NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 6/27/2011, 2:21 pm

Dementia: *grabs Iodes's neck as the two hold eachother in a deadlock.* Look who's talking, Sho-*before she can finish, the pure madness in the air takes an extremely large spike.*

Megalomania: *he stumbles at first then stumbles some more when the madness spikes.*.......now you're all doomed......

Nymphomania: *staggers back after the explosion and then looks up when the madness spikes. She smiles, moves her hand down her body, and lets out a small moan.* Now the party is starting! HE's almost here!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Star Phoenix 6/27/2011, 2:28 pm

Iodes: Hm? *She senses a madness spike.* ~Could that be...?~

Xanthos: Heheh... *A feeling of dread and gloom washes over him.* Wha...?

Steam: ... *He glances at the tower, awaiting the worst.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/27/2011, 2:38 pm

*a meteor flies down and crashes on the center of the battlefield, killing Keshin and Geneforce army members alike. Out from the smoke, a pair of black angel wings with eyes on the edges opens. A man is standing there with long black hair, a long black loincloth, a muscular build, beautiful face, and a third eye in the center of his forehead. Madness seems to draw around him and condense so much you feel as though you could cut it with a knife.*
Megalomania: *he drops to his knee and lowers his head.* Lord Abyssion.....
*the rest of the Shades stop combat and do the same.*
Abyssion: *he holds out his hand and out of the tower, Hades flies into his hand and is being held by the neck.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/27/2011, 2:59 pm

Iodes: Is that the real deal or his remnant...?
Erythros: *Nearby her.* Either way, this just got a lot more serious.

Protos: *Holding back a curse, he sees Ouranos laying on his back, heavily injured. Protos runs to his nephew's side.*
Ouranos: Guess I... couldn't be... a hero... afterall?
Protos: Please... please don't say that. I-I'll take you to the ship and you'll feel better.
Ouranos: *He smiles weakly and he slowly closes his eyes. His arm fell limp to his side, his hand outstretched.*
Protos: *His eyes widen. A kind soul he barely knew had just been snuffed out. The boy would be avenged. He looked up, madness violently stirring around him. It melded into his body, making him stronger, faster, more powerful. He stood up, reaching full height as he took heavy breaths.*

Xanthos: *He takes a step back, feeling a great sadness overwhelm him. He knew who had fallen...* ...Ouranos...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/27/2011, 11:35 pm

Megalomania: You can tell, can't you. That is no remnant. That's the real deal. Lord Abyssion has triumphed over the Sky King! He has come to this world and-
Abyssion: Oh just shut up, Megalomania. *he lets out a madness wave that sends Megalomania flying through the tower.* I don't care about your pathetic squabbles. I have already destroyed the trolls before coming here and reclaimed my Devil's Arm, Skorm. Now for the others...... *the madness around him grows and the Devil's arms are pulled from their wielders' hands. the nine weapons circle around him and begin to glow.* Now.....All will become one! *he pulls out Hatred's soul, the sword that was Saber's before he died, and the Devil's Arms all begin to merge with it. Now, Abyssion is standing there with a 10 foot long greatsword with Keshin runes, sharp jagged edges with a chain in the center like a chainsaw, and a bow on the hilt. He uses the point and turns Ouranos's face so he can look at him.* Aww.....tsk tsk tsk. Such a handsome boy........his parents should have let him stay home. What a waste.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 2:31 am

Garm: *turns toward Ouranos and Protos. His eyes clamp shut, and dark blue energy swirls about. He lets loose a deranged howl; A sure sign of Garmistice.* Eheheh... Good to be out again... *he opens his eves and turns toward the enemy.* My friend... You will not go without revenge...

(remember that Garm is still is his wolf form)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 6/28/2011, 4:32 pm

* a Roar is heard near santhos location*
???: YO COMING THROUGH! * the owner of the voice was no other that Speedster!
???: It Is time to get this party started * Revealed to Cody The omni*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/28/2011, 5:19 pm

Protos: *Growls and stands in front of Ouranos.* Stay away from him!

Iodes: Crappy timing... *She pushes Nymphomania aside, forming an anti-madness cage around the Shade and focuses her attention on Abyssion.* ~Even together, we can't beat him... What to do...?~

Xanthos: *Megalomania flies past him.* Xander!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2011, 5:47 pm

Abyssion: I thank you Keshin for following me for so long. However, my plans never included any of you. Everyone here will die.....tonight! *he rises off the ground and looks at Xanthos and Protos.* Not to worry, gentlemen. You will join the boy soon enough. *he rises into the sky and looks at Hades.* Oh, my nephew. I'm sorry. I almost forgotten I was holding you by the throat. You must be in so much pain.....let me end that for you, my boy. *he grabs Hades by the head and crushes Hades's skull like a grape. Hades's headless body drops to the ground with a sickening thud.* Prepare to join them in extinction...... *he rises high into the air and begins to glow with white light.* Darkness devour..... *the light grows brighter and forms a sphere around Abyssion.* AUIN SOPH AOUR *releases the energy in one big explosion.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 7:03 pm

Mystess: *her eyes snap open and she counters with a bright green blast just as powerful as Abyssion's. She smirks at Abyssion and makes the 'come at me' motion.*

Luna: *she notices a change in Mystess. She catches a glimpse of her daughter's eyes; Red and green.* But how....

