NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:34 pm

Mystess: *her flute disappears and she holds out her hand* Watch this... *a ball of lava forms in her hand* My brother can do this too...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 9 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:35 pm

Grell: thats......AMAZING! all I can do is talk to ghosts, use my bones as weapons, and summon the undead......you guys must be really popular where you live....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:37 pm

Mystess: not really... Me, my brother, and our dad are the last lava bournes in existance.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/7/2011, 11:38 pm

Grell: at least you can be proud of who your dad is.............
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2011, 11:40 pm

Garm: We havent heard from him in a long time...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 6:34 am

Raem: *walks over to Grell* you seem pretty strong, dude. *holds out his hand* you should join our team!
Grell: What?! you would really want me on your team?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/8/2011, 7:09 am

Iodes: I think that's be pretty cool. I personally wouldn't mind.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 2:49 pm

Mystess: The more the merrier! You've got some unique skills. You're basically one of us!
Garm: Yeah! We are Geneforce X! *The lava on his shoulders burns brightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 3:50 pm

Grell:....ok! i'll join!
Raem: welcome! now we need to head back to Sweet and tell him we stopped the killer!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 3:54 pm

Mystess: Right! Lets go then!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:01 pm

~Sweet Tunes. the kids just arrived.~
Sweet: good work, guys and girls. here are the access codes to get you into any airspace in the galaxy and the keys to The Bleak Nebula. enjoy!
*at a table across from Sweet*
Party goer 1: did you hear what happened on that planet?
Party goer 2: yeah...that was the planet Commander Blastion was on....the freaking Execution Empire came to that planet and nuked the hell out of it...reports say there were no survivors.....
Party goer 3: I hear the Execution along with SOK on Tropic take orders from the Keshin....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:11 pm

Mystess: *tugs on the partygoer's shirt* W-which planet...?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:13 pm

Party goer 1: Kokugen. It got nuked then glassed.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:16 pm

Mystess: *drops to the ground and cries*
Garm: . . . . . . *its clear he's crying*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:20 pm

Raem: Mystess? whats up?
Grell: Whats wrong?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:26 pm

Garm: Now w-w-we are the only t-two lava bournes left...
Mystess: He was o-o-our....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:30 pm

Raem: *clenches fist in anger. then grabs party goer by the shirt and picks him up* WHO DID IT?!
Party goer: T-the Execution Empire. they're a group of Cyborgs that have been running roughshot throughout the galaxy ever since The Geneforce broke up.....
Raem: Saddle up, Guys! WE'RE GONNA FIND THESE BASTARDS AND MAKE THEM PAY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:35 pm

Mystess: *the lava that is her ears sizzles and boils* Garm... We cant let mom know yet...
Garm: she'll find out sooner or later...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:36 pm

Sweet: sooner than you think....*points towards the entrance as Luna walks through, looking very angry*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:38 pm

Mystess: Crap...
Garm: *curses in Iciaurian*
Luna: *as she walks up, frost eminates from her body* Garmory.... Mystessia... home NOW. In fact... ALL OF YOU KIDS. WITH ME. NOW!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:39 pm

Raem: not yet, Aunt Luna.....we have to take care of some business....
Grell: I don't have a home.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:42 pm

Luna: *looks at grell and speaks nicely* And who might you be?
Mystess: *whispers to Garm and Raem so luna cant hear* When do you think we should tell her?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:45 pm

Grell: Bone Yard Sorcerer Grell.....*says after a sigh of him choking down his fear* son of Grom Reaver........
Sweet: Let me tell her, kids.....best she hear the news from an old friend.....*whispers to Mystess* I'll distract her.....you and the others get to the ship and take off....*speaks plainly* Luna, can I speak to you for a moment in private?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/8/2011, 4:48 pm

Luna: Well Grell... *xD rhyme time!* Seeing that you friends with my kids, i'll make sure no harm ever comes to you. *looks at sweet* Sure...
Mystess & Garm: *Sneak away*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/8/2011, 4:50 pm

Raem and Grell: *sneak*
Sweet: *sits at a booth with Luna and tells her the news.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next