NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 6/22/2011, 3:53 pm

???: *she pushes back a small mass of bushes to reveal a pitch black clearing. the only light comes from a pedestal in the middle. upon it sits a glowing purple stone* The death stone.

Garm: *fades even more* Just a little more!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 16 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 3:57 pm

Mania: *holds out one hand and blocks the laser completely.* KISHISHISHISHI! *he holds up his arms and a fully operational missile appears. he then aims and throws it like a log at the highland games.*

Klepomania: By the way, would any of you know how to cure poison? This may not kill me, but it is REALLY painful....

Alex: *runs into the clearing.* ROSE!?

Dementia: *walks casually into the throne room. Hades and Solanna both rise from the thrones.* Hello, Your Majesties.
Hades: What is the meaning of this?!
Dementia: I'm afraid you both will be coming with me. The palace is cut off from receiving any form of help and I am a Keshin with a power level of 500,000. Either you two can come quietly, or I can drag both of you out unconscious.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/22/2011, 4:10 pm

*a figure drops down between Alex and the Stone. Whoever it is, is holding a bow and arrow to Alex's face*

???: Back up. or i shoot.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 4:12 pm

Alex: *both his black and silver claws activate.* I don't want any trouble. I'm looking for Rose, my wife. I will defend myself if I have to.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/22/2011, 4:14 pm

Iodes: *Pushes with the last of her strength, hopefully forcing Garm out.*

Erythros: I can help you out there. *She gets to work immediately.*

Raze: *Fires a laser at the missile, destroying it before it could harm anyone.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/22/2011, 4:20 pm

Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! OH WHAT FUN! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GIVING ME A GOOD TIME! *Mania takes to the sky.*NOW WE'LL SEE HOW MUCH YOU VALUE LIFE! *he holds up his hands and a MASSIVE nuclear warhead forms in the air above him.* SAVE THE QUEEN AND KING OR SAVE THE TOWN! YOUR CHOICE, GENEFORCE! KIIIIIIIISHISHISHISHISHISHIIIIIIIII! *he launches the bomb down towards the city. At the velocity it is going at, there would not be enough time to save Hades and Solanna and the town. And from the sheer size of the bomb, it would take more than just 2 heroes to stop it.*

Kleptomania: Thank yo-*he stops and looks towards Avalon city.*No......WE'VE BEEN TRICKED!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 6/23/2011, 1:44 am

Sleipnir, with Grace and Lucy in tow, began to run southwest towards the fabled Terpsichore Lagoon. Of course, nobody spotted the two sets of eyes, not even Sleipnir. He was simply prancing along.

OOC: Severely limited internet access, not sure I can get on every day. Sorry.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 8:40 am

OOC: Its cool, dude.

Raem: *he takes flight and follows.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/23/2011, 2:59 pm

Garm: *disappears and finds himself back in his own body* ~I'm out! Finally~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 6:47 pm

Xanthos: *Stares at the bomb calmly.* Avalon City, eh? No worries, Kleps. I've got operatives over there. They can handle the situation, especially if it involves machinery.

Raze: Oi! Someone get the royal pair outta here!!!

Omicron: I can do that. We have approximately three minutes until the bomb lands. *He flies up to the throne room window, breaking it into pieces with a blast of sound.*

Pennatus: Do what you can, everyone!!! *She glows orange and flies up, using her strength to try and slow down the bomb, giving the others more time to plan and strategize. But the sheer size of it makes it hard for her to slow it down much. Nevertheless, she keeps trying.*

Iodes: *Slowly gets up, feeling groggy.* At least that's over now...

Erythros: Just look up, dear. *Points to warhead.*

Iodes: ...oh.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 7:37 pm

Kleptomania: Don't be so sure. I wouldn't be worried if it was just Mania and Dementia. This attack is too organized for them....If it was just them, they would have destroyed the whole city by now and not bothered with something this flashy....I'm sensing something much stronger than them there....

