NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2011, 7:26 pm

Mystess: *yawns*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 20 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/18/2011, 11:22 pm

Protos: Alright. Does he have a specified attack time?

~

Iodes: *She staggers down a hallway drunkenly, giggling hysterically as she hears someone coming near.* Who's gonna play with me now?~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 12:28 am

Garm: *walking down the hall* I'm hungry again...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 9:12 am

Reaver: Agatha...do you feel that?
Agatha: yes.....four energy signals heading this way....there is a Keshin madness aura coming from the inside of the house.....
Raem: Xander! he must be after Iodes!
Agatha: no...if it was Xander, he would have taken her and been gone by now....this one is different, younger.......
Grell: and the other 4?
Agatha:....Its 4 of the Cardinals.....I sense great Envy, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth coming from them....
Raem: those are the Cardinals that did the most damage to Sensei.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/19/2011, 12:47 pm

Iodes: *Leaps forward, pouncing on the person nearby with a hysterical cackle.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 1:31 pm

Garm: *hits the ground* GAH!!! *Throws the person off of him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 1:49 pm

Grell: Raem, you help take care of the Cardinals, I'll go inside and deal with the Keshin!
Raem: right.
Grell: *runs into the house and sees Iodes* Your third eye....it opened.....*his arm bone comes out and becomes a bone short sword.* Iodes....snap out of it, don't make me fight you....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 2:01 pm

Garm: *throws a ball of consentrated lava at Iodes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/19/2011, 2:58 pm

Iodes: *Gracefully arcs over the lavaball and drags a claw across Garm's chest seductively.* Would you really hurt me, Garmy? That. . . hurts my feelings. *She looks at him, her violet eyes wide, seemingly filled with tears.*

~Iodes' mind~

*She thrashes angrily, unable to fight the twisted trees from pulling her into the black muck. The Tempter's eyes twinkle with delight as she lets out a cry of pain. A mirror in front of her, shows what her body is doing in the physical realm. Iodes screams as the muck below her begins to swirl like a whirlpool. She looks up at Keshin Xander's trio of eyes angrily*

Iodes: What are you-! M-My voice!

Yes, Iodes, you are now mine to control. The madness within you is strong. Your body is no longer your own. Your mind is no longer your own. You belong to me, Iodes, my dear.~

Iodes: N-No! NOOO!!! *She is fully submerged by the black muck, unable to claw her way free.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 4:38 pm

Garm: o////o *blushes and stops his attacks*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 5:50 pm

Grell: *charges forward and lays a front kick to Iodes's head* Leave him alone, Keshin! and try fighting a real challenge! *readies his bone blade for battle*

*dust swirls and standing there is the Snail, Nero, the Bison, Melvin, The Iguana, Trancy, and the Rat, Fitzpatrick.*
Raem: You're the guys who killed Old Man Alex....
Nero: oh great....people we have to fight....what a drag.....
Trancy: how comes he gets that big shield!?
Melvin: I'm hungry....can I eat them before we get the Keshin out of there, Fitzpatrick-senpai?
Fitzpatrick: Only if you pay me, Melvin. I never do anything for free....unless its for lord Xander of course.....

~Heaven's Peak~
Jewels: *walks over to Protos and puts her arm around his neck. she then drags her finger across his chest* No. but he did say you would get a challenge. now, how about I show you the.....hospitality of Heaven's Peak? *winks, licks her lips, and pulls him by his hand into a different chamber.*

~Titanius~
Issac: so it is settled. we will go to war on Heaven's peak. first, we will need reinforcements.
Soma: Who do you have in mind?
Issac: I will send Blastion to Mobius to speak with the old Geneforce members at the late Alex Law's house. If we tell them how they may get their revenge for Alex's death at Heaven's Peak, they will be more inclined to help us.
Yuuka: fine....though I still think we should negotiate with Xander. He may not be our enemy....
Delques: No more blasphemy and venom out of you, Yuuka. we will never side with the Keshin.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 9:32 pm

Sayuri: Think of it this way Delques... Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...
Pointsettia: Sayuri has a point...
Blastion: Alew is gone. We cant bring him back.
Sayuri: So? We avenge and negotiate.
Blastion: I think you're missing the point...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Garm: What are you doing?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 10:12 pm

Grell: *gets in front of Garm protectively* Keep back, Garm. She's not well. look at her forehead! *points at her eye on her forehead*

Delques: Xander is our ENEMY, Sayuri. If we negotiate with him, we'll be pissing on the memories of all that died at his dark hands.....
Issac: Blastion, I think you should go to the rest of Geneforce in Avalon City. I can handle the counsel here.
???: I think that would be a fine idea, Warlord Issac.
*into the room walks a Celestio-Sapian with silver skin, a half black-half white mask, and a white toga bottom covering his legs and waist. as soon as he walks in, all of the Warlords stand up with great respect.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/19/2011, 10:54 pm

Iodes: *She angrily turns to Grell, eyes blazing.* SHUT UP! *She coughs lightly and returns her attention to Garm, planting a light kiss on his cheek.* This madness, Garm. . . I can recognize my feelings, and I. . . I always thought you were cute, Garm.

