NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2011, 10:07 am

Luna: *her shield completely shatters. She curls into a ball (like any hedgehog would) Now really trapped under the debris. He breathing turns to serious coughing as all the air where she is, is filled with dust. Carefully, she concentrates her power and gets ready to blast everything away with a fallen angel ability she hasnt used since her days on Kokugen; Angelic Winds.*

Pointsettia: *looks to Ouranos.* When I'm gone, I'm giving this place to you all. Use this as a Geneforce X base.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 9/29/2011, 10:43 am

Raem: That's very generous. Thank you.
Saber: A place as beautiful as this as our base....I like it!
Zuni: Mon, dis planet seems awesome! Dees hemlock Apples are great!
Raem: Zuni, Hemlock is poisonous!
Zuni: Not to trolls, mon! We love dis stuff! *he takes a bite out of an apple and his skin seems to let off a tiny purple glow* Dis Hemlock be havin healin properties for trolls! if my tribe were still alive, I'd bring'em ere! My tribe, the Regalia tribe, dey were peaceful trolls. We resisted de Sul Empire, which is why we decided to help ya, Raem! Miss Pointsettia, I be lovin what ya did with da planet!

Kleptomania: Madness Resonance! *he enters his resonated state and begins spinning Daedra around his body in a sucking black hole. The Daedra that touch him are absorbed into his being and their energy turned into energy for him and the rest of the army. The ones that are still flying bash into their comrades.*
Huro: This is why we never tried to assassinate the Shades of Madness directly....

Dansgold: *he gets up, badly hurt from the blast. He charges at the rubble and uses his ice powers to make ice columns blast the rubble off Luna. He dashes at Luna right as another blast nearly hits him. he grabs Luna while she's in a ball, one of her spines impaling him through the arm, and he runs away to a safe distance. He takes Luna's spine out of his arm and curses.* God-Damn, girl! Why did you have to be a hedgehog!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2011, 11:09 am

Luna: *from in her ball* Not my choice!

Pointsettia: ^^ Thank you and youre welcome!
Mystess: Wait... what did you mean by "When Im gone"?
Pointsettia: Did you think I could live through restoring an entire planet?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/29/2011, 3:36 pm

Xanthos: CHAOS LIGHTNING... *He feels the power reach maximum power, and he is nearly at his limit. He grits his teeth and crosses his arms across his chest. He could see the others finally make their way out of the area. His eyes softened as he saw them from the corner of his eyes. It was time. He spun his arms out to his sides, palms facing outwards. He stared into Hyperion's cold, dead eyes and proceeded with the technique. Several golden rings formed around him, then shrunk, squeezing against his body, then spinning around him, covering Xanthos in a golden dome. The dome then exploded, lightning and chaos spiraling out of it and striking Hyperion dead center. Xanthos roared as he felt the overwhelming power ravage his body, feeling more pain than he had ever thought possible.* ...SUPERNOVA!!!
Annex: *With the others, he is running towards the gates, when he sees the explosion rapidly gaining on them. They'd be fried if they didn't move faster.*

Ouranos: Wait, why sacrifice yourself for us? That's... not fair!!!

Heake: ._. Oh my...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2011, 4:00 pm

Luna: *uncurls and jumps out of Dansgold's grasp. She hits the ground running, but skids to a stop and watches Xanthos. She squints against his light then gasps. His body... * It isnt... *she turns and starts running back. Odds are she wouldnt make it in time, but still she tried*

Pointsettia: Ouranos, dont worry about what is and isnt fair. I'm doing this to breathe new life into a dead world. Thats my job. I am a forest guardian after all...
Mystess: But how did you restore this world?
Pointsettia: I had time. There was no need for an Instant restoration here.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/29/2011, 9:34 pm

Raem: Still, this is your life we're talking about. Surely there must be another way....
Saber: Before that, we will need you to come to meet the man who has the information.
Raem: *he shuts up and looks away when Saber mentions it*
Saber: He's in Silver's Watch 2, the giant maximum security prison satellite orbiting Mobius.

