NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Rocky 4/4/2011, 3:15 pm

(Those who have other god characters that were mentioned in a previous post can also interact with the Sky King, being as they are "from the same godly-dimension" or something like that. ^_^)

SOK SHIP

~Pacing along the new line of comrades, she eyes each of them diligently, smiling as she travels down the list. She stops at the end, and speaks, her voice smooth as usual. ~

SOK: Very well... We near the dimension. Prepare for a full frontal attack: I shall signal you when it is time. Return to your bases.

DIMENSION OF THE GODS

~As the now darker wormhole, pulling in all of the battleships into the mysterious dimension that belonged to the gods of all powers, appeared in the sky above the dimension, the Sky King's powers began to charge. He was a true god, with immense power from all angles of the universe, much like Earth's treasured "God". He had the power to create, and so he did. Using his power to conjure up a whole army of angelic soldiers (the amount around 1000, separated into 5 sections of 200, each with their own special abilities) and hid them underground so they were undetected. He would only use them if he had to, but in this case, he would probably have to. ~

SKing: These signals... They only point to that of the evil God of Destruction and the Demons of Keshin... If it is me they desire so, it is me they will have to answer to in order to attain my power... But first... I must ask them why...

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 35 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 3:23 pm

Keshin Xander: *as they approach the wormhole, Xander's smile gets even bigger and some saliva starts to leak out.* Finally! soon the ultimate power of the universe will be ours! Let no being look to the sea with peace. Let no man look to the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who indulge in madness and destruction...... *he holds his arms out and walks up to the monitors* THIS IS THE HOUR OF JUDGMENT! THE SUN HAS SET ON THE MORTAL WORLD! THE HOUR OF THE KESHIN, THE HOUR OF DESTRUCTION, THE HOUR OF EVIL IS APON US!AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 7:01 pm

Kokuro: *her fists ignite with flames*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 8:32 pm

Saber: Do you pledge to serve the Necral Queen for all eternity or until the day you die?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 8:58 pm

Kokuro: duh.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 11:07 pm

Saber: * he holds out his hand and takes her in his arms*

~the cliff that overlooks the city~
*alex is standing there next to a blue hedgehog female. she looks alot like Luna yet seems older.*
Alex: Now you see the havoc Charisma is wreaking.....its so strange that she is so evil when her sister is so good......You of all people would know why she became this way, Mrs. Materex.......After all, she is your daughter..........

Last edited by Zazul on 4/4/2011, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting incorrect info)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 11:12 pm

(Materex. And im starting to get lost. Queen?)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 11:16 pm

(corrected. sorry bout that.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 11:17 pm

(still lost. Luna & Charisma's parents are dead.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 11:21 pm

(ok, remember how that Val'Kier guy Gawain said he would be reviving fallen heroes to fight Charisma and the Necral Paladins? well, Alex is one, Luna's mom is another.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 11:22 pm

(I see... )

Gwenivere: She was always a bad seed...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 11:26 pm

Alex: I see.....nothing like Luna....Luna was like a sister to me. If stopping Charisma here means Luna is safe, then we have to make sure they can't leave the planet. I will go to the spaceport and destroy all ships. you go out and find this "Insorakin" or "Keshin-born" or whatever old man Abel was talking about. If he exists, we are going to need him....*Alex starts to walk towards the city*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 11:36 pm

Gwen: Very well. *pulls out a large claymore*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 5:01 pm

~Icecrown, Delques's throne room.~
*Delques is sitting there when Sayuri walks in. He had summoned her there.*
Delques: I can feel that the boy has healed enough. it has been 5 days since his treatment. I have a plan for him and I think he will be able to do it. I'm going to take him to the Triet Volcano and have him try to tame the one sword which no summoner has ever been able to wield......I'm having him tame the Ashbringer.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 5:19 pm

Sayuri: are you sure...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 5:22 pm

Delques: If I wasn't sure he could tame the Ashbringer I would have let him die on Amazon. This kid has potential. I want you to go get him ready.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 5:30 pm

Sayuri: alright. *she heads back*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 5:33 pm

Raem: *is sitting on the bed looking at the vial of Succubus Tears.* Liola......Mystess......Iodes.......Garm.......Grell........Nahn.........Steam...........I'll come home as soon as I can..........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 5:40 pm

Sayuri: *leaning on the doorway* dont worry, youll be home soon.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 5:47 pm

Raem: *gets out of bed. he is completely shirtless and has a scar on his chest in the shape of the seal Delques and Sayuri used to heal him.* Right.....its time for me to do whatever Delques brought me here for, isn't it....*he walks over to the cabinet next to him and pulls out the Kimono that was made for him. it is black with flames on the sleeve ends, bottom, and on the collar of the robe. He puts it on and walks up to Sayuri. his muscles are actually complimented by the kimono.* how do I look?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 5:53 pm

Sayuri: Very manly. *she giggles* looks good.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 5:59 pm

Raem: Right...lets go....*the two begin to walk down the halls* so what is it that the Warlord wants me to do anyway?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 6:45 pm

Sayuri: oh... something about triat volcano... and some sword called ashbringer...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/5/2011, 7:06 pm

Raem: Never heard of them....How dangerous is it?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 7:07 pm

Sayuri: If I knew, I'd tell you.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next