NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 8:39 am

Crius: *Lifts a fist and punches through the ice blast, dissipating it. He then slams his feet onto the ground, causing large tremors.*
Themis: *She fires several lances of order. All the while, the Titans were pushing the heroes further and further away from the gates.*

Hyperion: ... *He turned his attention to the battle his siblings were having with the heroes and fired twin eye lasers at the heroes.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 35 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 8:50 am

Talos: *he roars and charges past Molag Bal.*
Molag Bal: No.....I don't think so. *he appears next to Talos and knees him in the gut. He then turns to Hyperion and sees Crius and Themis are inside Oblivion.* Now...*he closes his fist and the gates close* BASTO LORDES! RISE FROM BENEATH THE MAGMA! *about 6 Basto Lorde rise from the magma and tackle Hyperion at once. two of them, however, turn their attention to the heroes and Titans. As soon as this happens, Sithis appears on one of the iron towers, watching the fighting.*
Sithis: .........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 3:20 pm

Hyperion: *Roars as the Basto Lordes knock him into the lava. He reemerges after a few seconds, flinging one of the Basto Lordes from his back into a tower.*

Annex: *Themis knocks him backwards with a pulse of Order. He crashes into a nearby pile of rubble and rocks, and slowly falls to the ground, unconscious.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 4:11 pm

Luna: *she too gets hit by the order and slams into the wall and slides down to the ground, holding her side which had begun to bleed profusely. She gasped in pain as she tried to move. Painfully, she tried to gather healing energy; but failed!*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 4:18 pm

*one of the Basto Lorde rears up and lands a right hook into Hyperions's head while two others continue to tackle and bite him. The one that was flung off his back gets up and runs back, jump-kneeing Hyperion in the back of the head*

Dansgold: Th-these are....
Neir: They're the same things from earlier that Molag Bal fused with!
Dansgold: Its more than that, Neir....these are the things that destroyed the continent on my planet that I was born on....THESE ARE THE DAEDRA'S MOST POWERFUL BEASTS OF WAR...THE PLAGUED TERROR, BASTO LORDE!
*one of the other two Basto Lorde roars and kicks the ground. His kick tore at the earth beneath them and was heading towards two targets, Themis and Crius*

Talos: ugh.....Bal....you monster....whats going on?
Molag Bal: Isn't it obvious? Lord Sithis had us deceive those arrogant Titans. They are mere toddlers compared to us. Why would we ever listen to them? There is only enough room in this universe for one ruling party. And it sure as hell isn't going to be Gaia's whiny brats.
Talos: How.....how could you.......HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT.....ABOUT YOUR OWN GRANDCHILDREN?!

Chaos: You are still an insignificant worm, Raem. But....I want to see just how insignificant you really are. If I can kill you and take your power along with Feral's then my own with become even more perfect than it already is.
Raem: Grrr......Mystess, Saber, Liola, Ouranos, Pointsettia, get out of here.
Saber: What? But Raem-
Raem: *he shoots an angered look at Saber and cuts him off mid-sentence* I SAID GET OUT OF HERE.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 4:29 pm

Mystess: ....No.
Liola: You are nuts...
Mystess: You always stay with us when we get in a tight spot, but now we arent allowed to help you?!
Pointsettia: Now isnt the time Mystess...

Luna: *looks at Themis and Crius with a look of pain mixed with Hatred*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 4:38 pm

Chaos: How touching. They think they can help you. So sweet....It makes me want to puke.
Raem: Grr.....fine.....but don't say I didn't warn you.
Chaos: OOOOOh. Such anger. Feral must really be itchy under there. Lets do this then. *he leans forward and dashes, horns first* I KNOW HE HATES TO BE KEPT WAITING!
Raem: *he draws Ashbringer and charges at Chaos. He moves to slice Chaos's head off*
Chaos: *he moves his arm up and blocks Ashbringer with relative ease with his wrist* You'll have to do better than that, boy. *he ducks under Raem and elbows him in the chest then spins and lays his heel across Raem's head, causing Raem to stagger and spin.*
Raem: *after staggering, he stops himself and goes to punch Chaos with his free arm.*
Chaos: Here! let me give you a hand! *he grabs Raem's arm and knees it. A sickening crack rings out and Raem screams in pain* Or should I say let me take one away? *he shoves Raem back to his friends.* NEXT VICTIM!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 4:48 pm

Hyperion: *His mane glows brightly and sharpens, stabbing the Basto Lorde in several vital areas. Perhaps not enough to kill them, but enough to mortally wound them to the point of being unable to move. He glared at Themis and Crius.* Stop playing around!!