Garm: *watches the two explosions*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2011, 8:33 pm

Abyssion: *smirks at Mystess evilly like she had just told an interesting joke.* Daitengu.....Its been a long time, little sister. How have you been in the past millions of years that I have been imprisoned?

*on a ridge overlooking the battlefield, a red light flashes. Standing there is Raem and Raemnamesh. Raemnamesh is now a large, black and orange knight with phoenix wings, a bird-head-shaped helmet, talons on his gauntlets and boots, and fire coming of his shoulder plates.*
Raemnamesh: Raem, you go down there and try to help in the battle. I will go and assist in fighting Abyssion. Be careful to not let Feral Chaos free, boy.
Raem: You just be careful to not get your ass handed to you against Abyssion.
Raemnamesh: Point taken....*they both fly off onto the battlefield.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 8:45 pm

Mystess: I've been well. It seems that you've been doing fairly well too.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2011, 10:17 pm

Abyssion: Indeed I have these past few months. Brave of you to try and stop me from destroying these mortals. Ill-advised. But brave. Tell me, what are you doing in that disgusting mortal form? You're a God, just like I was. Have some self-respect, my sibling.
Raemnamesh: That will be enough of that, Abyssion.
Abyssion:Raemnamesh. Hello, little brother. You look well for someone who's been quiet among the gods. In fact, if I recall, you and Daitengu here were the most likely to agree with me. The mortals should live for only themselves, not each other and not for the Gods. We don't need them and they don't need each other. There is only madness in this world. Order is just an illusion created by that daddy's boy brother of ours Deshdae and the other gods that are blinded by his loyalty to Kronos. You can't kiss up to a dreaming, sleeping god. So why does Deshdae keep doing as Father wants? Its because of control, which is just another form of madness. I'll make you two the same offer I made all of the other gods millions of years ago. Join me, and together the three of us can create a new and shining future here and in all other universes. Or, you can side with the mortals and die with them. I would have no qualms with destroying both of you just like I did our brother, the Sky King.

Raem: *lands next to Iodes* Iodes! *he draws his blade and points it at Dementia*
Dementia: Don't bother, pipsqueak. We've all been tricked. Abyssion had no intention of letting the Keshin survive the destruction of this world.
Raem: Iodes, is she telling the truth?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 10:38 pm

Mystess: *smiles happily* I can't join you, brother... I was banished, and sealed away within the girl. *points to luna* my force has slipped into this body somehow though.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2011, 10:57 pm

Raemnamesh: and I refuse to join you as well. Abyssion, we were created by Father to protect the mortals and love them as our siblings because they are the work of Father Kronos. Not destroy them. You fell from the true path long ago. You have two choices, brother. Stand down or fight.
Abyssion: And you agree with Raemnamesh, Daitengu? Will you attempt to stop me as well?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 11:24 pm

Mystess: I choose neither side. I simply go by my own accords*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/28/2011, 11:42 pm

Iodes: *To Raem.* Can't say I'm surprised. Pretty common tactic for the powerful to abandon the weak. *She unlesahes her Teras Battle Armor.* I hate people like that.

Xanthos: *Slowly walks forward, feeling anger flow through him. His chakrams flare with energy and, without holding back, he enters his Archon form. Thinking for a moment, he forms a sphere of chaos energy in his hands and absorbs it, becoming a being of chaotic, yet heavenly lightning. He places a hand on the ground, summoning his powerful wyvern. Without a second thought, he fused with it, feeling more power than he ever could have imagined flow though him. His body, in addition to being pure lightning, held a mix of draconic and feline traits. This was his ultimate form.* ABYSSION, YOUR TIME HAS COME!!!

Raze: Eh, Omi? What's Xanny's power level now?
Omicron: Around... 1,400,000.
Raze: Not bad at all... *He shouts.* Oi, don't just stand around people, get with the picture!! Pull out all the stops!!! We gonna take Abyssion down or what?

