NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 8:18 pm

Nahn: Duh. I'm a polymorphing Kitchen Cat.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 8:22 pm

Raem:......what?
Grell: A Polymorphing Kitchen Cat? I think I heard of your kind before. Do your kind live on Amazon or Korriban (Reaver, Grell, and Issac's home planet)? Also, why are you on our ship and how did you get here?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 8:24 pm

Nahn: yes and sadly... not many of my type left... actually... i dunno how I got here.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 8:31 pm

Grell: from what I've read, Kitchen Cats usually serve on ships as chefs. since none of us know how to cook, would you like to join our crew Nahn? we could really use your Talents!
Raem:......ok, so its a cat that can talk, morph stuff, and cook.......excuse me. *walks into another room, closes the door, and the sound of Raem banging his head against the wall many times rings out on the ship*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 9:31 pm

Nahn: o.o You got it wrong... I dont morph sutff... I morph. *shifts into a large tiger*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 9:33 pm

Raem:.......*falls over*
Grell: WOW! Your amazing, Nahn-chan! please join our crew!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 9:51 pm

Nahn: I have to anyway. Just warning you.... Be careful in the woods of Amazon. I hear Liola is active again...

( Liola---> http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Liola+the+Wolf#/d2f6ug7 I havent gotten around to changing it, but she is known as the Succubus of the Wolves. All of the Guy Characters better be careful! xD)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 9:58 pm

Raem: *head looks up* Who?
Grell: Liola......she's a very powerful force of nature.....she has powers that drive men mad with lust....
Raem: think she might have a connection to the Keshin?
Grell: I'm not sure....from what I know, Jewels Hancock is the Priest of Lust, so we can rule Liola out as a priest. maybe she's working with Jewels?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 10:09 pm

Nahn: Try as hard as you can not to fall into trap. and do not anger her...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 10:11 pm

Grell: Right!
Raem: *checking their location* we've arrived!
Grell: so I'm finally home....Come on, Nahn. I'll carry your cat form so you don't get tired.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 10:17 pm

Nahn: Ishifts back* thanks! *jumps at Grell*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 10:21 pm

Grell: *catches and cradles so she is comfortable* Lets go, everyone!
Raem: ok. Mystess, Garm, lets go. Iodes, since you don't look too good, you better stay here and rest. I'll activate the defense system so you don't have to worry if the ship is attacked.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 10:38 pm

Garm: ALRIGHT!!! *follows*
Mystess: *remains silent, but still follows*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/14/2011, 10:45 pm

Iodes: . . . Okay. *She turns around and sits on a nearby couch, ready to fall asleep.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 10:54 pm

Nahn: *looks back at Iodes and meows lightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/14/2011, 11:16 pm

*the ship doors open and the team walks out. standing there isn't Alice, but a girl with short, curl-bottom green hair, red eyes, a red dress with white blouse and yellow necktie, and a cold, cruel looking smile on her pretty face. next to her are to men that are exactly the same height, no face, no eyes, serious mouths, no hair, and green skin. they are wearing matching black business suits with red ties.*
???: *with a smile. in her eyes is only the purest cold hatred* Hello, Grell-kun.
Grell: *his eyes widen with fear and he nearly drops Nahn. his cat ears raise up in alarm and his hair stands on end a bit* Y-y-y-yuuka.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/14/2011, 11:54 pm

Nahn: *hisses*
Garm: She's.... *whistles*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 3:18 pm

Yuuka: I thought I told you to never come back, silly....*walks up to Grell with a cold smile on her face. she then, keeping that smile perfectly, open-palm smacks Grell across the face with enough force to cause him to fall over. Speaks in a cold yet pleasant tone.* Don't you ever learn when you're not wanted? Why don't you just do the planet a favor and just crawl away and die already?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 3:30 pm

Nahn: *jumps out of grell's arms and hisses at Yuuka*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 3:44 pm

Yuuka: Hmm? and now you have little friends? thats just cute. You all travel with this pathetic waste of life energy? you have my sympathies.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 3:45 pm

Nahn: He isnt a waste of life energy! *shifts into a tiger and roars*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 3:49 pm

Raem: Shes right! where do you get off?! *shield appears*
Grell: Raem....Nahn.....
Yuuka: Hahahaha! this is just so adorable! The little abomination made some friends and now they think they can take me and my butlers! this is so amusing! Anon Siblings, please show them a good time.
*both the green men step forward and multiply. where the two were standing, now 10 green men stand*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 3:51 pm

Nahn: *shifts from tiger to large desert dragon*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/15/2011, 4:00 pm

Yuuka:.....a polymorphing Kitchen Cat.....how charming....kill it.
*the Green men charge. just then, a third of them become icicles, a third of them get trapped in vines, and the other third get bullet holes through their heads. Walking towards the group is a girl with long white hair in a black and purple outfit with red eyes, a hawk with an eye patch and a long-barreled-scoped pistol, and a man in an ice blue kimono with a large greatsword covered in runes.*
Yuuka: *to the silver haired man* Warlord Delques Bane.....Why are you here? and you brought two of your four crewmates....*to the girl* Sayuri.....*to the hawk*.....and Ben Beckman........Where's Tenshi Sora and Wrave?
Delques: they are back at Icecrown. I figured we would be more than enough to stop this. Let the kids pass, Warlord Yuuka. they're here to see Alice.
Yuuka: Make me, Lycan scum.
Delques: Sayuri, Ben, get the kids past here. I'll deal with Yuuka.
(Luna, sorry if I mispelled your old character's name wrong. Since she was yours, even if it was a long while ago, I would appreciate it if you played as Sayuri.)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/15/2011, 4:07 pm

(uh... ok? and the spelling is correct)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next