Themis: *She pouts and crosses her arms before unveiling her true Titan form. Her eagle wings become large hands and she takes on a form similar to a humanoid bird with a serpentine lower half. Her crest radiated with Order and two pitch-black wings sprouted from her back. She let out a battle-cry that could chill bones, flaring her Order-radiating tail feathers.*
Crius: *His ram horns become much larger and his muscles grew in definition. His fur turned violet in color and his beady eyes became a blood red.He grew to about Hyperion's colossal height and bellowed, his roar shaking the ground.*

Ouranos: ...! *He slowly backs away.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 4:58 pm

Luna: ?! *she struggles to stand, knowing that she couldnt take them both. But she had to try*

Liola: *she too backs away. This was something she didnt want to get involved with*
Pointsettia: Mystess, You help Raem.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 5:17 pm

Chaos: *he begins pointing to each standing hero by going down the line* Enee meeny miney....*he warps and appears behind Ouranos* You. *he lightly kicks Ouranos forward, warps, and is now holding the boy up by the neck* You know...there's always a certain sense of satisfaction that comes with killing a kid. Especially one that already died once.

*the Basto Lordes back up and roar. Suddenly, the same horn-blast attack that the one on Phantasia used charges in all four of their horns and they all aim at Hyperion. They all let out shrill shrieks and fire the attacks right at Hyperion from all sides*

Dansgold: *he stays back to back with Luna, facing the two Basto Lordes*
Neir: *he stands next to Luna, ready to help fight the two Titans*
Dansgold: Enemies on all sides, a small percent that we'll walk out of this alive, and the thrill of death whispering in my ear....lovely day so far, isn't it?
Neir: Don't worry, Mrs. Luna. We won't let you go down alone.
*suddenly, they see a blast of energy streak across the sky. It tackles Crius and one of the Basto Lordes, forcing them away. Standing there facing the Basto Lorde and Crius was none other than Spirit himself*
Spirit: *he looks over at Luna and his eyes look like he smiles* Sorry I'm late to the party, Luna-chan!
*the Basto Lorde roars and faces both Spirit and Crius*
Spirit: OOOOOOh. one on one on one! I like that!

Talos: *his head perks up as he feels Spirit* That's....another god!
Molag Bal: *he turns his head to where the others are* He must have slipped past when I was closing the gates....
Sithis: *he looks at Molag Bal* Well, don't just stand there collecting dust. Annihilate the inferior beings!
Molag Bal: R-right, brother. *he flies off to where the fighting is happening*
Sithis: *he places one foot on Talos's neck* I doesn't matter who comes to save you. You die here, fool. *right as he's about to curb stop Talos, he gets hit by an arcane blast of energy. Standing there is Deshdae himself* DESHDAE!
Deshdae: You will not lay another finger on my brother!
Talos: D-deshdae....
Deshdae: *he walks over and kneels to Talos* I'll get you out of here. But first, I'll deal with Sithis.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 5:33 pm

Luna: *she manages to stand, but her knees buckle and she falls back to the ground, unconscious, her blood slowly pooling around her*

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 6:24 pm

Ouranos: S-Stop it!!! *He discharges large amounts of electricity in fear.*

Hyperion: *He swiftly forms a carrier of light around him, blacking all of the attacks. He then flew forward, blasting Sithis to the ground with a mouth laser as he neared.*

Crius: This should be fun! *He cracks his knuckles.*

Themis: *She focuses her attention on the heroes below, sending a downpour of Order on them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 6:44 pm

Chaos: *he seems unaffected by the lightning.* Ohohohoho! that's it, shorty. Scream some more. It makes my end all the more enjoyable!
Raem: *he looks up and grabs his own arm. With a sickening crunch, he snaps it back into place and he rises to his feet. He looks up at Chaos and charges. As he runs, the other 4 arms that Feral Chaos has rip out from his sides and shoulders, and he roars as the helm fuses to his head. Now he's in a half-synch, half-Feral form.*
Chaos: Bingo....*he lets go of Ouranos and appears next to Raem. He places his leg between his upper and center right arms and grabs his center right arm. there's a sickening crack, a ripping sound, and then the silhouette of Chaos ripping Raem's arm off*
Raem: *his eyes go blank and his face is stuck in the form of a silent scream*
Chaos: I suppose it was YOU who lent ME a hand... *the arm glows and turns into a sapphire-blue staff with a Chaos hand on the top in the shape like it was reaching out for something* look on the bright side, now I can cross blades with you!
Raem: *he collapses to the ground with a thud*