Dansgold: Luna! Wait! *he runs after her. Even though he knows he can't catch her, he still tries to go after her.*

Kleptomania: After flinging the Daedra away, he reverts back and collapses to one knee.* Damn that takes a lot out of me....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/30/2011, 3:07 pm

*Xanthos' supernova grows in heat and intensity, with large lightning flashes striking the earth and lava spouts haphazardly erupting. The other heroes found it difficult to keep their balance on the rumbling ground. Inside the dome of light, Xanthos feels himself pushing out everything he has. His eyes felt they were about to fall out of their sockets, and he was lightheaded, but he kept dishing out lightning. His arms were heavy, and he could see them beginning to harden into stone. He couldn't hold up the onslaught of lightning and chaos. He felt a reassuring hand grab his shoulder. It was the spirit of Zeus, his wings arced over Xanthos. Next to him was Thor's spirit, aiming his hammer at Hyperion and letting out a battle cry. Several other Thunder Gods assembled as well, and Xanthos found the strength to let out one final flare of power.*

Heake: Coulda fooled me... *She sweatdrops and battles near Kleptomania, defending him until he could catch his breath.*

Annex: *To Dansgold and Luna.* Get outta there!!! You'll get burned alive!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/1/2011, 11:01 am

Pointsettia: Who do I meet?
Mystess: *shrugs*

Luna: NO! *she ignores Annex and still runs at Xanthos. She couldnt let him do it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/1/2011, 8:19 pm

Saber: Some old man.
Raem: *he stays silent.*

Dansgold: Goddammit! *he stops and makes an ice shield around himself.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 33 Empty For the Future

Post by Star Phoenix 10/1/2011, 9:55 pm

*There is a final shockwave as Xanthos' final flare of power is unleashed. As the smoke clears, Xanthos is seen standing with both hands outstretched, his scarf blowing in the wind. Except... he is a statue, hiw whole body covered in a stone casing. Hyperion is seen slowly rising from the lava, and has avoided much of the attack by hiding under the lava. Xanthos, though a statue, could still see, hear... feel. He felt fear race through him as Hyperion towered over him. There was something in the air... didn't Wrave say something about a strangeness in the wind? Xanthos realizes that the ominous feeling from before must have been a foreshadowing of this moment! Death had been trying to warn him from the beginning! The ninja began to remember how he met his friends up to today...*

~The yellow feline lay on the bed, still unconscious. The ice blue hedgehog that was tending to his wounds sighed as she changed the bloody bandages around his torso.
“That is the 3rd time already...” she muttered.
A large white, blue, and purple wolf that had crystals of ice growing out of the back of its large paws, phased through the door. a microchip was clamped gently between its massive jaws.
/I looked over this. It’s a chip that was in the cat’s arm that the x-ray machine picked up. Turns out that our patient’s name is Xanthos, his main ability is electrokinesis, while he is greatly skilled in Martial arts. He has a reaction to positive chaos energy, so he can’t be all good./
“Crap...” the girl sighed again.
The injured cat groaned in pain. His eyes fluttered open as he tried to sit up. The icy colored hedgehog gently pushed him back down.
“W-what the hell... OW!!!!” Xanthos grabbed at his bandaged chest.
“Please remain calm. Your body took too much damage for you to make such sudden movements.”
“Who are you?! W-where am I?” The feline freaked as the girl sweat-dropped. He could tell she was hiding something. Being a ninja, he knew how to read people. The girl smiled very slightly.
“My name is Princess Luna Materex the Hedgehog. Please just call me Luna.”~

~The NGC ship pulls out of hyperdrive, near the joint army. It is the midst of the Combine War II. The pilot, Xanthos, picks up a signal through Luna's transport crystal. The image is placed on the screen, showing Luna and another person unfamiliar to Xanthos waving for a moment.
Luna: Hey, Xanthos! I have a younger brother!!! Say hi, Alex!
Alex: Hello, sir....*Smiles shyly after slicing a combine soldier with his divine claw.*
Xanthos: *Grins and pushes a nearby button. The NGC ship lets loose a loud roar similar to a dragon. The X-cannon's fire again, blowing up a few enemy ships.*~

~Xanthos: **Is walking through a field of grass. He slowly pulls out a kunai as he hears someone approach.**
Xanthos: Who's there?
**A red and gold hedgehog sped by the the ninja anthro.**
Speedster: SUP!
Xanthos: **Lowers weapon as he sees Speedster pass. With a smirk, he chases Speedster**
Speedster: Long time no see Xanthos! *Looks behind him, giving his father's signature smile* You wanna race a bit? Or are you too slow for me?
Xanthos: I can accept that challenge. **Smirks** But I have a few new tricks up my sleeve. **With that, he runs faster, keeping pace with Speedster.**~

