NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 6/19/2011, 12:28 am

Garm: *he watches as his fear transforms into Ragna mode and leaps at him.*
Fear: ~You say you are fearless, yet you fear yourself!~ *He Grabs Garm by the throat and throws him into the side of a house.*
Garm: *jumps out of the rubble and runs past Fear, claws and fangs tearing at Iodes's fear*
Fear: ~You fear yourself, your weakness is love, and you are a monster within yourself! You are nothing to your so-called family. Fear is what keeps you alive. Keeps US alive!~ *fear lands on Garm's back and burries his fangs deep into the back of his neck*
Garm: *jumps away from Iodes's fear and tries to throw his own off, but He is locked in a death grip. His blood is starting to fall to the ground*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 14 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 8:20 am

Quintus: *jumps on Fear Garm's back and stabs it with one of his swords. he then twists and forces Fear Garm to let go. The both fall over.* GARM! GO HELP THE OTHERS! IT LOOKS LIKE PHOBIA AND PARANOIA PULLED OUT THE BIG GUNS! *points and the Drowning Grid.*

~Avalon City.~
*Two figures are walking towards the palace. One is a white cobra with arms. he is wearing a red metal poncho and has eyes lining the edge of his scaly hooded head. He has the most insane looking in his eyes and grin on his face. Next to him is a female mongoose with horns, a third eye, and blue rune tattoos on her body. she is wearing a red chainmail chest plate and chainmail skirt. on her back is a red metal cloak with a hood. The figures are Mania (cobra) and Dementia (mongoose.)*
Mania: KESHISHISHISHISHISHISHI! (yes, that is his laugh.) Oi, Dementia! Wanna hear another joke?!
Dementia: Please, for the love of Madness itself, don't......
Mania: How many Iciaurans does it take to screw in a light bulb?! The whole race! One to screw in the light bulb, and the rest to die!
Dementia: Ugh......that was horrible. And not in the funny sort of way.....
Mania: Oh please! You're laughing inside. Don't deny it!
Dementia: No I'm not, you simpleton.
Mania: KESHISHISHISHISHI! Remind me again, why are we doing what Schizophrenia told us to do?!
Dementia: Ugh.....Remember how his heads each have powers?
Mania: Yep! The right has the power to multiply anything and the left has the power to separate anything!
Dementia: And the center head can see the future. He foresaw Kleptomania leaving us and helping Geneforce. So, we are going to get collateral so we can draw them out of the shadows and into the open.
Mania: KESHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI! And how will we be doing that?!
Dementia: We're gonna capture Queen Solanna and King Hades and use them as bait to bring Geneforce and Kleptomania to us.
Mania: KESHISHISHISHISHISHISHI! And then we can crush them all at once?!
Dementia: Yes.
Mania: I LOVE THAT PLAN!
*the two of them finally reach the gates of Avalon Palace.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 10:18 am

Xanthos: Let's try this again... *His feet become pointed and his arms become arm blades. His wings become fragmented crystals and the giant ornate hammer appears by his side, the majestic blade in his clawed hands. He points to Phobia and Paranoia.* YOU'RE GOING DOWN! PHYSISOMA ASTRAPH ARCHON!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 10:39 am

Phobia: *he dashes along the threads in the gel and keeps putting up thicker and sharper threads.*
Paranoia: *He smiles evilly.* You can't win here, Ailuro. This gel doesn't conduct electricity and you will find it rather difficult to move in. Phobia and I, however, are quite speedy in this zone.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/19/2011, 10:49 am

"Eh, I'll take us to the beach." Sleipnir said, charging off.