Dementia: *she turns around to face Omicron. Hades and Solanna are both laying there unconscious.* Good. Just as we planned, Sir?
*behind Omicron, a red metal claw grabs his head and a familiar, dark voice echos out.*
Megalomania: Exactly as planned, Dementia-chan. Hello, Omicron. I have a message for Xanthos.....*he rips Omicron's head off and drops it to the ground. He then kicks Omicron's body down the steps that lead to the door. He turns and kneels to Omicron's head.* Tell Xanthos to come to these coordinates if he wants the king and queen back alive. *he inputs the coordinates.*
Dementia: The Kefka tower?! But that's our main base, sir! Surely Lord Abyssion will be angered by this!
Megalomania: It was Lord Abyssion who authorized this plan. *turns to Omicron.* Tell Xanthos that Xander sends his regards and can't wait to see him again. *he rises and walks up to Dementia* Tell Mania to speed this up. I will take the king and queen. The trap is set, the bait is in play. Now, lets see if the traitor and his friends will come for them....*he picks up Solanna and Hades and takes them through a Madness portal.*
Dementia: *she dashes out with a smile on her face and yells up to Mania* OI! MANIA! THE ROBOT IS INCAPACITATED AND WE HAVE THE ROYALS! SPEED THIS UP AND END IT ALREADY!
Mania: KIIIIIIIIISHISHISHISHISHISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY! *he holds out his hands and a large guitar appears in them. He then hits the back of the warhead, causing it to accelerate at a greater speed. He then flies down to Dementia.* KISHISHISHISHISHI! Lets get out of here! *They both open a madness portal and dash though it, closing it behind them.*

Alex: *lowers his claws to the warrior.* Rose? Is that you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 9:48 pm

Omicron: *He watches the Shades escape and he growls. How had his sensors not picked up Megalomania? His head rolls to the left, seeing his little body pick itself up and stumble towards him. Omicron's body picked up his head and reattached it.* I really dislike when my head is decapitated... *He flies back out the window and runs towards the others.*

Pennatus: *She can barely hold on much longer.*

Omicron: The royals were captured! We must leave Avalon City at once! The townspeople were evacuated a while ago.

Raze: Urgh! I hate it when the good guys lose!! Wonder if its too late to switch sides...

Pennatus: *Glares at him from above and he puts him hands up apologetically.* Just get us outta here...

Raze: *He grabs everyone and using his light powers, shoots them like a laser towards the destroyed Neo Geneforce City.*

Xanthos: *Senses them coming and frowns as they arrive. Moments later, Avalon City explodes like a firecracker.* I assume they got away?

Pennatus: *She looks down, annoyed.* Sadly... Called themselves Mania and Dementia.

Omicron: In addition, I was temporarily incapitated by a third one called Megalomania.

Xanthos: *He looks down, growling.* Xander!!

Raze: Xan, the royals were captured as well. Megalo-whatever set the coordinates into Omicron's memory banks.

Xanthos: We're ending this... *He thinks for amoment.* With the G-Force's full power! Everyone, find as many G-Force members, original or X, as you can! We'll strike back and take back our lives from these Keshin!!! Ailuro... we need to have a meeting. *The Ailuro meet up as Omicron begins calling various Geneforce members.*

Erythros: What's up?

Xanthos: I've been thinking. Our mom, or at least the copy of her, said there were more survivors of the civil war. We obviously need to contact them and now is the time to do it. That led me to when Ouranos felt Iodes' third eye open for the first time. He was able to sense where she was and what she was doing!

Ouranos: Was NOT fun... *He sniffs, remembering that day. Raze pats him on the head, smirking.*

Protos: Alright, but how do you plan to contact them?

Annex: I believe I can help you there. I have the ability of mind-sharing.

Xanthos: Good, I need you to broadcast Iodes' third eye all over Mobius. Can you handle that?

Annex: Bah! That's simple! *Iodes opens her eye, and Annex sends out the signal throughout Mobius, a signal of urgency. After a moment, several responses are heard.* It's working!!

Xanthos: Hopefully, they'll arrive soon. *He helps up Kleptomania.* What can we expect from the other Shades?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 10:09 pm

