NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 6:49 pm

Quintus: I see....and what of her daughter? is she well? tell me about her.

Raem: That actually looks like a nice place to live. *looks up to the sky and sees a shocking sight.* MOBIUS! *sees the planet Mobius in the sky.* Why is Mobius near this planet?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 6:54 pm

Blastion: Mystess... She is well. Currently, she's on her honeymoon.

(I hope you realize something; Garmistice----> Garm+Mystess= Garmystess/Garmistice. Its a combo of their names, just spelled differently to avoid suspicion. xD)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 7:04 pm

~Garmistice's location.~
*suddenly, clapping breaks the silence. Standing there is a troll with black skin. His long black hair is pushed back into 5 large dreadlocks-like ponytails. His face is covered with purple face paint in the shape of a demonic face. his tusks are long and go downward while curving up, much like elephant tusks. He is wearing black, full-bodied plate armor and is carrying a large black greatsword on his back. a green ball of energy swirls around the tip of the blade. his eyes glow a strange, light purple color. The energy he is giving off scares away most of the wildlife in the area, for it feels ancient, powerful, and very evil. He grins maliciously and starts walking towards Luna. When he speaks, he lets out a heavy Jamaican accent.*
???: Very good, Garmistice. Ya don brought meh da heir ta Karta and Iciaura. Now me plan can proceed as prophesied. Soon mah empire shall rise again! and dis time, da royals of Mobius, Iciaura, and Avalon will not stop meh. As we agreed centuries ago, ya shall be properly rewarded, Ice Wolf.

Quintus: Her honeymoon? So she's married....that's good to hear. at least the family might not end with the boy. I guess you are wondering what my connection is with the beast that has taken over your son?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/8/2011, 7:15 pm

"Until you realize what led us here." Rufus added. "It's a grisly reminder to me. I feel like crying every time I think of it."

There was a gangplank large enough for Sleipnir to climb up, which Rufus simply walked up. Although he put on a neutral face, there was a torrent of tears behind those serene eyes, which Sleipnir picked up on and stroked him with his long face.

OOC: I forgot to say, I'll give you control of Raem's Kawauso.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 7:37 pm

Garmistice: good, good... Let us hurry before Quintus finds us...
Luna: What are you doing...
Garmistice: *glasres at her out of the corner of his eyes and snarls* I thought I told you to be silent Karta...
Luna: ._.

Mystess: *she looks around, taking in the scenery*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 7:45 pm

???:*the troll laughs at Luna's fearful expression. By the tone of his voice, he seems to be making fun of Luna.* Now now, Garmistice, we are in da presence o' "royalty". Ya should show some respect! AHAHAHAHAHA! As for Quintus, he be no threat to us. Afta all, he failed to keep me sealed in da Iciaurian palace. Now, tanks to da Queen ere and er sista's fighting destroyin da palace, I am free once again! Soon, all will tremble at da name of da only Troll Emperor, Sul Thraze the Lasher!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 9:41 pm

Garmistice: hehehe... we should start immediately then.
Luna: *goes to speak, but is stopped by a sharp glare from Garmistice*
Garmistice: now...

Last edited by Luna on 6/8/2011, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 10:03 pm

Sul Thraze: Aight. Now, heir o' Karta, you will give us da key of Iciaura. WHERE. IS. DA FALLEN ANGEL?! *as he says this, he moves closer to Luna with each word until he is inches away from her face.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 10:05 pm

Luna: ._. I.... don't know?! Why are you asking me???
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 10:10 pm

Sul Thraze: Because, if I read de stars in de sky correctly, it be de time o' de prophecy o' da four. According to da prophecy, da heir o' da queen o' Iciaura will have given birth to a fallen angel dat will unlock de key to my ancient empire's rise. Now, where be your daughter?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 10:12 pm

Luna: your prophecy is wrong..... She isn't a fallen angel! I am!
Garm: impossible...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 10:31 pm

Sul Thraze: *his eyes glow brightly with triumph.* Den I no longer need ya. Ya see, de prophecy calls for a special ingredient from dat fallen angel to give me da immortality dat I seek......ALL O DA BLOOD FROM DA ANGEL'S BODY! *he brandishes his greatsword as if it were as light as a dagger.* Now dat I have de angel, I can take yer blood an complete my rise to powa!
*just then, a cry rings out.*
???: BEAST! *a large blue energy lion head crashes into Sul Thraze, sending him flying into a tree. Standing there is a small Husky (yes, the dog0 boy who looks about 13 years old. His long silver hair flows in the night breeze. on his arms are two demonic-looking gauntlets.* Don't even think about it, Troll boy!
*next to him is a small cat girl with large pink pigtails that look like wings. on her legs are two demonic-looking grieves.*
???: *to the boy* I'm scared.....why are we doing this again, Genis?
Genis: Because he was gonna kill that nice-looking lady, Persea!
*out of the shadows steps a Komodo Dragon in Samurai-style robes. He appears to be about 60 with a long, white beard and mustache combo, like the old Chinese kung-fu masters. his eyes are pure white, indicating that he is blind. strapped to his side is a demonic-looking longsword.*
Genis and Persea: MASTER KRATOS! *they run over and hug one of his legs each.*
Kratos: *not even paying attention to the kids.* You were a fool to try and kill my former queen, troll. I may have left Iciaura long ago and joined the Bloody Count's army, but I still remember the kindness that this girl's mother showed me all those years in her service. *he draws his blade and points at Sul Thraze.* With the power of my Devil's Arm, Relgum, I shall strike you down, heathen!
Genis: *bashes fists together.* Don't forget my Devil's Arm, Hell's Gate!
Persea: *Raises one leg high so her foot is above her head, then brings it down and kicks the ground.* Or mine......Dynasty.....
Sul Thraze: Garmistice, deal wit da brats. I'll handle da blind old fool....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 10:45 pm