Sleipnir soon had cleared the gates of Kreisan and was speeding along, Grace and Lucy in tow. He was headed east.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 11:23 am

Xanthos: DON'T REALLY NEED TO MOVE... *His electric hammer shrinks in size and swerves through the network of webbing, expanding greatly under the unsuspecting Keshin duo. Xanthos closes his eyes and storm clouds move in, lightning striking down towards the Keshin.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 11:34 am

Paranoia: *he jets out of the way just in time, while Phobia dashes using the strings.*~He's good....~ *swims faster than a bullet through air and goes behind Xanthos.* BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH! *orbs form on his back. The gel-filled orbs burst and out swim a cloud of soccer-ball sized tadpoles. The swim at blinding speeds at Xanthos. One gets close enough and explodes, letting out a shockwave equal to a grenade blast.*

Raem: *he puts Mystess on his back and flies off, following Slepnir easily.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 11:38 am

Xanthos: *His giant scarf hands move behind him and lock together, protecting him from the explosion. Xanthos recalls the hammer and points his finger at Phobia. Several bolts of lightning from above hurtle down to strike him. Xanthos then spins around, slashing at Paranoia with his blade.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 11:43 am

Phobia: *spins down on the thread, dodging the bolts. He then fires multiple web blasts at Iodes and the others.*
Paranoia: *flips and turns in the gel and kicks down at Xanthos's head. he then continues the spin and lets out his long, red metal tongue and smashes down with it like a mace.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 11:50 am

Xanthos: *Recovering quickly, his hammer swoops down in front of Xanthos, blocking Paranoia's tongue. Xanthos launches it forward, sending it spinning into Paranoia's face.*

Annex: *Steps forward, spinning his staff rapidly and dispersing the web blasts. He strokes his beard, waiting for the next move.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 11:57 am

Paranoia: *easily spins over the hammer. He then, holding a tadpole by the tail, smashes it down on Xanthos like a mace.*
Kleptomania: *sees whats happening with Xanthos* Iodes, go help your father. Remember what I said about Paranoia...He can see his opponent's moves before they even think about making them. However, this is limited to only one opponent at a time. If you get in there, we might be able to beat him. Annex, the others and I can handle Phobia.
Phobia: *smiles insanely like what Annex just did secured his victory. in two of his long, spindly fingers is a glinting object, a thread from his web.* .....DIE! *he tugs it and threads near the backs of Annex's knees, under his arms, and near where his shoulders meet his neck tighten on him, cutting deeply into his body.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 12:12 pm

Xanthos: *The tadpole explodes on his head and he falls to his knees. He slowly gets up and slashes with his sword, a wave of wind following in its wake.*

Iodes: *Comes up from behind, and places her hands on Paranoia's back, firing a wave of madness energy into him as the wind wave struck.*

Annex: GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/19/2011, 12:25 pm

For Sleipnir, it was a short run to the Kreisan Area's beach. He came skidding to a halt... and saw nothing. "Okay, where are they?" Lucy wondered.

"There's the problem." Sleipnir replied. "We have to search the whole 300 kilometers of beach."

Lucy cursed under her breath. "Time to start searching." Sleipnir said.

He then called up to Raem. "Hey! Down here!"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 12:27 pm

Phobia: *he grabs the whole string and pulls, causing more threads to cut deeper into Annex.*

Paranoia: *can't get out of the way.* How did you.....Kleptomania! You treacherous bastard!

Raem: *he lands and sets Mystess down on the beach.* she fell asleep on the way here. *he reaches into a back and puts down a beach towel and a full beach umbrella. he lays her down on it and turns to Slepnir.* She should be okay here. Lets start searching.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 12:35 pm

Annex: *He grits his teeth, and separates from his Teras, knowing that by doing so, his life would be in danger. He fires his Teras from his shadow at Phobia, hoping to land a hit.*

Iodes: Heh, we would have figured it out anyway.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 12:45 pm

Phobia: *sees the desperate attack coming and moves one hand up. In the light, Annex can see a silver thread at an angle where, if Phobia pulled, it would easily behead him.*

Paranoia: *gets hit by the attacks, but darts out of the gel. He jumps out and stands on the surface.* I'll end this all now! PHOBIA, GET READY!
Phobia: *looks up to Paranoia* RIGHT! *lets out web from his back and forms an air-tight cocoon around himself.*
Paranoia: *His cheeks swell up with purple liquid....Poison.*Doku no inkukuraudo! *fires the poison in the form of a cloud into the gel that the heroes are in.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2011, 1:18 pm

Annex: ... *He retracts the Teras and stops struggling.* You all better think of something fast.