~"I hope you know I'm going to beat you." Xanthos grinned as he faced Blastion. The firefox only chuckled before his tail flared with intense lava. Xanthos responded by having lightning surge out of his hands.~

*There were so many others that Xanthos knew... Genesis, Pennatus, Draco X, Wrave, maybe even Charisma... Xanthos silently resigned himself to this fate. He saw Simoa in his minds eye... perhaps his last rational thought.*
Hyperion: I said I'd be the one to kill you, Xanny... *He fires a powerful laser from his mouth and it strikes Xanthos dead center. The ninja wanted to scream as he felt his stone body being ripped apart in chunks. Just when he thought his Chaos Lightning Supernova was painful, he felt something like this. Hyperion's beam engulfed him completely, and looking into the center of the beam, Xanthos saw a strange light... It was warm... he could see his mother, Grell, Hades and several other fallen friends standing on the other side of it. Xanthos felt himself being pulled from his body and into the warm light inside the beam. The pull of the warmth was so intense, he couldn't hear anything else...*

Iodes: *She looks up to the sky. She is quiet for a moment before placing a hand over her heart.* I... feel like I just lost something... someone? *She feels tears, and is confused. Why was she crying?*

Ouranos: So... *He whistles softly and mutters to himself.* Awkward... *He could feel a chill run down his spine and he shivered a little before rubbing his eyes and recapturing his attention on the conversation.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/2/2011, 1:54 am

Neir: *he watches the scene with horror. After its over, he sets Talos down and aimlessly wanders to the edge of the tower*........Mr. Xanthos........Mr.Xanthos.......MR. XANTHOOOOOOOOOS! *a giant burst of energy erupts from Neir's body and his energy spikes higher than it ever has* RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Talos: All that raw power.....you must be the Avatar of my father, Kronos....
Neir: *when his releasing is over, he is in his pure white shimmering form. He leaps down and lands right in front of Hyperion and points at him. When he speaks, it sounds like Kronos and Neir talking at the same time* I will never forgive you for this. He was my friend. Take up your arms, Devil. For I am your next opponent!

Spirit: *having felt what had happened and, being a god, he can see on the 4th dimension, time, he saw Xanthos's death before it even happened. He looks down and sheds a single tear, which blows off his mask in the wind. He turns to Iodes and Protos* There was nothing that could be done. I am defying my father when I do this, but I know that this needs to be said....Xanthos Ailuro has been murdered by Titan Hyperion. In the Daedric Realm of Inferno. He is with the others now....He is with Grell and Charisma and Hades.....He is at peace.

Kleptomania: *he and Xanthos were close friends. As soon as Xanthos was blasted away, a sudden sadness washes over Kleptomania. He turns to Schizophrenia and looks to him with a look of questions.*
Schizophrenia: Yes....my center head saw it. Xanthos is dead.
Kleptomania: *he punches the ground and looks up. Madness so powerful it forms red crystals in the air forms around him and he charges into the fray of Daedra. Heads and other assorted body parts fly out of the fray*
Huro: I'm glad I'm not in there.....there's a Keshin Lord on a rampage.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/2/2011, 10:59 am

Luna: *she skids to a stop and watches the horror unfold. Her eyes widened as Xanthos was blown apart. She could feel the tears well up and spill over.* N....no! XANTHOS!!! *Luna dropped to her knees and pounded the ground with a fist, cracking the ground. Her sobs echo through the battlefield, bringing on a strange silence. She sits up and focuses her energy on the broken stone parts of her friend. They glow for a second, but then stop. She keeps trying to bring him back, denying the fact that Xanthos is truely gone.* No... no... NO.... WORK! WORK GODAMMIT! *She stands up and focuses more energy* WORK! BRING HIM BACK!!! *her powers suddenly cease and she collapses, crying hysterically*
Wrave: *he had been somewhere else on the battlefield, and felt Xanthos die. He looked over to the area of his death. Wrave felt the overwhelming sadness and he said out on the wind* Good-bye my friend... Tell Charisma I...... Tell her I say I'm sorry....
Vein: *standing on top of a somewhat destroyed building watching everything unfold*

Mystess: Well, lets get moving. *she feels a sudden rush of distress* And fast! Something's happened!!!

