NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 1:39 pm

"What?" the rider asked. "Is it the ponytail?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2011, 2:59 pm

Mystess: *walks up to the horse and starts petting it's neck* Magnificent...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 5:30 pm

Sleipnir rubbed up against Mystess. "Why, hello there." he cooed, probably to her surprise.

The rider dismounted Sleipnir. "Um... who are you?" he asked, the tiniest of stutters in his voice.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 6:02 pm

Raem: I'm Raem. this is my wife, Mystess. We came here because some huge mech-thing popped out of a portal and attacked us and the things we were fighting. It was after this...*holds up the green dragon he's carrying.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/31/2011, 6:12 pm

Iodes: *She groans, slowly gaining consciousness. She rubs her head slowly, trying to recollect what had happened. ... What had happened? She remembered falling down from an attack, and a strange alluring sensation... She looks around, seeing the devastation around the park.* D-did I do this...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2011, 6:18 pm

Luna: *drops her swords and they turn to snow on impact with the ground. Her fight was over. She walks over to Iodes and puts a hand on her shoulder.* You alright? That was some serious madness you unleashed. I was both scared and amazed.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 6:31 pm

~Kefka's Tower~
*the tower that was in Cross's vision is standing. Gashka walks in and kneels before the Shade of Abyssion.*
Shade of Abyssion: You have returned. Why?
Gashka: I apologize, my lord. I failed to kill Iodes.....She was saved by Luna and Grell. they ganged up on me and Luna unleashed her fallen angel powers....I had to retreat.
Shade of Abyssion: No matter. In fact, what you have done might just work to my advantage.....with Luna, Iodes, and Grell weakened from the fight with you, we can allow the Trolls to try and attack Mobius. Once the Trolls believe they have conquered all, we will move in. Kill two birds with one stone.
Gashka: As you wish, Madgod......

~Iciaura~
*while Luna and the others take care of their business on the other planets, Kokuro and the Ice Wolf Guards of Iciaura continue to fight the Frostmane Troll Clan of the Almanti Tribe. Using the palace as a base of operations, Kokuro and High Guard Farthing continue to plan the defense of the planet.*
Farthing: *a large humanoid ice wolf armed with twin claws wearing the tabbard of Iciaura.* The death toll from the outer villages is catastrophic, General Kokuro. We've pulled all of the Civilians into the city and every able man and teen has been given weapons and armor to fight in. However, the Trolls greatly outnumber us. They are lead by the Troll Arch-Mage Arugal and Snow-Hunter Auger.

~Mobius~
Grell: *turns back to normal.* That guy was tough! are you ok, Iodes?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 6:51 pm

"I'm Rufus." the rider introduced himself. "And... some huge mech-thing? Why would that be after a Euterpe?"
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 6:54 pm

Raem: A what? You mean the dragon-thing? I don't know. but that mech sure had a lot of guns. not very fast or bright, though....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 6:56 pm

"A lot of guns... not very bright..." Rufus thought to himself. "You must have faced off against an Akuma. Those SABERs can get annoying... Sleipnir here had to take out two of them in the past week alone."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 7:07 pm

Raem: SABERs? what are those? and I took him out by getting it to shoot itself with its own missiles. then I cut it in half!
Efreet: *his voice echos out of Ashbringer* You mean "WE" cut him in half. *materializes up out of Raem's shadow mummy style with his arms crossed.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 7:17 pm

Rufus jumped back in surprise, crashing to the ground. "What the..." he gasped at seeing Efreet; it wasn't every day that a shadow becomes physical, even in this world.

The question remained forgotten by Rufus, but Sleipnir piped up. "I'm a SABER." he began. "Basically, we're computer programs given physical form. That Euterpe you're holding is a SABER as well."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 7:43 pm

Efreet: *sees Rufus's suprise.* HAHAHAHA! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MORTAL! FOR I AM EFREET, GOD OF CATACLYSMS, LORD OF FLAME, KEEPER OF THE SACRED FIRE KNOWN AS THE ASHBRINGER!
Raem: and I've beaten you how many times in a fight?
Efreet: Shut up.....
Raem: Still, this adorable little green dragon is a computer program?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 7:53 pm

"Y-yeah..." Rufus replied, still shell-shocked. "It's a long story."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 8:01 pm

Raem: So, whats wrong with it? I mean, is it dead? *referring to the Euterpe*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/31/2011, 8:04 pm

Iodes: Y-yeah... I'm fine, but I can't remembe- oh! Garm! *She begins to hobble towards the Materex house on Mobius.* I've gotta talk to hi- *She falls over, still too fatigued to move on her own.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 8:12 pm

"No." Rufus replied, slowly regaining his composure. "She wouldn't be laying there if she was dead. She looks wounded, though; let's get her out of here."

Rufus finally stood up and took out his smartphone, typing a command into it. The Euterpe began to dissolve into blue cubes that flew into Rufus' phone. "Kreisan isn't far." Rufus said. "She can rest at my house."

With that, he mounted Sleipnir again, who crouched down slightly to help the unathletic man. "I'd love to give you a ride, but Sleipnir's got room for only one. Might be another Arion around here, though... if you can catch it."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 8:15 pm

Raem: *his phoenix wings unfold out of his back.* I prefer the air.

Grell: *catches Iodes.* Easy there, Iodes. I'll help ya there. *puts her arm around his shoulder for support and helps her to the Materex house.*

Last edited by Zazul on 5/31/2011, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/31/2011, 8:17 pm

"Then watch out for flying SABERs." Rufus warned. "Come on, Sleipnir."

With a whinny, Sleipnir charged off... and he was quite literally gone within a few seconds. Sleipnir was fast enough to leave behind an afterimage, though his direction of travel was obvious.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 8:19 pm

Raem: Mystess, you coming? *holds out his hand for her.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2011, 8:26 pm

Mystess: Yeah... *takes his hand*
--------
Luna: *opens the front door and a sound wave of crying and muffled screams blasts out of the house. Luna's quills get blown back comically. She sighs and walks in to the bottom of the stairs* Blastion! How's he doing? *There is a loud wolf-like roar and Luna jumps over several balls of lava that come flying down the stairs* WOAH!!!!!
Blastion: o3o We are making very little progress!!!!! *a soft explosion is heard then silence*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/31/2011, 8:39 pm

Iodes: *Looks up, eyes weary. She turns to Blastion and Luna.* Where is he? In his room?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2011, 8:39 pm

Raem: *picks her up like a princess and takes off in Rufus's direction.*

Grell: O_O oh my.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/31/2011, 8:48 pm

Luna: mmhm. watch out for the lava...
---------
*Garm's room*

Blastion: Better?
Garm: a.....a little...
Blastion: good... *pats garm on the back and looks around the now messed up room*
Garm: *puts his face down in the pillow and goes silent*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/31/2011, 9:27 pm

Iodes: *She approaches the stairs slowly.* G-Garm? *Ignoring the pain in her leg, she slowly hobbles up the stairs.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next