NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 9:58 pm

Chronos: *Steps forward and forms a dome of reflective time energy around the team. The super blast ages as it hits the barrier, and Chronos falls to his knees trying to keep it up. Beads of sweat form on his face trying to keep the blast down. Hairline cracks begin to form on the dome. Hyperion puts a supportive hand on his brother's shoulder, his light powers strengthening Chronos' own abilities.*

Boost: He can't keep it up much longer!

Kitsune: Hmph! He won't need to. *He flicks his tails, giving Chronos portions of his own powers.*

Yuki-Onna: *Puts a hand on Chronos' other shoulder and she turns to Delques.* We might be criminals. . . but we're also a family. We refuse to give in to the likes of you!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 30 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 10:02 pm

Mystess: apparently not strong enough... *she looks back toward steam* besides. there are stronger beings then me in this world.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 10:03 pm

Delques: Family.....you side with the Keshin. If you hold family values true, then why side with them? You may be criminals, but I respect the values of family......I will make you a deal. Abandon helping Xander and leave to the farthest reaches of the galaxy where you will hurt no one and no one will find you, and I will let you all live and claim that you are all dead. that way, your "family" can live in peace and the galaxy will no longer hunt you. Deal?

Grell: that may be, but your still the strongest.....at least to me you are.....
Ben: *stops*........one year.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 10:11 pm

Mystess: Trust me... I'm just a street girl.
Garm: It's true. she spends most of her time in the city, parkouring!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 10:16 pm

Grell: still, you have alot of courage, Mystess.....I wish I was a brave as you.....
Ben:......one year.....thats how long its gonna take for the kid to be fully healed and get trained by Delques.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 10:25 pm

Garm: See him in a year I guess...
Mystess: It isnt always about bravery Grell.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 10:32 pm

???: Halt your attacks. *Protos drops down from the skies above, his third eye gleaming.* Unfortunately, that deal is impossible to make. Xander will always be able to find us, no matter where we are. In addition to never having breathing space around him. . . he has something we require greatly.

~

Steam: . . . I-I also look up to your bravery Mystess. You have the courage to do things I could only dream of. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 10:36 pm

Delques: *thinks for a moment*.........take your comrades and leave....you're side has already lost this battle. take your lives and go. Now.....before I change my mind....
Ben: *runs over to Delques* we have the kid, boss.
Delques: good. get him to the ship and begin treatment. I will be there shortly. plot a course to Icecrown.
Ben: right! *turns to Sayuri* come on, lets get going. and try to keep up, Thunder-Thighs!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 10:43 pm

Protos: . . .Whatever.

Boost: Guess they won't know where Xander went. . . *They begin to walk away.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 10:45 pm

Jack: I know where he went.....*steps out of the shadows* the priests are history, so there is no point in keeping his plan a secret......he's on Tropic, with SOK. they're going to try and kill the Sky King so he can open the gates to the Keshin World, Neifelheim, and unleash all of the Keshin of the past onto the universe....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 10:51 pm

Protos: So that was his plan all along? How boring. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 10:54 pm

Jack: this whole heaven's peak war was a distraction so the geneforce, warlords, deshdae, and the new geneforce wouldn't interfere......he was also hoping that you all would kill eachother. In other words, he wanted you and your "family" to die.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 11:02 pm

Protos: Simple diversion tactic. . . I'm not very surprised. I actually expected some sort of creativity on his part, being a Keshin and all. Guess I expected too much from him. Anyway, I suppose this is the part where you try to get me to see the light because he tried to get me and my family eradicated, no? Surprise, surprise, I've already decided I would kill him from the first moment I met him.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 11:04 pm

Jack: i really don't care. I'm leaving to continue my killing sprees in london. it was fun while it lasted.....*warps off*
Delques: so then, who's side are you on, Keshin Protos?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 11:08 pm

Protos: I'm on yours, for the moment. Once Xander is dead, I'll return to my own agenda, which shouldn't involve you, lest you decide to interfere.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 11:10 pm

Garm: Even I look up at ya for your bravery...
Mystess: you all look up to me?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 11:14 pm

Steam: . . . Yeah.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 11:18 pm

Grell: of course!! Mystess, lets face it. with Raem gone, you're our new leader.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 11:22 pm

Garm: I'm all for ya being leader!
Mystess: I'm... not fit to be a leader...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 11:24 pm

Grell: if anyone can do it, you can.

Delques: fine. now, If you will excuse me, I have a near-dead god child to tend to....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 11:27 pm

Mystess: I dont know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 11:31 pm

Grell: you'd be perfect! don't short change yourself, Mystess!
~flashback to when Raem and her were training after school when a bunch of kids picked on her. year: 4th grade.~
Raem: *helps her up* you're really strong, Kai-ho. don't short change yourself.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/28/2011, 4:38 pm

Mystess: . . .fine. I'll do it.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/28/2011, 4:47 pm

Grell: *jumps up happily.* yay!

~Delques's ship, The Forward Unto Dawn, Medical bay.~
Delques: *stands above Raem.* How bad is it?
Ben: bad, sir.
Delques: right......Sayuri, Draw the circle and prepare the ship's containment zone. Tangkath is going to have alot of work to do.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/28/2011, 6:38 pm

Garm: May we be lead to a great victory!
-----------------
Sayuri: sight! *she clasps her hands together* Open! *a seal circle appears*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next