Kleptomania: Mania and Dementia have the powers to defy the laws of the universe. Mania can create matter out of nothing while Dementia can destroy matter with a single touch. Schizophrenia has three powers. His right head can copy anything. His left can divide and diminish anything. His center head controls the body and can see the future. His partner, Obsession, is able to track you where ever you go if he touches you. If he throws something and is tracking you, that object will seek you out no matter where you are. Nymphomania is able to make any being feel incredible lust for her. She then converts that lust into energy and fires it as lethal beam attacks. You may have met her. She was a Keshin Cardinal Sin: Jewels Hancock. Finally, Megalomania has near-infinite amounts of madness energy and can manipulate it through his claws. He is also able to use his lust for power to corrupt others around him. He and I were equals in combat, but I was the leader because I was older. Now he is in charge of the Shades. As for where we're going, its a place known as the Kefka Tower. It is the home of the Palazzo family, Abyssion's most powerful non-Keshin servants. They are Kefka the Father, Quin the Mother, Yuuka the daughter, and finally, Gashka the Son. There is also a remnant of Abyssion there. Its a Wraith form that he uses. He is only a small fraction of Abyssion's true power, but he is still a lot stronger than any or all of the Shades and Palazzos. Not to mention all of the lower-level Keshin and Keshin followers that have amassed there. They will have an army of near 50,000 strong non-keshin and nearly 25,000 Keshin. But, before we begin, there is something I want to do. I want to teach Iodes something that the Keshin have not taught in thousands of years. It will only take a few minutes out here, since the training will be in her mind. Xanthos, I ask for your permission to teach your daughter the Nine Roads of Madness.
Phobia: *coughs*
Kleptomania: Phobia....you're still alive....
Phobia: Hehehe......I'm not afraid anymore, Kleptomania.....I'm not afraid.....because I feel free......Its like you said, not all of us wanted what Abyssion gave us......If I hadn't been so afraid....I would have gone with you......But.....I know you heroes can do it.....you can beat Megalomania and drive the other evil ones back into Nifelheim......Not all Keshin were evil......Before Abyssion turned to darkness, we were minor gods of joy......but that joy was corrupted and turned to madness.....please, Xanthos Ailuro.....Iodes Ailuro.....Geneforce.....*to Kleptomania* And my older brother, Alphonse.....Give the gods a reason to love us again.....Give back madness not as destruction, but ecstasy and joy......give Keshin like you and me a reason to sacrifice.....and live......
Kleptomania: I will....Benito......*he takes his brother's hand and Phobia dies. Kleptomania sulks. If he had eyes, he would most likely be crying.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 11:02 pm

Xanthos: *He bows his head.* Your wishes shall not go unheard. Through the power of our unity, we cannot be shaken. We will return the Keshin to the joys they once had... Kleptomania... teach her anything she will need to know. This very battle could decide the fate of the universe.

Omicron: *Walks towards them slowly.* Master Xanthos, all Geneforce Units are on their way.

Annex: And the surviving Ailuro are close. Very close.

~

*A few dozen miles away, two travelers were making their way to Xanthos. A gray cat wearing a dark scarf walked along the road, his black clothes lined with lime green. He pulls down his scarf for a moment, sniffs the air, and continues. To the east, he sees the flaming wreckage of Avalon City. And before him, Neo Geneforce City was half-destroyed by powers unknown to him. He glances to the skies, his eyes turning purple with a spider-like design on them for a moment as the sun hits them, then he looks down again. In his hands were two Kama, connected by a chain. The stranger stops for a moment, hearing the weapons speak to him.*

Kama: You are close. The signal's epicenter is a few dozen miles ahead, Aerios. We can finally meet the main clan after so long... who knew they were so close?

Aerios: *Silently nods and adjusts his cape before continuing. The smaller cat bounds after him, struggling to catch up. Aerios glances at the other cat, Ganos, quickly before ignoring him.*

Ganos: *He sighs at Aerios' cold shoulder.* I guess some things never change. *He twirls a kunai, but then pockets it.* I wonder what these guys are like...?

~

*In another location, four more cats are seen dodging undergrowth and running through foliage.*

???: *She slashes apart a vine blocking her path.* Who knew Green Hills was so... bumpy?

??2: Never been here before, Alethia? *A male smirks and leaps next to her.*

Alethia: I've wanted to come... but, no Iatros, I haven't.

Iatros: Oh well... We're nearing the city now. *He glances at the last two, one male, one female.* Khoros, Moros, catch up, will ya? We don't wanna be late with the other group!

Alethia: We must ensure that I'm the leader of the new Ailuro!

Moros: Sure, sure. Because you have the leadership skills to do that.

