NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 10/3/2011, 7:32 pm

Raem: If Mystess says something's up, then we need to take it seriously. Mystess, where do you feel that we need to go?

Kronos: *he didn't waste any more time with words. He blasted clear through the light field and appeared right in Hyperion's face. He let out a front kick into Hyperion's face's center that forced Hyperion's face to dent inward and launched Hyperion into the iron tower. Luckily, nobody was inside. However, the blades on the tower's exterior also cut at Hyperion when he hit the tower.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 34 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 10/3/2011, 8:05 pm

Mystess: Lets just go see who we need to see. Then we gotta get home!
Pointsettia: She sounds serious...
Mystess: LETS MOVE!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:07 pm

OOC: Luna, look up the entrance for Laplace Noise in the Bestiary and Terminology thread. After that, can you PM me? Thanks.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/5/2011, 3:42 pm

Raem: Understood.
Saber: Lets go then. *the group enters the ship and takes off. It isn't long before they're at Silver's Watch 2* He's in the large cell in the center of the prison. The one made entirely of reinforced glass.
Raem: *he and the others walk right past the guards and finally arrive to the G-Man's cell. The G-man gets up out of the chair he was sitting in, which had its back facing the heroes. He looked just as he did the last time Geneforce encountered him. He was an old human man in his early 60s with gray, military-cut hair, a blue suit with a white shirt and red tie, and blue almost florescent eyes. He looks at Pointsettia and smiles devilishly. He then speaks in the mis-enounciated way that he always did*
G-Man: Well, I must say I did not expect you of all people, Pointsettia. I trust you enjoyed your time on my homeworld? Yes, I am well aware of what you've been doing on it. I do hope the still active war machines gave you enough trouble to keep you mildly entertained. As per our bargain, child of Charisma, I will tell you what you want to know. The Welkied stones were nearly acquired by the Combine back when we were at war with Dark Cosmos. However, my plan to take up acquisition of them was foiled by Spirit, his brother, and that girl Alice. They were also assisted by someone....a lost Celestio-Sapian hero named Aeducan. He was left in charge of guarding the Stones from those who would use it wrongly. He is much older than any Celestio-Sapian currently alive. He was the first, Deshdae's first model of the perfect Galaxy Forger. He was there during the Daedra's first rebellion. If anyone knows how to destroy a Daedric Artifact, it would be him. *he looks back at Pointsettia* By the way, how are Spirit, Alex, Luna, and the others from back in the war. Not dead, I hope. *he then smiles, as if he was telling a cruel joke* I especially hope Xanthos is okay. I was hoping to pay him back for destroying a large amount of my fleet...
Raem: *his eyes widen and he steps forward, like he was about to attack the G-Man* WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!
Saber: Raem! whats gotten into you?!
Raem: MY FATHER TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YOU, G-MAN! YOU'RE LIKE SPIRIT! YOU CAN SEE THE 4TH DIMENSION, TIME! YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ALL AROUND THE UNIVERSE AND YOU KNOW WHAT COURSE TIME IS TAKING! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! WHAT HAPPENED TO XANTHOS!? *it takes all of Saber, Efreet, and Sobek's strength to hold Raem back. He was so angry, he was growing Chaos's teeth and his eyes were turning a red tint*
G-Man: You will find out in due time, King of Avalon. All in due time....*he turns around and walks back to his chair. He sits down and picks up a newspaper and begins reading. However, when he goes to put on reading glasses, in the reflection in the glass, Raem and the others can see the G-Man has his classic cruel and cold smile.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 4:13 pm

Pointsettia: ...Your machines weren't that hard to take out...
Mystess: *puts a hand on Raem's shoulder and turns him around. She then Lightly slaps him* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! DOST THOU THINK WE HAVE TIME TO BEITH O' WASTE?! *she is so on edge, she started to speak in elizabethian*
Pointsettia: Calm down... Lets get a move on. We still need the stone off my world.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/5/2011, 4:27 pm

Ouranos: Hrm... *He narrows his eyes to slits at the G-Man and follows the others to the ship. He is in deep thought, a frown on his face.

Hyperion: *He shifted into photons before striking the iron tower could do any real damage. Suddenly, the light in the area began to darken more and more until you couldn't see your hand if it was an inch from your face! The darkness seemed choking, constricting, and cold. Hearing seemed dulled, not even the roars of the lava spouts could be heard easily. The only thing you could feel would be a cold shiver down your spine as icy wind blew past you. With both sight and hearing effectively cut off, panic begins to rise in the heroes.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 4:42 pm

Luna: *she looks around frantically, eyes trying to adjust to this newcoming darkness, and tears still streaming down her face. Deathly afraid, she screams out, desperate to get an answer.* Wh-what is going on?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/5/2011, 4:46 pm

Kronos: Keep the mortals out of this, Hyperion! this is between you and me! *the way he spoke, he sounded more like Neir than Kronos*
Dansgold: *he looks around the darkness and keeps his weapon drawn* This is worse than the time my father threw me into a chasm full of ogres....
Talos: *he shakes a bit, then stands up. Light begins to radiate off him. As god of Light and the Dragonfires, the Darkness was unable to affect him greatly.* I have...to reach out to the other heroes....*he uses his light and tries to reach out to Luna, Annex, and Dansgold*

