NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 5:33 pm

Liola: You h-heard me... How can I be proud... all it does is c-cause trouble...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 28 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 5:39 pm

Rem: *clenches his flaming fist* I'LL KILL YOU! *bring it down to go for the kill*
Raem: *dashes in out of nowhere and stops Rem's fist.* YOU WON'T LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER!
Rem: Impossible......you should be dead......WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!?
Raem: I decided the girl I love is more important than taking down some evil chick. besides, I can't stop a Keshin on my own.....*Phoenix fire erupts from his body and burns off Rem's arm.*
Rem: UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGHHHH!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 5:41 pm

Liola: R-Raem...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 5:44 pm

Raem: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *phoenix fire swirls around him and Rem.*
Rem: NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *is burned to nothingness.*
Raem: *deactivates fire and collapses to one knee, both from using all his energy and from the damage he took from the punch from Rem.* ha.....ha.....ha......well, that could have gone better.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 5:46 pm

Mystess: *puts a hand on Raem's shoulders and her ears glow brightly, healing him entirely*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 5:49 pm

Raem: *stands up.* thanks, Kai-ho. *walks over to Liola.* you ok?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 5:54 pm

Liola: I'll live...
Mystess: You're still gonna call me that?! Why I oughta.... *jumps at Raem*
Garm: DOWN MYSTESS! *grabs his sister by the collar of her top*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 5:55 pm

Raem: You know I'm just kidding, Mystess! *turns to Liola and helps her up.* good. *moves in and kisses her cheek*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 6:10 pm

Mystess: i guess you are! OH! *turns to Garm* what about dad???
Garm: Crap! Lets go!
*the two run off*
Luna: Hey wait!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:13 pm

*Blastion and Issac are standing at the gate of Heaven's peak, stopping the Zombies from escaping the city. Issac has pale green mist surrounding his body, while Blastion has magma around his.*
Issac: this is too easy. There are no enemies that are worthy trying to escape. oh well, we gotta keep the zombies at bay. right, Blastion?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:14 pm

Blastion: Yep. This is actually a little boring...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:17 pm

*the Zombies all stop, turn around, and start walking towards the palace.*
Issac: what the hell? why are they retreating?

Raem: *crashes down the door to the palace. the team going in to fight Hancock is Raem, Liola, and Steam.* HANCOCK! COME OUT AND FIGHT US! THE BLOOD OF MY TEACHER, OF ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TRANSFORMED, DEMANDS JUSTICE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:21 pm

Liola: This is gonna be fun!!
-----------------------------
Garm & Mystess: *running to the gates, where they see Blastion^
Mystess: DAD!!!
Garm: YOU ARE ALIVE!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:29 pm

Issac: YOU"RE KIDS?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!

Raem: COME OUT, COWARD, AND ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:32 pm

Blastion: If I knew I'd tll you Issac...
Mystess: *hugs her dad*
Garm: *pushes Mystess out of the way and hugs Blastion* He missed me more!
Mystess: *pulls Gaem back* No... he missed me more!
Luna: *pulls them both away* I'm sure he missed you both equally!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:34 pm

Issac: Well, the family at last.....I'll hold up my end of the bargain. Blastion, I release you from my service.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2011, 11:41 pm

Blastion: *nods and hugs his family*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2011, 11:45 pm

Issac: *smiles at the sight.* well, I'll be off to hunt the zombies down. you and your family get re-acquainted.... *walks past them after the Zombies.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 10:06 am

Mystess: We missed you so much!
Blastion: hahaha... you two are so grounded when we get home...
Garm: WHAT? REALLY?!
Luna: *smiling happily* Yep!
Mystess: What did we to to- oohhhh... nevermind...
Luna: exactly.
Garm: But mom... we are tthe new Geneforce! Geneforce X! We cant be grounded!
Luna: you still live with us, plus you two aren't 18 yet...
Blastion: so until then... its our rules.
Mystess: But what about Steam? he has nowhere!
*Blastion and Luna look at each other, trying to decide what to do with Steam*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 11:17 am

~Heaven's Peak Castle~
Jewels: HAHAHAHA! So, Raem, Steam and Liola come knocking at my door to try and defeat me? this makes me.......EXCITED! *Jewels is standing in front of her throne. her tattoos on her chest are gone. instead, above her cleavage is a Keshin eye, as well as on her forehead.* Steam, how could you betray us for them? Do the Blizzard and the Volcano mean that much to you? then I will be sure to destroy them when I'm done with all of you.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 11:27 am

Liola: OPEN UP YOU PEST!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/27/2011, 12:30 pm

Jewels: *the door to her chamber opens up.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 12:42 pm

Steam: *He stares ahead, his hood over his face.* I. . . I won't let you HURT ANYONE! *The moon marking on his forehead lits up with a white flame, the same color as the flames on Daitengu. Steam howls and charges into the chamber.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2011, 12:44 pm

Liola: *looks to steam* Lets kick some ass!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/27/2011, 12:49 pm

Steam: *Nods at Liola and glares at Jewels, ready to test out his new abilities.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next