Alethia: Sh-shut up! *Distracted, she almost crashes into a tree.*

Khoros: *Laughing.* Very graceful, my leader!~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 11:17 pm

Kleptomania: *he walks over to Iodes and touches her forehead above her eye. They are both transported into her mind.* The Nine Roads will be extremely difficult to master. In the outside, only minutes will pass. But, in here, if will feel as if 5 months will pass. I won't lie to you, it will be painful. But, once you master them, you will be stronger than any of the Shades. Xander has a base power level of 790,000. But, once the training is complete, you will have a power level......of 1,000,000. You might even be able to last one on one with the Wraith of Abyssion. As for the fate of the universe, that will be decided when Abyssion himself shows up. If he does, do not be a fool and fight him on your own. There isn't a being Geneforce has except for one that could match him. But that one closed his heart to all a while ago.....If Abyssion shows up, do not be an idiot. Run. Do you understand, Iodes?

~The Real world, Mobius, the Ailuro gathering spot.~
*a small ship lands. Out steps a pure black being about 4 feet tall. He has a large green stone around his neck that looks about the size of a basket ball. he is wearing a wizard's hat and blue overcoat. His eyes move to a position where it would look like he was smiling.*
Slaif: Hey Xanthos. Long time, no see!
*another ship lands. out walk Sweet and Xavier.*
Sweet: Bammo, Daddyo. We got your call, so lets start this ball. Ya dig?
Xavier: Verily! Let us engage this new threat so I may smash it with my brazen might!
Sweet: Cool yo jets, big guy....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 11:26 pm

Iodes: Sir, yes, sir!
~
Xanthos: Heh, hey guys. You can just chill for a while until everyone gets here.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 11:31 pm

Slaif: Actually, Xanthos....I came here because I need your help. I need you to come with me to see an old friend. Xanthos.....its Spirit. He needs you.

Kleptomania: *he and Iodes begin training. In her mind, it feels like two months of continuous fighting with no breaks or sleep has passed. She can feel the powers of Phobia, Paranoia, Obsession, and Mania flowing through her as her energy seems to have grown immensely.* He...heh.....heh......You're getting stronger, girl. But you still have a long way to go.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 11:43 pm

Iodes: I'm ready for it! I haven't given up yet, have I?

Xanthos: What's happened?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 11:49 pm

Slaif: After the Grineshtag incident, Spirit went to his father, Deshdae.....I don't know what happened, but the next time I saw Spirit, he was leaving into the void past the edge of the galaxy. He was so......different. Like, he was void of joy or emotion.

Kleptomania: THAT'S THE SPIRIT! *he and Iodes continue their training. More time passes, and she now knows the paths of Phobia, Paranoia, Obsession, Schizophrenia, Mania, Dementia, Nymphomania, and Kleptomania.* KEEP IT UP! THE FINAL ROAD IS ALMOST UNLOCKED!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/23/2011, 11:55 pm

Iodes: *Refusing to give up, she trains even harder than before, her goal so close to her.*

Xanthos: That is strange... Do you have any clues?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/23/2011, 11:58 pm

Slaif: He was stronger than before. A LOT stronger.....like, he could crush you just by looking at you strong......I think Deshdae unlocked something inside Spirit.....I think....Spirit became a God......

Kleptomania: *they train harder until, finally, Iodes feels the road of Megalomania fully unlock. Her power spikes dramatically and holds there. The full power of madness, every form and every version courses through her veins as she becomes more powerful than any Keshin she has ever encountered.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/24/2011, 12:03 am

Xanthos: *He blinks in surprise.* We should probably go to Deshdae first, get more answers on what happened, maybe pinpoint Spirit's location?

Raze: If any Ailuro swing by I'll greet 'em for ya! It's like they'll never know the difference!

Xanthos: ...right. So, *To Slaif.* Sound like a plan?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/24/2011, 12:07 am

Slaif: It sounds good. But I already know where Spirit is. I followed him. What I saw is to difficult to explain at all......He is literally in the black Chaos beyond the galaxy. What he is doing there is.....amazing to say the least.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/24/2011, 12:09 am

Xanthos: *Seems interested. He leaves a shadow clone of himself to greet any Ailuro, despite Raze's protests.* Let's go, then!

Last edited by Phirania on 6/24/2011, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/24/2011, 12:14 am

Slaif: *he and Xanthos take off. They fly at light speed. Soon, they are in nothing but pitch darkness. Then, out in front, a light shines. Floating there, swirling, is an entirely new galaxy being born. Standing there under it, looking up with more power than ever imagined radiating off him is Spirit. He snaps his fingers and a planet forms. His eyes seem bleak and emotionless.* There he is....Its okay to exit the ship. *the door opens and they walk out.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next