Raem: *the slap snapped him out of it. He looked at Mystess, surprised she was pushed to speak that old language* Mystess...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/5/2011, 5:01 pm

Hyperion: *Hyperion's voice seems to come from everywhere, speaking in harmony with himself.* Oh, please, these mortals can take care of themselves, dear uncle! But we can't have you heroes running around under Cronus' rule. You'd make things so... untidy. *Suddenly, lasers pierce through the darkness from nowhere, assaulting the heroes. They seem capable of movement, as many are heading towards Talos.*
Annex: GAH!! *He tries to avoid the lasers, but his old age catches up with him and he falls over. Back in pain, he strains to get off his back, but is unable to.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 5:05 pm

Mystess: *She turns and walks around the room, holding her head* What thy Geneforce hast lost, is what Hyperion hast won!
Pointsettia: Mystess please...
Mystess: Dost thou take me for a fool?!
Pointsettia: With that language...?
Mystess: *she lets out a roar and tackles Pointsettia. Lava coated wings burst from her back, spraying blood everywhere. She is a minature version of a fallen angel*
Pointsettia: *she hits the ground and throws Mystess off of her.* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

Luna: *she stands up and closes her eyes, using what hearing she had, and her other senses. She opens her eyes and thinks for a minute, before tearing a good length from her skirt and tying it around her eyes. She then makes her way over to Annex and helps him up.* You alright? *she puts her arm under his*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/6/2011, 6:32 am

Talos: *he rises up and uses the Dragonfire as a shield. He was weak, but that didn't mean he was incapable of defending himself.*
Kronos: *he grabs his stomach and curses* I'm out of time....I have to give Neir his body back... *Neir glows and turns back to his original form*
Neir: Ugggggh......*he drops to the ground, completely out cold.*
Dansgold: *he uses his shield and axe and starts blocking lasers. But some were getting through and grazing him in the arms and legs* I can't switch Colors for another hour! Cripes!

Saber: *he runs over and, using his ice manipulation, he coats his arms in a protective layer of ice. He grabs Mystess from behind and lifts her up* MYSTESS! TAKE IT EASY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/6/2011, 7:33 pm

Mystess: *she sturggles to break out of Saber's graps, slashing at Pointsettia, and snarling like a wild animal. She then stops and takes a deep breath.* We... need... to... hurry...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/8/2011, 3:28 pm

Annex: Urgh... for now, perhaps. Urk! *He grips his chest in pain.*

Hyperion: *He continues the barrage of lasers, increasing the intensity of the energy. His villainous cackles echo over the field of shadow. Before Talos is a miniature version of Hyperion, about the same height at Talos. The mini narrowed his eyes.* I suppose I'll have to deal with you myself. *He sneers.* Or you can concede to my power and I will spare you and the mortals.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 1:04 pm

Luna: *her crying had slowed to only a fast moving river as she placed a hand to Annex's chest. A light blue energy flowed down her arm* W-w-we can't give up...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2011, 5:47 pm

Talos: Even if I conceded, I doubt you would let the mortals go. Unlike my father and brothers, even if I am more aligned with good, I saw the Titans for what they really are. I know you, Hyperion. You aren't the kind to let mortals go. After all, you reveled in death and destruction even more than you Titan King Chronos. *he lights on white Dragonfire and rises to face Hyperion.* I may not be at full strength, but I can't give up. I owe these mortals my freedom. *the Dragonfire around him intensifies and and begins to leak from his mouth* If we are to fight, it will be as equals, not against a miniature.....BREATH OF WYVERN! *the fire swirls around him and forms a large dragon with wings for arms that is the same size as Hyperion. Its body was literally made of white flame and its eyes were three blue fireballs. it roared and took flight. It then shot down and tackled Hyperion while biting his neck. The blast from the two colliding caused a shockwave of light that was so bright, it illuminated the darkness.*
Neir: *he wakes up to Dansgold shaking him*
Dansgold: NEIR! WAKE UP DAMN YOU!
Neir: ugh.....Dansgold?
Dansgold: Rise and shine, sleeping beauty! Come on, I found Annex and Luna. But we have to hurry. Hyperion and Talos are duking it out and from the tremor I just felt, Molag Bal is coming back.
Neir: Wait....MOLAG BAL IS ALIVE?!
Dansgold: Yeah....looks like that Skelebeest guy wasn't strong enough to take him. I don't want to be here when he gets here.
Neir: Wheres Alethia?
Dansgold: *he turns and shows that he is carrying Alethia, who appears to have passed out from the darkness, on his back* She's alright. Now lets move!
Neir: *he gets up and the two run across the battlefield to Luna and Annex* Are you two alright?