Protos: We need to get rid of this gel first! Maybe freeze it?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/19/2011, 1:24 pm

Kleptomania: Let me try.... *he takes off his cloak. His hood is part of a scarf around his neck, so that stays on. On his bare chest is a mouth on his mid section, a mouth that IS is shoulder, and a mouth on his left breast. On his back is a large mouth that goes across it diagonally. on his arms are small mouths in random locations. on his feet are also randomly located mouths. Madness energy radiates more intensely off Kleptomania and he holds out his arms. The gel and poison begin to be sucked into Kleptomania's body.*
Paranoia: Fool! It may not kill you, but that poison will greatly weaken you! Why couldn't you just let these stupid mortals die!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/19/2011, 10:46 pm

"Yeah..." Sleipnir admitted. "We've got 300 kilometers of beach to search. I was planning on heading south. What about you?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/20/2011, 12:48 pm

Xanthos: *Weakly looks up.* Kleptomania?

~Avalon City~
Three figures stride through the central plaza, admiring the stores and wares. The first was a cyborg cobalt porcupine with orange accents and a gray body. He leaned against a wall as a waited for the other two to finish shopping. Well, one of them, at least. A companion, a brown falcon girl with feathers tipped with crimson squealed at the low prices of the items as she dragged a yellow cat behind her.

???: Can you believe these prices?!? Absolutely ama-ZING!!! *She turns to the cat.* Come on Raze, cheer up!!

Raze: This... is stupid. Can't believe I'm saying it, but I'd prefer to be at the lab than be here. *He calls out to the cobalt porcupine.* Yo, Omicron, back me up on this!

Omicron: *He sighs and walks towards the falcon girl.* Pennatus Pouli, I too believe the most promising action would be to return to our duties.

Pennatus: *She sighs and her cheshire smile fades.* I can't keep lying to myself... *She slowly sits on a nearby bench.* I... I loved the good old days... Remember, Omicron? You, me, and Xanthos versus Dark Gaia and the Titans? Even though, we could have died... I really wish those days had never left.

Raze: Oi, I'm here, aren't I? It's like Xanthos is here now!

Omicron: Despite the fact that you are indeed the person known as Xanthos from an alternate timeline, you are ill-prepared to fill his position on our squad.

Raze: Eh? *A vein appears on his forehead.* WHY NOT?!? I can be a great replacement Xanthos!! Just watch!!!

Pennatus: I'd... rather not.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/20/2011, 6:39 pm

Kleptomania: *now that the gel and poison has been sucked up, his legs quiver and he looks at Xanthos.* You......Ailuros.....really are......pathetic.....if.....you need.....my.....help....*he collapses*

Mania: So, this is the palace! So big! KISHISHISHISHISHI!
Dementia: *touches the gates, causing them to explode violently and loudly out of existence as every atom that makes them up is destroyed.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/20/2011, 10:55 pm

Xanthos: Speak for yourself, bub... Mr. High and Mighty... can't even beat two little Keshin? Heh... *He sits down and he deforms to his base state.*

Iodes: *Runs over. She stares at Kleptomania, unsure of what to do. Then, she slowly stands.* If I can focus it... the madness can do anything, can't it? I... have some psychic power, so maybe...*She clutches her head as the madness inside her speaks to her.*

~Foolish girl! You cannot tame your inner madness! It shall rule your heart and destroy your soul! You are not and never will be ready to wield such power!~

Iodes: *She slowly tries to straighten herself, fighting against this darkness.* ~Just watch me.~ *She begins by connecting her mind to Kleptomania's through her empathic power. Though awkward, she forms a psychic hand that moves through the psychic cord. The hand wraps itself around and isolates the poisonous substance in Kleptomania. She had begun to pull it out of Kleptomania when her madness began to revolt inside her, making her spasm erractically.*