Garmistice: Just get her blood... I'll hold them off. *throws Luna off his back*
Luna: *slams into a tree and slides to the ground* ow.... *a large cut is revealed on her arm*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 10:48 pm

Sul Thraze: *walks up to luna, takes out a strange vial and starts to squeeze her arm, forcing the blood out of her body.*
Kratos: No you don't! *his blade glows as he moves with near lighting speed at Sul Thraze.*
Genis: We'll hold off the ugly dog!
Persea: Its actually kind of cute....
*they both jump up and fly down at Garmistice.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 10:51 pm

Luna: *She cries out in pain andlashes out with an ice dagger, as her angel wings burst from her back.*
Garmistice: *howls and it basketball sized hail flies at Genis and Persea*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 11:00 pm

Sul Thraze: *keeps squeezing and a large serpent head erupts from his back. it is a white cobra head with fins instead of a hood. the energy radiating off of it was ancient. Very ancient. as old as the Gods like Deshdae and Daitengu. The head strikes down and traps Luna's arm and shoulder, preventing her from moving. Sul Thraze continues to squeeze, the vial about half way full.*
Kratos: STOP YOU FOOL! *as he runs at Sul Thraze, another head sprouts from Thraze's body. this time, a large serpent with black feathered wings and a feathery Mohawk springs out of Thraze's shoulder. its energy is the same as the cobra's. Only much more malicious.* No....TWO GODS AT ONCE, THRAZE!? YOU REALLY ARE MAD!
Genis and Persea.* They both hit the ground after being knocked out of the sky. they look and see the gods coming out of Thraze and are dumbfounded with awe.*

Quintus: *hears the fighting and senses the energy from the gods.* This is bad.....Hurry, my friend! *the Dreadsteed speeds up so much that Blastion almost falls off the steed.* If I am correct, and I hope with all my soul that I am not, then you're wife may be on death's door as we speak....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/8/2011, 11:06 pm

Luna: *her breathing slows down tremendously and becomes short and ragged*

Blastion: THEN WE HAVE TO HURRY!!! cant this thing go any faster???
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/8/2011, 11:22 pm

Sul Thraze: *holds up the full vial in triumph.* HAHAHAHA! DE VIAL BE FULL! *looks at Luna.* But she still be havin blood in er. Oh well, I can kill er when I be done....*he takes the vial to his lips and drinks her blood. immediately after he swallows the last drop, he doubles over to his knees, smiling and laughing. his eyes glow even brighter than before. he grows larger, to about 9 feet tall if he was standing. the God-like beasts coming out of his body roar and begin to leave his body in their full forms. the Cobra's true form is a large, three cobra-headed finned Hydra with two front feet only and a long, forked tail. The black serpent flies out, revealing it to be as long as a school bus and just as wide. its large jaws open, letting out a stream of toxic gas. Thraze's back bulges again. this time, a tall, purple-skinned man with two goat legs instead of regular legs, elk horns coming out of his forehead, and bird wings coming out of his forearms emerges with a gasp-like yell. Next came a large, stone woman that was fatter than any being on earth. Four arms protrude from her sides, each holding a different weapon. her face is ugly and has two large bottom fangs coming out of her mouth. she roars in rage and triumph.* I did it.....My gods be free! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *his body grows darker and more muscular. when he opens his eyes, they are now purple glowing snake eyes. his tusks grow sharper with spikes poking out. his teeth turn to fangs and gleam in the light of the moon. his legs met together and become a large snake's tail. his hands become three fingers and grow large talons. his sword becomes more tribal-looking and grows to be the size of a small car. finally, a pair of large black fallen angel wings grow out from his back as he laughs and cackles at the thought of victory.* DE SUL EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN! *he and the four gods disappear into darkness, leaving the grove where they were quiet with fear and shock.*
Quintus: *he and Blastion arrive to find Luna and the three Devil's arm wielders along with Garmistice.* We were too late....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/9/2011, 12:10 am

Blastion: *jumps off the horse and runs over to Luna* Luna...? Wake up now...
Luna: *lets out a slight noise*
Blastion; she's still alive...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/9/2011, 6:47 am

Quintus: *walks over to Garmistice and take out one blade. he moves to put it to the wolf's throat.* I will end you now. For everything you have done, you cursed beast!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/9/2011, 11:35 am

Garmistice: . . . . . .
Blastion: *turns* NO DON'T!!!
Luna: *she reaches a hand out slowly to Quintus* No....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/9/2011, 3:20 pm

Quintus: why not?! You've seen what he has done. He's turned your son into another wretched mongrel!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/9/2011, 5:17 pm

Rufus simply opened the door of his boat-house. "I'll explain everything. Want something to drink?"

Sleipnir was forced to go in by a different door, since he was too large for the door Rufus was walking through. Inside, the house was seemingly cozy, but with a lack of amenities; Rufus didn't even have a TV. He had a computer, though, with two monitors; one that could easily function as a TV. There were two more doors in the back, one leading to Rufus' cozy room.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/9/2011, 5:20 pm

Raem: Nice place you got here. *he takes the green dragon girl off his back and carries her.* Where should I put her?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/9/2011, 5:34 pm

Blastion: He has alot going for him is his real life...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next