Raem: *he walks over to Mystess and places a loving hand on her shoulder* Its alright. *he looks to the team* The Welkied Stones can wait. Lets take care of what we need to take care of on Mobius.
Saber: Then I request that I go to Amazon myself and retrieve the stones. You guys can take care of Mobius without me. If anyone else wants to come with me, feel free.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 6:49 pm

*there are footsteps that sound more like the clicking of High heels coming toward Raem and the others. A grey wolf with red sttreaks through out her fur stands in front of them.*
Liola: *she stands there in her usual attire, but cowboy hat on her head and a belt with two handguns and extra clips attached to it hangs loosely around her waist. She has her usual Seductive smile on her face.* Miss me Genefaux? Of course you did. *she turns to Raem* Awwww~ Its Raemy! Want a biscut boy? Ya want a biscut?! *she throws a biscut to him but it hits his forhead* With joking aside, What have you all been up to?
Mystess: What's that to you?!
Liola: Ah... Still a lesbian like your mom?
Mystess: *she growls savagely and launches herself at Liola*
*Liola catches mystess and throws her to the wall. Mystess parkours off the wall and grabs a handful of Liola's Hair*
Pointsettia: .-. What the hell???

Luna: *still blindfolded, but makes no effort to remove it. She was doing one of the very few things that Xanthos had taught her combat wise. She looks to Neir* Yeah, I'm fine...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2011, 7:49 pm

Raem:.....Good to see you as well, Liola.
Saber: *he turns and looks at Liola* Hey Liola...*Saber still looked the same as he was when he and Liola first met*

Neir: Then we have to get going.
Dansgold: Molag Bal is on his way and this place is going to be torn apart!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 8:02 pm

Liola: You don't sound too happy to see me... *she makes a cute pouty face* I've decided to give u a second chance Raem~ *she turned to face him and winks*
Mystess: *she bursts into flames and lets out a roar*
Liola: *aims at Mystess* Let him decide for himself. I know he is married to you, but is he truely happy with you? I know that you are mentally unstable Myst. Does he know that? Does he know how dark your soul really is?
Mystess: *she simmers down and sighs; Liola was right. She was mentally unstable.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2011, 8:09 pm

Raem: Why would I give up on Mystess? She's my wife and I love her. We did have something, Liola. But it took me a while to realize my feelings for Mystess. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I can't fight my heart. Sure, Mystess has her problems, but I will help her work them out. I want her to be happy.
Saber: *he stands next to Pointsettia* Why did I just feel the drama levels in this room rise?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/9/2011, 8:19 pm

Ouranos: Teenagers are wierd...

Hyperion: *He dissolves his miniature and reforms his true body.* You know me too well!! *He grins as shockwaves of power rip through the air as the two struck each other.*

Annex: Eh? *He looks up to see two more Titans approaching. Crius and Themis stand in front of the portal, sneering at the heroes.*
Crius: I think the Daedra would be quite pleased to have Geneforce heads mounted on their walls!
Themis: Let's get to business then, shall we?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 8:36 pm

Pointsettia: Because they are teenage girls...
Liola: Really Raem? How can you see past her demonic Murderous side? Will you really be able to love a murderer?

Luna: *she stands up and snarls at the titans. She lets off a light blue aura and she bares her fangs* STAY BACK! *Large icicles erupt from the ground, aimed at Crius and Themis*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2011, 8:42 pm

Raem: Liola, you weren't here for this, but don't talk to me about murderers....*he makes the swiping motion across his face, causing the helm of Chaos to appear* .....all demons know of this helm....inside me is the King of Murderers himself...if anyone knows about Mystess's murderous side, its me.

Talos: *he rears his head up and lets out a blast of white Dragonfire. The force was incredible, even by God standards*

Dansgold: Did they just say the Daedra?! Don't tell me....
Neir: I think so...The Titans are working with the Daedra now.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 8:49 pm

Luna: *she spreads out her wings to their full extent and blows incredible forced winds toward Crius*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/9/2011, 8:57 pm

Crius: *He slowly walks forward, pushing through the ferocious wind by sheer willpower. A blast of Order was sent rocketing towards Luna from the side, where Themis had her fingers in a gun-like gesture. The two Titans grinned in unison.*
Themis: Even the alliance with the Daedra is temporary. We give them you, they leave Mobius intact. Not like they'd have much reason to stay there.

Hyperion: *He slams a burst-stream of condensed light into the Dragonfire, negating it. He then made a box-like contruct of light above Talos, with the intention to crush him underneath.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2011, 9:06 pm

*suddenly, a dark voice echos out around the group*
???: Come now, Liola dear. You can surely do much better than this weakling. *the voice was the voice of the same guy that stopped Penny and sent Bal back to Oblivion. The figure walks out from the shadows. His form is the same one, a dark blue version of Raem without the mask. All that is under the Chaos helm is glowing red eyes.*
Raem: Who are you?
???: You should know very well who I am, Raem. After all, you carry a fragment of my inside of you.
Raem: Y-you're....
???: Chaos. The form you are in now is Feral Chaos. The personality that came to you was my conscience, Placid Chaos. I am Lingering Chaos. I am all that made the original Chaos perfect. I am his most dark side.

Dansgold: GET OUT OF THE WAY, YA BASTARDS! *he launches an ice blast at the two titans*

*right as Talos is about to move from under the light box, a shockwave rings out. Standing there is Molag Bal, who had just punched Talos in the stomach. Now he turns his sights to Hyperion*
Molag Bal:.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next