Madness: ~You are more foolish than I thought! If you cannot win here, not only will your mind be mine, but this weakened Keshin's will be as well! Show me your potential, girl!~ *Iodes finds herself in her mind, the strange trees now gone, replaced by a giant stone platform that rested upon the goopy mass below. Iodes saw a mass of red in front of her than shaped itself into a giant cat-wolf hybrid with eagle wings, easily five times Iodes' height.~ You believe you can be a hero when you cannot tame the madness within you? Both you and the Keshin you foolishly mind-linked with shall die! *The giant hybrid back-paws Iodes, who was too surprised by the speed of her adversary to defend herself. Iodes backflips, barely dodging a follow-up attack from the madness and tried to fire a bolt of madness energy at Madness, who merely purred in amusement.* Your power is mine to begin with, my dear. You are NOTHING!! *It pounces.*

Omicron: *While Pennatus and Raze were talking, Omi had decided to search the area for anything interesting. What was his idea of interesting? Music stores, naturally. But he had found no luck with his telescopic vision. He sighed and was about to lean against the wall when his audio receptors picked up an explosion. Pennatus looked in the same direction as Omicron while the civilians looked around in confusion. Soon, a man came flailing past, crying out at the top of his lungs.*

Man: They're some kinda monster, I tell ya! One touch and BOOM the palace doors just disappeared! They're monsters!!! *Civilians began to run away, scared, and Pennatus and Omicron ran towards the palace.*

Raze: Guys, shouldn't we, ya know, run AWAY from danger?!? *The other two don't reply, so he reluctantly chases after them to the palace.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/20/2011, 11:39 pm

*suddenly, a voice echos out from the void that Iodes and Madness are in. its Kleptomania's voice.*
Kleptomania: YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE! AN UNCONTROLLED MADNESS BELIEVES IT IS ALL POWERFUL? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM! HERE'S A HINT! I AM THE GREAT DEVOURER. I AM HE WHO HAS AN UNSHAKABLE HUNGER. I AM A SHADE OF MADNESS IN ITS PUREST FORM. I. AM. KLEPTOMANIA! *in the sky of the void, a great mouth with sharp fangs opens.*

Mania: KISHISHISHISHISHISHI! Don't you think that was overdoing it a bit, Dementia!? Not like flair isn't amazing with death! KISHISHISHISHISHISHI!
Dementia: Shut up.
*the two begin to walk towards the entrance to the palace main court.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/21/2011, 12:49 am

OOC: Sorry for not posting! was sidetrack with things...

Garm: ~Don't lose yourself to it Iodes...~ *a blue wave of light washes over the battlefield. As he tries to use what his mom had tried teaching him; entering someone elses mind. He knew that he would be completely vulnerable to everything, but he wanted to help Iodes. To him, this was much more then a fight. This was protection. He didn't have much as a loner, but he had to protect what he DID have; Iodes. Even if it meant giving his own life.

He then remembers Blastion helping him up off the ground after a training lesson.

"You are just like your mother. I can tell by the way you fight, that you put others before you."

"I am? Really?"

"Of course. You should learn a bit from her."

"Awwww... I don't wanna!"

*laugh* "You never know when it will come in handy. Just try a few of her lessons."

"Alright....."

Garm: ~He was right. I am like her...~ *he howls as his life force leaves his body and enters Iodes's as an assistant. His body collapses, vulnerable to anything*

~~*Avalon City*~~

(NEW CHARACTER! :O )

*A light brown deer strolls through the city, as she tightens the gloves on her hands. The goggles on her forhead glisten in the sun. She wears a black halter top and black short shorts that are bound to get guy's attention. Black knee high boots complete her look. On the belt around her waist are a grappling hook, a zipline shooter, mini tranquilizer gun and darts, and a dagger. Around her kneck is a black diamond with a strange red symbol in the middle. She hears all of the commotion and rushes toward it. The dagger at her waist glows.*

Dagger: You know what to do...
???: yea yea... *mutters* Always when im enjoying myself...
Dagger: What was that?
???: Nothing Tanto... *she pulls out the grappling hook, throws it, and swings to the scene. She hits the ground in front of Pennatus and her group.*
Tanto: Thats more like it!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/21/2011, 12:59 am

Mania: *stops and sniffs the air* I smell something.....
Dementia: Maybe it was the 15 orders of fried onion rings you ate before we got here?
Mania: *breaths at a guard that is running at them.* I love fried onion rings!
Guard: Freeze you- ught! *falls over from the smell of Mania's breath.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next