Sithis: *his eyes drift to Hyperion and he holds out his hand. A seal forms and the attack is absorbed into it. Now Hyperion had the one thing that no being in this universe probably ever wanted. He had Sithis's undivided attention. Sithis began to walk towards Hyperion, his Ring of Woe begins to spin on his back. suddenly, it morphs into the blade he used to fight Raem and the others in Solsteim* Ring of Woe Form One. Arch. *he holds the double-handled curved blade by the handle on one end and slices the air. He just keeps walking forward, not taking his eyes for a second off Hyperion. Sithis was angry and hungry for blood. And Hyperion seemed to be on the menu.*
Deshdae: *while Sithis was distracted, he picks up Talos and takes off*

Spirit: *he holds his hands out and takes his signature fighting stance. He then opens a Vector seal behind him* VECTOR SHOT, INFINITE FIRE! *he fires off millions of Vector arrows at the Basto Lorde and at Crius. But the Basto Lorde was on to Spirit. It seemed that in Oblivion, the Basto Lorde weren't a species of berserk, insane, destructive Daedra. In here, they were very much intelligent. it roars and kicks up some magma, coating itself in hardened molten rock to protect itself*

Dansgold: *he looks right at Luna, his eyes in the funny anime-style white circles and his teeth sharp* NOW YOU PICK THE TIME TO PASS OUT?!
Neir: Shut up, Dansgold....we have bigger problems....*as Neir said that, Dansgold looks up and sees they still had a Titan and a Basto Lorde to deal with*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 7:25 pm

Mystess: *she steps forward as red energy wisps whirled around her. YOU RIPPED HIS F***ING ARM OFF?! CAN YOU GET ANYMORE F***ING LAME THEN THAT?!?
Pointsettia: o-o Mystess? You alright?
Liola: Let her go...
Mystess: JUST BECAUSE HE HAS AN ODD AMOUNT OF ARMS, *she punches Chaos hard in the face with enough force to send him into the far wall* DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO AND F***ING RIP IT OFF!!! DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ARM RIPPED OFF SO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 7:31 pm

Chaos: *he gets up off the wall rubble and brushes his coat off* IMPRESSIVE! Strength like that is something that I haven't seen in a long time. You must be one of the Materex Clan's elite warrior types. Though, I thought this type of warrior died out. I never dreamed I'd be fighting a Berserker! *he spins the staff around and holds it in his armpit* I'm excited!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 7:44 pm

Hyperion: *He concentrated on Sithis intently. For Gaia's sake, he'd have to win. He would avenge her, the kind goddess the gods had willingly left behind. His mane flares with light as his tail transforms into a deadly scythe of solid light. Those gods... they would pay for his mother's suffering!* Let's rumble, gramps!

Crius: Feh.*He lowers his head and charges through the vectors, tearing them apart like paper.*

Themis: *She switches her view between the heroes and the Basto Lorde before deciding to temporarily spare the heroes. She turned towards the Basto Lorde, several feathers falling from her body onto the the heroes.*
Annex: *One of the feathers lands on his body, and he slowly stands, pain and headache gone. He looks at Themis, confused.*
Alethia: *A feather lands on her, and she wakes slowly, rubbing her head.* W-what happened? *Three more feathers slowly drift towards Neir, Dansgold and Luna.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 8:02 pm

Sithis: Again, boy. You have me confused with Molag Bal. He is your grandfather, not me. As for Gaia, I was ashamed to call her family. She was so compassionate. It made me sick to my stomach. And the way Deshdae and the others tried to stop her from becoming the seal to save Mobius from the Daedra, it was so gut wrenching! How did beings like you come from such a weakling....*he prepares his Arch and jumps up, holding on the the Arch and riding the blade down with his shoulder at Hyperion* JOIN THAT WEAK WENCH IN DEATH!