~Heaven's Peak~

Kitsune: *He cackles as Protos is led away by Jewels.* Me-OW! You get 'er, cowboy!

Protos: *Throws a kunai at Kitsune's head, dead center. The fox falls over comically as Yuki-Onna rushes to his side.*

Steam: *He looks away, putting up his hood again. He sits in a chair, examining a crimson icicle in his hands. His thoughts traveled back to Garm and Mystess, as they often had since he had first encountered them. There was only one logical explanation for their existence. They were the offspring of the Volcano and the Blizzard. But. . . then, who or what was he?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 11:01 pm

Garm: O//////O R-really? Honestly?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 11:15 pm

Grell: She's a Keshin, Garm! just like Xander! Don't be tricked by her! I wouldn't be surprised if that IS Xander!

~Heaven's Peak~
Jack: Hahahahaha! this is too rich! the boss sends you here!? oh now we have a party! *jack is sitting on a large beer keg*
Rem: Shut up, Jack. Anyway, don't wear him out too much, Jewels. *Rem is leaning against a wall*
Jewels: *she sticks her tongue out at Rem and guides Protos into the other room. she then closes the door and locks it*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/19/2011, 11:16 pm

Iodes: Of course I love you.~ But, Garmy. . . I'm lonely. Will you stay by my side?~ *She strokes a claw across his chest again, purring under his chin.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 11:24 pm

Grell:~I know what I have to do....I have to break my promise and fight fire with fire....~ *he slumps over and light starts to radiate off him. he then looks up and three eyes are open on his chest* Hehehehe.....heheheheheh........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THE MADNESS! IT FEELS SO GOOD! *looks at Iodes*........hey......you..........EAT CRAP AND DIE! *flies at Iodes and takles her to the ground*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 12:04 am

Garm: >:O Leave her alone! *jumps at Grell*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 12:39 am

Grell: *looks at Garm. the shadows under his eyes are even darker than before. a bulge appears in different areas all over his body. the, a large mass of bone spikes that form armor crash out of Grell's body.*.........Don't annoy me, brat..........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 1:17 am

Garm: O_O I. AM. NOT. A. BRAT! *his lava move and coats his arms*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 1:37 am

Grell: *the bone armor grows and he slouches over.* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! C'MON! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MAD OF!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 9:27 am

Garm: *the lava shifts and takes the form of tridents as he charges Grell*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 9:32 am

Grell: *gets on all fours and dashes at Garm. He ducks underneath the tridents, brings his bone-claw-covered hand up, grabs Garm's chin, lifts him off the ground, and slams him into the ceiling. he then grabs Garm's leg, spins him Mario-style, and throws him through 4 walls into the living room. his rib bones stick out, becoming six gun-barrel-like spikes* DIE! *fires bone spikes at Garm machine-gun style*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/20/2011, 9:40 am

Iodes: *Her third eye glows, and her fur becomes shaggier and darker. Dark shadows form under her eyes as her claws become wicked sharp. Her pupils beome slits and she crouches, ready to pounce. She roars and black lightning sprouts from her back, destroying the bone projectiles.* I guess we can play with you, too!

~

Xanthos: *He suddenly groans as Iodes unleashes black lightning. He winces, not sure what was happening. His gloves which held his lightning abilities seemed to dull and gray, as if being sucked dry. His transcrystal arm band was showing similar results.* W-what's going on? Iodes?

Erythros: What happened? What's wrong?

Xanthos: Iodes. . . is in trouble. *He stands, eyes sparking. He quickly dashes away towards his spacecraft that got him to Avalon City. Erythros, Raze, and Ouranos, chase after him, all sensing a shift in some unknown force.*

Pennatus: *She and Omicron watch them go and she only chirps nervously.*

~

Protos: *His head throbs momentarily, in the same place where his thrid eye had formed. Someone was calling out to him. The presence was familiar. It was Xanthos' daughter, perhaps. It was then that Protos remembered that he had wanted to recruit the young girl. He had more experience with the Skiamati eyes, and should be able to help her. He looks to Jewels.* Sorry, my dear, but I have another matter to attend to.

*With that, he turns to leave, kicking down the door and heading towards the exit. He knew where to find her. He snaps his fingers as he approaches the other members of his team. Chronos places a hand on Protos' shoulder and whispers in his ear.*

Chronos: I've foreseen this event for quite some time, and. . . you aren't guaranteed to return to this same man you are now when this excursion is over. You sure you wish to follow this path? It is a road of only despair and woe.

Protos: *He listens to Chronos carefully. The Titan of Time spoke rarely, but when he did, one made sure to pay attention. Protos looked away.* . . . yes. I'm sure. I have no other choice. You know my other agendas that we pursued before going to jail, correct?

Chronos: . . . Very well. I'll be watching to see what kind of person you will become as you follow this road. *He watches Protos leave, walking towards the airship that brought his team there.*

Kitsune: *He watches Protos take off in the ship.* So, wait. . . how do we get off here, then?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next