Garm: I-Iodes... Whats wrong? What happened?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/2/2011, 2:22 pm

Hyperion: He's dead!! HE'S DEAD!!! *He heartily laughs and grabs a nearby tower to support himself as he laughed even harder. He looks over at Neir.* Sadly, we don't have the time for a full out brawl. Molag Bal is fast approaching and I don't think either of us want to be here when he arrives. *His arms transform into wings and he flies out of the lava.* Though I suppose I can humor you for a few minutes or so.

Iodes: *Her hands fly to her mouth as Spirit speaks.* N-no!! That's not true!! It can't be!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/2/2011, 3:06 pm

Garm: W-what?! Uncle Xanthos.... *he shakes his head* Xanthos is Strong! HE WOULD NEVER DIE AGAINST HYPERION!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/2/2011, 3:32 pm

Spirit: I can't lie about these things. One thing my father never returned to me when he returned my emotions was my ability to lie. *he clenches his fists and looks down* There is no denying the fact.....Xanthos is dead. Hyperion has become a monster the likes of which not even the gods have ever seen before. Right now, his power rivals that of a Daedric Prince. To be exact, one of the Favored Sons.....I should have ended him when I had the chance! *he punches a nearby boulder to smithereens with one thrust of his fist.*

Neir: I'm not looking to be entertained, Titan. And I use that term very loosely. To think that one of my family could become what you became.....it sickens me. *it was clear that Neir wasn't there. What Hyperion was dealing with was Kronos himself. As soon as Neir said it sickens me a large energy pulse flies out of him. Kronos was not only boosting Neir's already incredible destructive powers, but he was channeling himself through them. A bird materializes in the air next to Neir as the Great Creator's power flows out. Different forms of life began forming and dying, reproducing and going extinct, evolving and disappearing all around him in flashes of light.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/2/2011, 3:54 pm

Hyperion: Ha! I've always been like this! The Titans all have been! *He examines the time shifts around him and nods.* Impressive.

Iodes: ...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/2/2011, 4:38 pm

Garm: *he looks around, horrified, as if he is seeing everything for the first time. He can feel his stomach churning violently. Quickly, he puts a hand to his mouth, trying holding back a terrible wave of nausea.*

Pointsettia: We should get a move on...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/2/2011, 8:55 pm

Iodes: *She falls to the ground, brain too overwhelmed by what had happened recently. She has fainted, her eyes still flowing with tears.*

Ouranos: Right... So, who was this guy you mentioned? *To Saber and Raem.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/2/2011, 9:02 pm

Garm: ?! *he kneels down next to her and puts a hand on her shoulder and gently shakes her.* Iodes...? Hey... *he too begins to cry.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/2/2011, 9:15 pm

Spirit: .......*he turns to leave*

Raem: Saber.....you tell them.
Saber: He's this old guy. For some reason, he was in the largest and most secure cell they had. He called himself "The G-Man".

Kronos: If you think I'm going to let you walk out of here alive, Hyperion, you are sadly mistaken, my nephew. Neir held that man as a dear friend. I will not allow the one who has sheltered me and been through so much to go through any more pain by loss. *his energy spikes even more. Suddenly, his fist materializes next to Hyperion and waylays him in the side of the head with a large amount of force. If Hyperion wasn't in his super form, the force would have taken the Titan's head clean off.* The Titans weren't good, I'll admit. But they at least had standards on what they could become. They at least had a sense of honor. You, you're not a warrior and you are worse than a monster. You are a devil, no better than the Daedric Princes!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/3/2011, 12:07 pm

Mystess: Come on!!! We don't have time to mess around!
Pointsettia: What's wrong?
Mystess: I DON'T KNOW!!! BUT WE NEED TO HURRY!

(Zazul, Is it alright is Phirania and I make the next Episode? We were talking in 2nd block and we both came up with a really good Idea.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/3/2011, 3:27 pm

(sure thing ^_^)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 3:44 pm

OOC: Can I interject? Yes, I'm aware I haven't done much with Rufus and the others after Miroslav revealed himself, but I was wondering if I could throw in my two cents into the next episode.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/3/2011, 4:06 pm

OOc: o-o sure. What did ya have in mind? cuz im sure we could find a way to bring ur idea into it too.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/3/2011, 6:21 pm

Ouranos: Myst...?

Hyperion: A devil...? Heh, thanks for the compliment. *He flares his armwings and blinding light washes over the battlefield. He fires a mouth laser at Kronos/Neir and forms a light-construct around himself to shield his body.*

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next