Spirit: *he whistles* I knew from Hyperion that you guys were strong, but this is ridiculous!
*suddenly, the Basto Lorde that was fighting Spirit and Crius roars. It floats into the air and appears to be heading to where the heroes were.

*floating in front of the heroes and Themis is Molag Bal. And the Basto Lorde seem to be gathering behind him*
Molag Bal: I'm surprised you all made it this far. If it weren't for you all being vermin, I would shake your hands and congratulate you. Alas, I don't shake hands with scum. Now, you all will die here. None of you, not even the Titans, will leave this realm alive. After I deal with you, I'll go back to the mortal world and hunt that brat Talos down myself. But until then, prepare to face the best Oblivion has to offer. *he holds up his hand* I SUMMON THE POWER OF THE DAEDRA SAN GONZALO! ALL OF YOU....COME TO ME! *the Basto Lorde all roar and turn into black smoke. They fly into the air and form a large sphere in Molag Bal's hand. a shadow forms in the air and Molag Bal points his hand down at the ground. Black smoke wisps swirl around and standing there is a large, twelve-legged, twelve-armed, six-headed Basto Lorde centaur monster. it roars with all six of its snake-necked heads and its arms bulge with muscle. Its spider-like twelve legs stomp the ground and create earthquakes that would probably crack Mobius in half like an egg* BEHOLD, THE KING OF THE BASTO LORDE! SAN GONZALO!
San Gonzalo: *it stops stampeding and looks up at Molag Bal. It then does something more horrifying than ever before. It speaks. Its voice sounds like over 600 demonic voices speaking in perfect unison.* What is your will, Prince of Torture?
Molag Bal:......Kill them.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2011, 8:12 pm

Luna: *a feather lands on her and she slowly opens her eyes. Body still pained slightly, she forces herself to stand and breathe deeply. The she-hog focused more energy into her angel form, causing a strange reaction to happen. A second form pulled itself away from Luna. This form had blue t-shirt and capris, black boots with a flame pattern and green markings under her eyes.*
Daitengu: You... Gave me a form?
Luna: Temporairly. We need your help.
Daitengu: Very well.

Mystess: So you've heard of us?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 8:20 pm

Hyperion: I was just referring to how old you were. *He grins and blocks the attack with his tail, flicking the arch away from Sithis.*

Crius: *Whistles.* That's an ugly one.
Themis: Hmph! It won't last for long!
Crius: Hehehe... *He turns away from Spirit and joins Themis, before glancing over his shoulder at Spirit.* The enemy of my enemy...? *It was a question calling for a temporary alliance between the heroes and the two Titans.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 8:36 pm

San Gonzalo: *it roars with power and all six heads focus into a circle. a larger form of that horn blast forms in the circle. It was clear that this thing wasn't going to waste time*
Spirit: For now, at least. I just wanna shut that thing up. All those voices its got is giving me a headache. *he lands next to Luna and Daitengu. He smiles at Luna* Good to see you awake, Luna! *he glances over to Daitengu, a look of half-scared, half-disgust on his face. Spirit was known for finding Daitengu as unpleasant company*....beast.....
Dansgold: OH YEAH! *he flexes his armored muscles* I AM FEELIN GOOD NOW! BRING IT ON BASTO LOR-*before he finishes, he looks right up at San Gonzalo*....................NOPE! *he turns to run, but Neir stops him by grabbing Dansgold by the back of the armor, making Dansgold run in place*
Neir: You aren't going anywhere, idiot...

Sithis: *he disappears, as if he was made of darkness, and appears inside Hyperion's guard.* Did you really think a weak block like that would stop me? *he slices Hyperion right along the gut. The arch, for some reason, was actually able to hurt Hyperion* Learn your place, brat....

Chaos: Heard of you? Why wouldn't I have heard of you? Your kind, the Berserkers, were disciples of Feral. They embraced animal-like primal rage and focused on strength alone! To underestimate you now would be a grave mistake on my part....I'll finish this here. *a large ball of energy forms between the forward-pointing horns on his helm. The cyan-blue light causes light to be cast on Chaos's face. He has black skin, a handsome shape to his face, and red eyes. On his mouth is a cruel, anxious smile* .........Cedo.... *the energy builds and fires like a large beam with so much force that all around it, including the G-Man's cage, is ripped from the ground and drawn into it* .......GRANDE!

