NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 7/14/2011, 9:54 am

Raem: *he helps his mother out* Mom! Thank the gods you're alright.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 24 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2011, 12:26 pm

Solanna: Same for you! What happened? All I remember was sitting and reading, then everything collapsed...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2011, 5:39 pm

Raem: Mom.....its dad......he....*he clenches his fists, trying to fight back the tears.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2011, 10:46 pm

Solanna: he is.....? *she starts to cry*
Garm: I wish there was something I could have done...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2011, 11:12 pm

Raem: It was Abyssion. I turned into something....something horrible. I killed Abyssion, but not before he killed dad...then Ouranos died by Abyssion's hands and then Grell was killed by Saber. I don't know how he's alive, but he killed Grell to bring back some ancient anti-god thing.....now Mystess is hurt inside because of all the death and the fact that her...no....our evil cousin is back. I don't know what to do, Mom. I just feel so useless and weak. What do I do?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 7/16/2011, 4:27 pm

(WHAT I MISS??)
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/16/2011, 11:29 pm

((LOL cody. you missed quite a bit.))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/17/2011, 8:54 am

(yeah bro. lol)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/18/2011, 1:32 am

((Blastion cant really get on due to the fact that alot of his sites dont work T~T))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/18/2011, 9:20 pm

Pennatus: *To herself.* The torture never ends...
Protos: *Turns on his heel and begins to leave. A medium sized ship lands on the ground and Protos boards it, his gang in tow.*
Raze: *Watches Protos and his group depart.* ...

**Protos' ship
Protos: *Stands in front of the window, deep in thought. As the battlegrounds of the tower fades from view, he is approached by Kitsune.*
Kitsune: Protos... the others and me have been talking and... we don't like your "interaction" with the Geneforce. We became who we are today to destroy them. You've lost your drive to lead us towards our mission. A mission that's been dragging on for years now!!
Protos: ...
Kitsune: We've decided... to "help" you. *Hyperion slowly approaches, his hands glowing. He places his hands on Protos' temples and his hands flare.* Hyperion will drain the light from your body, leaving only darkness. None of us wanted to do this... but to achieve our goals, we must.
Protos: *Drops to his knees, too distracted to fight back the coldness that engulfed his body.*
Kitsune: Absorbing all that madness dulled your senses, I suppose... *He watches Protos rise.* Are you ready now? To lead us to victory?
Protos: ...Yes. Yes, I am.
Hyperion: The madness should serve as a good substitute for negenergy. We want you to go around absorbing as much of it as possible. Even if you have to kill other Keshin to do so. Kitsune and Yuki will track down the Demon Guardians, like Daitengu or Rionazu. They, along with the madness, will enable us to create the remaining five monsters. Like Kitsune and Yuki.
Protos: And of the others? You?
Hyperion: I will be searching the planet's crust to find any entryways to the core so we can release the remaining Titans and Dark Gaia. Once Dark Gaia is released, the Titans, including me, will regain all of their lost powers. Then, we will preare for the final battle. Chronos will be seeking out the god of defense, Vein. He should still remember him, from the fiasco on Mount Othrys all those years ago. Boost believes we have mere months to achieve our mission if we are to succeed.
Protos: Understood. *He pulls a jetpack off a shelf and puts it on.*
Kitsune: Protos, one more thing.
Protos: ...?
Kitsune: Do not contact Xanthos or his allies. No. Matter. What.
Protos: ...Yeah.

Xanthos: *He watches Gashka leave and clenches his fist.* I... I'm incapable of protecting anyone... Can these hands only cause destruction and sadness? *His hands drop to his sides as he stares at the skies above. He sits there, lost in thought.* If things keep going on like this... I'll cause everyone to die...
Iodes: Dad, that isn't true!! You're the stronge-
Xanthos: No... stop fooling yourself. No matter how many times I try to clean up a mess, it just gets bigger and bigger... My whole life I've wanted to help people, but everytime I do... people get hurt... Buildings crush people... Powers run wild... I can't do this anymore... I've already lost Ouranos... I-I just don't want to lose you, too. *He pulls Iodes into a hug.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/18/2011, 10:36 pm

Kleptomania: *he watches Protos's ship depart and turns to the other Shades.* Brothers and sister, come, we must leave. I got a strange feel of Protos's team. I think they plan to do away with us.
Schizophrenia: I know what you mean, Alphonse. We must find a place to bunker down, train other Keshin, and prepare to help Geneforce in any way possible. They may need us both before this "Bloodmoon Hunt" that Hircine was talking about and before our time with Protos is over. Jeremiah, Coraline, are you with us?
Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! I haven't been called that name in so long....very well, Samuel, I'm with you.
Dementia: Fine. Alphonse, we're all with you.
Kleptomania: Then I will inform the Ailuro clan of our plan and ask if they will help us recruit slumbering Keshin. We can do this. We can do good. For Benito....*he turns and approaches Pennatus* Ailuro Clan members. We former Shades of Madness plan to train any slumbering Keshin in the 9 roads of Madness. We will train them to control their powers and do good. Will you assist us in locating our lost brothers and sisters?