Last edited by Phirania on 6/29/2011, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2011, 11:56 pm

Ibbie: oddish!~ I thought you would never ask! *she un sheathes tanto and he tramsforms into an 8ft. long Muramasa. She reaches up and out of thin air, pulls a second Mura. Thin whisps of red, blue, white, grey, and black energy flit around her body. She winks at Raze and disappears and reappears in front of Abyssion. She starts using what she calls Final Hit, where she hits 40 times a second. Her move can only last 5 minutes though.*

Luna: *an large Ice scythe materializes in her hands.*

Garm: *He starts charging a blast of Lava*

Mystess: hmmm. I'm leaving the fight to this girl. *Daitengu fades out and Mystess returns to normal*

Luna: *she throws the scythe tomahawk style. Another scythe appears in her hands*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/29/2011, 6:02 am

Abyssion: DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A WEAKLING! *a large blast of madness flies out of his body and stops all attacks bound for him.*
Raemnamesh: FACE ME, TRAITOR! *he dashes at Abyssion, a sword made of pure flame in his hands. Abyssion readies his Devil's Arm and clashes blades with him. The two jump off the tower where they stood and land on the ground.*
Sweet: Xavier, lets ice this fool!
Xavier: By Anon, I come, worthy gentleman! *the two try to attack Abyssion, who simply sends them flying with the power of his aura alone.
Mania: What do we do, Xander?
Dementia: *She and the rest of the shades gather around Megalomania*
Megalomania:...........We fight. *he rises and turns to the Keshin Army.* BROTHERS AND SISTERS! LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF MADNESS! WE HAVE ALL BEEN DECEIVED! AS LEADER OF THE SHADES OF MADNESS, AND AS MY FINAL ORDER, I COMMAND ALL OF YOU TO FIGHT! FIGHT ABYSSION AS YOU HAVE NEVER FOUGHT BEFORE! NEVER SURRENDER!
*the whole army cheers and charges at Abyssion.*
Abyssion: *breaks from his deadlock with Raemnamesh and jumps into the air* AUIN SOPH AOUR! *lets out the blast and eliminates a large portion of the joint armies.*

Raem: Iodes......where is my father?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/29/2011, 1:44 pm

Iodes: He... *She stops and slowly points in Hades' direction. She then puts up a dome of madness to block most of Abyssion's blast.*

Xanthos: *Runs forward, unleashing his new fused powers: chaos lightning, his giant hammer, his lightning breath, everything. His hammer split into five, each the same size as the original, and the hammers flew forward to crush Abyssion.* DON'T HOLD BACK!!!

Omicron: *Activates his mythic morph power, transforming into a cyborg minotaur. He plowed forward, sonic cannons firing.*
Pennatus: *She calls upon her summons, combining their energies together to transform her wings into rainbow wings. She soars above, raining down diamond-hard feathers.*
Raze: *His eyes glow eerily, as if light is leaking from his eyes, and he explodes with power, his body looking more like Dark Gaia. He fires a concentrated beam of light at Abyssion.*

Protos: *He and his team combine their powers into a giant blast, easily capable of wiping Neo Geneforce City in the blink of an eye.*
Steam: *He feels lava crawl on his body, covering every inch of him. Now covered in a tough armor, he charges towards Abyssion, crystal spikes launching from his arms.*
Erythros: *She and the other Ailuro use the mind link to share senses and to a greater extent, powers as well. They move as one being, using various tactics and abilities to distract Abyssion.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/29/2011, 2:57 pm

Luna: *continues throwing her scythes*

Mystess: *she waves her trinity staff around and summons a small green dragon. She mounts, flies up, and haves he staff around again. Large pieces of ice form at the end of her staff*

Garm: *unleashes his lava blast then charges foward*

Ibbie: *she takes a deep breath and starts up her final hit again. Whit her Muramasas, she deals twice the damage.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/29/2011, 3:24 pm

Raem: *he looks at his dad's body and drops to his knees.*......Dad.......Dad?......Dad, wake up......DAD!....*a large amount of ancient energy begins to leak out from Raem's body. The orange flame patterns on his body become more intense. His voice grows deeper and sounds more demonic.* DAD! DAD! DAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Abyssion: *keeps dodging and letting out waves of madness. He looks over where Raem is and stops.* What is that?.....I haven't felt a presence like that since...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/29/2011, 4:51 pm

Iodes: ~He's distracted!~ *She lunges forward, an madness-filled uppercut flying towards Abyssion.*

*Everyone else continues their attacks.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/29/2011, 5:00 pm

Abyssion: ENOUGH! *lets out a madness wave and rises off the ground.* I WILL END THIS NOW! *he charges more energy than before.*DARKNESS DEVOUR! AUIN SOPH AUR! *lets out the most powerful Auin Soph Aur that he has ever done.*
Raem: *he stands up and holds out his two hands. the blast is about to engulf him, but it stops on his hands. Raem seems to be holding Abyssion's attack back. He looks up, his eyes bright red and glowing. When he opens his mouth to speak, his teeth are sharp fangs.* I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU.
Abyssion: That voice.....Impossible......Feral Chaos!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/30/2011, 7:21 am

Mystess: *puts a hand on Raem's Shoulder* Raem, calm down.... Control it...

Garm: *looks back to find the mass of energy that is his brother-in-law*

Ibbie: *her final hit ends and she lands roughly, her muramasas disappearing, leaving tanto in his dagger state.* You alright Tanto?

Tanto: eh... I could be in a better condition, if thats what you are talking about...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next