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 8:56 pm

Crius: *Roars and lunges forward, grabbing two of San Gonzalo's spider-like legs and pulling hard. Themis is seen flying over to the other side of San Gonzalo and binding the other legs together in cords of Order energy.*

Hyperion: *He smirks and his light tendrils strike Sithis from behind.* I was actually luring you in. Glad that worked. *He fired a flesh-burning blast of light from his eyes at the hopefully trapped Sithis.*

Ouranos: *He winces as the gravity of the beam began to pull him in. He gripped Pointsettia's leg tightly in fear.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 10:00 pm

Sithis: I don't know whats worse....*suddenly, a large seal like the one he used to stop Hyperion's attack appears under him. Black lightning with red glow around it streaks out and forms a tornado around him*....the fact that you really thought you could take me off guard with that weak, half-assed attack.....*he begins walking, the tornado still around him. When he looks up, he is now legitimately and thoroughly pissed off* or the fact that I allowed you to manage to piss me off this much!

San Gonzalo: *he roars and moves his legs. He easily kicks Crius off him and breaks the threads of order*
Spirit: Sheesh! what is this thing made of anyway?! *San Gonzalo launches the blast it was charging right at Spirit. Spirit puts his hands out and begins blocking the attack. But he appears to be having a lot of difficulty. He turns to Daitengu and the others with a big anime head and white circle eyes along with an angry mark* A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Saber: *he stabs his sword into the ground and sits with his back against the blade for support. He uses his arms to push forward and keep Pointsettia and Ouranos from flying away. He also offers a hand to Liola* Need some help there?
Efreet: *he bursts out from Ashbringer and grabs hold of Raem's body* Crap...Raem's totaled...*he picks Raem up and drags his body away from the battle to where Saber and the others are.*
G-Man: *he rises from his chair and sees that his cell was destroyed.* Well, isn't this convenient. Good things come to those who wait. *he walks out of a hole in the wall calmly* Have a pleasant evening everyone.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/11/2011, 4:42 pm

Luna: *She looks to Daitengu and the two begin to focus their energy into a black beam. Their energy slowly gathers, but when it was complete, the blast rocketed toward the enemy at blazing speeds* TRYING TO!
Daitengu: AND IM NOT A BEAST!!!

Liola: *she grabs Saber's hand tightly* Thanks...
Pointsettia: *vines erupt from the ground and wrap around her, Ouranos, and Mystess, holding them in place*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/11/2011, 5:03 pm

Chaos: *when the blast dissipates, Chaos is standing there calmly* Hmmm? You all survived? How charming. I guess thats what comes from releasing energy casually.
Efreet: THAT WAS CASUAL?!
Saber: Even when I was with the Daedra, I never knew that Chaos was still alive in that form...
Chaos: That, my dear boy, is because only the Daedric Princes knew of my existence. Do you honestly believe they would have told a mere subordinate like you? Ha! At any rate, I have what I came here for. *he spins the staff around in his hands* so unless one or more of you want to take another whack at me, I will be leaving.

San Gonzalo: *it takes a blast from the beam, one of its heads being blown off. The stump slithers and flails before growing still.*
Spirit: *the blast he was blocking dies down and he breaths out, exhausted* Whatever this thing is, its capable of near god-level amounts of energy!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/11/2011, 7:47 pm

Hyperion: ... *He takes a breath, no longer giddy from killing Xanthos. He'd have to get serious now. He roars and flies towards Sithis in the opposite direction of his tornado. Reaching near light speed, Hyperion's counterwinds negate Sithis' tornado and form a vaccuum inside the tornado, effectively suffocating Sithis. The tornado began to illuminate in white light as Hyperion increased his speed. He then formed several light illusions of himself and had them fire their mouth lasers at random points in the tornado as Hyperion flew faster.*

Crius: Tough little thing, ain't he?
???: Allow me to assist!! *Dropping down from a tower top is Pennatus in her new Skelebeest armor. She lowers her skull mask and smirks.* This... won't take long.

Ouranos: *He narrows his eyes.* You... you hurt my friend!! I can't forgive that! *He senses an otherworldly presence enter him and he grips his head in pain before letting out a deep chuckle. He lifts his head and reveals a pair of eagle wings on his back. He stares at Chaos, eyes sparking with confidence.* And neither shall the gods! Chaos, I, Zeus of the Olympians, challenge you!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next