked. its a long story...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 10:15 pm

ah. ok, I won't ask.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 11:13 pm

Mystess: Mom, lets just hope they never come for me or garm again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 11:20 pm

Spirit: who? The Keshin? you kids took pretty good care of them without us.
Grell: I don't know what could get you scared, Mystess......also, i'm sorry for deceiving you and leaving you at that music club earlier, Miss Luna.......
*just then, Reaver, Alice, and Issac walk into the palace where everyone is*
Issac: Grell, we should get you off the planet before Yuuka sees you.
Reaver: Issac is right, son. we should go. *sees Luna* Luna. Long time-no see.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/30/2011, 11:35 pm

Mystess: no. Before we lived here, we actually live on Kokugen.
Garm: *his head is unfrozen* We were caught, there were experiments...
Mystess: needles...
Garm: whipped if we didn't listen...
Luna: *looks away* F.A. Chambers...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next