Raemnamesh: *walks up to Raem and puts a hand on his shoulder.* Its all right, Raem. Now, you must come with me. We are going to Darris Karlan.
Raem: Where?
Raemnamesh: the realm of the Gods. Your grandfather and other family members of your father's side wish to train you. the Bloodmoon Hunt was a barbaric, evil hunt in which none have ever escaped. We will train you so you will be able to not only survive, but also possibly confront Hircine himself.
Raem: I'm not going anywhere without Mystess.
Raemnamesh: Fine. Say your goodbyes to her and your family. You will be gone for 3 months time in this world. When you return, you will be stronger than ever.
Raem: I don't want to leave my wife, my mother, or my family.
Raemnamesh: *to Solanna* do you believe the boy is strong enough to take on a Daedric Prince as he is now?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/19/2011, 4:51 pm

Solanna: I'm sorry Raem... but I think you should go.
Mystess: *she smiles gently at Raem* Go. I know that if anyone can do it, you can. Garm, Momma, and I have a job to do. *she looks back at Garm who is sitting within a seal, eyes closed.* Phase one shouls be almost complete...
*dark shadows swirl about a small area, and solidify into a familiar form; Charisma. Deep violet eyes open up wide and take in the surroundings. Her mouth twists into a smirk. The look on her face became a slight frown as she knelt down next to Xanthos and placed a hand on his shoulder. She seems.... different somehow. As if her arua has lightened.*
Charisma: Be strong Xanthos. From what I know, I believe that they are gonna go after the Scepter Guardians again. Luna and I have Daitengu and Rionazu covered. But its the other we need to check up on.
Luna: Charisma, We are gonna have to split up. I need to go home... Mystess, your going to have to go to Nuzara to check up on Kunahi and Anteris. Garm you must go to Zoka to see into Blasteris.

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/19/2011, 5:45 pm

Raem: *turns to Mystess.* I will be back. I promise. I love you. *he kisses her on the forehead. He then turns to Charisma* The one who was responsible for this.....it was Saber. Your son is no longer the person you knew. In a way, he's pure evil. *he turns to Raemnamesh.* Take me.
Raemnamesh: *he warps Raem away.* Charisma, you are a necromancer. That means you must have read on what I am about to tell you. The Daedric Princes are on the move.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/19/2011, 8:38 pm

Mystess: I trust you... * she looks to Luna* Lets go.
Charisma: alrighty... Time to get this show on the road.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/19/2011, 8:53 pm

Pennatus: ...No. This whole thing was caused by you monsters to begin with. Innocent people and children have died, and not just the ones you see here! *Points to Ouranos' body.* Hundreds upon hundreds of people are dead in Neo Geneforce City and Xanthos is dead emotionally!! *Her eyes begin to fill with tears.* And now you're telling me that you want to make more of yourselves?! I may not be an official member of the Ailuro clan, but NO!!
Alethia: I agree. I don't want a power that kills people in such a morbid way. Everything has to be the way I want it. And here's a little food for thought. Your escapades have put all of us in danger! I don't care if you weren't in control, you are responsible for your own actions! Like Penny said, a lot of people have been hurt in ways you couldn't possible fathom. You know what? As an official member of the Ailuro, I will ensure that your lives will be a living hell. Just like you made us Mobians feel. *The remaining Ailuro murmur amoung themselves, agreeing with Pennatus and Alethia.*

Xanthos: *His eyes are blank as he releases Iodes. He doesn't seem to notice Charisma as he removes his scarf, examining it in his hands. His face is emotionless as he clenches it in his fist. All this time, he had though that staying by the rules would solve everything, but now... what if he had to take "extreme" measures to deal with threats? He narrowed his eyes, his thoughts becoming dark and violent.*
Iodes: Dad... please... Ouranos' death is my fault too... if I was stronger... faster... maybe things would have been different...
Annex: ~She doesn't know?! Interesting....~

Protos: Where should I depart to first?
Kitsune: From Boost's findings, Iciaura castle has a great amount of residue madness. Supposedly, that's where Xander underwent his Keshin transformation. You should also check the remains of Avalon City. That's where Iodes unleashed her third eye for the first time and more recently a battle against two Shades of Madness occured. Report back when your done.
Protos: Yeah... *He climbs into a smaller one-person vehicle in the hangar. He inputs coordinates to Iciaura and fires up the engines.*
Kitsune: Good luck!
Protos: *Nods and blasts away from the hangar, rocketing towards Iciaura.*

Last edited by Phirania on 7/19/2011, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/19/2011, 9:02 pm

And with that, Geneforce the next generation episode 2 has ended. Stay posted for Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and the Blood Red Moon.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24